Business Before Pleasure

Story Info
Marcy and her husband love going out of town on business.
3.7k words
3.52
48.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary and Marcy Dunn hoped to have a lot of fun at the business convention they would be attending. It wouldn't be from the meetings, which they expected to be dull as usual, but they planned on having their fun after the tedium was over. A visiting National Football League team would be staying in the same hotel as the conventioneers and that would mean a number of large, young men, many of them black, away from their wives and girlfriends and looking for some good times.

After the day's business, which was as dull as expected, the conventioneers waited near an elevator door until they saw two large young black men, whom they took to be football players, enter. Marcy and Gary hurriedly boarded the car immediately after them, pressed the button for their floor and were lucky enough for Marcy to get a position where she was standing directly in front of the taller of their quarry. When the elevator began to rise, she pretended to stumble backward until her ass was pressed against him and her right hand ended up over the crotch of his apparent teammate.

"Excuse me," she muttered.

"That's alright," he answered.

To Jamaal, it was more than just alright; it was great. The sexy plump white woman who had just stumbled into him had the kind of body he loved having held against him. She was tall with a big, luscious booty which, rather than removing from contact with him, she was grinding into his crotch. Her right hand, he noticed, also hadn't been moved away but was petting the cock of his teammate, Wesley. It looked to him as if he and his buddy wouldn't have to worry about what they were going to be doing that evening.

He had clearly just received an invitation so he answered by moving in closer and reaching up to fondle the woman's big breasts. Wesley responded to her in much the same way, also moving closer and enclosing the woman's hand in his own and gently wrapping it around his cock, which was stiffening. The men were not concerned about being noticed because there was a portly white man, who had boarded the elevator at the same time as the woman, standing directly in front of her. They had no way of knowing he was her husband; they just knew they could get away with some friendly fondling, which they believed would probably lead to a lot more after they left the elevator.

Whey their floor was reached, Marcy turned her head to look up at the men behind her. "This is our floor," she whispered. "Coming?"

The football players hoped they would be doing that several times before the evening was over, but Jamaal just nodded his head. Wesley didn't say anything but he closely followed the sexy woman when she started toward the open door. She placed her hands on the shoulders of the man in front of her and he led the four out the door, where they stood until after the elevator had continued on its way.

"I'm Marcy and this is my husband Gary," she began the introductions. I hope you don't mind if he watches." Neither of them expressed any objection.

"My name is Jamaal."

"I'm Wesley."

With the introductions finished, Gary led the others down the hall to the suite where he and his wife were staying and opened the door. When all were inside, he closed the door and locked it with the security locks. They all knew what they wanted, so they hurried through the sitting room to the bedroom where the light had been left on and the bed was already turned down. All four tossed their ties and suit coats or wraps on conveniently-placed chairs and sat down to remove their shoes and socks or stockings before looking expectantly at the woman who would be the center of their cavorting.

There was nothing coy about Marcy. "Unzip me, please," she said as she turned her back to Jamaal.

He eagerly pulled down on the small tab and the excited woman pushed her dress sleeves down her arms and off around her hands. While the big man removed her bra after fumbling with the catch, Wes pulled the snug-fitting dress around Marcy's hips and down her legs, where it turned into a satiny puddle on the floor. She kicked it away from her bare feet and stood displayed in nothing but her panties. The two football players stared lustfully at her big, curvy ass and her breasts as they bounced and swayed with her movements.

She wanted them to do much more than just look and, with a hand in either of their crotches, led the pair to the bed, where they sat down and she knelt in front of Wes. Marcy had felt his cock while they were in the elevator, knew how thick it was, and was eager to feel it spreading open the lips of her pussy before stuffing her mouth. She started by unbuckling his belt and unhooking the waist of his slacks and, after pulling down the zipper on the fly, she hooked her fingers in the waist. Wes raised his ass from the bed and watched while the sexy white woman pulled his pants down and off around his feet. As he watched her actions, his hands were busy with the buttons on his shirt and, after he finished, he tossed that garment on the floor on top of his pants and her discarded clothing.

That left the man wearing only a pair of jockey shorts and Marcy looked with lust at the dark bulge straining the fabric. Carefully, she worked the elastic waistband over the object of her desire and grinned lewdly when Wes's big cock sprang to attention under her face. After pulling his shorts the rest of the way off, she gently held the rigid shaft in one hand and started licking the head in concentric circles until the big, purple mushroom shape was nestled entirely within her lips.

Gary had removed his own clothing and his cock, although much smaller and paler than the one in his wife's mouth, was also hard. He moved in for a better look because one of his favorite things to watch is his wife's head bobbing up and down with her lips around a big, black cock as was starting to happen then. She did not disappoint him and her mouth was moving the way he liked with every stroke engulfing more of the stiff shaft that he knew felt so good to her and looked so good to him.

Jamaal was interested too, but not just in watching his teammate being sucked off. He removed all his clothing, knelt on the floor behind Marcy and placed his hands on the big, soft cheeks of her ass. She felt as good there as she looked and he started to pull the panties down.

Marcy turned and grinned lewdly at him. "Let's all get up on the bed first," she suggested.

Nobody had any objection to that. The convention-goers had hoped for some very large men to join them so they had made a point of getting a king-sized bed in their suite and there was enough room for all four sexual adventurers. Gary moved over to the far side to be out of the way until the activity heated up. Wes was lying on his back, a pillow under his head, while Marcy was on her hands and knees between his widely spread legs. Jamaal was kneeling behind her and the first thing he did after getting in the new position was to finish pulling her panties down. She raised her knees one at a time to let him pull them all the way off and toss them aside, leaving everybody on the bed equally naked.

In anticipation of what they were going to be doing and the sight of the luscious ass and pussy in front of him, Jamaal's cock was fully erect. The aroma of the juices that were dripping from the woman was also a big turn-on for him, as was the sight of her fingers reaching back under her body to spread the lips of her pussy for him. Holding his cock in his right hand, he started to rub the head in the wetness to cover it with her natural lubrication.

When Gary saw this erotic sight, he moved in more closely, his hand on his own stiff shaft. Jamaal had no objection to the husband watching and he even started holding his cock in his other hand to provide a better view. When Marcy's juices were spread well enough, he gave a firm push and the head wedged its way into the wet hole that wanted it so badly. Gary saw the initial penetration of his wife's pussy by the big, black cock, another of his favorite sights, and started slowly masturbating.

Everybody was having a great time but Marcy was having the best of all. Wes's cock was not being sucked as it had earlier because she had stopped in order to get onto the bed and start getting her pussy crammed full by his teammate. Wanting to make it even better for herself and the man who was being left out temporarily, she started licking the head of his cock, lowering her face so her tongue was travelling in concentric circles. When the big, purplish mushroom shape was fully nestled between her lips, she began to engulf the rest of his cock while her tongue kept caressing his stiff shaft. Marcy loved the sensations of her lips being spread by the thick organ while her mouth was being filled to capacity.

Jamaal had buried every inch of his shaft in the dripping white pussy in front of him and was resting his hands on the woman's succulent booty. Slowly, he drew away until most of his cock had been withdrawn, paused, and drove the entire length back inside. Marcy moaned from the exquisite pleasure but the sound was mostly muffled by the mouthful of hard black cock she was relishing so much.

Over and over, he plunged his stiff cock into the pink, dripping wet hole that was so hospitable while Marcy fucked back to meet him. Her body was swaying from side to side while her knees drove in and out of the mattress like pistons, also at the same tempo as the massive organ that was fucking her. Avidly, with his hand pumping at the same pace, Gary watched his wife's pussy as it was being repeatedly stuffed by the big black cock that was giving her so much joy. He was having just as much fun and hoped Jamaal wouldn't come too soon, even though the best part of the sexual adventure would happen then. For a slightly different kind of fun, he moved toward the head of the bed so he could watch Marcy's mouth enveloping and releasing the other long, thick cock.

She was also letting Jamaal set the pace as she bobbed her head over Wes's lap. With every stroke, she gave him deep throat, taking his cock so deeply into her mouth that her lips and tongue was being tickled by his curly black pubic hair. As her face moved up and down, she watched his visage, relishing the grimaces of delight that flickered across his face and the way his body was writhing from the intense pleasure she was giving him. She knew he would come soon and was already anticipating the mouthful of cum he would be giving her but she continued at the slow pace being set by the man behind her.

It was not too slow for Wes. Everything about being sucked off by the woman in front of him was incredibly pleasurable. He loved the way she was looking at him adoringly with her warm brown eyes and the way her dark hair swung from side to side as she moved her head. Most of all, he reveled in the pleasure that swept through his body from where the woman's lips were holding his cock with the perfect amount of pressure and her tongue was caressing the entire length. He was also aware he would be coming soon but he hoped to derive as much fun as possible before that happened.

The trio continued like that until Marcy felt the cock in her mouth start to throb and, although Wes didn't say anything, she knew he would be coming within a minute. She tightened her lips and started sucking faster but stopped giving deep throat. She didn't want his cum shooting down her throat until she had fully relished the taste and texture. Gary saw his wife increase the speed of her strokes and only taking the cock part of the way into her mouth and watched raptly, knowing the best part of watching his wife sucking off the black man would be happening any second.

"Ahhhh," Wes sighed in joy and involuntarily thrust his cock forward more deeply into Marcy's mouth as he climaxed.

A big gob of cum landed on her tongue, exactly where Marcy wanted it. It had a rich, meaty flavor but she knew the man had not finished coming so she didn't swallow it yet. She kept sucking and was rewarded by a second spurt and a third, which were as delicious as the first had been. She continued until she was sure no more would be forthcoming and took the cock out of her mouth. Marcy held it upright so no cum would drip out and be wasted and swirled the thick fluid in her mouth, relishing the taste and texture until she finally let it slip down her throat.

Gary moved in closer, his stiff cock swinging under his body. He wanted the best view he could get of what his wife would be doing and she provided it to him. With her husband's face no more than inches away, her tongue slowly moved upward, cleaning the thick white semen off the black cock. The sight was so erotic to him, Gary once again clutched his cock in his right hand and started pumping rapidly. A rush of pleasure almost overwhelmed him and he climaxed, squirting his own semen onto the sheet.

Marcy saw him ejaculating but she had no interest in his cum. She had almost no interest in anything but the two black cocks, one of them plowing in and out of her pussy and the other providing her with a delicious ration of semen. After licking everything off the outside, she took the shaft, still hard, she noted, back into her mouth to suck all the rest of the cum from it. Moving slowly, pressing with her thumb and her tongue, she squeezed every drop out onto her taste buds. This mouthful was treated as the first had been and, after swallowing it, Marcy was ready to give full attention to the big shaft that was providing her pussy with so much fun.

Jamaal had been slowly plunging his cock in and out of her pussy while Marcy had been fucking back to meet every stroke. She had derived tremendous pleasure and hoped he had too but her main concern was having him come into her. She bowed her back to present him with a better target, supported the weight of her body on her forearms and turned to give encouragement to the man who was giving her so much joy. Marcy didn't believe he needed any more than he already had but she gave him some anyhow.

"That's the way, Dude. Keep fucking me like that and make me come."

As Gary watched raptly and Wes watched with much less interest, Jamaal did what the woman wanted. Over and over, he plowed his big cock into Marcy's pussy while she rocked from side to side and rammed her body back to meet him, all the while begging for more and faster fucking. She got that part of her wish. Less than two minutes later, Jamaal's climax welled up inside him; he gave a grunt and came, with a big burst of cum gushing into the greedy pussy before him. He didn't stop, but kept pounding his cock in and out until he had ejaculated three more times. He was through then, at least for the time being, and drew his cock slowly from the hole that had felt so great to him.

