Bus Ride in the Night

Story Info
The big bus raced on into the night.
2.1k words
3.81
40.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

The big bus raced on into the night. Its lights pierced the darkness, making a tunnel ahead of itself. Next to me sat this man who had been my neighbour since we started our journey at 1pm. We have not stopped talking. When the bus made its first stop after travelling more than two hours he took it upon himself to look out for me, quite as if he were an old friend. Something about him makes me very comfortable around him; he is not good looking in the classical way, yet I feel very lucky that I came to the booking office and chose this particular seat. And that he came a day afterwards and chose that one next to me! I think I even prefer that to having a woman. What is it about him?

Now I can feel his hand holding mine under the Masai blanket. His hands are so soft it makes me long for him to touch me elsewhere. He is telling me a story about his travels all over East Africa. But while I am listening, my blood is in a boil. Which is something I cannot understand, married woman though I am, and on my way to visit my husband where he works; it will take another 12 hours of travel to get there. I feel an unholy thrill that I will have this guy with me all the way, making me feel the same way I felt when I was young with a boyfriend. Is there something wrong with me?

I think I will entice him a little. I pretend to fall asleep sometime in the night, and feel his fingers exploring my body. First he rubs his thumb against my leg in jeans as if he were afraid I would wake up and scream at him. God, why can't he read my mind that I want him to be more bold and touch me? Part of his hand rests against my crotch, which gives so much pleasure. Is it because my husband has been away for so long that my reactions are so strange? I have never known my body to behave this way!

He moves his hands to rub my tummy area. Wow! how wonderful that feels, yet I continue to act as if I am asleep. He touches the underside of my bra and I feel a current flash through me. He explores my tits, getting bolder by the minute. Then he stops suddenly. I open one eye to find he is trying to open the button to my top and my hand rushes to remove his gently.

I wonder why I did that, yet all my hormones were humming with excitement at what his hands will do to my breasts. I pray silently that he is not going to turn away from me, so my relief is great when he moves both his hands back to where mine are, his hand resting softly against the zip of my jeans. As the bus bounces on its way I rub my vagina against his hand, pretending to have fallen asleep again. My hands begin to press down on his to increase the pressure. I can tell he is also enjoying this, from his faster breathing. Suddenly I feel one hand pull away from my crotch but before I know it he has laid it flat against me. He squeezes me and I almost jump at the sensation this gives me. He continues palpitating my private parts, sending me into frenzy. Then his fingers are working on the zip of my jeans. He pretends that the movements of the bus on the road will mask his stealing.

I wonder what he is about to do, but the pleasure coursing through my body forbids me doing anything about removing his hand. Now I can feel his fingers rubbing my lips. I realize I have been wet! He strokes me so masterfully that I feel an excitement building inside me. I think it has to do with the fear that other passengers might see what we are doing. One crooked finger parts my vagina lips and finds the clit standing to full attention. He pinches it gently between two fingers, increasing the pressure. By now I can no longer hide that I am awake and going with the flow. I don't know when he starts to rub faster and faster but I only find myself about to scream from the pleasure of orgasm when I remember this is not my bedroom; I bite my lower lips to stop the scream. It seems I come and come, whether because of the movements of the bus on the road, or the excitement of doing such a crazy thing with a stranger, or whether it is being done public, or all three, I shall never know. I have only come so powerfully very few times in my life; I think I could count them if I tried. I feel an even stronger bond with this man.

But why? This is so unlike me. Have I become a sex-starved woman as I age, or what?

Too many weeks have passed since my bus ride. I cannot seem to stop myself longing to hear from Tim. When he sends me email it does not seem to be enough and I never have enough time to write. Maybe he thinks my brief replies mean I'm no longer interested in him; but always the thought that I have a husband stops me from admitting to him how I feel. I do not want to wreck my family for some cheap thrills, yet I cannot stop thinking of him! This is just crazy!

Now he writes that he is coming home and I break out into a sweat of excitement. Nothing like I felt planning that journey to see my hubby in Uganda or even when he came for a visit over Easter. Yes, we did things to make our family secure but it held no excitement either. In the evenings, as usual he sat with his books, calculators and laptop until late into the night, while I willed him to come to bed. Many times I found my mind wandering to Tim, but stopped myself just in time. After 10 days hubby left again. So now this Tim is on the way. I want to see him, but I fear my reactions. I may show him too much of my joy at seeing him and he may think ill of me. I fear my body might betray me if I let him too near me.

