Burning Embers Ch. 10

Story Info
Ember shares another's punishment.
3.8k words
4.67
8k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted after returning to the room. My mind raced with memories of Cora and bits and pieces of my former life. The pounding in my head grew stronger with each passing minute.

I couldn't sleep. The room was silent except for Thio's soft snores. It was unusual for me to be this wide awake, especially after one of our sexual games. Tonight, it was all I could do to not fidget or toss and turn as I remembered the look of disgust on Cora's face when my blind fold was ripped away.

My memory was supposed to be gone. I didn't understand why she was here and why I was remembering anything. I remember the talks we had about my memory, Thio had said that I would forget. That my family and friends would forget me. None of this made sense to me and now I understood why he said it would be better for me to not remember. I wanted that blissful ignorance back.

Arms snaked out and pulled me back into a hard, warm chest. I hadn't noticed the snoring stop while my brain overwhelmed me with my thoughts.

"Sleep, Ember," Thio commanded. I shifted and closed my eyes only to have them pop back open.

"I can't," I whispered into the dark. "I can't stop thinking about Cora and the memories that came back. Why do I have to remember?"

Thio's arms squeezed me tight for a moment before rolling me over to my back. He propped himself up on an elbow so he could look down at me.

"I told you your memories would fade and you would fade from memory of those you left behind. Sometimes... sometimes it doesn't always work that way. Sometimes humans can be immune. Like your friend."

Thio looked uncomfortable. Like this wasn't an everyday occurrence for the demons. This seemed to be a bigger deal than I really understood.

"She remembers everything. She remembers summoning me, she remembers you disappearing. She hasn't stopped looking for you. She's tried to summoning me several times and hiring PI's to look into your disappearance. She's hitting snags because there is no longer any evidence of your existence. Your parents don't remember you, your exes don't remember you, your other friends have all forgotten as well." Thio hesitated for a moment. "She's started her own website and reached out to others who also happen to be immune. The information she's getting and posting has been a problem. The world won't believe her, but there will be a few that will and that is something we have to eradicate."

"Eradicate? Like kill her?" My voice rose to a shriek.

"No, killing her would be a last resort. Instead, she has been here and so far has refused to cooperate. There are more relationships than a submissive one, but she has refused it all. She's fought us completely. She will have to face a trial to determine if she lives or dies."

There was more information here than I ever knew about this place. I thought we were all in a submissive role. What other roles out there were there? And what exactly happened during a trial? Was it like court was on earth?

"She promised to cooperate better if she got to see you were alright. She was convinced you were locked in some dungeon wasting away. Possibly in some iron maiden bleeding out."

I rolled over and got out of bed. Thio sat up and snapped his fingers. The room lit up in a warm glow. I paced back and forth, absorbed with what might happen to Cora that I never bothered to hide my nakedness.

"I don't like remembering. It's easier if I don't." Thio watched me pace and mutter to myself. I turned to him finally. "Make me forget. Make me forget her and my old life. I'll do anything. Just make it go away."

Thio got out of bed and wrapped me in his arms. I was hopeful until he started talking.

"I can't change it. This was not my call. If it were me you'd never even know she was here," Thio confessed. "It's easier for both of us for you to not remember. It's not how things are supposed to work. When humans come here, they don't remember. It is out of my control and yours. Come, get some sleep. There is nothing we can do about it tonight."

Thio picked me up and laid me back in bed before crawling in next to me. When I still couldn't manage to sleep, he snapped his fingers and my eyes drooped on their own. He pulled me close and kissed my hair. As I fell asleep I heard him mutter that he was sorry.

The next morning, when I awoke, Thio was up and dressed in a sharp looking suit. There was a tray waiting and he set it down before me when I sat up against the headboard. I ate it quickly and without really tasting any of it.

When I climbed out, he snapped his fingers and I was dressed. The dress was a nice soft looking summer dress. It stopped just above my knees and was a soft blue with little white bird silhouettes all over it. I wore strappy sandals to match.

I steadied myself and took Thio's hand as we stepped through the door. The other side was a courtroom. Like any one might see on tv. I was a bit confused because when Thio said there was a trial, I didn't think he really meant a court case.

