Burning Embers Ch. 03

Story Info
The demon keeps a promise before the new fantasy.
3.7k words
4.48
15.5k
15
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, this is a different fantasy. If you do not enjoy daddy fantasies, I'd recommend you skip this one. If you can handle it knowing it's not really her daddy and she's still her 30 something self, than read ahead. As always, comment! Thanks for reading!

***********************

This time, I didn't pass out before returning to his room. It was just as bizarre as when I first stepped out into the dark woods. His hand reached out as if to push a door open. There was nothing there, but his hand pushed something, not air and I saw the room appear.

I was looking around in awe as I stepped into the room. There seemed to be an invisible line that was outside and inside. How did that work? Just what kind of demon could do that?

"Any who have amassed power can open portals," he explained as he shut a door that wasn't there and closed off the woods.

We were both naked and covered in dirt, blades of grass and other things. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as I remembered what I had just done. What I felt between my legs.

My demon led me to the bathroom. A thought struck me.

"I don't even know your name," I said. Did demons have names?

"We do have names. Mine is Thioduhm. You can call me Thio." Thio? That... almost sounded like a normal name.

I watched as he went to turn on the shower. I admit, I was watching his ass as he moved. He has powerful legs and an incredible ass. Even if it wasn't a normal human color.

The cloven feet still seemed weird. He had normal human looking legs until mid calf. But the rest of him... I could enjoy viewing the rest of him for a long time.

He turned back and caught me staring at him. He grinned while I blushed. He gestured for me to step into the shower that was now steaming up the glass. I walked past him and got into the shower. He stepped inside too. Oh boy.

I wasn't so sure I was ready for more just yet, but he didn't try. Instead, he washed my hair. Moaning may have escaped my mouth. I had never had anyone wash my hair like this. This was so much better than getting it washed at a salon.

He massaged my head as he gently shampooed my hair. When he was done, he moved me under the spray and ran his fingers through the tangles until it was washed clean. Then he conditioned. It was a turn on. Either he did something to me to make me horny all the damn time, or I was seriously fucked up in the head right now.

Picking up the soap, he lathered his hands together before gliding them all over my body, under my breasts, between my legs and ass cheeks. His fingers didn't tease me, just cleaned.

Moving me aside, he shampooed his own hair. Working around his horns, he carefully tilted his head back to not slam them on the shower head to rinse his hair. I couldn't reach his head easily, but I could wash him.

I snagged the soap away from him and returned the favor of washing him. I glided my hands along his broad shoulders, the muscles on his chest, his abs, his arms. I slowly sank to my knees, washing his cock and balls, his legs and all the way down to his hoofed feet.

I thought they'd feel weird. Going from human legs to cloven hoofs. They were massive and they felt strong. No weak ankles for him. He had no hair other than the top of his head and where hoof met flesh. It was short and surprisingly soft. When he turned to let me wash his backside, my mouth went dry. That ass was something out of this world. God, Amber, he was a demon. Of course it was out of this world, you idiot.

I took the soap and lathered my hands really well. My hands started low, around his knees. They drifted up and I heard him groan when they reached his cheeks. When he pushed his ass out to me a bit, my hands slid into his cheeks and lathered soap in his ass cheeks. My fingers explored, almost on their own accord.

Slowly standing, I washed his back, moving closer to plaster myself along his backside. My breathing was erratic and my pulse raced. I felt my pussy throb. Somehow, I didn't care that I was turned on again and wanted him. I didn't care, for the moment, that I had been snatched out of thin air to where ever this was.

He stepped away and started to rinse off his body. He let his head hang in the spray as the front of him rinsed off. When he turned, I sank to my knees again. My mouth closed over his semi hard cock and I sucked him hard into my mouth. It didn't take much before he was fully hard and his hips pushing his cock into my mouth.

I teased him. Like he'd done to me before. My tongue swirled the head, but without the pressure he needed. My mouth left his cock to run my tongue along his cock to his base, my hands kneading his balls. I heard him growl in frustration and I smiled.

His hands gripped my head, forced my mouth on his cock and he held me still so he could fuck my mouth. I fought the gag reflex in the back of my throat and I hummed as his cock glided over my tongue. His strong, sure strokes started to increase speed, my hands pulling and tugging his balls in an attempt to keep time with his thrusts.

