Burning Embers Ch. 01

Story Info
Ember and her friends summon a demon.
3.6k words
4.51
26.7k
60

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my first story. This story is somewhat nonconsent, though that will change in other chapters. Though the chapters are somewhat short, I have the first three ready for publishing. There are elements of bondage and control which made selecting a category hard, so for now it's in nonhuman. I appreciate any comments! I edited this myself, so any and all grammatical errors are mine.

*****************************

I didn't want to play this stupid game. I wasn't a teenager anymore, I didn't find any of this forbidden or scary. In high school, we tried all those different games. Ouija boards, light as a feather, summonings and making up our own seance rituals. None of it ever worked. Cora wanted to do it again for old times sake. Can't we just go get pedicures like normal girlfriends who haven't seen each other in years?

My friends came to the city for our 15 year class reunion. Gag. I didn't want to go, but they all talked me into it. I wanted to see them, but I didn't care about anyone else I graduated with. If I wanted to be friends with them and know how their lives turned out, I would have kept in touch. I didn't care how well Trevor's life was after being a star football player in high school and all around douche bag. Maybe karma kicked him in the teeth and he's fat, ugly and bald. I wasn't holding my breath.

"I found some chants online we can try. This should totally work," Cora said with enthusiasm, lighting one candle after another. My whole apartment was aglow with candles. I really hope nothing caught fire. My landlord would have a fit.

"It didn't worked before, it won't work now," Bree said, refilling our wine glasses. Yes, this time around we had alcohol. Maybe that was the solution. "It's just fun to do. So let's drink up and enjoy it!"

"Well you better not start without Jilly," I commented from the couch. I was sipping my wine, letting Cora do all the work. "She might skin us alive if we attempt this again without her."

"Yeah, yeah, we'll wait," Cora chimed as she finished the last of the candles. She was now setting up herb bundles she made at home. How she got them through airport security is a mystery.

We gossiped, waiting for Jilly. We discussed Orange is the New Black, Bree's upcoming promotion and my love life. Or the lack thereof. I was the only one without a serious boyfriend or husband. I was routinely on the docket for discussion. With my slim build, decent rack and green eyes, Cora didn't know how I was boyfriendless. She always said she'd kill to have my blond hair. The hair I don't get out of a bottle. I'd dye my hair if I didn't have to maintain that crap. I rarely went into a salon, which is why my hair was brushing past my shoulder blades. I'd make an appointment when I got desperate.

"We should go clubbing, find you a man," Cora proposed. I nixed that. Again, not a teenager anymore. Finding a man in a bar or club didn't work out the best for me. I wanted to meet a guy who wasn't some asshole who feels I'm obligated to sleep with him if he buys me a drink. And let's face it, those are the kind of men that approached me in a bar or club. The nice guys seem to wait too long.

Jilly burst through the door, holding two pizza boxes and another paper bag. Probably full of wine since we'd gone through three bottles already tonight.

"Sorry!I had to drop Gavin off to meet the rest of the guys. Traffic is murder out there right now," Jilly explained. The men folk were doing a boys night out while we did a girls night in.

"Finally! I'm hungry and these bitches are ready to sell me off to an Arabian prince!" I meet Jilly and toke the bag from her and headed to the kitchen to set them out. Jilly deposits the pizza onto the stove top and then proceeded to hand out squares of paper towels for plates.

Since I had drained my glass of wine while talking about my fabulous love life, I can't even think it without rolling my eyes, I opened a new bottle and brought it out with me to the coffee table. Since the coffee table could only hold a bottle of wine with all the crap all over it, our wine glasses sat on the hardwood floors.

"Okay, let's get started," Cora demanded after we all finished our first slice of pizza. She scooted up to the coffee table and pointed for us to take our places at each side of the table. I sat across from her, with Jilly and Bree on the sides.

"Join hands," Cora said before ordering us to close our eyes. I bit back a sigh and complied. Cora chanted in unintelligible words. I peeked a glance at Jilly, who was peeking at me. She shrugged and closed her eyes once more. So I did too.

