Burning Embers Ch. 04

Story Info
Ember faces her own fantasy.
3.6k words
4.62
12k
15

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of my old life was peeking through the fog in my brain. I needed coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. My body and brain were worn out. I was going to need something to wake me up and maybe a little comfort drink, such as coffee, would do the trick.

I didn't know where Thio had gone off to. When I woke up I was alone. Sometimes it felt like the further away he was, I could remember who I was. Someone who wouldn't have volunteered for these last few days with a man she's never met. Or the other people. Or creature of unknown origin. I shivered at the memory.

Currently, I was soaking in a very warm bath. I had found bubble bath and salts in the little cupboard and treated myself. Thio had never said I couldn't do anything while he was gone, so I thought I'd go for broke. When I couldn't find anything to eat, a bath seemed like a decent second. Now I was fighting exhaustion. I had slept all day and yet I still felt like I needed another ten hours of sleep.

I closed my eyes and relaxed into the bubbles. The warm water felt like heaven on my skin. The soreness seemed to seep right out of me, slowly. I imagined what my friends must be doing. If Thio was to be believed, they went to the reunion and went home. I wanted to believe they were out there looking for a way to get me back. My mind felt like it was being reprogrammed. Slowly. As if I erased parts of my life like they were a mistake, not an experience.

I dozed. I dreamed, but I couldn't recall anything when I came to. When I opened my eyes, Thio sat on the floor, back to the wall, watching me. I hadn't heard it come into the room. That was creepy.

"That's creepy," I told him. He probably heard me think it anyway, so it didn't matter if I said it out loud. I closed my eyes again and tried to ignore him. It wasn't easy.

"You are beautiful. Why wouldn't I want to look at you whenever I could?" Still creepy.

"Is this to be my life? Some new crazy sex fantasy every night?" There was a whine in my voice. I was more tired than I thought.

"It may not be every night, but for now, yes." That didn't explain anything. Why must it be every night for now? What made my brain go fuzzy? Sometimes it felt like something else was taking over my brain.

"Are you an incubus?" I wondered aloud. He laughed and just shook his head. I wasn't sure exactly what kind of demon got off on this much sex. I thought demons were supposed to torment people. Torment them with pain and anguish. Not orgasms, I thought, to clarify.

"We are whatever we want to be. I like sex. You seem to like it also. So we will enjoy it together."

"But what happens after all this. This can't be my life forever. Sleep, sex, sleep, sex." He sighed.

"For now, that's all there is and food." He held up a bag. It was from a new restaurant that had opened downtown. It was booked solid for months. I practically leapt out of the bath to open the bag. I hurriedly wrapped myself in a towel and took the bag into the other room. Since there was no table, I settled in on the floor to consume whatever smelled so damn good.

Steak, seafood, bread, a salad and something that looked like an egg roll? I bit into it. Not an egg roll. Something that melted on my tongue. Cheese and spices. I stuffed the rest into my mouth, manners be damned.

I was ravenous. All sex and no food. Well, very little food. And I had been sleeping a very long time. Or time worked differently here... I actually wasn't quite sure. I didn't even have an idea of where "here" was. Hell?

"Not hell, but different dimension than your earth. Time is what it is. Not so set like it is on earth." Well, that is clear as mud.

I dug into my steak, cutting it and then eating it with my fingers. I tossed the occasional shrimp into my mouth. It was freaking good. I had eaten just about everything in the bag, including the salad.

I bagged my trash back up and then crawled back onto the bed. I was sleepy enough to go back to bed. The bed dipped and Thio crawled in beside me. He didn't make me get up or try to move me. Instead, his hands glided along my skin, softly. It soothed me and my eyes started to feel heavy again. Losing the battle, they closed and I slept.

A loud startling ring woke me. I was sitting in a desk. There were kids all around me. Young kids. Kids at least half my age. Mr. Beckett was seated at a desk in the front of the room. Oh crap. I wasn't ready for this.

Whatever made my brain fog last time wasn't present. I didn't fall right into place. Instead, I sat frozen as the kids around me laughed. I had been caught sleeping and they were packing up their bags and headed to their next class. Mr. Beckett cleared his throat when I got up to leave too. I sank back down.

They wore normal clothes. I braced myself and looked down. Somehow, I was in a school uniform. Oh man. I had actually wanted this in high school. I hadn't had rich parents, I never had the "in" clothes. I always had second hand clothing. Which didn't bother me other than when the popular girls made fun of me. Now, I was the only student here in a very short kilt looking skirt, shades of green, and a white collared shirt with a green tie. My suit jacket was resting on the chair behind me. It was one of the school colors.

I sat. I wasn't making the first move in this. This was my fantasy. At least it was when I was 16 and actually in high school. Mr. Beckett appeared to be the same age as when I had him as a teacher. At least they didn't give me someone old with a beer belly.

Mr. Beckett stood. Slowly, he walked around the desk, to the door and shut it. He locked it and pulled the blind down. The message was clear. I would get my punishment and no one would be able to do anything to help me. Oh god.

"Ember, please come to my desk."

"I don't think I want to, Mr. Beckett," I answered honestly. My ass had been spanked more than it ever had before in the last few days. It wasn't up for another. Especially with the way I remembered this fantasy going.

"It wasn't a request," he informed me, staring at me over his glasses. Slowly I stood and walked to his desk. His desk was cleared for the most part. A monitor, the tower being on the floor, a few books, stacks of paper. But where he positioned me was cleared off.

"Place your hands on the desk, Ember." I took a deep breath and did as he instructed. I bent over, placing both hands on the desk.

"Know that this gives me no pleasure," he told me, as he flipped my skirt up over my ass. He picked up a wooden ruler and I closed my eyes tight.

I cried out when I felt the ruler slapped down on my ass. My ass jiggled from the blow as it hit me across both cheeks. He gave me a few good swats.

"How many times have I caught you sleeping in my class, Ember?" I didn't know the answer. I hadn't actually done that in high school. If I got in trouble it was more likely for passing notes and talking.

"I don't know, Mr. Beckett." He swatted my ass again and I grunted.

"You don't know? Ember, this doesn't seem to be working, does it? I spank you and yet you still manage to fall asleep in my class. Maybe we should start with a spanking so you can't sit comfortably during my class. It wouldn't be private like it is now."

Crap. The visual was turning me on. That had never been apart of my original fantasy.

"Or maybe we'll have to find another punishment and we'll experiment next time you have my class."

I was still bent over, his hand on my ass, gliding over the marks he could see through my panties.

"Yeah, we'll need a new punishment until then," his voice rough as he spoke. He placed the ruler on the desk, instructed me to not move my hands and started to peel my underwear down my legs. When they got to my ankles he lifted each foot until he had them in his hand.

"Well, well, can we call this a punishment if you enjoy it? Is this the real reason you still sleep in my class?" He shoved the panties under my face to show me the evidence of my arousal.

"Open wide," he demanded. He shoved the panties into my mouth when I complied. Then he picked the ruler back up.

This time, he tapped my legs with the ruler until they were spread how he wanted them. Then he started to spank me again. This time with full view of my pussy.

I groaned, grunted and cried out with the slaps. The ruler was much different than the demon's hand. The ruler was able to cover more skin, to hit both cheeks at the same time. It left my ass throbbing faster since the ruler came back to hit reddened patches faster.

I could hear him breathing fast. He threw the ruler to the floor and then I felt his breath on my pussy. He groaned right before he started to lick me. He played with my clit with his fingers as his tongue explored. I gasped and shoved my hips back when his tongue explored up, up towards my asshole. That had definitely never been apart of my original fantasy. It felt good. Naughty, but good.

I jumped and pushed my skirt down and spit my panties out when the locked door burst open and slammed into the wall. And there was the demon.

"Oh, principal Marks, we were just..." Mr. Beckett stammered.

"I can guess what you were just... Mr. Beckett. It was plain as day." I saw my demon. Naked and ready. Mr. Beckett must be seeing the principal. Mr. Marks had been an older guy, bigger. Pot belly and semi bald head. I appreciated my demon not making me see this instead of him.