He came in my mouth with a growl. For the first time in my life, I swallowed. When he stopped pumping in my mouth, I started to lick and suck his cock clean. He slid his cock from my mouth with a pop.

"I had meant to wait longer before we did more," he admitted. He did wait, technically. I was the one that couldn't seem to help myself.

"I wanted to," I said, surprising myself that I would even admit it out loud.

He turned off the shower and guided me out onto the bath mat. He gently dried me off and wrapped my hair up in a towel.

Confused, he led me to the bathtub. It was huge and was encased in tile with enough room to set out towels and drinks and snacks and whatever else you might need to live in the thing.

He helped me step into it and sat me on the edge. Slowly, he pushed me to lay down my head cushioned by the towel. Then he piled several towels under my hips to prop them up. I was still wet from sucking his cock.

Instead of doing something about my arousal, he turned away. There was a cabinet I hadn't noticed before on the wall opposite of where I lay. He pulled out a can and a razor.

Oh. He did say he was going to shave me bald. I liked how I trimmed my pubic hair, I wasn't too excited to have it shaved off.

"This will help put you into character for the next fantasy," he explained, grinning at me wickedly.

He squirted shave gel into his hands and then covered my pussy in it. And my ass crack. I was embarrassed more about that last part. Then he slowly started to shave me bald.

With my hips tilted up, he was able to lean in close and watch carefully as he shaved. I could feel his breath on my slit. I really, really wanted his mouth on my clit, his cock in my pussy. Or even my ass. Right now, I didn't care where we stuck it. I just wanted it.

He slowly and methodically shaved around my slit and through my ass crack. Then he pulled out the roman shower head on the bath and started to rinse away the shave cream. His fingers teasingly slid through my slit to clean away missed cream and went lower to tease my asshole.

I was shivering with anticipation. If he didn't do anything, I might end up masturbating in front of him. Though I couldn't imagine he'd mind the show. When my hand crept down my stomach towards my pussy, he stopped it.

"No coming. You will save it for tonight." And with that, he pulled me up, dried my lower half with another towel and pulled me, whiningly, into the bedroom.

Sleep. He expected me to be able to sleep. He lay behind me, spooning me like we had in the grass. Only this time I couldn't relax. He bear hugged my arms to my chest but my legs moved restlessly trying to relieve my aching pussy. I was starting to irritate him. Apparently, this demon needed his beauty sleep.

He pulled away from me and snapped his fingers. The already big bed grew. The covers disappeared and he flipped me and slammed me down on my back. He cuffed my hands to the headboard and cuffed my legs spread eagle to the bottom of the bed. He shoved a ball gag into my mouth and snapped his fingers. The blankets returned and he rolled over, facing away from me. Within minutes, I could hear him snoring lightly as he fell asleep. My pussy still throbbed with need.

I finally slept, but it was a very fitful kind of sleep. My need never abated and I dreamed of being fucked hard. I never came. When Thio woke up, he rolled over and tore the covers off me. He ran his hand over my breasts, teasing.

"Have a nice sleep?" He asked, a laugh in his voice. The bastard.

With a snap of his fingers the cuffs and gag disappeared. My jaw ached from being forced open.

"No time to waste. Let's get going to the next fantasy," Thio said as he pulled me from the bed, not even letting me try and touch myself. He kissed me deep before opening a door.

Once again, we left the room and ported to another place and time. It was a house, it looked like it came straight out of the 80s. Maybe early 90s. I was wearing pajamas. They were like the old pajama gowns. It had ruffs along the sleeves and neck and it fell like a dress to my feet. I could also feel underwear and socks on my feet. My hair in braided pigtails. I felt ridiculous and imagined I looked it.

I turned to question Thio and he was gone. Again. Did he enjoy that part as much as fucking me?

"Katie, where are you?" A man boomed from the other room.

I looked down again. That must be me. Slowly, hesitantly, I walked to the living room. It was done up with wood paneling and orange shag carpet. A man sat on a brown cough. He looked to be maybe 40, medium build in a white shirt and jeans.

"I have been calling you for over an hour, Katie. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Um..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what the hell was going on. "I'm not Katie and I..."

He gestured for me to stand next to the couch. I did. I yelped when he yanked me over his knees. Oh god. Cora's fantasy. I twisted and looked up at the man again, looking at him better. He was old enough to be my dad, if he started having kids at 16.

"It doesn't matter what your name is, the rule is that you have to call me daddy."

He flipped up my pajamas and slapped my ass. I cried out. More from shock than pain.

"Who has been a bad girl?" He asked. I closed my eyes and groaned. Oh lordy, why did Cora have to have a daddy fetish? He spanked me again when I didn't answer. "Who has been a bad girl?"

"I have," I whispered. Someone help me. I was the bad girl. I was getting off on it and it wasn't even my fantasy. He gave me a particularly hard slap and I yelped.

"You forgot to address me properly," he informed me. I closed my eyes, rested my forehead on the couch and breathed. I tried to calm down.

"I have, daddy," I whispered again. He patted my ass like I was a good girl.

"Remember to count them out, or we start all over," he informed me as his hand came down hard over my panty clad ass.

"One," I squeaked out. It stung. I felt a wet spot form in the front of my panties.

"Two," I cried out. I didn't know how I'd count through all of these. They stung a lot. My legs had kicked out involuntarily. Just as if I were a child.

"Three," I counted. My hands left the floor and tried to protect my ass. Why did this hurt more than the first time? Was it worse when he was going slow enough for me to count them?

"Four, five," I called out.

"Bad girl, start over. You know you aren't supposed to cover your ass," he said angrily. I was crying but I removed my hands and placed them back on the couch, near my head.

My head came up from the couch when he pushed my panties down to my dangling ankles. Oh god, daddy will see that I was wet!

"One," I cried out. It hurt just a little more without my panties in place.

"Two." Now he picked up the pace and I felt himself grow hard under my belly.

"Three, four!" I was panting, having trouble catching my breath between swats.

"Five, six!" His hand had moved down from my ass to the back of my thighs, distributing the slaps to cover everything.

"Seven, eight, nine, ten!" He slapped down harder, faster. His hand returning to previously spanked skin.

"Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen!" Tears ran down my face, my legs were kicking with each slap and I concentrated on keeping my hands by my face.

"Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen," I cried out. My voice raised in both pain and arousal. I could almost feel myself dripping on his jeans.

"Nineteen, twenty!" Finally, the spanking ended. He rubbed his hands over my sore ass, with the occasional hard squeeze that ripped a yelp from my lips. I let my feet dangle back towards the floor.

"That's a good girl," he crooned, still massaging my abused ass. "Aren't you going to thank me, princess?"

"Thank you, daddy." I was still crying slightly.

Slowly, he slid me down between his legs. His eyes hooded as he leaned back and lifted his hips to take his belt off. I watched, silent, as he removed it and then unbuttoned his fly.

"How do you thank your daddy for taking care of you?" I stared. I suspected the answer.

"By sucking on daddy's cock," I whispered.

"Be a good girl and thank your daddy." He pulled me forward by my pigtails and I leaned forward, my hands reaching towards his open fly to pull his erect cock out of his underwear.

My pussy dripped as I took him into my mouth. He used my pigtails to control the depth and speed and it turned me on. I slurped at his cock, sucked him deep and swirled the tip. He grunted as he came closer to coming, but before he did he pulled out.

"Well, now. I don't think your my good girl after all. What kind of good girl knows how to use her mouth that well?" He pulled me up into his lap, spread my legs and looked at my pussy. "And you're dripping. Are you a good girl? Or are you a naughty girl?"

"Naughty," I answered. My pajamas had been shoved to expose my bald, spread pussy. His hand snaked up my pajamas and squeezed one of my breasts and my head tilted back and I moaned. I screamed when his hand came down hard on my pussy. My legs snapped closed.

"Are you a slut, little girl?" He asked, a hard glint in his eyes.

"No, daddy," I pleaded. His hand, trapped between my closed thighs, moved. His fingers found my wet slit and I held back a moan as my legs parted enough to give him better access.

"I think you are daddy's little slut. Take off your pajamas, princess."

I slowly moved my dress to the hem of my pajamas. I crossed my arms and pulled it up and over my head, exposing my breasts to my daddy. I tossed them to the floor.