"Gods, goddesses, powerful beings of the universe! Hear our plea! Tell us your secrets and deeds. At the very least, our good friend Ember could use a good fucking- Ow!" Cora yelled when I let go of Jilly and Bree's hands to punch her in the shoulder.

"Well, you showed us, Cora," Bree said, taking advantage of a free hand to drink more wine. "It totally worked this time."

No sooner than she said that the lights went out. We screamed. My heart raced and when nothing happened I laughed.

"What timing for a power outage," I said through nervous laughter. I stopped laughing. "Guys?"

They didn't answer.

"A good fucking, you say?" A deep voice said through the darkness ahead of me.

"Knock it off, Cora, that's not funny," I said nervously as I backed away from the voice. I was startled when my back never met my couch. Come to think of it, the coffee table my legs had been under was missing, too.

"Let's get started," the voice said. From right behind my back, his breath hot on my neck. His hand clamped down on my mouth when I went to scream again.

I heard him snap his fingers and the lights came back on. And this was not my apartment. This wasn't even a place in the city. That I knew of.

A pillory stood before me on a raised platform. It looked eerily close to a scene of a movie we had watched last night. A woman accused of witchcraft was put into a pillory. People taunted her, but it was what Bree had said that had me worried. How she'd love to have her husband fuck her in one of those. He could spank her, use nipple clamps or anything else he wanted. I thought maybe that would be fun, if I had someone I trusted like that too. I'd never been big on bondage, but with the right person, hell I'd try just about anything. The man behind me was not such a man I was willing to try it with.

"No thanks, I'll just be going back home now." I stepped back, bumping into him and kept trying to push away from the platform.

"We'll start with this, but don't think I don't know about the fantasy you had in high school. About Mr. Beckett." I stiffened. I hadn't thought about that in a long time. Good lord, how did he know about that? I hadn't even told my friends about that fantasy.

He pushed me up onto the platform, I struggled against him uselessly. His hands clamped down hard on my upper arms, directing my shoulders towards the open pillory. He pushed me over and forced my head into the larger half circle before forcing my hands into the others. I cried out when I heard the top close with a click. Pushing against it with my neck and arms didn't budge it at all.

"Let me out, let me out, let me out!" The pillory was shorter than the one I saw in the movie. The one in the movie left the woman mostly standing. This had me bent at the waist.

Hands ran through my hair and I looked up. He was finally in front of me and I recoiled. He crouched in front of me, on cloven feet. His skin was the color of charcoal. His skin was smooth but it looked thicker than a humans, tougher. His jet black hair hung loose around his shoulders. He had horns, the color of ash, spiraling out of his head. He was naked. He looked big for a human, well over 6', broad chest and powerful looking legs.

"I heard you. The gods and goddesses are too busy being selfish and childish to answer such a summon. I, however, have had my eye on you since the first time you called out."

Oh dear god. This could not be happening.

"You were young. Too young. The first time 14. The last time 16. I thought you might never call again, but when I heard the chants, I knew my time had finally come."

"No, no, no, you mean Cora! Cora's been calling! I don't want this! Let me out!" I struggled against his hands and the pillory.

"I know you didn't speak the words, but you were part of the circle. Any that participate are fair game. You are mine, Ember." I opened my mouth to scream to only have the bastard shove a ball gag in my mouth.

"Let's get started." He stood up. I groaned when he did. He was already hard. At least from the look of him, he wasn't abnormally huge. He didn't look like he could tear me in two with his cock. Silver lining and all.

He stepped around the pillory, out of my view. I couldn't hear him or see him and my body was starting to shake from nerves. I yelped behind the gag when I felt his hand on my back suddenly, rubbing in soothing circles. I felt the first tear fall when I felt and heard my clothes being cut away from me.

The bastard did it slowly. First my long sleeve tee. Then my jeans. I felt cool air over more and more exposed skin. Skin I never exposed in public. He left me in my bra and panties long enough to remove my shoes. I could feel myself start to develop goosebumps, though I didn't know if it was from the cool air or some sort of sick anticipation.