Thio led me down the aisle and we sat down just before the blocked off main area. The room was full of demons and humans dressed for court, though the table in front stood empty along with the judges seat.

We sat, listening to the murmur of the crowd when we were told to rise. I let Thio help me up when the back door swung open. A couple of demons stepping in carrying briefcases and following them was Cora. Her nakedness stood out among us.

In my limited experience, the demons didn't view clothing as humans did. They could wear them or go naked and no one else cared. It seemed covering up was a human thing. Which made it more shocking to see Cora naked when the rest of us were dressed.

My attention was brought to the front of the room where a judge had entered. He didn't wear a robe but he did wear a suit. He waited for us to be seated before addressing the court.

"The trials have been set. Participates have been selected. I'd advise the defendant to take this seriously. Passing the trial means another chance. Failing means punishment and/or death. I suggest you think long and hard as to which outcome you'd prefer."

He nodded to the demons who had escorted her in. Cora was busy scowling at the judge was the hauled her out the side door. The side door that hadn't been there a moment ago.

"Participates may follow," the judge announced. Thio stood.

My stomach dropped. I wanted very much to not be apart of this. I wanted to pull away, but instead I let Thio take my hand and guide me to the side door. His grip was strong and steady and it helped me relax somewhat.

We stepped through the door into an anti chamber of sorts. It was a white room lined with chairs. Cora was chained, gagged, in a corner, where she was denied a chair. Thio guided me to a chair on the furthest wall away from Cora and I took my seat.

I didn't try to listen to the demons as they held a conversation I assumed was about what would happen next. I was busy trying my best to ignore Cora, who I could almost feel was staring daggers at me.

This was my first trial, so I had no idea what to expect. Before today, I had no idea such a thing even existed here. Did the outcome affect me too? Did I earn a punishment if Cora failed?

My thoughts were interrupted when Thio came back to me. He pulled me to my feet and led me to the door while the others unchained Cora.

"What will happened when I go through the door?" I was nervous. My hands rubbed my thighs, trying to dry my sweaty palms.

"I can't answer that, but you'll be fine. We'll be watching you. Just play the game."

I closed my eyes. I could do that. I think.

When Thio urged me forward through the door, I opened my eyes and took the step into the room. I was blinded by lights and deafened by cheering. When I could focus, I saw a room that had stands on all hour walls filled with people and demons. The floors were covered in mats. There was a large circle taped on the ground. In the center of that circle was a human man, dressed in referee stripes.

The referee pointed to me and indicated his side so after a brief hesitation, I walked across the mat to stand next to him. We both stood and watched as Cora walked through the door. He gave her time to take in her new surroundings before gesturing her over. She hesitated longer than I did, and when she finally started walking to us she gave us her full glare.

The ref clapped his hands twice. My clothes disappeared and we both were suddenly dressed in skimpy blue bikinis and our hair pulled up. I was starting to worry I'd have to wrestle Cora. I wasn't much of a fighter back home and from what little I remembered, I didn't think Cora was either. I had a feeling that she'd love a chance to pound me into the ground.

The door opened once more and a rust colored demon appeared. He wore tight speedo bottoms in yellow. He grinned at the crowd as he all but strut to the middle of the circle to join us.

He was muscled, though not overly large. He was taller than both Cora and I, and he lacked the horns that most other demons had. His black hair was also pulled back.

"Welcome," the referee yelled out, the crowd cheering harder. "In our human corner, Cora and Ember!"

The referee let the crowd calm down in the cheers and jeers before continuing.

"In our demon corner, Corgf!" The crowd flat out cheered for him. They were expecting us to be easy conquests. I was sure they were right.

The referee turned to Cora and I. "The rules are simple, ladies. The points are racked up for sexual touching, stripping your opponent and any sexual act, if you can manage it. One of you will be in the ring at all times. You are allowed to tag your partner in when needed and you will have 15 seconds to move out after tagging out. Use your time wisely. Clear?"

He didn't wait for us to answer. Instead, he pushed Cora to the side and pulled me to the middle. The demon was already waiting. I gulped as I saw his cock was already standing at attention, straining against his speedo. I had no idea how I would wrestle this guy down at all.

The whistle sounding made me jump and the demon was on me and throwing me to the ground. The air was knocked out of me and I was trying to catch my breath as his hand slide inside my bikini top and squeezed. Hard. I tried to push him away but he was heavy.

It took my brain a few seconds to catch up and I stopped resisting and trying to push him off. Instead, I spread my legs as well as I could and wedged my hand between us. I gripped him as well as I could with his speedo in the way. He shivered as I awkwardly stroked him over his bottoms. He grinned down at me before ripping my top clean off of me. The crowd was deafening as they cheered.

I felt myself blush and grow wet. His lips came down and sucked my nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard and I couldn't help the arch in my back as the sensations his lips and tongue on my flesh. His hand went into my bikini bottoms and his fingers slid home. He finger fucked me until the ref blew the whistle.

The demon let me up. Momentarily. I scrambled to hands and knees to the sidelines and tried to tag in Cora. She scrambled away as I drew closer and I shrieked when the demon yanked on my ankle and pulling my legs out from under me. My chin hit the mat and I bit my tongue hard enough to taste blood.

I tried to kick at him and wiggle away as I desperately tried to reach Cora. He toyed with me before dragging me to the middle and straddling me. His weight prevented me from being able to turn over onto my back. His hands massaged my ass briefly before his hands pulled on my bottoms. He pulled until they were wedged into my slit. I shrieked as he kept up the pressure until they finally ripped.

I was still reaching out, as if I could tag in Cora. She wasn't even looking at us, she was staring at the floor at her knees.

"Cora, please!" I screamed at her until the demon shoved the bottoms in my mouth. His hand clamped down over my mouth to keep me from spitting them out. He lay over me until I could feel his cock pressed into my ass. His hips started to move and I dug at his hands, trying uncover my mouth. The ref knelt beside my head and watched as the demon dry humped my ass.

His hand left my mouth and I was able to spit out the bikini bottoms. His hand went from my mouth to my throat and he pulled me up to my knees as I clawed desperately at his hands that were cutting off my air. He forced a leg between mine. His free hand pinched a nipple before slapping my breasts a few times.

The crowd was cheering still and shouting suggestions as to what he should do to me. The demon laughed behind me as his hand slid down my torso to my pussy. It shouldn't have felt good, but it did. His fingers sank deep inside me and started to pump. His teeth sank into my shoulder and I came on his hand and my cries were distorted until his hand finally eased up on my throat.

The ref blew his whistle and the demon let me go. I fell to all fours, just barely saving myself from face planting onto the mat. My breathing was ragged as I struggled for air.

"That's the end of the first half!" The cheering continued as the ref helped me to the sideline. When he reached for Cora, she fought him. She shrieked when he laid his hand flat against her ass. He held up his hand as the crowd laughed. On it was something that must have shocked Cora. It was flat and attached to a ring I hadn't noticed earlier.

Cora rubbed her ass as she was pulled to the middle of the mat. The demon smiled down at her, almost cruelly. I knelt on the sideline. No matter what direction I faced, there was no hiding from the crowd. I fought the urge to cover myself, but it seemed silly at this point.

The whistle blew and it was just like the first round. We were severely outmatched. The demon charged and slammed his shoulder into Cora's midsection. He tossed her up over his shoulders, ignoring her screams and her fists as she beat against his back.

He spread his arms out, showing off for the crowd. His hand came down on her ass a few times, slapping her hard. She kept screaming and wailing on his back. Then he ripped her bottoms off. Her face was almost purple with rage as he shoved a few fingers inside of her.

The demon slammed her down on the mat and sat on her stomach. He ripped her top off and forced her hands between his legs and her body, trapping her. Then he moved up until he sat on her chest. Her legs kicked and she tried to buck him off.

The crowd cheered again as he pulled his speedo down to reveal his cock. He rubbed his cock on her face as she tried to fight him. She screamed more when he started slapping her face with it. The crowd laughed and she screamed at them.

The whistle blew and the demon let her up. Cora scrambled away and I didn't even think of trying to avoid her when she tagged me. Instead of staying in and trying to double team him, Cora moved behind me and let the demon have me.

The demon's cock was still proudly displayed. I made a choice and dove for him. Surprised, he didn't move when I covered his cock with my mouth. He groaned and let me bob on his cock before ripping my head away.

He grinned down at me just before tossing me to the side. I landed on my stomach and he straddled me, sitting on my shoulders. I screamed as he pulled my knees under me to raise my hips up.

The demon spread my ass wide for the crowd. They cheered harder when I heard a pop and felt his wet finger slip into my ass. I closed my eyes and worked on containing any moaning that might try to escape me. He finger fucked me until the ref blew the whistle one last time.

I lay in the middle of the circle, ass in the air as the demon stood and was declared the winner. I was a little shaken up. It was rougher than I thought it would have been, though I did enjoy parts of it. It was no contest on who would win. We never had a chance. I may have scored a few points, but it felt useless against such an unevened match up.

We lost. The match and our first trial. I wondered, as I sat up and worked on catching my breath, what that meant for me. I had no idea of my fate rested with her. I was hoping not, she was determined to not play the game. I was worried about what happened next, now that we failed the first part.

The demon stepped in front of me. He had stripped out of the speedo and his cock was still hard and dripping. The demon grabbed hold of my hair and slid his cock into my mouth. As I tried to keep up with him pumping in and out of my mouth, the ref informed me the rules. The demon could do anything to me and I was to comply with any order he gave me. He was required to use lube and to not permanently harm me.

The demon pulled out of my mouth and pushed me and I fell backwards. He pushed my legs back and open and ordered me to hold them open. His head lowered after I complied and his tongue swept through my slit slowly. Once. He sat back and I whimpered. I wanted him to lick me again. He reached for something else though.

I looked to what he was reaching for. Cora was being dragged to the demon by the ref. My heart sunk as I watched her fight them. The demon overpowered her and shoved her face into my pussy. She screamed.

The demon ordered her to lick and she refused. The demon sat back and pulled her across his lap and started to spank her hard. I was still holding my legs open and staring down my body, watching him spank her. She kicked and screamed and when the ref brought the demon a paddle, she sobbed between her screams. He stopped only when she went limp.

He shoved her away and left her there. She didn't move even as he crawled over to me. His mouth came down on my pussy and he suckled my clit. I gasped and whimpered. The sensation was almost too much, almost too rough. My hips bucked under his mouth and he slammed his fingers into me, fucking me hard and fast as he worked my clit with his mouth. I screamed when I gushed all over his hand.

The demon rolled me over and positioned me until my chest was flat on the mat and my hips high in the air. He was a bit more gentle as he worked his cock inside me. When he was fully seated, he started thrusting. The angle was just right and I felt another orgasm start to build.

His hands ran up and down my back and hips as he fucked me. When I was close to another orgasm, his hand snaked around me and circled my clit. I came again and his thrusts slowed. He pulled me upright on my knees, took hold of my chin and turned my head to meet his kiss. The kiss was warm and gentle. With a pat on my ass, he left me there and headed for Cora.

Hands came down on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Thio standing behind me. Pulling me to my feet, he took stock of my body. "I'm sorry about the chin. It looked like it hurt."

"Just for a moment," I said, unable to meet his eyes. Instead, I buried my face into his chest and his arms came up and held me. "How long do I have to stay here?"

"We can leave now."

Thio opened the door for me and we stepped back into the room. I let Thio lead me into the bathroom and a hot bath was waiting for me. I held back tears as I let him help me into the soothing heat of the water.

"What happens now that we failed the first part?" I stared into the water, afraid of what I might see on Thio's face.

"You didn't fail," Thio informed me. I looked at him in confusion. He nudged me forward and slid in behind me. "The match was set up for you to lose. It was how you worked together that mattered. Cora failed. She only has two more chances after this."

We were silent for a while. Thio's hands slowly glided over my skin in the water.

"You are not on trial. It's hard for you, I know, but the council doesn't take no for an answer. I tried." He sounded tired. I let it go and let myself enjoy the moment, not worrying about Cora, the future or what other trials were in order. I let myself enjoy Thio's gentle touch and let my mind drift away.