"Good girl," He whispered before his hot mouth found a nipple.

"Oh god, daddy!" I needed to be fucked. "Daddy, your princess needs your cock inside her."

He groaned against my breast and I felt his fingers move away from my pussy. He slid me off his lap, leaned me back against the couch and slid down, positioning himself between my legs.

"You'll have daddy's cock, but first, what kind of daddy would I be, if I didn't make sure you were ready for me?" Then he spread my legs wide and back and started licking my pussy.

Oh god, it felt too good. Maybe I really was a slut. His tongue licked up and swirled my clit before dipping down and I moaned as he shoved it inside my pussy as far as he could get it.

"How much do you love your daddy, baby," he said, raising his head.

"A lot, daddy," I replied.

I felt him press a finger inside me, deep. He pumped it slowly a few times before pulling it back out. Then I squealed when he started to shove it up my ass. It burned, though less than yesterday.

"Daddy, it burns," I cried out. He shushed me as he slowly worked his finger deeper inside.

"Daddy has a special friend who wants to play too. Do you think it would be okay if daddy invites his friend over to play?"

What? I started to pull out of whatever this was. I was starting to come back to my senses. I gasped when the man spanked my sore ass.

"Answer me when I ask you a question, princess."

"O-okay," I stammered. I was holding my legs open for the man and all of a sudden I felt very aware of my surroundings and wanted to close my legs. That was until the front door opened. And in walked my demon.

I had remembered. It was a fantasy. It wasn't really my stepfather. I relaxed back into the couch and watched as Thio came around the couch to watch the man finger fuck my ass.

Thio leaned over and kissed me and my brain fogged again. He kissed me deep for a few moments before pulling away.

I looked between my legs and watched as daddy finger fucked my ass. His eyes glued to my dripping pussy.

"Daddy, please," I begged. His mouth lowered and he started to lick my pussy as he fingered me. I moaned and shoved my pussy up, into his face. And I came.

Daddy removed his finger from my ass and wiped his chin clean. He wasn't even phased by the naked demon next to him.

"This is daddy's friend, Uncle Thio. Say hello, princess."

"Hello, Uncle Thio." I was still leaning back, holding my legs open.

"Why don't you put your pretty mouth on his cock and get him wet enough so he can fuck your pretty pussy, baby."

I scrambled up and got on the floor, letting Uncle Thio sit back on the couch. His cock jutted up, already hard and I sucked on it. When I had bobbed up and down on it a few times, daddy pulled me away.

"I bet he would love it if you sat on his lap," daddy said, helping me climb over Uncle Thio's erection and lower myself down onto his cock.

Daddy slapped my ass and I bucked. Uncle Thio's hands moved to my hips and led me. He guided me to rise up and down on his cock. My hands flew up to my breasts, playing with my nipples.

I cried out when I felt daddy's cock at my ass. It burned. It burned a lot more than his finger. His cock felt slippery and Uncle Thio held me tight as daddy worked his cock into my ass.

Daddy grunted as he seated himself fully inside me. I was full. I was stretched out and I needed one of them to move. Both Uncle Thio and daddy started to slowly fuck me. Daddy's hands came around me and one played with my clit, the other fed a nipple to Uncle Thio. I cried out when Uncle Thio bit down and sucked.

"Oh god, daddy, I'm going to come!" I could hear both of them grunting as they drilled into me. I gasped out orgasm, my body spasming over their cocks.

They didn't slow or stop. My over sensitized clit twitched as daddy kept playing with it. I thrashed against daddy, uncle Thio having to help me keep me between them so they could fuck me.

When I came again, they came inside me shortly after, grunting out their orgasms. Daddy lay little kisses along my back and shoulders, whispering to me what a good girl I was.

I felt them both slip out of me and daddy got up and left the room. I slumped down over Uncle Thio, drained. Daddy returned with a wet wash cloth. I tried to protest, but daddy insisted on cleaning me up.

Daddy picked up up and cradled me to his chest, carrying me out of the room. He walked down the hall and into a little girls room. My room. He gently lay me on the small bed, kissed my mouth, his hand gently squeezing my ass, before pulling the covers over me and tucking me in for the night.