"I almost forgot," he said, snapping his fingers once more. There were people now. We now had an audience. I shrieked and closed my eyes. This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real. When I opened my eyes, they were still there, and they were looking at the current entertainment. Me.

"It is real," he chuckled from behind me. "And they are real people. They will touch you, they will taste you and you will taste them. We are all about to have some fun."

Snip, snip, snip! My bra fell to the platform. There were whistles and cat calls as my breasts were exposed and they doubled in volume when my panties were slowly pushed down and my feet lifted to remove them completely.

"What should we start with first? Clamps, spanking or fucking?"

The shouts were all different. Ranging from what was suggested to new suggestions of face fucking, enema, tickling and more. I kept my eyes closed tight as they all shouted over and over.

"I think we should start off slow. A spanking!" The crowd cheered, with a few boos who wanted something else. I was hoping those who suggested an enema got it instead of me. Bastards. I let my body fall, trying to get my ass away from said spanking.

Another snap of his fingers and I felt a bar underneath my pelvis and it lifted my ass up. It supported my weight and made moving out of the way of his hand impossible.

Smack! His hand landed on my right cheek, my cries muffled. The tempo was slow at first. He took his time aiming slaps all over my ass and the back of my thighs. After my ass started to warm and I imagined the pink it must be, he picked up the pace. I shrieked and cried out as the blows landed over my already sore ass. He was going faster and faster until I thought I would pass out. I tried twisting and turning, kicking my legs, but nothing prevented the blows from landing. Then he stopped. And the crowd cheered.

I felt his cock at my ass before he bent over me. His fingers went to my nipples and I tried to squirm away. His fingers caught hold and twisted, tearing another muffled scream out of me. My begging muffled, he ignored me as he played with my nipples, gently with the occasional twists of pain until finally one hand left my breast. I breathed a sigh of relief until I felt him place a clamp on my right breast. I cried just has hard when he placed a clamp on my left breast. They were attached by a chain and he gave it a few tugs, tearing more muffled cries from me, before standing back up. I was wiggling in my restraints, trying to bring relief to my aching breasts.

He came to stand before me, his cock jutted out, dripping. He bent before me, removed my gag, and claimed my lips in a kiss. I clenched my jaw closed until his hand reached up and gave the chain between my breasts a few good yanks. When I gasped his tongue shot into my mouth. Something weird happened when I opened to him. My body started to warm and I started to feel funny. His arm drifted to my sternum, to my belly, his fingers swirled my belly button before drifting to my slit. I was embarrassed when I realized I'd somehow got wet.

"I'm going to shave you bald later," He said, pulling out of the kiss to whisper to me before his fingers twirled in the trimmed hair above my pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined I wasn't here, that I was back home and if I just wished hard enough, it would be true. His fingers glided through my slit before teasing my clit. Not enough to send me over, but enough to frustrate me and to have my hips circling, needing to make a better connection. His violet eyes caught mine and I couldn't look away as he teased me further.

All of a sudden I was aware of the other people again. I blushed hard as I realized I was trying to grind on his hand to make myself come, but I couldn't help it. It was like my system had an overdose of aphrodisiac and couldn't calm down until I orgasmed.

"Please," I begged. I didn't really know what I was begging for. Orgasm, for it all to stop, to go home. I just needed something I couldn't name. My body felt like it was on fire.

His hand left my pussy, and he stood. My breathing was a bit ragged as he stepped around the pillory and I felt his hands take hold of my hips. I felt his cock rest against my ass. He used his feet to kick my legs wider, spreading me before him. Then I felt the head of his cock at my core. Lifting a hand to guide himself, he started to push into me. He was thick. Thicker than any boyfriend I've had. He pulsed his hips back and forth, working his way into my tight core.

"How long?"

What? How long what?

"When was the last time a man claimed you?" He clarified. Wait, did he read my thoughts? His hand slapped down on my sore ass and I yelped.

