Business First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest with you Mary, I've thought about that a lot. Truth is though, since you are married, I've dismissed that notion as though, 'She wouldn't want to have sex with me. She thinks I'm just another horny ass bastard or jerk that only thinks sex with a girl when he sees one.' Well the truth is Mary... I do think that about girls. The difference is, I want to make sure they know why and I won't disrespect them, if they demand respect. I won't broach the idea, if they are 100% committed to their own marriage or a relationship. I am that way, that's why I leave or have left that idea alone with you and a few others."

"Geez Roy, that's sweet, but I wish a guy would come up to me at a club and hit on me a lot more often then they do. Only the smaller girls are hit on. I'm pretty enough, but I'm fat too. Guys don't know, except Bill and a couple others, how wild it can be to have sex with a plus size woman. They don't, honestly. A full figured or bbw is a great lover. They make memories that last forever and most people don't know that realistically!"

"Jesus Mary lets get naked and have sex. You are making me horny. God, now feel my cock and see if it's large enough and to your liking, okay?"

"Sounds good to me but are you sure... absolutely sure you want to see me and my naked body completely?"

"God yes, I want to see you completely undressed and do it with you, if you'll let me and do it with me too. Will you Mary?"

"I'd love that Roy. I'd love to have sex with you. I like it that you are so sweet and nice to me. Come here so I can take off your clothes, all right? Or don't you want me to undress you?"

"I'd love to see you naked Mary, that's what would be a huge turn on... to see you naked! Can I tell you something too?"

"What Roy, what", she said in a new excited tone.

"Umm, my cock, it is so hard and erect... it screams for you!"

She didn't even undo my belt or unzip me; she just pulled my pants and underwear down off me and held it, stoked it briefly, and put her mouth on me and sucked me off for a while. God, that drove me insane! Here's a married woman, a bbw, a naked bbw, and sexy as hell at that, sucking away me almost making me ejaculate into her face until all of a sudden... she stopped out of nowhere!

"Roy, will you let me turn around and do something special?" I asked her what with a smile.

"Well to be honest Roy, I wanna show you some things later. First, I love my tits to be sucked! I love a cock between them too and you should know that, okay? I also love my pussy to be put to use, as in eaten out or pumped full of life with a cock like yours. But something and I mentioned this to certain people and not guys actually, but I always had a fantasy of being but fucked. I've always wanted to see what it felt like. Would you, if I turned around on all fours, would you slide your cock up my ass crack and try sliding it in my ass? Should I get some oil too?"

"God Mary, I could cum right now!" I was hornier then ever!

"Oh I don't want you to cum in my ass, I only want you to put it up in there and fuck me. You can jack off for me, if you like anywhere on me. That would so cool too Roy", she said in a sexy voice.

"Okay, I said, do you wanna get on your knees and hands, so I can do that with you?"

When she did that and got on all fours, I was on my knees too and I stared at her ass. Damn, it was as large as half the size of a garbage can. It was huge, but it curved inwards at the hips and I thought, "God, I'm so lucky today. I'm so damn lucky."

My cock was hard and I glided it up her firm and large ass! For whatever reason, it became firmer and more energized. I became hornier! "How does that feel Mary?"

"Ohhh Roy, I like it... I like that a lot. When are you going in me?"

"I hafta put oil on it first or it is going to hurt and be no fun at all. It won't be pleasurable for you!"

"Oh it's gotta be pleasurable Roy, it has to be."

"Where's the oil then?"

"Ohhh, that's in my bedroom. I'll go get it", she said.

"No, I'll get it. Is it in the bathroom or where?"

"Let's go get it together", she answered.

We did and she kneeled up on the bed on all fours and I lathered my cock with baby oil and eventually slid my hard cock, which I jacked off again to get it hard, back up inside her ass hole. She gasped for air as she hadn't ever experienced that before. I pulled out in fear as I felt I was injuring her. She actually loved the sensation of something inside of her ass.

"Ohhhhh, she said excitedly, keep doing that Roy, I love it. I really love that!"

"Oh god, Mary, the view back here, of your ass is... I wish I had a perfect description. It's a delicacy for the eyes! Your ass, is utterly beautiful to me Mary, it really is honey!"

"Awwww, you are a sweet talker! Don't you wish you had more chances to have sex with me... more chances in the future Roy?"

I thought about that and I thought, "That's a trick question, isn't it?"

"Is that a trick question Mary? I mean, yes I'd love it if we would be able to spend a lot of similar moments together such as this and get naked, be erotic, talk about similar stuff, and get sexy with one another in general."

"I agree Roy, as I continued to keep my dick in her ass, I'd love that wholeheartedly! However, I'm not going to be able to do that here and you understand that, right?"

"Yep... come to my place. I will hopefully offer you a great time or close to that, if you think that's what you want. I have a lot of similar stuff that could be interesting."

"Interesting, as in what Roy? Buy the way... will you come all over me soon? I'd love to have you do it all over my tits and face too."

I pulled out and as I did, I said, "You'll see" and she rolled over, laid flat on her back, and I started pumping my cock and I spurted cum all over her face, hair and tits as well as a little on her stomach. She spread it around and then tasted her fingers. That was cool.

"Mary, can I ask you something and get an honest answer?"

"Sure Roy, what?"

"Are you telling me the honest to god truth that you don't have sex much, not even with Bill?"

She looked me square in the face and said "Nope, I don't. I wish I did, but he sells tools on the road, so he is gone way too much!"

We smiled at each other and she asked, "Roy what is your address and when can I come over?" I told her tonight. God what a beautiful big woman!

12