Business Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stpl77
Stpl77
126 Followers

"Oh god...I'm coming..." and he shuddered as jets of white rain spurted out onto her creamy flesh, pooling in the hollow between her breasts and at the base of her neck. "I guess you were a little excited," she said rubbing his come into her skin. She leant forward and took the head of his penis in her mouth, and he shuddered again, almost hyper-sensitive, then she pulled him down and kissed him, the taste of his come on her lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Richard looked at the clock by the bed. 6am. Lying on his right side, he cuddled up to Natalie, spooning on their right sides. The push of her ass into his groin led to arousal and he started to caress her left hip and thigh. Encouraged by her movements, he reached round to cup her left breast, rubbing her nipple with his thumb, feeling her excitement as it became erect. Moving his hand down into her groin, he parted her shaved labia and found she was already wet.

"On your back" she said. He rolled over and she got up on her knees astride him. When she leant forward he thought she was going to take him in her mouth again, but she reached down taking him in her hand and stroked his cock to full hardness. Shuffling on her knees further up his body, she inserted his cock into her pussy from underneath and sank down slowly, taking his full length up inside her.

Natalie looked into his eyes as she dangled her breasts in front of him, a blatant invitation, her breasts waiting eagerly for his touch. When that came, her body jerked with pleasure and she groaned with satisfaction. Richard slowly ran his hands up from her hips, along her sides, round to her front, right onto the warm, smooth flesh of her delicious breasts. As Richard cupped and squeezed her tits, Natalie knew she might come just from that.

"Oh yes," she murmured, "Oh yes..." Sinking lower, Natalie starting to move up and down, her breasts moving up and down in his hands, in syncopation with her rhythm.

He loved the look and feel of a woman on top, the idea that she was bringing herself to climax on his cock. In this position he could reach up and cup her breasts, even kiss them, and by reaching behind to clasp her buttocks he could pull her more closely in to him, at the same time as he thrust upward in that eternal rhythm.

"Oh God, oh my God, yes, yes, yes," Natalie cried as he sat up, holding her breasts one at a time in both hands and sucking on each nipple.

"Come for me. I want you to come for me," he encouraged, his arousal increased by the way she was losing herself in her approaching orgasm. He held his cock rigid inside her, forcing it up deeply into her and letting her ride that through her climax. She finished as quickly as she had begun.

"Oh that was wild," she murmured, leaning forward and pulling him up into a deep kiss before staring into his eyes once more. He ran his hand across her face pushing the strands of dark hair away from her eyes.

"I love watching a woman come." "And I like being watched. And watching. And I think it's your turn now," she said getting carefully off his cock, which sprung upright, glistening with her secretions.

She lay facedown on the bed, her legs wide open, and reaching behind she pulled her ass cheeks apart. Richard could see the wrinkled brown rosette of her forbidden hole. "You can fuck me up the ass if you like...I like it in the back door. Just go slow. You are pretty big...or put it in my pussy if you don't do that"

It was so exciting, so dirty, when a man's cock pushed it way past her sphincter, stretching her wide. It gave them such excitement that they'd all forget to go slow. But that was ok; sometimes she'd come like that, with their weight pushing down on her and their cock stretching her wide. The sense of violation, of submissiveness so strong...and if it hurt, it was only fair punishment for a dirty girl who liked it up the ass...

"Oh I do that," he replied, " and with an invitation like the one you're giving me..."

Richard leant forward and kissed the apex made by the two firm globes staring up at him, seeing the lighter colored puckered skin round the entrance to her anus. He knelt behind her. "In the drawer," she said. He opened the nightstand drawer and saw a bottle of lubricant. Squeezing some on his hand, he smeared his cock liberally and leant forward to pour more between her buttocks. "Use lots," she said, "It will go in easier." Kneeling astride her, he put the head of his penis at the entrance to her anus and began to push. Natalie's body tensed, as she pulled her cheeks further apart and braced herself for his entry. "Put it in, Richard. Give it to me, baby. You know I'm a dirty girl who likes it up the ass."

It was as she'd imagined when masturbating on the plane next to him. Head down, ass up, an anonymous big hard cock -- well not really anonymous any more -- pushing into her from behind. True, it was her ass rather than her pussy that was being fucked, but it was all good.

Richard held his cock at her entrance and pushed with increasing force. She cried out, " Slower...that hurts a bit," and he stopped. "It's all right," she said "don't stop, just go slow. Get it all the way in my ass."

In response he forced his cock slowly into her, feeling it ease up as the head penetrated her sphincter; he was halfway in now, splitting her cheeks, to more moans from Natalie. He withdrew to the tip, and then slid back slightly deeper. "You're so fucking hot, your ass is so tight, it's so dirty, so excitingly dirty," he gasped.

Natalie had gone quiet, so bearing down he pushed and pushed all the way in, her bottom impaled on his cock.

"Oh God!" she sobbed clenching her asshole around his shaft. "You can't imagine how much I've wanted this. Fuck my ass as long and as hard as you can. I want to feel your cum in my ass. Your thick cock filling me...I love being your dirty girl...I've been so wet for you, ever since the plane flight. I love it in the ass, baby. I'm so dirty... I love your fat hard cock shoved up me..."

Richard groaned, the sound of her filthy talk exciting him more. "Come in my ass...I'm your dirty whore."

It seemed to Richard that his cock grew both in length and girth in response to every word she uttered. It was strangely erotic to fuck her as she sobbed, his strokes increasing in depth and frequency as his excitement level rose.

She reached under her stomach with one hand and started rubbing her clit as he leant forward, putting his hands on her hips, thrusting in and out of her ass. She felt his fingers tighten on her hips as the pace and depth of his strokes grew faster and rougher, his balls slapping against her pussy with every thrust. Their bodies were slick with sweat, their grunting and cries like those of rutting animals.

She could feel the pleasure building inside her, causing her to rub her clit more furiously until she started to come, shuddering underneath his thrusts, crying out with the delight.

He could feel her rectal muscles contracting, pulsing, on his cock as she came. It pushed him past the point of restraint and he tightened his muscles, trying to delay the release until it was too much and he spurted his fluids into her ass. She could feel each of his spasms and imagined his seed jetting deep inside her ass. As he continued to ejaculate, he pulled her tight against him, his warm thighs pressed against her, as he shot the last spurt into her rectum and collapsed on top of her, his swollen cock slowly shrinking.

"Oh Natalie..." he whispered.

Gently, slowly, he withdrew his cock and lay down on his back beside her, his tumescent cock, covered in lube and come lying on his stomach. Natalie felt a strange sense of loss as he withdrew and raising herself on her forearms leant over and kissed him.

"That was so much better than 50 Shades with handcuffs and feather dusters. Let's get cleaned up and you can take me to breakfast. It's the least a boy can do after fucking his girl up the ass..."

Stpl77
Stpl77
126 Followers
12