"T-three years," I stammered. I was panting now. When he sat fully inside me, he paused, running his hands down my back gently. By some unseen gesture, the platform was taken over by everyone who had been down below. When he pulled out of me, a man before me shoved his cock into my mouth. He thrust shallowly at first, before shoving it all the way down my throat, making me gag. He didn't let up.

The demon's hand found its way to my clit once more as he picked up his pace to match the man in my mouth. This time, he didn't tease but circled my clit until my hips were raising to meet his thrusts, trying to get him deeper inside me. The sensation of his cock and fingers driving me crazy with need.

The man in front of me pulled out of my mouth and he was replaced by someone else. Man after man took their turns fucking my mouth, but never coming. I stroked a few the best I could with hands that were trapped in the wooden structure.

The demons fingers flew faster and I felt my orgasm build. As soon as I came I felt fingers at my nipples and I screamed when the clamps were removed and felt the pain of feeling return, making my orgasm hit me harder. The demon pumped in and out of me at a furious pace as I tried to recover.

Another man stood before me. I opened my mouth for him. I used my tongue as I sucked him down, swirling the tip as he pulled back. All too soon he pulled away too and I was left with just the demon at my back. I waited for him to bring me to another orgasm, but his fingers never returned to my clit. I felt my orgasm just out of reach and I cried out in frustration.

Then I felt the spurts of come on my back. The men took turns coming on my back before some returned to the front and sent semen squirting onto my face. I felt the demon stiffen and groan as he came inside me. I wanted to be boneless after another orgasm, but I needed another release.

I heard the pillory click and the top opened. I stood, rolling sore shoulders and wiping my face clean. With a snap of his fingers, the pillory disappeared and the demon pushed me to sit on the plat form. He chained my hands together before pushing me to my back. He attached the cuffs to the platform. Then he spread my legs wide, pushing my knees up to the sides of my chest. He attached a band above my knees and chained me legs open. I was spread wide open.

When the first man knelt between my legs I was stunned when he didn't start to fuck me. Instead, he pushed his face into my pussy and started to lick me.

"You were not the only one I heard," the demon said, staring down at me. "They wished for a beautiful woman to suck their dicks. They all forgot to mention coming in her mouth."

He grinned wickedly down at me as the man licked me, but somehow always missing my clit, where I needed his tongue the most.

"They have to pay for their pleasure, so they will all lick you to orgasm or if they fail, I will reap their souls."

Oh. Well, I hoped to come away with this with my soul intact.

"You made no bargain. Your soul is safe," he informed me. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Your body, however, is not so safe."

I opened my mouth to ask what that meant but he moved. He straddled my head, pushing his balls right up to my face.

"You will suck me," and with that, he angled his hips until his balls were pressed to my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked one into my mouth.

I was being bombarded with sensation. Demon hands on my breasts, the man between my legs licking my clit.

I concentrated on sucking and licking his balls, which were, thankfully, hairless. My hands trapped, I was frustrated. I wanted to touch him. Moaning, I licked and swirled his balls until he lifted up. When he offered me his cock, I swallowed him down as far as I could. My head wasn't in the best position to take him all the way down my throat, but I wanted to.

My second orgasm was slow to build. I was rubbing my pelvis up, into the mans mouth. His tongue desperate now, lapping at me without any real talent.

With a snap of the demon's fingers, the man was gone. Another took his place. This man knew how to use his tongue. And his fingers. As he closed his lips around my clit, he sucked me. Hard. My hips bucked up off the platform and I moaned around the cock in my mouth as the man pushed two fingers up into me, roughly and started searching. When he found my g spot, I started to tremble. My hips circled, trying to move with him. His lips still clamped to my clit, his hand started to pump in and out of me hard and I screamed out my orgasm. I lost control of my limbs as they convulsed with the orgasm. The demon grunted before coming down my throat.

Now I was boneless. And I almost started to cry when he informed me that that was only two men. The rest would all get their turn to make me come. I stared at the men, half in horror, half in wonder. I wasn't sure I could take another orgasm like I just had, but it looked like it wasn't going to be my last one for the night.