Burnt Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daddy. Where are you?" chirred Isabel. "I've got a huge surprise for you."

Then she dropped me, with a thump. I stood up, confused. Isabel was on the floor shaking like she was having a fit. Ben smiled. Not a nice smile; and waved a little box.

"Taser. Feisty little minx isn't she? Certainly disabled you easily. Quick, grab an arm, and get her to the kitchen, before she comes round."

He was enjoying this. I am not the tough, angry black woman, I have portrayed on TV. And I have never pretended so. My one, and only, fight was outside East Croydon train station, six years ago. I had looked askance at four mean girls. They had come at me with bricks. My best mate had fought them off, whilst I screamed. She collected concussion, and a broken nose.

It was easy to tie the limp woman to a large oak chair. Ben lifted the oak table and lowered it onto her thighs, so she was again immobilised.

CHAPTER 5

Ben had taught me that all women had at least one vanity feature. That was the key to taking their will. Mine was my tits. I remember the time he put both between two pieces of wood, and stood on the top plank, crushing them, with all his weight. I came as I screamed.

It was usually tits, arse or legs.

This girl?

She barely had tits, or an arse.

Her sculpted legs?

Her porcelain skin?

No. It was her cascading, carrot coloured curls.

She came round, and shook her mane of hair, like a modern Boudicca.

I could taste blood in my mouth, and was ready to hurt her.

"So Toy," said Ben, his mouth close to her ear."You really haven't learnt to obey yet. Maybe like Samson, you need to be weakened a bit."

Ben produced a studded leather collar, and slipped it around Toy's neck. Reversed, so the studs pressed against her soft skin. He tightened it, so she could just breathe, but any movement, was really painful. I then climbed, on to the table, naked, and showed her the clippers. Toy's pupils became like saucers.

"No, please. I'm sorry. I'll do anything."

Ben grabbed her ears and pulled her head back, and I set about my grim task. Toy's body shook with tears, as her Titian tresses fell onto the kitchen floor. It took about two minutes. I have never committed such a violent act, before, or since. Pussy cream was running down the inside of my thighs. Shawn, Toy looked small and powerless. Her head was round, with a baby's prominent round forehead. I was reminded of Britney Spears, when she went totally bananas, and showed us that she is not a natural blonde.

Even Ben looked less than cocksure. Except for his cock, that is.

"Sit in that chair." I commanded him.

I had positioned one of the chairs, facing Toy. Ben sat down. Toy sensed my new found power and our eyes locked together. She was crying. Good. I love it when they cry. I grabbed Ben's monumental shaft, in my left hand, and impaled my sopping pussy on it, reverse cowgirl.

"Yes," I growled, "Watch how a real woman fucks, you filthy, pasty, dyke whore."

I had never really taken Ben's full twelve inches, before, but I slipped around him, like a glove, then pushed up and lowered myself down again. And again. I was so aroused; I could have taken a horse. Toy just sobbed, the fire in her eyes extinguished. Ben of course, just enjoyed fucking without having to do any work. I came really quickly, then again, and again, until with a groan, he dumped his seed in my stretched snatch. I dismounted, and put two fingers inside my satiated love tunnel. I rubbed the gooey mess across Toy's top lip.

"I think she's ready."

"No." Ben surprised me. He waved the book.

"The script says she will be fully ready later. Now help me lift the table off of her legs"

Ben untied Toy's arms and legs.

"Lie flat on the floor; face down."

Toy obeyed, meekly, and Ben tied her wrists and ankles back to the spreader bars.

He had me lift the bottom bar and hold it to my chest, like a weight lifter, whilst he brought the top bar up, and clipped the two bars together, with a carabineer. Toy was now suspended in a Palestinian hanging.

"OK. Pop the bars over your shoulder. We are going to the garden, to put her to bed. "

So we carried he trussed girl outside. A security light showed a patch of freshly raked black volcanic soil. On it were two scaffolding poles, laid parallel, four feet apart. It was easy to attach the spreader bars, to the poles, so Toy laid spread eagled, on her front, totally immobilised in a rectangular steel frame. He threw me a little white ball.

"Put these on her."

It was a pair of thin trainer socks.

"Don't ask me." he said. "It's in the script."

It was 3 am.

"Come on babe. Let's have a drink, and go to bed. I fancy a nice lie in."

CHAPTER 6

I was really tired and slept well. Ben woke me at 11 am.

"Quick. She needs turning."

"What? Can't I do a wee first?

"No, hang on for a bit."

Groggily I followed Ben downstairs. We were both still naked. The bedroom was air conditioned, and as we stepped out the kitchen door, the heat and light hit me, making me gasp. Toy was lying where we left her. Her skin, now salmon pink was glistening with sweat. Ben undid the clamps, joining the spreader bars, to the scaffolding poles, and we flipped the girl over. Ben didn't bother reconnecting the frame.

"Book says there's no need. She'll be too weak to move."

"We stood over the former she-warrior. Her eyes flickered open.

"Please. Water."

She had not drunk, since getting off the aeroplane.

"Open your mouth, bitch."

Ben held his cock, and pissed in the girl's mouth. I was shocked. She choked and spluttered, but swallowed most of it. He then had me squat, and relieve myself too.

"I'll be back in a minute. Toy is also our toilet."

Ben returned with a small bottle of water, and a tube of high factor sun cream. Whilst I gave Toy the water, slowly, Ben applied the cream, thickly, to her closed eyelids, nipples and clitoral hood.

"Don't tell me. It's in the script." I rolled my eyes.

"Precisely. Now brunch."

The fridge was very well stocked, and we proceeded to enjoy a fine meal, washed down with Jose's rough, but refreshing, wine. Ben seemed to have forgotten about the girl in the garden.

At 1pm, it was 36 degrees in the shade. Toy had disappeared into the shimmering heat haze, which rose off the devastated volcanic landscape. Only a few hardy lizards scuttled about in the midday heat.

"Let's go and see if she's cooked."

She was.

Toy's front was now pink and slick. She was breathing quickly. Ben produced an ear thermometer, and consulted the script.

"39.5. That's way over -cooked. You untie her feet. Let's get her on her feet"

Toy groaned, as we dragged her to her feet. Now she was limp, she was much harder to move. Ben put a strange green harness around her neck and secured it behind her back. Then we walked her towards the house.

As we passed the swimming pool, Ben pushed us in. Taken by surprise, I went under, swallowed water, and let go of Toy. I came to the surface to find the girl floating face up, supported by the automatic life-jacket, Ben had attached, to her. Toy stirred and moaned. I floated her to the shallow end, where one of the large patio umbrellas was casting shade. Ben threw me a small bottle of water.

"Let her drink it slowly. She's at least eight litres down. Dunk her every couple of minutes. Don't let her head dry out."

Shouldn't we give her some salt too?"

"Ah, that's in the script. No salt."

Toy gulped the water and licked her dry lips.

"W..Where am I?"

"In the pool. What's your name?"

"My name is Toy, Mistress. I am your plaything."

"Does it hurt?"

"My body is on fire, Mistress."

"Do you want some more water?"

"Only if you decide to give it to me, Mistress."

An hour, and two litres, of water later, we pulled Toy from the water, and let her collapse, on a sun bed, in the shade. She drank another litre of water, and fell asleep. Ben checked her temperature; 37.8; going in the right direction. The wall thermometer showed 38 degrees centigrade, which was ameliorated by a gentle breeze. Ben and I had another couple of glasses of wine, and stretched out, and soaked up the rays. The gentle chirr of the crickets, and the rustling of the palm trees, was like a lullaby. I soon dozed off, pondering the irony that an hour in the blazing sun would do me no harm at all.

CHAPTER 7

I awoke to the sound of muffled choking. Toy was on her hands and knees, and had about six inches of Ben's massive manhood, in her mouth. He had both hands on the back of her head, trying to force the rest down her throat. I was irrationally jealous. I have always hated oral sex, and considered myself a bit of a freak. I have never sucked Ben off. I will lick his humungous cock head, but any further into my mouth makes me gag. And here was this giraffe necked girl, practically swallowing him. At least she didn't appear to be enjoying if much.

Ben smiled at me, pleased with himself." What have I always said, Honey? White ho's love sucking black dick."

"You should know," I muttered.

Ben noisily announced that he was coming, and a spray of spunk shot out of Toy's nose. I suspected that her face would have been crimson, were it not that shade already. Ben grabbed her ears and pulled hard. His cock came out of her mouth with a loud pop. Toy took great sobbing breaths, as she diligently licked his dong clean.

"Thank you Master. I will try and accommodate more of your organ next time."

"A light snack for you, bitch. I bet you're still starving."

Ben went to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of dried dog food, which he laid on the ground. Toy kneeled before it like a statue. He clapped his hands and she dived in. She was given more water, when she finished; then was made to tidy the table. Ben had me take her to the kitchen and sweep up all of her hair; then to the garage to clean up her shit. Ben had told me to get her to eat it, but I was planning to kiss her later.

