Bus Rider Ch. 02

Story Info
Mad romance on the bus.
752 words
3.98
24.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

She caught my hand and began to lead me to the back of the bus. I followed her wondering what was going on till we got to the very last row. I was kind of surprised as she unzipped my jeans and reached into play with my cock. A quick little shove and I was sitting in the last row. I looked up into her face expecting to see nothing but sheer naked lust. I was surprised however when I saw something more. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised I was already pretty sure I was in love and that usually goes both ways.

She kept between me and the driver as she pulled my cock out and began to stroke it. Now I was surprised when I found out that she was actually very good at giving hand jobs. I've never truly appreciated one until now the art of a hand job. Always before it has been quite an effort to accomplish anything. I don't know if it was the act, the location or the fact that she was lovely that helped, but I was hard in no time.

She grinned at me and with her free hand pulled a condom from her purse. A soft little movement up to her lips and the foil wrapping was ripped as she bit down on it to hold it and tore it with her fingers as the foil fluttered from her teeth to her feet. One practiced movement and she fitted the condom on over me rolling it down. We exchanged a very passionate kiss and then she turned and sat on my lap. As she squirmed on my lap she pressed her lips back to mine and my hands just circled around her. I wasn't aware of what she was doing until I felt her skirt slide up. She was wiggling so that our flesh was touching.

My left hand came up under her skirt to find she was wearing a thong. I played with her bottom a few seconds and then as she raised up a little. I hooked a finger in the thong and pulled it out of the way. With a little wiggling on her part I was soon inside her and we bumping and grinding along with the bus. I'm not sure how we looked, her sitting on me and us necking but we got our fair share of looks from the others, At some point I just lost interest in the rest of the bus and gave myself to her completely. We were lost in each other all afternoon. She stayed in my lap and I would cum and we would just sit and enjoy each other. I'm not even sure I realized what was going on around me until I heard the bus driver call that he was coming up to his last stop and we would have to exit the bus there.

She slipped to her feet covering me as I zipped up and stood up. I grabbed a hand hold next to her and took a good whiff of her hair. Even through the small of cigarettes and recent sex I could detect a faint Jasmine smell. She leaned back and looking up kissed me soundly. I had to grin in spite of myself as the bus stopped. As we made for the door I heard the driver call out for us to have a good day. My little lady thanked him and gave him ones of her perfect smiles. We stepped down from the bus and getting our bearing started walking back the 3 miles to where she lived. My place was more like 5 miles away.

I don' think I have ever enjoyed a walk so much. We spent more time playing with each other than watching where we were going. I got more and more acquainted with her body and she with mine as we walked. By the time we got to her front door I was sure she would invite me up and she did.

It became apparent as we sat around drinking coffee that I was more than highly attracted to her. She was funny articulate and seemed to be more than the little slut I'd had on the bus today. To be sure he sexual talents were extremely good. But sex is not the basis for a good relationship. I began to see that she was someone I would be proud to take home to mother.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers