Business Before Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
Chris.
1.5k words
3.4
6.5k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMaiaE
MsMaiaE
3 Followers

Chris was on his way back to his office when he saw Amaya in the lounge. He walked over to the fridge in search of a naked juice.

"Hey Amaya, you seen any green machines in here lately." He kept looking when he realized that he hadn't heard a response.

"Last one," he turned to Amaya. Her head was down, and it looked like she was trying to avoid eye contact. Chris heard her sniffle.

"Anything you need to talk to me about?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just all in my feelings," Amaya said, shaking her head from side to side.

"Maybe if you talk about it, get it off your chest, you will feel better." Chris stared into her big brown eyes. Chris looked down at his watch.

"I happen to be a good listener, and I have the time, my meeting was canceled."

Amaya looked at Chris.

"Canceled?" she asked.

"Yeah, Dr. Omari was a no show. I'm actually waiting on him to get back now," Chris said.

"Where is he?" Amaya asked. Then she realized she was a little out of place.

"No idea, but back to you, so who is the guy who has you in tears?" Chris asked. Amaya just shook her head.

"I don't kiss and tell"

"Ok well let's just call him Mr. Wrong then, what did he do?

"I don't wanna bother you with my issues. It's already bad enough that I'm in this state of mind at work," Amaya said. Chris put his hand on Amaya's shoulder and said,

"It's not a bother, really.. . I know you work for us, but that doesn't mean that you can't talk to us. Especially me, You know how laid back I am."

Chris moved his hand from her shoulder to her back in a patting motion. Amaya let out a big sniffle before she softly said.

" I think he is cheating on me."

" Why?" asked Chris. Amaya shrugged her shoulders.

"You girls," Chris shook his head from side to side. "Always accusing a brother of doing you dirty, but you probably don't even have proof. Do you?"

Amaya looked at Chris confused. She wanted to tell him, I overheard him in his office fucking some trailer park trash looking bitch and because she saw him speed out of the parking lot at the same time they were supposed to go to lunch. Instead she said,

"It's a woman's intuition, I don't expect you to understand."

"No, I get it, I've heard of that before; I do have a mother and sisters." Chris looked down at his watch, and then up at Amaya. She looked so fragile to him. He looked at her caramel complected skin.

He always thought that she was an attractive young lady. Tall, slim, well proportioned, without much effort. She was always well-groomed, manicured nails and toes, hair in a bun, with side swooping bangs. He never realized how much of a natural beauty she was.

She was the quiet type that kept to herself, and she dressed in a very mature, classy way. She never showed too much skin or cleavage. Maybe that's why he had always overlooked her. Chris had always gone for the chicks who looked in his direction. The more aggressive types, the ones who needed to be the center of attention.

Always gorgeous girls, he never really dealt with anyone he couldn't show off as a trophy. Chris was kind of shallow in that department. He was a sucker for beautiful women, but not the relationship type. He had been hurt once, and never wanted to feel that type of pain again. So he didn't mind dating a girl who didn't know her left from right. Bimbos and airheads, as his mother and sisters would refer to them.

He knew that whoever he decided to put his dick into that particular night wouldn't be around for the long haul. And he was okay with that. He was really content the past few years dating various women, some one hit wonders, others who might make multiple appearances. But lately these past few months, once he hit thirty five, he was starting to feel different.

He was starting to see these chicks in a different way. They were actually starting to annoy him with their bimbo like ways. He often times wondered if it was just all for show, or if these girls seriously lived in La La Land.

Either way, he was pretty much over it. While his man, Dr. Omari, was the complete opposite of him. Chris used his index and middle finger to pick Amaya's chin up so she could look him in the eye.

They gazed into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity, but was literally fifteen seconds.

"Cheer up, you are too pretty to be moping around this place. You are the face of this office. I hired you because your smile lights up the room. The patients love seeing your face as soon as they walk through the door."

Amaya started to blush and grin a little. She wondered if he was feeding her bullshit, though. All the time that she has worked here, and it just now seems like he has noticed.

Either way, she needed the comfort of a man at that moment. Unfortunately, she needed the attention of a man to validate her.

"That a girl, it's all right to smile, such a pretty smile."

"Thank you," Amaya said as she laid her hand on his left knee.

"Really I mean it," she said, glazing into his eyes. She took a deep breath.

"I feel a lot better now, thanks to you." As Amaya attempted to take her hand off his knee, Chris grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug.

"Anytime," Chris said patting her on the back. Luckily, they were sitting down in chairs during the hug, because he could feel his nature rising. Down boy, he thought to himself. The smell of Amaya's hair and neck was sweet and subtle. He really did not want to let her go. But he figured he should end the hug before he felt resistance from her. So he did. Then he looked down at his watch.

"All right girl get outta here, and stop messing around with Mr. Wrong," he said playfully.

"You're absolutely right and I'ma work on it." Amaya smiled big as she stood up. Chris nodded his head in approval. As she started to head down the hall, she turned back to see if Chris was looking, and he was.

"Anytime you need to talk," he shouted. Amaya winked and nodded at him as she disappeared down the hall. Chris waited for her to turn the corner. He felt kind of unsure inside. Not sure what had just transpired between Amaya and him.

It wasn't much, he thought, but it was definitely something. Just as he was getting lost in his thoughts, he heard a familiar

voice.

"What up Playa?" Dr. Omari said as he made himself visible to Chris.

"Where you been?" asked Chris

"I went to lunch with Missy and ahh man," Dr. Omari started to shake his head, "I got caught up."

Chris looked confused.

"You didn't," Chris said with disbelief.

"I did," Dr. Omari smirked.

"Well goddamn, and you walking around calling me the player. You got this PYT here crying her eyes out over you while you out fucking one of her co-workers. Seriously though, I think you should chill with the relations within our office. We have a pretty good staff, and I don't want to lose anybody because of you putting pleasure before business. Its supposed to be business before pleasure," explained Chris.

"Na man, I know, and I definitely feel you and what you're saying, but I got it under control" assured Dr, Omari

"All right man, you know you my dog for life. I just know Amaya and Missy are key players, so for you to be fucking both of them it's kind of like the calm before the storm. I'm telling you man be careful or better yet, find someone to stick your meat in outside of work," Chris said jokingly, but with a serious look on his face.

"I got you, I know what you are trying to say, but let's not forgot part of why we went into business for ourselves... so we could make our own rules and do whatever the fuck we wanna do. Don't act all innocent on me now, you know you was screwing Jenny, Anny, and Tammy when they worked here. Now if that wasn't a prime example of pleasure before business, I don't know what is." Dr. Omari reminded Chris. Chris started to nod his head in agreement.

" True indeed, I was, but I guess I've matured a bit since then," said Chris.

"Yeah right" laughed Dr. Omari.

"Anyways, let's head back to my office so we can discuss this meeting you missed," said Chris as he began to walk down the hall, followed by Dr. Omari.

MsMaiaE
MsMaiaE
3 Followers