Marcy hadn't come, nor had she or Gary really wanted her to do so. So much semen had been pumped into her pussy, some of the thick white juices were starting to run down the insides of her thighs. Knowing what her husband likes to do after she has collected a big load of cum, she rolled onto her back next to him and spread her legs wide.

That was Gary's cue. He quickly moved over on the bed to kneel between his wife's knees and leaned forward to start licking off the mixture of fluids that were trickling out of her pussy. He began with her thighs, where the juice was mostly Jamaal's cum and, once he had cleaned off that, buried his face in more deeply to apply his tongue to his wife's crotch, catching the combined juices flowing from her pussy. That was his favorite part and he continued until he had devoured every drop of the juices that were available to him. Marcy helped by spreading her legs farther apart so he could get it all.

He knew she had not climaxed and he set about rectifying that lack. Having gotten everything from her crotch, his tongue began lapping between a pair of her inner and outer lips. The juices there were mostly her own but they were still tasty and he licked slowly, cleaning off every drop. When he reached the place where the two lips are close together, he tilted his head in order to fit his tongue into the seam between them.

Marcy was already in a high state of excitement and her body was thrashing about under her husband's mouth while she fucked up into his face. "Yes! Yes! Eat my pussy! She begged him.

She got her with because that was what Gary wanted more than anything, once he had licked off Jamaal's cum. He licked past her clit, then stroked his tongue directly across the swollen morsel which had pushed its way all the way out from behind its protective hood. From there, his avid tongue found its way back to her dripping pink hole and he licked up all the fresh juices before starting to do the same to the other pair of pussy lips.

Wes's cock was fully erect by that time and he considered punking the pudgy white man but decided against it. It would have been fun but he preferred women and decided to wait and fuck the man's wife instead. Jamaal was ahead of him there and he knelt beside Marcy's face and rested his cock on her lips. She smiled and licked off the mix of his cum and her own juices but didn't suck them out of the inside. She would be sucking hi off after she had come from Gary eating her pussy and she knew that glorious event was less than a minute away. Marcy didn't take the stiff cock into her mouth either because she was concerned about possibly biting it while she was climaxing and maybe putting him out of action for the rest of the evening.

This time, when he reached her clit, Gary knew Marcy was on the verge of coming so he wrapped his lips around the engorged morsel and started to suck. As his lips worked, so did his tongue, caressing the top and sides. He continued sucking and licking until Marcy sang out the happy news that she was coming.

Her hands grabbed the back of his head and her thighs squeezed him as if she never wanted him to escape. Her legs swung from side to side and her pussy jammed up against the face that was being held securely. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she cried out in delight.

Marcy continued coming for almost five minutes, exploding from all the lust the two big, black cocks had aroused in her. When she climaxed, her back arched, her pussy rammed against Gary's face and she howled something incoherent. After her orgasm, she relaxed completely, almost melting into the bed with her arms sprawled at her sides. Her legs were still draped over his shoulders and her husband left them there while he was feasting on all her fresh juices. When he had lapped up all of them, he backed away, dodging Wes who was ready to fuck and was holding his cock to guide it into the dripping pussy in front of him. Marcy reached down to spread her lips so he could more easily make full penetration.

She was ready for Jamaal too and smiled up at him and started moving her face toward him. Still using one hand to hold her pussy lips apart, the other held his shaft when she started engulfing it in her mouth. He moved in closer so she would be able to take the entire length. At almost the same time, The other black man's cock started to wedge into her and, no longer than a few seconds later, Marcy had one big black cock filling her mouth and throat and another providing extreme joy for her pussy.

As before, Gary moved from one part of the bed watching the two studs using his wife and her loving every minute of it. His cock was semi-erect and he held it in his hand to start stroking to the erotic sight. The night was a great one for him and his wife so far, and he expected it to get even better. He would come from stroking his cock; the two large black men would both come into his wife and she and he would devour the combination of their semen and her juices before he brought her to another orgasm. The meetings that day had been dull but this was more than compensated for by the tremendous fun he and Marcy were having after they were over.