Burning Embers Ch. 06

Story Info
Ember goes to a party and experiences the game wheel.
3.7k words
4.42
13.1k
16

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit. Some days were easier than others. This was looking to be not so easy for me.

Thio took me to a party. I washed my hair, shaved my legs (ahem, and other things), and got to doll myself up right. I had on a semi modest black dress with one shoulder exposed. The other side had a full length sleeve on it.

Only it wasn't the sort of party I was expecting. I should have known something was up.

We took the door in his room to the party. It opened into a dimly lit warehouse. It looked like a night club without the ear piercing music. Demons, I guessed, filled the room. They took all forms and were in various different colors. They all had a human with them. Some were naked except for a dog collar and leash, some were in very skimpy outfits. Some were dressed up like me.

I was bugged eyed as a demon led a naked man in the opposite direction. The man was naked, collared and leashed. His hands were strapped to his sides by a leather belt that ran along his waist and down his ass crack. It encased around the base of his balls tight in leather, his cock was closed in leather that looked much to small for the erection he was trying to sport.

Thio grinned at my shocked expression as I looked around at all the other humans. I had been excited for something different, but now I was starting to be worried about what exactly this party was.

Thio led me to a table and I was glad to be able to sit. There were seats for eight around the table, it was occupied by three demons and their humans. Two seats left for us. Thio pulled out my chair and I hesitated.

The chair, when pulled out, was sporting a huge purple dildo in the center of the seat. It had the top of a magic wand right in front. I wasn't above begging to not have to sit in this seat.

"Thio," I began, backing away. Thio just grinned at me and gestured to the chair.

I looked around me, preparing to run if I had to. Only I saw no where to go. I was surrounded by demons in a place I had no idea how to leave. This was the reason Thio hadn't provided me with panties, I supposed.

Thio's hand came up and gripped my upper arm, helping me step up to the chair and waited. I slowly lifted my dress, trying to keep myself covered as I settled over the dildo and sank down slowly. Thio's hands went to my shoulders as I worked myself until I was fully seated.

My face felt hot with my blush. The demons around the table grinned and laughed as I took my seat. The humans, two girls and one guy, didn't meet my eyes. I guessed they were similarly seated.

The demons, including Thio, were in suits. The one girl was naked from the waist up with dangly nipple clamps shining in the candle light, the other was in a very skimpy genie costume. I couldn't tell if the guy was completely naked but I saw a very muscular chest that was crisscrossed with two leather straps between his pecks.

Thio sat and talked with the demons in a language I couldn't even begin to identify. I spaced out, my eyes focused down on the table in front of me. I listened, barely for maybe half an hour before Thio laughed, looked at me and I felt my chair come alive.

I closed my eyes. The wand didn't start off on a slow vibration, instead it felt like it was full speed. The dildo started moving. I didn't see how it could move in and out of me through the chair, but I had been more worried about getting in it without flashing my pussy to the table.

From the grunts and whimpers around the table, I'd say all four chairs had been turned on.

My hands dug into the chair on either side of my clenched thighs. I pushed against the back of the chair trying to control my reaction. I tried to lift my ass up a bit, to get my clit away from the wand, but Thio's hand pushed my hips back down.

"I'll strap you in after I rip that dress off you if you do that again," Thio promised me.

I let my hips fall and I slowly opened my eyes. I wasn't the only one struggling. I could hear faint jingling from the girls nipple clamps as her body shuddered. The man was slumped forward, his head resting on the table. The third human, the girl in the genie outfit, had her top up, her breasts exposed as the demon suckled her breasts, her head thrown back as she ground her hips into the chair.

I watched her, her demon sucking her tits and watched as she came. Watched as her demon kept her from raising her hips up and kept pressure down on the chair. Watching her sob as she worked on her second and then third orgasm.

My head turned, Thio's hand forced my gaze from the girl to his face. He had watched me watch her. His eyes were hooded with lust as my dildo started speeding up, the vibrator somehow going faster.

I gasped at the sensation of the dildo stretching me with each stroke and the constant pressure of the wand on my clit. Thio pinched my nipple through my dress and I shrieked out my orgasm.

Thio yanked part of my dress down, exposing my left breast. My clit was overly sensitive and I writhed in my chair, trying to get away. Thio's mouth clamped down on my exposed nipple, his hands going to my thighs to force me to stay fully seated. Thio's hand slipped between my now unclenched thighs and pushed them open. My head fell back over the top of the chair as he worked my dress up to expose my lower half.

I came twice, in quick succession. The chair was mercifully shut off. The wand stopped and the dildo slowly came to a stop until it was once again fully seated inside me.

It took me several minutes to catch my breath and lift my head up off the back of the chair. When I did, the other humans were staring at me. I felt myself blush as I realized my breast was exposed and my legs were still wide open.

"Keep them open, Ember," Thio said when I tried to close them. I didn't fight him, I didn't have the energy.

The attention was pulled away from me as servers brought us our starter. I looked down into the cup. Beef barley soup. Or what looked like beef barley soup. My hands shook as I lifted a spoonful to my mouth. I groaned at the delicious flavor that exploded over my tongue.

I worked on eating my soup, ignoring Thio's arm as it draped over my shoulders and his hand came down over my breast. He teased and pinched my nipple, absent minded as he chatted between bites of his own soup.

My soup bowl emptied too soon and I was eying Thio's barely touched bowl when the servers returned and took them all away. They replaced the cups with small salads. It was one of those fancy salads with fruit, nuts and goat cheese. It was amazing.

Again, Thio's sat barely touched when it was taken away. Our main course was set before us. Beef in gravy over mashed potatoes and whole roasted carrots. It was divine. I managed to snag a carrot from Thio's plate, gaining his attention. I had cleared my plate fast and was still hungry. Looking around, the other humans were ravenous too.

Thio pushed his plate to me and I dug in. I moaned, either from the food or from his fingers playing with my nipple. I managed to eat over half of his plate before finally pushing it away, stuffed full.

The chatter stopped when a man appeared on stage with a spotlight over him. He announced that whenever the tables were ready, they were to approach the wheel together.

I leaned over to ask Thio what the wheel was, but he shook his head at me when I opened my mouth. I closed my mouth. The other humans at my table looked miserable at the idea of the wheel. What the hell was it?

Several minutes passed before Thio stood and helped me out of the chair. The other demons followed suit. Tables were getting up in sections and we followed other tables to form a line. I could hear groans, crying, laughing and begging at the front of the line. My nerves were out of control by the time I got close enough to see what was going on.

Before us stood a huge wheel. Like from a game show. On it listed different things, such as Orcs, dragons, elves and other various creatures. The girl in the genie costume was the first one up for our table with her demon. Her demon spun the wheel and she looked pained as it spun. It finally slowed and it ticked past dragons, pixies, goblins and settled on trolls. Her demon looked happy as he drug her away crying.

It was my turn. We stepped forward and Thio spun the wheel. I could feel myself shake as I wondered just what the hell this meant. The wheel slowed. It ticked past several creatures and settled on the big glittery bonus tile. Thio whooped and picked up the card.

He showed it high above his head. It read Labyrinth. I was confused as those behind us cheered and the humans looked relieved to not be me right now.

Thio pulled me away and led me through the crowd. We stopped at the end of another line. This one shorter and moved much faster. The line split off for different doors, humans being escorted through.

I approached a door with Thio. I looked at him, begged him with my eyes to not force me through. He ran a hand down my cheek and gave me a deep kiss before pushing me throw and slamming the door shut.

It was dark in here. The walls looked like rock. When I touched them I realized it was rock. I was in a cavern of some sort. The walls were lined with torches giving just enough light to see by.

I was dressed in a white gown, though I could tell I had no underwear. It was old fashion. Ancient even. It was corded above my belly button and was flowed over my hips. I could see my nipples through the almost sheer fabric.

A roar sounded in the distance, bouncing off the walls of the cave and startled me. When I could feel the ground shake violently as something massive approached, I ran.

I had been running for a few minutes when I realized what the tile had meant. I was in a maze. Potentially, if I made it to the end, I could get out of here without ever meeting what was chasing me.

My lungs were burning as I ran. I failed to try and pay attention to where I ran. When I hit a dead end and had to back track, I couldn't figure out where I had already been.

I kept a watch over my shoulder, to make sure whatever it was out there was chasing me didn't come up behind me. Which is why I ran right smack into it instead. I landed hard on my ass.

I looked up. I screamed. It was a fucking minotaur. It had the head and legs of a bull, the rest was man. Brown fur covered his legs and his shoulders, the rest of him only a dusting of it over the the brown skin of the human parts.

His horns were unlike Thio's. These were thick and came out the side of his head. He had the gold ring through his nose. His eyes were an angry red.

He had an ax in one hand and let loose another deafening roar over me. I was relieved when he put the ax away, into a strap on his back, but I screamed when he reached for me.

Crawling, I kicked when he swiped my leg. Another angry roar and he gripped my ankle and picked me up, dangling me upside down. My gown fell, exposing my lower body while trapping my arms and head in the fabric. I felt his nose touch my pelvis and I stopped struggling and stilled.

I yelped when he throw me over his shoulder, my stomach landing hard and my face hitting his ass. I don't know why, but I was a little glad there wasn't a tail in my face.

I still couldn't see, so I had no idea where the hell the minotaur was taking me. I heard stone grating on stone twice and was finally put down, somewhat gently. I scrambled to get the fabric back down over my hips and finally saw where we were. It was a large room. The noise I heard was the minotaur moving a rock over what I presumed was the door. There was no escaping.

Really, I should have expected this outcome. What else could Thio have an interest in besides me getting fucked.

The minotaur stood before the door, staring down at me. The thin loincloth he wore was tented with his erection. I was hoping and praying that it wasn't something that would rip me in two. So far, Thio hadn't done anything that threatened harm when fucking me.

"Move," his gravelly voice ordered. I looked around and was unsure where he wanted me to move to. I scooted back until my hands touched what must have been his bed.

He stepped close to me, ripping his cloth away, exposing his huge cock and balls.

"Lick," he ordered. When I sat, still frozen on the ground. He took me by the hair and dragged me to my knees before him. He rubbed his cock over my face, leaving precum behind. His hand left my hair and forced my jaw open and then slid the tip of his cock inside my mouth. There was no way I could swallow him down whole. He was too big.

I could taste him. He tasted wild and I could smell his musk. He slapped my face with his cock and I could finally move again. I slowly, tentatively, started to run my tongue up and down his length. I licked his huge balls, covered them in my spit as I licked the hairy pair. My hands rested on his muscular thighs. His legs were like Thio's. I let my hand explore his legs as I used the other to stroke his cock.

I suckled, licked and kissed his cock and massaged his balls the best I could. His cock strained in my hand, I felt it pulse when I did something right. The hand that had been exploring his hips, ass and legs slowly went down until it touched my breast, almost on its own.

Pulling my gown down, I exposed my breasts and tweaked and pinched the tips as I suckled him. I could feel moisture dribble down my legs. When my hand left my breasts and tried to find its way inside the skirt, the minotaur moved.

Suddenly I was up and spun around. My body hit the pile of furs, my gown was ripped away from my body. The cold metal of the ring hit my ass cheeks when his long wide tongue lapped at my juices.

I groaned and pushed my hips back onto his tongue. All too soon his tongue was gone and I felt his cock at my core. I did my best to relax, to not tense up. I grunted as he pushed inside me. I could feel him stretch me open wider than I had ever been.

I panted with effort as I worked on not clenching up or moving. I could hear his grunting as he worked his length slowly inside of me. I groaned when he was fully seated. I felt full. His hands stroked me, from my ass to shoulders, waiting for my body to adjust.

Then he started moving. Slowly first, steadily picking up speed. I could hear his bull like groan as he pumped into me. I could feel him move inside of me and I needed him to hit that spot. The spot that would make me come apart. One hand worked its way under me and to my clit. When I first managed to touch myself my hips bucked and I cried out. I started to aggressively finger my clit, searching for release. Moments away from orgasm he slapped my arm away and I cried out in frustration. He slammed into me and held me on him. Then he pulled me up, my back resting against his chest. His massive arms picked me up under my legs and my arms shot up behind me to hold on to his shoulders.

He moved. He moved us in front of the crude mirror at the wall. For a moment I saw us. The massive minotaur holding me over his cock. My legs spread held up at the knees, my breasts heaving with my breathing. My eyes hooded in lust. I looked wanton and slutty and it turned me on to watch him work his cock in and out of me while holding me up. Then the image disappeared.

Replacing it was the party. I could see the demons and some of the humans. They were watching me. I felt myself get even more wet at the humiliation of being displayed for all of the party to see. For all of them to watch as the minotaur fucked me. As they watched me get off on being fucked by the monster humanoid.

I came hard. I screamed. The minotaur bit into my neck, not breaking skin, but just enough to hurt. My back arched, my breasts jiggled as I thrust them out and I came a second time.

His teeth scraped my neck and his tongue licked over his bite marks. I was writhing in his arms, desperate for a third orgasm. His hand came slapping down hard, over my clit and I was blinded, seeing stars as I came for a third time.

When I came to, we were once again on the bed. I was face up, he had my hips curled to me, my knees resting beside my breasts. His tongue flicked out and I groaned when it touched my asshole.

I let my head fall to the side, to the mirror. I could see the crowd, I could see demons stroking themselves or having their cocks sucked by their humans. I searched face by face until my gaze fell on my demon. His cock was out and in his hand.

My eyes stayed on him as the minotaur licked my asshole, his tongue poking inside me briefly before he straightened and positioned his cock at my asshole. I controlled my breathing, let my asshole stay relaxed as I felt him start to push the massive head into my asshole.

It burned. But I was starting to like that burn. I gasped and moaned when he shoved his way inside me and started to fuck my ass. His hand came down a few times, landing a spank on my exposed cheeks. My fingers found their way to my clit and I saw Thio's eyes narrow as I started to work myself to another orgasm.

I lost myself. My fingers danced over my clit, my ass was stretched wide and the hair of the minotaurs thighs tickled when it brushed my ass. I couldn't concentrate on looking at my demon, instead I watched the minotaur.

His cock pumped into my ass. My legs spread wide and I tried to prop myself up to watch it glide in and out of me. Soon he started to get close to coming and he rolled my hips up higher, my lower back up off the furs and his arms on either side of my head. I was face to face with the monster as he pumped into me as hard and as fast as he could, his legs pushing to get the right leverage he needed.

I took his ring into my mouth and he roared when I gave it a yank. I felt him come in my ass. He came a lot. He pulled his cock out and he stroked his cock as he straddled my chest, my legs and hips unfolding. His cock aimed at my face as he continued to come, streams of ropey come hitting my face, my chest and my hair.

He moved off of me when he was done coming. I lay on the bed, spent, legs open, chest heaving. My head barely turned when I saw Thio come through the mirror to retrieve me.

Thio scooped me up and turned to the mirror. Instead of going to his room, he took me back to the party. Naked, come covering me and seeping out of my asshole. He set me on my feet on the other side. I was still getting off on the embarrassment.

I groaned when he attached a collar and leash to me, leading me around the room, stopping to talk to various demons. It was not to be an early night for me I saw.

Other humans were in the same state as I was. Used and the evidence left in place as they were paraded through the room. We were left on display for hours. Sometimes we'd get a nipple tweak, a finger up a pussy or asshole, but for the most part, we were left to experience the humiliation of knowing everyone in the room had watched us get fucked.

And I was getting off on it.