I let Tim on a long leash, always keeping the promise of a meeting alive but not actually getting to specifics although he pushes me to give him a definite date. Eventually my resolve breaks and I meet him on a Saturday. He is so glad to see me he wants to hold me tight in his arms like a girlfriend. And when we sit at table he looks at me with eyes that make my heart melt. He thinks differently from men I have heard even at work, who only want to conquer a woman. He tells me he truly wants to give me friendship and pleasure. As I look into his eyes I can feel that genuineness in him. How I would love to have married such a man who enjoys talking to me. He makes me feel so worthy, even when he looks at my breasts in an almost worshipful manner. I feel that his desire is not just to satisfy himself with my body, but also to seek my satisfaction. I can imagine evenings with him in our sitting room discussing this and that.

When he suggests that we meet again the next Saturday, and take an outing to Naivasha, my heart seems to stop. I feel as if I cannot control the anticipation of what this guy can give me. By this time I am not concerned that he will be disgusted by my eagerness; I accept.

We arrive at the reception of the Windsor Great Park Resort, Naivasha. Strangely, I do not feel frightened of the consequences of my actions. I look forward to his caresses. I try to rationalise in my mind that he is actually doing my husband a favour in treating me in ways he is no longer able to because of his busy work schedule. Maybe Tim should even bill my husband for services rendered, I think crazily to myself!! I cannot share such wild ideas with anyone, except my best friend Pauline. SHE would understand, cos she has known me since high school and is our best maid.

In our room 109, he holds my face in his hands and looks into my eyes so deeply. All I can see is concern that I should be comfortable. He kisses me for the first time! Stars explode all around me. My knees threaten to give way. I think to myself, "Am I a young girl again?" Such feelings are foreign to me these last six years. Then he cups my breasts in his hands sending fresh thrills of pleasure right through me. Wordlessly he opens up my silky blouse and looks at my boobs in their bra like a Hindu Brahmin would look at a statue of one of his gods. With reverence and awe. He licks the tops of my breasts without taking off the bra, but it still causes my body to spark. I realise the sound of a soft moan had escaped from my mouth. Smoothly he shrugs off his own shirt and slips off his trousers leaving him in his underwear. Then he pulls me to his chest. My, does that feel ever so good!

While licking my skin around my tits he reaches back and unclasps my bra and puts it neatly with my blouse. Seating me on the bed he unzips my jeans and folds them neatly with my other clothes. Now we are both only in our underwear. He takes my breasts in his palms, letting the nipples rest on his thumbs. That is a new experience for me. This guy really loves my boobs, yet I have always thought they were a bit on the small side, and wished for C-cups like Pauline's. Tim is now licking them slowly, languidly like they will finish if he eats too much too quickly. Does he think they're ice-cream cones? Creeping lower he thrusts his tongue into my navel and makes me jump. Kwani there are nerve connections from my vagina here as well? I can feel it pounding down there and some juices begin to flow. His hands are on my inner thighs gently squeezing and rubbing softly; my legs open to him of their own accord. Suddenly I feel his palm plastered against my vaginal mound, squeezing, telling me how full it is.

He tugs his underwear off quickly and then pulls mine down; I am naked as the day I was born! He runs his wicked tongue from my navel down to my thighs while still caressing them and my mound. When the tongue finishes exploring my thighs I feel his breath hot on my cunt. His lips graze my hairy lips before the tongue roves all over my genital area. Now my cunt is running like the fucking bloody Nile! That naughty tongue is now splitting my pussy and delving inside. He runs it up and down my slit, driving me crazy. Then he flattens it against me and licks from bottom to top and down again. I moan loudly with desire. He sticks the tongue inside again and finds the clit eagerly waiting. He licks it softly, then pulls the inner lips and clit into his mouth; I just have to scream now! I feel his teeth lightly coming in contact with my now-exposed clit while the tongue squeezes it against said teeth. He again draws it into the warm wet mouth and I cannot hold it any longer. My orgasm breaks like the waves of Indian Ocean over my whole being. I clamp my thighs against his head as I come like rockets. I am in a place where nothing else exists but my throbbing pussy. He continues his gentle torture and I find myself climbing up that mountain again. The second orgasm is even sweeter than the first. He moans deep into my pussy causing fresh waves of pleasure all over my body. He is sending me over the cliff, this naughty guy. Why did his wife leave such a talented lover? I have yet to experience the thrill of his raging hard-on entering me and I have come three times already. My how I want it!

But we have the whole night don't we?

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers