Business Bonus

Story Info
Business project finishes with a bang.
4.8k words
49.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers

It was one of those 'anyplace but here' days in the office. A comfortably warm spring evening enticed people outside. When Tennyson wrote that in spring a young man's thoughts turn to love, he had this kind of day in mind.

However, Pam and Taylor were stuck inside. It couldn't be helped. The briefing package had to be ready for the Executive Committee meeting in the morning and they were the team leads. The project was a great opportunity for them to demonstrate to senior management their leadership skills and potential. As relatively junior associates at the firm, this was the biggest assignment they had each worked on and it was important enough to have career advancement potential. They had worked on the project for months and the outputs had exceeded expectations. Now, they just had to finish it up, present the findings and reap the rewards.

Pam was from Headquarters and Taylor represented the field offices. This was the first project they had worked together and they had hit it off well. Their skills complemented each other and their personalities had meshed. Both were serious about their jobs, but balanced it by not taking themselves too seriously.

Their work was spread out in the richly appointed main conference room where tomorrow's presentation would take place. It was state-of-the-art with a large highly polished mahogany table and deep leather chairs. The dark wood walls and the three modern starburst pattern ceiling lights always impressed clients. It also had a killer view through the room-length glass wall. The window afforded a panoramic view of the city, the water and the park. While wishing they could be among the early evening strollers below, they felt close enough to completion that it wasn't a large sacrifice.

Since everyone else had departed, they weren't slowed by interruptions. Working on their laptops, Taylor made the final edits on the report, while Pam polished the PowerPoint presentation. The pair worked quickly and occasionally consulted to decide on a change or confirm the final numbers.

They had finished most of the pizza they had ordered, but there was still plenty of the beer Taylor had brought. Spinning his chair back from the table, Taylor cracked open another bottle.

"Wow! Look at that sky." He said rising from his chair and approaching the window. The cumulus clouds were a perfect palette to display the angled sunlight and the first hints of a sunset. Most of the clouds were still bright white, but they started to have a tinge of red and orange.

Looking up, Pam was impressed. She typed out a few more words and joined him by the window. "Yah, that's going to be pretty tonight. The views in this room can be awesome."

Taylor stood on his toes and stretched his arms to relax his muscles. Tall and thin, he had a strong and wiry body to match his rock-climbing hobby. He wore suits well and today had on a tailored blue shirt and dark grey trousers. A deep red tie was loose at his neck. Running a hand through his hair, he glanced back at the table. "Would you like another beer?"

Pam hesitated a moment, then said, "Sure. I think I'm finished anyways." She leaned against the window, wiggled the toes on her bare feet and soaked in the changing kaleidoscope of colors in the sky.

Though much shorter than Taylor, she was comparably thin. Pam kept in shape and her salary allowed her to own a stylish wardrobe that gave her a contemporary, but classy, appearance. Although tomorrow she'd wear something pinstriped and corporate looking, today she wasn't as dressed-up as Taylor. Her outfit would fit in the broad 'business casual' definition. The top was a white, button-down shirt with princess seams to fit shapely across the bodice. The sleeves were partially rolled up. The top buttons were open to reveal a red, lace-trimmed camisole. The shirt was untucked over a black, multi-seamed cotton skirt. It was knee length and had an eye-catching fluid sway when she walked.

Taylor returned and handed her an open beer.

"Thanks." Taking a short swig, Pam asked, "How much more do you have to do?"

"I think I'm going to call it quits, too. If we're not ready now, more work tonight isn't going to make the difference. It's probably more important that we're relaxed and not exhausted for the meeting"

"Agreed. So we're finished, partner." Pam said holding up her beer to toast. "To a job well done. It's been a fun project and great working with you." "Here, here. We've earned our reward." Taylor replied. They clinked glasses and each took a long drink draining their bottles.

Wiping her lips and throwing out the empty bottle, Pam said, "Let's clean up this mess, make the copies, and get out of here."

They quickly removed the trash and gathered their papers from off the table. They assembled the reports and handouts that needed to be copied for the meeting. A copy room was through a door directly off the conference room.

