Bus Ride with Mom

Story Info
New sex positions with son’s hard cock.
2.9k words
4.55
870.9k
883
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,288 Followers

Grace scoffed when she read the email on her laptop. She was sitting in the back of the bus next to her son. They were halfway to their destination, and at the current moment, the bus was in the hot desert of Arizona.

"What happened?" Billy asked.

She kept her eyes on the laptop. "An article I'm working on. Apparently the senior Editor has lost her mind."

"Are you looking at porn?"

"Keep quiet, would you?" she hissed, turning the laptop away.

There were 9 other people there. Many were around her own age. The rest were seniors. At this point in the trip, most of them had dozed off.

"What was it?" he asked, a bit more quietly.

Normally she was open with her son. She loved sharing details of articles she was working on. And since Billy was a journalism major in college, she decided to fill him in on the latest story she was writing.

She turned the laptop towards her son. "My boss sent me these pictures. I was making an article about sexual harassment that occurs on transportation. My boss wants me to expand it to include the different ways that people can have sex in flights or buses."

"Sounds like your boss wants clickbait."

"My point exactly. I'm trying to figure out a compromise. I'll deliver the clickbait article on sex in tight spaces, if she'll publish my story on harassment."

"Look at the bright side, you can use this trip for inspiration."

"Funny," she replied.

They went back to doing their own things. Grace worked on her laptop. And Billy seemed as restless as ever. The bus ride was going to last another hour.

"Would you mind looking away from my computer, please?" Grace asked.

"Okay."

Grace clicked an attachment to her email. A video played. In the corner of her eye, she saw her son glancing. That's when she closed her laptop.

"I said don't look," she snapped.

"You have an interesting boss. That's hardcore porn."

"Sex sells. That's why my boss wants this project finished."

"Maybe I can help."

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"You obviously hate this assignment. Let me write it for you."

"This breaches ethical boundaries."

"No one is going to know. So what ethical violations are there?"

Grace shook her head. "I don't want to read your writings on sex. It'll make me feel icky."

"What's worse? Reading my sex article? Or you having to finish that article alone? You look miserable doing this."

That was an accurate statement and she was trapped. Letting a few seconds linger so she could think, she came up with a solution.

"Let's compromise," she said. "We'll work together. How about that?"

He smiled, "Can I type?"

"Be my guest."

Grace handed the laptop to her son. She watched as he took it and played the video clip. It featured a naked woman riding a guy's lap. It was meant to be educational, but it was arousing nonetheless.

Since they had been traveling together for the last few days, she knew that Billy didn't have much of an opportunity to masturbate. She knew he was pent up. She had enough life experience (and sexual experience) to know when a guy was wound tight.

"The article is about sex in tight spaces?" he asked.

"Yes. Mile high clubs in an airplane bathroom. Sex in the back of the bus. That sort of thing. My boss says it's feasible. I think it's crazy."

"Your boss is right. Great sex is possible in tight spaces."

"Easy for you to say. Men can sit or stand. Women have to perform gymnastics."

"Stand halfway. Right here."

She looked surprised. "You want me to model for you?"

"Yes, it's for the story."

"Billy, I'm wearing a skirt. You'd be able to see the shape of my butt."

"If you make your boss happy, you'll have more freedom to make news articles."

The comment made Grace pause. It was a good point.

"Okay, fine," she said.

"Stand up. In this position."

Billy paused the clip, which showed a woman bending over with her ass pointed back. He turned the laptop so mom could see it.

Grace cringed. But work was work. She grabbed the seat in front of her, which was unoccupied, and lifted herself. She took the same position as the sex performer, letting her butt protrude. She knew she had a great ass, and now, her son was gazing at it.

"Got what you need?" she asked, refusing to even look at him.

"Yep. It all checks out."

She rolled her eyes at the double meaning. Then she sat down.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Sex in the backseat of a bus would definitely work. Also, you'd make a great model. Just saying."

She rolled her eyes again. "Okay, we'll continue this assignment later when we aren't trapped next to each other."

Grace took the laptop back from her son. When she pulled the laptop back, Billy immediately put his hands across his lap. She knew what it meant.

"Are you..." her voice trailed off.

"No, I'm not."

"Is that an erection? From looking at my butt?"

He shook his head. "No way. It's from the video."

"I knew you were pent up," she said, smiling. "But this? I should be freaking out right now, but maybe, just maybe, I'm taking it as a compliment."

He blushed. "Okay, let's pretend this never happened."

"Are you still interested in helping me write it? You had a great point. Maybe you can be my assistant. It'll spare me the misery."

He whispered. "Well, I've never, you know, had sex in a tight space before. But I know I could write about it... if..."

"Say it."

"If I had more time to analyze the positions. I'd need to know, from a male perspective, how I'd need to turn my body."

She looked at him sharply. "So you want me to pose for you again?"

"It would improve the article."

"Let's make it quick. No touching. I want to finish this."

He nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

She closed the laptop and stood at a partial angle. She held onto the empty seat in front of her and scooted her feet, so that she was positioned in front of her son.

"What do you think?" she asked, knowing Billy was getting a full view of the shape of her butt.

"Incredible."

"The article, I meant."

She wanted to turn around and scold Billy for complimenting her butt, when suddenly, the bus hit a bump, causing her to fall back and land on his lap. No one else in the bus was affected since they were all sitting, but Grace was now planted square on her son's crotch.

Worse, as she attempted to sit upright, she felt herself sitting on her son's massive erection, which bulged through his shorts.

"Oh goodness," she gasped. "I'll move."

Before she could get up, she felt her son's hands gently grab a hold of her shoulders.

"Research, remember?" he said, giving her a light massage. "It's the best way to get a story done. Isn't that what you've always taught me?"

She reached down and slapped his leg. "Informational research. Legal research. Not feeling my butt or sitting on your lap."

"Then what are you going to do? Fake the article? Wouldn't that be lying to your readers?"

"What are you proposing?" she asked hesitantly.

"Let's see if the positions work. You know, like in those videos your boss sent you. Then we can write an article based on firsthand accounts."

Her eyes scanned the front of the bus. The other passengers were all minding their own business. Perfect climate for sex research.

"Fine," she said. "But we only do what's necessary. Nothing more."

"You got it. Now gyrate your hips a little. Then go up and down. We'll get a good idea of what's possible with that seat right in front of you."

She sighed. "Today is your lucky day."

"Our lucky day," he clarified. "Your boss is going to be happy."

She moved her hips, side to side. Her eyes made sure that none of the other passengers turned back. This was her first time doing anything remotely sexual in a public space, let alone on a bus. And it was with her own son of all people!

When she moved up and down, she felt the bulge grinding into her ass. She kept her mind focused on the job. She did her best to imagine the cock was something else, but she couldn't. A cock was a cock. And it was Billy's. There was no way around that.

"This seems doable," he said. "Now we'll need to check the other position."

She stopped grinding. "Excuse me?"

"The other thing your boss sent you. We need to explore that so we can write a complete article. Otherwise the research would be incomplete."

"Jesus, this is unbelievable."

Grace did the move in the pornographic pictures. She held onto the seat in front of her and raised her butt even higher, giving her son a clearer look at her shapely rear. Then she lowered her bottom down to her son's crotch.

"Oww!" he gasped.

"Be quiet," she said. "God forbid someone turns back and sees us."

"Your butt-slide pulled against my underwear. It hurt."

A wicked thought came to mind. It was evil and nasty. But it would help get the job done and complete their research for the day. The faster it got done. The sooner this situation would be over.

"I have a solution," she said. "Are you up for it?"

"What is it?"

Without asking, she reached down to pull her son's shorts. She slipped a hand inside the shorts to fish her son's cock out. It was a simple maneuver since Billy was already hard. She gave it a quick stroke, admiring it with her hand. Then she let the hard cock stand upright.

"There," she said. "Better?"

"Umm... much better."

She was amused at his sudden loss for words. She tried the maneuver again. This time, as she brought her butt down, she felt her son's bare cock rubbing against her backside. It gave her a perverse thrill which she had never felt before.

"This still feels like a problem," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"The way you're moving is unrealistic. We can do better."

Grace's mind and body screamed when the offer was made. Could she really? Would she allow it? Was this for her? Or her career? Was she really this fucking aroused?

The answer to all of those questions was clear. She made up her mind in a snap decision. Maybe she'd deeply regret it later. Maybe not. All she knew was that a part of herself was aching. And her mind was racing.

She lifted her butt. "Do it."

Her eyes widened when she felt her son hike up her skirt. Her panty-covered butt was near her son's face. She wore scented lotion that morning and she wondered if her son could smell it. Her jaw dropped when her son yanked her panties down.

"Wow, you're drenched," he noted.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I want to be the best journalist possible. Just like you, mom."

She was frozen as Billy pulled her closer, then her pussy was being stuffed with cock. She gasped from the sudden penetration. Only the tip went in at first, then more of it entered, stretching her pussy and allowing the cock to slide deep. Being penetrated by her son was the last thing she expected on this trip. She wasn't going to stop it, either.

"That's it," he grunted. "Do it like in that picture. We need to know how tight spaces work, don't we?"