"Ember, please lay down on the desk," Mr Marks, my demon, requested. I sat on the desk, arranged my skirt to cover me and then lay down across Mr. Beckett's desk.

Mr. Marks hauled Mr. Beckett to his feet and then shoved him towards me. He flipped my skirt up, positioned my legs up around my chest and then shoved Mr. Beckett's face into my pussy. His nose rubbed my clit as his tongue darted out.

"Taking advantage of students? I thought we talked about that. Now it seems you are the one that needs the punishment." Mr. Beckett licked and sucked at my pussy, even after Mr. Marks let go of his head. He didn't react when Mr. Marks grabbed his hips so he was no longer kneeling, but bend over at the waist. Still no reaction when Mr. Marks unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down with his underwear, exposing his cock and ass.

Then he picked up the ruler. My demon winked at me. I struggled to keep holding my legs back and holding my head up. But I watched. I watched as my demon took that ruler and started to spank Mr. Beckett with it. I could feel Mr. Beckett's groans as he ate my pussy. My demon wailed on Mr. Beckett's ass and I came.

My demon pulled Mr. Beckett away from me, stripped him out of his shirt and then snapped his fingers. He was now tied, naked and gagged to the chair. His cock erect and dripping. His eyes begged for release.

"You are mine. This time, I'm the only one that fucks you." Thio pulled my hips over the edge of the desk and thrust into me. He leaned over me as he thrust into me and ripped open my shirt, pulling my breasts up and out of my bra. With a snap of his fingers, the ruler returned to his hand. He slapped the ruler down on my breasts. It wasn't nearly as hard as he spanked me, but it still stung. It still turned me on.

He alternated breasts, slapping one, then the other until my breasts were bright red, matching my ass.

"Please, I want to come again," I begged. He guided one hand away from my knee and placed it on my pussy. So I played with myself as he watched himself pump in and out of me. He was going too slow, I needed him to pick up the pace. I needed him to slam into me. Right now, it was teasing. Then he pulled out completely. I cried out at the loss.

"Ember, it looks like Mr. Beckett is struggling in his punishment. Suck his cock, but don't let him come."

I scrambled off the desk and bent over at the waist to suck his cock. I teased him while Thio pushed back into me. My hands kneaded his balls while I licked along the underside of his cock. Then I swallowed him whole. He groaned behind his gag. I kept my pace slow, making sure to never give him the speed and pressure he needed.

Behind me, Thio lazily fucked me. I tried pushing my hips back to get him to fuck me harder, but his hands had an iron grip on me and kept me from speeding him up. It seemed Mr. Beckett wasn't the only one who wasn't supposed to come right now.

I removed my mouth from Mr. Beckett's cock and stroked his erection with my hands. Mr. Beckett was muffled behind the gag and seemed to be pleading, though it fell on deaf ears. My hand continued to slowly stroke him as my lips found their way to his balls. When I sucked one into my mouth, it almost sounded as if he were in pain when he cried out. Maybe he could be. I didn't know what an erection felt like, so maybe being teased and denied orgasm was painful.

Thio suddenly picked up the pace and start to slam his hips into mine. I gasped, forgetting about stroking or sucking anything of Mr. Beckett's. His grip loosened and I was able to slam my hips back to meet his. I felt an orgasm build and when Thio reached under me to play with my clit, I came with a loud moan.

Thio came shortly after me. He didn't remove himself from me. He snapped his fingers. I had never been on the receiving end of a snap, it was disorienting to be moved in such a way.

Mr. Beckett was under me. I was kneeling, my pussy over his head. Thio was before me, his cock glistening with our combined juices. Thio pushed me down until I was sitting on Mr. Beckett's face. I moaned when Mr. Beckett started to lick and suck me. He was cleaning both our juices from my pussy. Thio presented me with his cock to do the same.

I always thought it would be weird to suck a soft cock. It wasn't, at least, not with Thio. I took my time, enjoying the sensation of Mr. Beckett's tongue swirling inside of me and through my slit and teasing my clit.