Toy was smelling really sweaty, and we all retired to the wet room, where she washed Ben and I, then herself. Ben decided that she should only dry herself lightly. Her skin had gone from the colour of a lobster to that of cooked beetroot, and I could only guess how much pain she was in.

Ben decided to check his email, and I decided to hurt Toy a bit more. I found a long wooden spatula in the kitchen drawer. I sat on one of the oak chairs, and had Toy put herself over my knee.

"My husband has a particular weakness for cock sucking white whores. Every time he comes in your filthy mouth, I am going to punish you. Do you think that's fair?"

"Yes of course, Mistress."

"You will count."

I brought the spatula down on Toy's right buttock, as hard as I could. The skin turned white for a few seconds, then back to bright red.

"One. Thank you Mistress."

"Two, thank you Mistress."

"Three. Forgive me for committing adultery."

"Four. Please may I have some more?"

And so on.

"Twelve. Owwww."

"Thirteen. Oh, Jesus."

"Fourteen. I can't take much more."

"Fifteen, please stop."

"Red."

I froze, as she stood up, taking the spatula from my hand. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I was told to improvise," I muttered.

"Not that much. I just need a breather. Stand up and stick out your bum."

The girl whacked my arse. Hard.

"Fucking hell, that hurts," I gasped. My pussy twitched.

"You're wearing shorts, and haven't been burned to a crisp."

"Sorry. Do it again."

Toy yanked down my shorts, and paddled my bare bottom.

I howled.

By the time Ben reached the kitchen, Toy had lifted me onto the kitchen table, and had her bald head buried between my thighs. Ben grinned as I came, and his cock sprang to life. Toy effortlessly slid her whole left hand into my red hot box, whilst sucking my clit so hard, it felt like it would snap off. She barely grunted as Ben entered her from behind. He was looking really pleased.

"I reckon I've got nine inches inside her. She's really very stretchy. Do you reckon she'll shit on me again? Lean forward and have a look."

I was slightly appalled at how stretched was the girl's perineum. Then Ben withdrew and placed the head of his slick cock against her tiny pink starfish. He pressed, and her sphincter opened like a flower. The huge, bendy meat pipe slid in inexorably, inch by, presumably painful, inch. Toy reared up, arching her back.

"Sorry, Mistress. God that hurts. Please don't split me Master."

Toy took Ben's full twelve inches in a single slow thrust.

I was gobsmacked. He was like a pig in shite, if you'll excuse the pun.

"God, this little whore could teach you a thing, or two, girl. I am going to do some serious fudge packing."

I bit my tongue, and watched in morbid fascination, as Ben withdrew his cock, until his bulbous glans penis started to further stretch her ring, again, then thrust forward, like a mighty black piston. The skin, around Toy's anus, was about the only remaining white skin on her body, and the contrast between white and black just turned me on again.

And she was crying. I shamelessly grabbed her by her little ears, and rammed my pelvis into her face, rubbing my abundant cunt sap all over her burnt skin. I came just before him.

Toy dutifully licked Ben's organ clean. Toy's anus remained dilated for several minutes and a thin stream of sperm dripped out. The girl draped herself, unbidden, across the table, and I spanked her for her infidelity; six blows with an open hand.

Ben saw fit to remind me.

"There's no point in jealousy. You know the rules."

And he was right. Part of the game was for me to allow Ben to fuck this girl remorselessly. Unsurprisingly, my being pleasured, just turned him on more. We were under instructions to let Toy rest, periodically. She had a little mattress, at the foot of the bed, in the master bedroom. There she was sent, with instructions to come down at 6pm, to start dinner. We were under instructions not to interfere with her, whilst she was cooking. Given that Toy was naked, and badly sunburnt, this made some sense.

I was unsurprised when Toy served up an excellent paella, washed down with more of Jose's rustic wine. Toy knelt, on the floor, between us, sitting on her feet. Ben fed her prawns, making her beg like a dog. I finally snapped, and made her sit at the table, and eat like a human.

Then fruit, then cheese. Then coffee and cigars. Ben pushed one cigar into Toy's vagina, and one into her anal canal.

"Bill Clinton!" he roared, and did his impression. Which was not bad, to be fair.

The tobacco clearly burned, and Toy was soon begging him to take them out. They were too damp to light. But Ben was stiff again. My turn. I pushed Toy aside and straddled Ben, cowgirl. I rode him like something possessed, and came hard, just as he did. Maybe Toy was improving our love life.

I felt like I was on heat, and Ben seemed to sprout an almost permanent erection. I had, on instruction, from the Puppeteer, left his Viagra , at home. Again trust had paid off.

CHAPTER 9

Toy's pussy was permanently wet, and she was a most attentive slave. The next two days were a blur of almost continuous sex. Ben soon managed to get his full twelve inches into both entrances to her pelvis. Only her mouth could not quite accommodate his full girth. Toy's talented tongue seemed almost permanently attached to my labia and clitoris. That was when she was not fisting me. I took the opportunity to lick and finger Toy. She had a neat, small vulva. Half of it was burnt bright red, by the sun, and half was like alabaster. Toy smelt lovely. She had a tiny pearly clitoris and her vaginal opening seemed small and uninviting, but her small pelvis could accommodate Ben's cock, and my fist, just not at the same time. Yes we tried. Toy came noisily for me, her internal muscles squeezing my fingers like a slippery vice.

Ben, being a lazy bastard, welcomed the opportunity to dispense with foreplay; merely thrusting a few times, into Toy's sopping quim, to give him enough lubrication, to ream her gorgeous arse. He finally tried anal penetration, without lubrication. Toy let out a huge scream and fainted, falling of the invading member.

When she came round, I was allowed to inspect her arse. There was, what looked like, a large tear in her ringpiece. It was not bleeding that heavily, but she yelped when I rubbed in antiseptic cream. Ben looked sheepish.

Monday evening, we had visitors. Jose and a vacuous looking blonde, in high heels and a micro dress.

"This is Ivana, my girlfriend. She does some work for me too."

"Your alibi?" I asked.

"Oh no, that was my wife. Ivana is an illegal, and does not want to go to an African brothel. Looks like you have been having fun, with the redhead. My African buyers won't want her that colour though. No matter, I have somewhere to keep her for a few weeks."

"We were thinking of keeping her ourselves, "said Ben. "She is very obedient now. Toy. Show Mr Jose what you've learnt.

Toy went and sat on Jose's lap, and started to undo his shirt.

"Mmm, very nice, but I don't like an audience."

Jose took Toy, and Ivana, by the hands, and disappeared upstairs. The house had thick walls.

They returned thirty minutes later.

The Russian blonde looked anxious.

"Oh she's good;"announced Jose. "I might just keep her, myself."

Toy cooked us another excellent meal. Jose ignored her, and the blonde giggled, as Toy slipped below the table and sucked Ben off, as we were having dessert.

CHAPTER 10

Tuesday morning, I awoke early desperate to do a pee. I nearly tripped over Toy, as I stumbled to the en-suite bathroom.

"Does Mistress wish to use my whore's mouth as her latrine?"

"No, Toy. Go back to bed."

Pissing in the girl's mouth, once, had been exciting. Any more was demeaning, for both of us. Ben had been making her drink his urine for the last two days, and was keen to give her a piss enema. Fortunately, neither of us really knew what this was. Ben had just read about it on Literotica.

My pee turned into a poo, too. As I flushed, and stood up, there was an almighty flash and roar from the bedroom. The light came on, and I staggered in. Ben was still, and the sheets were covered in blood. Toy was facing me, legs slightly spread, holding the revolver, double handed. Pointed straight at my head. Shit; the fucking gun. Her face was blank, as she squeezed the trigger.

Flash. Bang. Everything went dark, as I fainted.

I came round with a pain in my shoulder, where I had fallen. Izzie was smiling at me.

"Hi, Pen." she chirped, "Hard floor."

"You crazy, chav tart. I would have shat myself; if I hadn't just been."

Izzie had broken the gun open, and was showing Ben, who had risen, Lazarus like.

"It's a genuine .357 magnum, converted to fire .38 blanks. The ports on the barrel release all the gas. It's pretty harmless unless you stick it in someone's mouth."

"Or another orifice."

"Who would want to do that?" Izzie asked innocently.

Now came the hard bit. Bringing Izzie down. And me, for that matter. She insisted on a strict ritual.

CHAPTER 11

Firstly I took Izzie into the shower and gently washed her all over.

Then she knelt on the bed, on a large towel, with her legs spread to almost 180 degrees. We stood and watched. I could stare at Izzie's knees for hours. They were starting to peel, as was her pubic mound. The skin underneath was a slightly healthier pink. Izzie's adductor tendons framed her little blonde twat. She leaned back and, with her left hand, started to masturbate. Slowly she rubbed her gorgeous labia and tiny clit. She fixed me with her eyes, and the little yellow flecks burned with lust. Izzie started to pant, and put two fingers of her right hand inside her slick snatch. I knew that her pussy would have returned to being as tight as a virgin's .Faster and faster, she finger fucked herself, until she gasped.