"Yes, we do," she groaned in a low whisper.

Her career became a pretext to fuck her own son. She squeezed the seat in front of her, then raised her butt upwards and brought it down. She heard her son moan. It made her wetter knowing that she was giving him so much pleasure with her pussy.

"I think we've done enough research," she said, as a pang of guilt came over her.

In all her years of being Billy's mother, fucking him had never once crossed her mind. Though if she were honest with herself, the feeling and taboo of it was sensational.

"No, we're not done yet," he said firmly.

"We're not?"

"Mom, we need to know if this position gets uncomfortable over a long period of time. I mean, a few thrusts doesn't prove anything. We need to know if sex can be sustained until the point of orgasm."

She gulped. "You want to cum in my pussy? Are you kidding?"

"It's for the best. Otherwise we'll have a mess to clean."

Instead of replying, she clenched her pussy tight. With all those kegel exercises she does, it was a strong squeeze and it made Billy whimper. She raised her hips, then she did the motion again while her pussy remained clenched. It felt amazing for her. She knew it was amazing for her son too, with those torturous groans he was making.

She kept her clench tight and continued rocking her hips with the same motion. Despite the sensational feeling, the position was becoming uncomfortable. Her legs and lower back were tiring. She made a mental note for the article.

Maybe fucking her son had legitimate career and educational benefits after all?

With all her arousal, she may have clenched too tightly and fucked Billy too hard, because he moaned out loud, causing a female passenger to turn and look.

Grace remained still, sitting on her son's cock. A female passenger, about the same age as her, had caught them. Both women froze as they were too shocked to say anything. The female passenger was unsure if it was actually sex or not.

"Why are you stopping?" he asked, unaware they were caught. "Come on, mom, I'm so close."

"Billy, wait..."

He grabbed her waist and pushed his crotch upwards in the most rapid pace imaginable. His cock was like a jackhammer. Each thrust hit Grace's illusive g-spot, sending her over the edge.

She looked away from the woman as she became powerless by her son's fucking. Her jaw dropped and she did everything not to scream from the intense pleasure. The female passenger stared in disbelief. Grace felt mortified that she was being watched doing such a lewd thing.

"I'm... I'm cumming," she said in a low voice, so only her son could hear.

"Perfect," he replied with a mischievous tone.

Deep down, Grace wanted to tell her son of the mysterious voyeur, who seemed too shocked to turn away. Grace wanted to stop this shame. But her body shut down. This was the fault of her son's jackhammering cock. His thick erection was hitting her g-spot in ways she never experienced.

It was heaven. She closed her eyes as she came, praying the woman would stop looking and that no one else would watch. She clenched her jaw so that she wouldn't scream by accident. She felt a flood between her legs. She knew she squirted all over her son and made a mess on the seat.

"Oh god," Billy said of her squirt.

After reaching her peak, she whispered, "Sorry."

"Don't be, that was intense. I'm going to cum inside you now, okay?"

Grace opened her eyes. The female passenger was still watching in shock as Billy kept on jackhammering her wet pussy. Grace heard her son panting and moaning. She felt his cock and body tense. Then she felt cum filling the depths of her vagina before eventually dripping down her labia.

It was done. They had officially finished fucking.

The female stranger kept looking. Stunned beyond words. Grace wondered if the woman was too horny to look away. But then she remembered that before they boarded the bus, Billy called her 'mom' a few times. The woman knew this was an unholy coupling between mother and son. That's why the woman was in awe.

Resigned to her fate of having been caught committing incest, Grace reached below and used her index finger to wipe Billy's cum from her drenched labia, then she brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean, like a cum-lolipop. She looked the female passenger in the eyes, while rolling her son's thick glob of cum in her mouth, while occasionally letting her tongue swirl passed her lips, then she swallowed.

The stranger's eyes widened, as if insulted, then looked away.

"Holy fuck," he gasped.

Grace leaned back, using her son as a comfortable chair, while his cock remained buried in her pussy. She reached down and stroked his balls.

"From now on," she said. "I'll defer all sexual articles to you. You're in charge of research and you'll take the lead on writing them. Got it?"

He rubbed her thighs. "Yes mom. I'd love to."

"Good. Consider this your journalistic training."

Grace looked through the window towards the beautiful Arizona view. She wiped her labia again, along with her son's softening shaft to collect more cum. She brought it to her tongue and licked, rolling it around in her mouth.

Did her son want this all along? Had she been tricked into sex? Probably. But at this point, why does it matter? Billy's penis turned flaccid in her vagina. His balls were drained of all the pent up cum.

The End

Your votes & follows are appreciated.