Soon, I was rocking my hips over Mr. Beckett's face. I felt another orgasm, but it was too slow. I wanted it now. My hands were on my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples, something I hadn't enjoyed before.

The thought of before made me pause. My hands and hips stilled and I pulled away from Thio's cock. Before.

Before. When I was with my girlfriends. Eating pizza, drinking wine and hoping for karma to kick a classmate in the teeth. My job, my coworkers. My mom and dad. Taking trips to the beach and going to baseball games.

I sat still. I could feel Mr. Beckett's tongue in my pussy, but it didn't set me on fire like it should. Like it had a few moments ago.

Thio crouched. His hand forced my chin up, to look into his eyes. This time, I avoided the kiss. I didn't know if it was just his kiss, or if it was anything on his skin that I had in my mouth. Something about him made my brain fuzzy and not object like I should.

My demon gave me a hard look. He didn't look happy at being thwarted and his free hand came down hard and slapped my breast. I gritted my teeth against the pain, to avoid gasping and giving him an open. He didn't stop, not even when I tried to cover myself, he forced my hands behind my back and locked them into place with one of his. Then he rained down spanks on my breasts.

I broke after the fifth, my mouth popping open to cry out. He didn't try to kiss me, not yet. He just stared at me. His fingers of one hand playing with my nipples, threatening. He used my nipple to pull me closer, to force me to kiss him. I understood the threat, he would twist and pull until I felt real pain until I did as he wanted. So I kissed him.

I kissed him. This time, this was all my fault. I'm not sure when, but at some point during the silent confrontation, the classroom and Mr. Beckett had faded away. We were on the rug in his room. Now there was a fireplace with a fire lit and raging inside it.

"Maybe I shouldn't have started with the fantasies with you. Maybe I should have started it like this." I was sprawled across the rug on my back, Thio rested on his elbow to my side, staring down at me.

My body felt heavy, like I had woken up unexpectedly and I couldn't get my body to move.

Thio lazily ran his fingers over my body. Tops of my thighs, skimming my pelvis, circling my belly button and skimming the outside of my breasts and circling back down.

His eyes promised me that this time I would get all him. Not some fantasy from someone else or from a much younger me. It would be Thio, the demon. No games. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

Thio teased my body before slowly climbing on top of me, propping himself up so he didn't crush me. He wrapped my legs around his arms, so I curled in on myself as he positioned himself to enter me.

He made love to me. Achingly slow. It resembled something I would expect from someone I loved and trusted. Someone who I wanted a deeper connection with.

This time, there was no bondage, no one else. My hands were free and I found I could move my arms again. I touched him. I explored him. My fingers trailed his muscled chest, swirled his nipples which seemed to be just as sensitive as mine and I found myself lifting my head and licking and sucking at the skin I could reach.

His hair was silky. I rain my hands through it and slowly, hesitantly, my hands crept up, towards his horns. He didn't try to stop me. His eyes were hooded with desire as I touched his horns for the first time. My movements slow, I slowly wrapped my hands around the base of them both. They weren't smooth. They had grooves that followed the spiral, all the way to the tips.

I ran my hand over them, feeling them. Thio groaned. He must be able to feel my touch. He leg my legs go and I wrapped them around his hips.

His hips still pumped into me, slowly. I needed him to go faster, but he denied me. He prolonged both our orgasms. Making us both shake with need. I could see him fighting his need to go faster too and that turned me on.

My hands were on his back and I slowly ran my hands down and gripped his ass. Kneading the flesh, trying to get him to let go. He continued his agonizing pace for a few more minutes before he finally picked up the pace, though he never reached a furious and punishing pace. His hips met mine in perfect union, hitting my clit on the way down every time and I felt my orgasm rise fast and he kissed me, swallowing my moan as I came. Then he finished.

He rolled us over and pulled me on top of him and just let us rest on the floor. I sprawled over him, his cock still in me, but I didn't care. I could sleep. He held me as I stared into the fire. For once, I was content just to be here.