The room contained a large color copier, several smaller black and white units and a couple work tables. They programmed the high speed machine and started the first document. The room was warm from the hardware. Pam unbuttoned her shirt, took it off and walked to the conference room to put it on her briefcase. She picked up two more beers on her way back.

After giving Taylor a brew, she ran her hands through her hair to massage her scalp and shook her head so her dark locks tickled her skin and settled on her shoulders. Taylor was already feeding the second document into the machine. Pam hopped up on a table, crossed her legs, and swung them back and forth. She took another sip of her beer and realized she had the beginnings of a pleasant buzz. The thought occurred to her that it wasn't too early to completely right off the evening.

Waiting for the job to run, Taylor leaned against a copier and drummed his fingers. Following Pam's lead, he removed his tie. Bored, he turned around and put his palm on the glass of the machine and pressed the start button.

"What are you doing, Taylor?"

"I'm making art." He replied, holding up the Xerox of his hand.

"That's not art." Pam mocked.

"Oh, you think you can do better?" Taylor challenged.

"No, no." she demurred. "You're supposed to be the creative part of this team. But, is that the best you can do?" she challenged.

Taylor reached over to put the last document into the color copier. It was very lengthy and would take a while to run the 50 copies. After another drink, he said, "Well, let's see what we can do here." He put his hand back in the machine and made another copy. Pulling it from the bin, he showed Pam the image of his hand in a peace sign.

"Barely better." she said. "But, it's still pedestrian. It doesn't 'move me' with its message." she teased.

Tilting his head and with a whimsical and superior expression, Taylor said, "Those who can't do, shouldn't criticize." Then, he waved his hand toward the machine.

Unwilling to duck a challenge for a second time, Pam got into the silly spirit, jumped from her perch and approached the machine. She took a quick hit from her beer and set it aside. Placing her hand on the glass, she thought for a second, smiled and pressed the button. When the copy emerged, she looked at it and said with pleasure, "Now this sends a message." Turning the paper around so Taylor could see, it revealed her fist with the middle digit extended in the one-finger salute.

"Oh, that's very ladylike." Taylor said with mock indignation.

"I never claimed to be a lady." Pam laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind." Taylor replied. He moved back to the machine to up the ante in the playful competition. Nudging her with his hip, he grabbed the machine with both hands. He placed his finger on the start button, put his face on glass, closed his eyes and started the machine.

When the copy was finished, Taylor blinked his eyes to re-adjust to the normal light. Pam pulled it from the machine and couldn't stifle a giggle. Taylor's face was squished and distorted with his long tongue extended lasciviously.

"Judging from your reaction, you'll admit that's a superior product." Taylor boasted as he posed triumphantly.

Not willing to concede anything, Pam pretended to consider the picture again and then offered, "OK, it is better than your others. And, it might even be superior," Then, pausing for effect, she added, "If you were just an adolescent boy."

Fully enjoying their give and take, Taylor grabbed his chest like he'd been speared and then slumped his shoulders in pseudo-deflation. "You've crushed my ego."

Showing exaggerated sympathy, Pam said, "You poor boy. The good news is, I'm fascinated by your tongue. I never noticed it was so long."

"I have a very talented tongue. Women tell me that all the time." Taylor answered with braggadocio, flicking it up and down in demonstration.

"I'll keep that in mind." She echoed his earlier remark to keep up the light sexual banter and innuendo.

Taylor nodded his head toward the copier, "Your turn, Miss Know-it-all. Let's see if you can produce something 'less adolescent'."

Now fully caught up in the escalating juvenile fun of their 'top this' competition, Pam didn't hesitate this time. Beer emboldened, she strolled to the machine with an intentionally exaggerated sway of her hips. Lifting the cover completely, she turned around and hoisted herself up to sit on the screen. She looked Taylor straight in the eyes with what she hoped was a macho expression to indicate she wasn't going to be beaten by a mere man.

He returned her stare with an 'I dare you' look.

Pam wiggled her ass to free her skirt. She was careful to make sure it discretely covered her to maintain some semblance of office decorum. Her panties were now directly on the glass. Putting a bimbo expression on her face, she tightened her cheeks and slowly lowered her hand to dramatically press the start button. As the machine whirred warmly beneath her, she wore a licentious expression on her face. With a victory flourish, Pam waved her arm toward the output tray.

Lifting the finished product, Taylor's face transformed from playful to something simulating awe. Staring wide-eyed at the picture, he said, "That...is a thing of beauty. I wish it was in color, because this is definitely a keeper. That's the prettiest camel toe I've ever seen." He nodded his head while continuing to ogle the picture with a silly grin on his face.

"Wha..aa..tt?" Pam stammered not believing she heard correctly. She grabbed the copy. She blushed as she saw it was true. The picture displayed her round cheeks encased in her nylon panties with the floral pattern. But the centerpiece was a very distinct camel toe where her underwear was pulled up tight into her vagina. "Omigawd." she moaned with the heat of her embarrassment rising. What she'd intended as light and playful had veered into the bawdy and sexually explicit. Turning away, she reached under her skirt and adjusted her underwear.

"Don't be mortified. I think it's beautiful." Taylor chimed in as he reached out to take another look. "That's one hairy little critter I would love to pet. In fact, I like it so much I'm going to post it in my office."

"Not a chance." Pam said as she danced away from his grasp and fed the picture into the shredder.

"Nooooooo!" Taylor winced. "That's like slashing the Mona Lisa."

"I suppose I should be complimented." Pam said trying to regain her composure. Pushing her hair behind her ears, she thought she noticed that Taylor's pants showed signs of arousal. That thought produced a similar effect in her.

"It's no big deal." Taylor soothed. "I bet you flash more than that when you go swimming."

"That's different. I don't want a reputation around the office as a slut."

Pretending to lock his lips, Taylor joked, "You're secret as a slut is safe with me."

"Rrrrrr!" Pam growled. "That's not what I mean, Taylor."

"I know, I know." Taylor put up his hands defensively. "Look, I'll make us even" He undid his belt while approaching the machine.

"No. You don't have to." Pam said covering her eyes.

"I insist." He proceeded to pull down his trousers revealing deep blue boxers with pin stripes.

Pam peeked through her fingers.

Taylor mounted the copier, pulled his underwear tight into his crack and started the machine. As the light flashed beneath him, he said, "That's warm. It feels kind of good." Then with a playfully aroused expression, he set the machine for 10 copies and pressed the button. With the machine humming beneath him, Taylor rocked back and forth pretending to be stimulated.

Pam couldn't help herself and laughed at his salacious performance. It was one of the reasons she liked working with him so much. He was funny, unpretentious and genuine. Tonight with the work completed, she found his humor and charms increasingly beguiling. "You're the slut around here." She announced.

"Never said I wasn't." he crowed proudly. Pam shook her head with a smile. Taylor hopped off and left his trousers bunched at his ankles. Picking up the sheaf of copies, he looked at them admiringly. "Not as good as yours. But, very classy. Maybe I'll post this in my office."

"You are sooo vain." Pam teased.

"No, I'm not. But, I am the winner."

"What do you mean?"

"We were playing chicken and you chickened out."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did. You destroyed your picture. And, I still have mine." Taylor said waving the copies in his hand.

"Who said I'm done?" Pam replied defiantly.

"Oh, you're done, little girl. If you're embarrassed by a pretty little camel toe, you got nothing left." Taylor lorded over her.

Pam's pride kicked in and she decided to continue. There was also the fact that she was having fun and didn't want the stimulating sensual interchange to end. Sticking her chin in the air, she strode to the machine. Leaving her camisole on, she reached underneath, unhooked and then removed her bra. She tossed it in Taylor's direction and he caught it awkwardly. It was a blatant tease and signal that she was ready to go a lot further.

Her next move was even greater provocation. Pulling her camisole up just enough to free her tits, she leaned forward to place them on the copier glass. The move accentuated her sweetly rounded hips and butt for his viewing pleasure. Between the tall machine, her short height and her bare feet, her breasts only reached the front edge of the glass. She wiggled and struggled to move them more toward the center. "Damn."

"You weren't kidding when you said you weren't a lady." Taylor joked. Stepping up tight behind her, he said, "Let me give you a hand."

Pam expected him to boost her hips. Instead, he responded in kind to her lewd come-on. Taylor reached under her skirt and boldly planted his left hand on her panty clad vagina and lifted her up.

Stunned, a high pitched squeak escaped Pam's lips. Her tits were now planted squarely in the center of the screen, but that was the last thing on her mind. Involuntarily, she wiggled to get loose. It only succeeded in having her cunt rub back and forth against Taylor's hand. She meant to protest, but the electric carnal stimulation caused her objection to come out as a breathless, whispered, "Taylor."

Taylor used it as an excuse to press his body on top of her back to lean his ear close to her lips. "Yes?" As he did so, he started a rhythmic massage on her panties.

While the quick move from sexual banter to sexual contact had surprised Pam, her body responded with a thrill. Getting more into the luscious feeling spreading throughout her body, Pam mumbled a feeble request to have him remove his hand. "Your...your hand."

Taylor, deliberately misinterpreting her request, said, "Of course, my dear. You can't reach." With his free hand, Taylor pushed the button and 10 copies of Pam's squished boobs started to be mass produced. Now he reached under Pam's body and began to fondle her right breast.

Whether it was the fecund spring warmth or the relief of completing the project or Taylor's undeniable physical attractions, his salacious touch released a maelstrom of passion. Pam's body jolted from the pleasure and her eyelids lolled open and closed. She was suddenly filled with strong desire and all her senses were afire. His breathy kiss on her ear. Her nipples hardening from his fingers. The feel of his hard cock against her thigh. Her vagina lips expanding and moistening from the gentle back and forth movement of his hand. She was feeling deliriously warm and wanted nothing more than to ride his penis until she climaxed in his arms.

However, a remnant of her modesty slipped through and told her the copy room was too undignified a location for a romantic quickie. Catching her breath, she whispered, "Not here."

Taylor nodded and slowed his foreplay movements. "You're right."

Pam's mind raced trying to figure which was closer, her townhouse or his hotel.

Before she could complete the thought, Taylor stepped back. He kicked off his shoes and pants. In one motion, he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder with her face against his back. Her arms flopped like a rag doll as he carried her to the conference room. Turning his head, he took a playful nip at her ass.

He gently lowered her onto the conference table. Pam's body unfolded into a spread eagle position. With arms wide and legs open, she assumed the universal position of sexual welcome.

Taylor paused to enjoy the delightful display of her feminine curves. Bathed in the sunset glow, she looked devastatingly wanton. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He leaned over her and said with a husky and lust-filled voice, "This is much better."

Seeing the urgency in his lust-filled eyes melted away any thoughts of going somewhere else. Making a slight wave with her fingers, she encouraged him to join her on the table. Pam didn't have time for another word before he kissed her. She closed her eyes and brought her arms together around his neck. Her mind screamed that she should just enjoy the moment and her body readily agreed.

As they kissed hard and gently and quick and wet, their hands explored and their bodies rubbed.

Although Pam was always an energetic lover, she usually liked a long, sensual build-up. Not tonight. It was like a pent-up reservoir of craving was released. She knew this was going to be a quick, ravishing, "slam-bam-thank you, ma'am." kind of thing. The more they groped, the more she wanted. They were off to the races, and that was fine with her.

With his long tongue exploring the inside of her mouth, Taylor was hungry with sexual need. No stranger to one night stands, this was different. Although they'd never had sex, their months together meant he knew Pam much more than many others he'd bedded. And, he liked her. That made this moment even more intense.

Taylor adjusted their positions so they were more fully on top of the table. He unzipped her skirt, lifted her hips and pulled her skirt down. When his eyes returned to her, they paused on her panties. They were pink high cut briefs with hot red trim, lace insets and the flower pattern he'd seen I the black and white copy. "Pink and red. Both feminine and sexy." He said looking into her eyes.

He meant it as a compliment and Pam took it as such. "And look, my friend the camel toe is back." he said with a hint of wonder in his voice.

This time, Pam was neither embarrassed nor annoyed. Rather, she felt a warm joy at his boy like fascination. That joy turned to animal lust as he reached between her legs and traced his fingers up the nylon covered slit.

Shifting his body, Taylor moved to align his prick right on top of her snatch. Although they both still wore underwear, the pressure was exquisite. Propped on his forearms, he returned to kissing her and rolled his hips to apply rocking pressure. Their bodies entangled in delicious gyrations.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers
12