Bus Ride

Story Info
College girls having some fun.
1.1k words
2.81
72.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabukhan
Tabukhan
15 Followers

Salma, Nagma, Shilpi and Neha were a gang of 4 girls popular in the college as G4. They were fun loving, brash and aggressive girls. Their pranks were famous in the college and everybody in the college even boys and some of the teachers were scared of them. No one would dare to mess with them.

All of them stayed in Shalimar Bagh and used to take DTC bus to go to their college. Anyone who has traveled in DTC bus in Delhi would know the nature of the crowd that travels. The men would touch and feel any parts of the body of girls, women even old ladies at every opportunity. But with G4 it was different. As they always traveled together and their aggressive behaviour was apparent.

Salma was the undisputed leader of the G4. She was innovative and always came up with new ideas of fun. One day she shared her latest prank with the group. Everyone liked the idea but no one was ready to play the lead role, as it was risky. Finally Salma agreed to play the role.

Next day when they were riding the DTC bus all of them looked around and zeroed in their victim. He was handsome boy of about nineteen. He was good looking but somewhat shy, who would glance at the girls indirectly but would avoid the eye contact. He was standing at the back along with a middle-aged man who was always ogling at all the women irrespective of their age.

The girls crowded near the two at the back. The middle-aged man or Uncleji (as the G4 used to call him) was standing to the right of the boy. Nagma took her position to the left of the boy and Neha stood towards the right of Uncleji. Salma was in front of the boy and Shilpi who was a bit heavy was at the back of Salma. They were standing in a way to allow no room to move for both the boy and uncleji.

They started chatting and laughing loudly. The boy looked very happy in the presence of four beautiful and attractive girls. But he was at a loss not been able to decide what to do. Uncleji was also very excited. His hard-on was clearly visible. He wanted to feel them but was scared.

The girls waited for their next move. Soon the bus became quite crowded. The girls were chatting with each other. Nagma was observing Uncleji and Neha set her eyes on the boy. The boy was clearly feeling uncomfortable.

Suddenly Shilpi gave a big push to Salma who collided with the boy. Her face touched his face and boobs pressed his chest. Salma apologized immediately and asked Shilpi to behave. Shilpi innocently blamed the crowd for the push. The boy now red-faced mumbled 'It's ok'.

As the crowd in the bus increased, Shilpi kept on pushing Salma, who kept on moving towards the guy. Soon their bodies were touching. Salma looked unaware of his miserable situation and continued to chat with her friends. In between Shilpi would give additional push that would make Salma's boobs touch him. He was totally confused. He liked the situation, yet was unable to do anything more.

Uncleji was observing closely what was going on. Repeatedly he would touch his organ, as if to check if it is there. He would rub it shamelessly. He wanted to do a lot more with the girls but was afraid to make any move. So he settled to just observing the action.

The girls kept on observing and laughing at the predicament of the boy. Soon Salma felt the hard-on of the boy. She whispered about the situation to her friends who together laughed out loud. Neha who was continuously observing the boy asked Salma to stop. Salma refused saying the fun has just begun. The other girls were curious to know.

Every one of them was shocked including Uncleji and the boy when Salma caught his organ and squeezed it gently. He unzipped the pants and cupped the organ with her right hand. The face of the boy was deep red at the moment with shame. He was scared as hell. He wanted to get down from the bus but the girls wouldn't allow him to move even. Salma pressed her boobs on his chest, squeezed his organ and asked him in whisper if he liked it. The boy could not utter anything.

The fun had to stop as the girls had to get down. Salma removed her hand from the organ and the boy hurried zipped it inside his pants.

The girls could not stop laughing even after getting down from the bus. Nagma chided Salma over her brash behaviour. She warned her someday she would find herself in serious trouble. Neha jokingly added that she might be raped. Salma said that it was impossible. All the friends wanted to know why was it so. Salma replied that because she was always in mood and ready for action. All the girls laughed out loudly at that comment.

Salma rebuked her friends for not being as adventurous as she was. She told them that it was now their turn to play the lead role. She specifically asked Shilpi to be the next one. She wanted to avenge for all the pushes that she got. Everybody laughed again. Shilpi refused to play the role. Others tried to convince her to be a sport. It was harmless fun they said. Finally Shilpi agreed to do the part except the last part. The group reluctantly agreed.

Next day they boarded the same bus. Shilpi was quite nervous and her friends were trying to relax her. The boy was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he was not yet recovered from the previous day's experience. Nagma noticed Uncleji at the back. He was standing in the same position of the boy. Watching that all the girls laughed out aloud. Salma remarked that Uncleji wanted some action for himself. They laughed again. They asked Shilpi if she was ready. She nodded hesitantly.

Soon Nagma took her position to the left of Uncleji and Neha was at his right. The face of Uncleji brightened with the expectations. He checked his organ and rubbed it. He was shocked when Shilpi took position in front of him and Salma was behind her. He got scared expecting what was coming his way. Shilpi was on the heavier side and not as attractive as Salma. The girls crowded around Uncleji and were waiting for the bus to be more crowded. Uncleji thought for sometime and then excused himself. He got down at the next stop even though it was not his stop. The girls laughed out loud. Shilpi looked relieved but slightly disturbed. She thought that she must lose some weight. Other girls started exploring the crowd trying to identify their next victim. The fun was on.

Tabukhan
Tabukhan
15 Followers