Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay finished the thought. "By the Rose of Forgetfulness-The Triplets' favorite Foreign Spice. I figured they picked it for irony."

"She picked it because she's in love with him and she wanted to be noticed," Peach finished in a hope he would understand.

"Huh?" He wasn't sure how to answer in such a weird territory. He barely understood his own love, much less some young girl's. "Help me."

"I found the family portrait when I moved into your-"

"OUR," he interrupted and spat out more blood onto the granite floor then his serious look returned to her.

"OUR bedroom," she corrected with a half grin. "Rita was raven haired, Rochelle was the redhead, and Rhonda was dishwater blonde. Rita loved lilacs, Rochelle loved lavender, Rhonda loved vanilla. There they were pretty maids in a row-holding the treasures of themselves-flowers and Rhonda's bottle of sweet vanilla musk."

"She used the sedative to enchant him," he laughed as he realized what had happened. Why Sad Sack was so enamored with Peach. He grew hard as he looked into Peach's beautiful blue eyes. "You are staying. She is going. She will now be Peach Plum."

He gripped her hips and bloody kissed her with a hunger of final comprehension of the notes and the bag. She kissed him deeply back and he entered her with a forceful thrust into a slick tight orifice hungry for him. She pulsed against his and moaned with a release she had ached for as he broke the sanguine kiss. "You will always be Peach to me. You will always be mine, Orchard Girl of Estonia."

She nodded as she became dazed by the multiple brewing. "Now we get to pick what my next incarnation shall be."

He kissed her again, blood mixed with saliva and ingested by both, as his wet body slid against hers and they brought them themselves into a sultry cum as the steam of the bath enveloped them. "Fuck me for the last time as Peach. You are so tight for me. So fucking wanton for me." He paced faster as she fell into the rhythm against the sweet spot inside.

"Idle hands have left me bound, fitting since this is how you found me so long ago. We still have a bloody entrance into something new." She let out a cry as she mentally let go against him with a ripple of grips and sucks from inside.

He rode with her until he caught the right wave of her orgasm and released his own in a tirade of sweet Hungarian somethings.

12