Business is Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
385 Followers

Sophie moaned again, her body arching to his, her legs wrapped around his hips as he burrowed his cock into her pussy, savoring the tight heat of her. He worked himself deep, until his hips were flush with her thighs, his balls pressed against her swollen folds, his fat head squeezed tight against her core. She shivered and her inner muscles rippled along his length, making him groan with pleasure.

"I love...the feel....of a wet woman....wrapped around....my cock," Doug managed, his voice hoarse as he rocked his hips against hers, his penis twisting inside her body, the sensation of friction making his eyes cross. The woman beneath him writhed, clutching the pillows, clutching him. Unable to keep still, Doug slid his cock back and thrust to the hilt in one smooth stroke, making Sophie arch with a gasp.

"Yes..." he groaned, drawing back and driving deep, plunging his thick penis into her tight body again and again. She was slick and hot, her hips tilting and thighs spread wide to take his eager thrusts. Pleasure ignited lust and he hammered her body with his manhood, coming up to his knees as he rammed his cock into her heat. She cried out, her nails scoring his shoulders, his back, as she met him stroke for stroke.

Sophie arched again with a cry and he felt her body spasm around him. Groaning, he thrust faster, harder, his cock moving like a piston in and out of her as she got wetter. The slurp of his cock in her hole added to the slap of flesh on flesh and the gasps and grunts of their coupling and increased his arousal. "Yes...yes..." he chanted, leaning into her, working his cock in her hole in an endless rhythm. It was primal, the animal in him demanding pleasure from his prey. It was erotic, the scents of spice, the feel of velvet cushions beneath his knees, the beautiful stranger naked beneath him, enveloping his cock with her juicy body.

"Please..." she screamed, arching up at the same moment he plunged into her core and came, his erection swelling even larger as her pussy clamped around him. He shook, his body straining, as his cock pulsed and his seed erupting into her core. Searing heat flashed between them as he groaned through his climax, pumping his hips against her, ejaculating over and over. She shuddered and moaned and writhed beneath him, her inner muscles working his cock like greedy fingers as he emptied himself into her.

He collapsed onto her, breathing hard as if he had just run miles, his body drenched with sweat, loose and hot. She was also panting, her skin smooth and damp, the tremors of her body slowly tapering off as he spent himself to her depths. He eased back, his penis coated with creamy cum as his head slurped free, his still impressive organ hanging heavy between his thighs, and he sat back on his feet, staring at her. She was flushed, perfect, still spread before him like a delectable feast and he was amazed to feel a stirring in his groin. He slid a hand over his wet shaft, pumping himself as he visualized fucking her.

"Again," he groaned, turning her over and plumping pillows under her belly. Her bare ass arched up and his dick hardened some as his mouth watered. She moaned as he pushed her legs apart, as he knelt behind her, the view of her creamy pussy incredibly erotic. He licked his lips as he slid his hands over her bare cheeks.

Leaning forward, he parted her swollen folds with his thumbs and began to lap at her wetness. She shivered and moaned again, her ass wiggling as his hands tightened. He could taste himself on her, in her, and his cock throbbed with want, growing heavier, harder, thicker as he burrowed his tongue into her hole. Suckling and slurping, he feasted on her intimately, occasionally slapping one bare ass cheek or the other to hear her gasp, to feel her body jerk.

Just minutes after enjoying their sexual release, he slapped her right cheek hard and her head came up with a cry. Fresh hot cream spilled from her and he groaned, lapping eagerly. She sobbed, panting, pushing her body back against his mouth and he pressed his lips to her hole and sucked greedily. The sucking noise was even more arousing, as she ground herself against his mouth and his cock jerked again.

Doug pulled away, groaning as he scooted up behind her, his throbbing cock fully erect and oozing. He dragged his head up and down her swollen slit before grasping her hips and plunging his penis into her body. Her head came up again as she came instantly, hot quivering muscles working his cock even as hot liquid enveloped him and spilled over his balls. He groaned, pulling completely out and plunging back deep again, ramming his penis into her. Again and again, each stroke making her cry out, making him groan.

And yet it wasn't enough. He didn't want a fast fuck. He wanted to give her so much pleasure she was unable to do anything but cum again and again. Gripping her arms, he used his legs to spread her thighs wider, to open her as he leaned down, buried to the hilt.

"Scream, Sophie," he growled, rubbing his hips against her ass, making his cock twist and rub inside her.

"Mr. Walker..." she breathed. He shifted his knees forward again, gaining more leverage, her legs spread as wide as possible with his cock inside her. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, he began to ease back. He clenched his jaw, determined not to give in to the throbbing lust in his groin. He drew his cock back until only his head was inside her, taking minutes, enjoying the way she bucked her hips, urging him in. The site of his thick red shaft, dripping with cream, poised at her hole, made him waver, but he tightened his grip.

"Scream," he repeated softly, leaning a little as he eased into her, penetrating as slowly as he had released. His cock swelled with increased arousal and she whimpered, squirming, as he stuffed his now massive erection tightly inside her. He was trembling with the effort and buried his face in her hair, smelling vanilla, as he tried to hold on. She was also trembling, her lithe body tight, her inner muscles quivering around his shaft.

"Scream," he whispered. She shook her head. Doug pulled her against him as he sat up, her body straddling his, her weight driving his cock deeper. A strangled moan escaped her. He licked her shoulder, enjoying the sight of looking down on her tight breasts, swollen and flushed.

"Scream," he murmured. She shook her head again. This time he spread his legs a little and gave a hard buck, slamming his hips to hers. She cried out, shuddering. He chuckled. He'd never felt this hard, this big, this horny. He'd never felt so powerful.

"Scream," he growled, nipping her ear.

"No," she managed, her voice weak and breathless. Doug let go of her arms and cupped her breasts. She shivered but remained silent as he stroked and pinched her nipples. His cock was throbbing inside her, huge, full of seed, and she tightened her belly, trying to make him cum first.

Doug groaned as her inner muscles clamped around him. He bucked up, unable to help himself. "Nice try," he teased, licking her ear. He pressed one hand to her belly, holding her body against his and slid the other between her legs. He stroked her inner thigh, leaning his body back, forcing hers to lean with him. Then he slowly drew out an inch and thrust in an inch, over and over, teasing her with the small strokes.

Her breath caught and her legs quivered, but she bit her lip to hold in the moans of pleasure. He kept up the tiny strokes, rubbing her with his cock, and then added his fingers. He stroked one finger up and down her slit, brushing her clit, but not rubbing, not applying pressure. The light graze had her muscles tingling, her womb tightening. She was so close, her body unable to stop rocking with his.

Doug felt her giving and leaned back more, lengthening his strokes just a little. His balls were tightening and he was so close, but he wasn't going to back down now. Only about an inch of his penis moved in and out of her, but the caress was with his entire length. She whimpered. Tighter...tighter...He knew he'd won when he felt the first shudder.

Her head jerked back against his shoulder as she screamed, her body arching, as she bucked and twisted in his grip. Unable to hold back, he exploded in a rush, groaning, loving every minute of it, savoring the knowledge that he'd won. She went limp against him and he lowered her to the cushions, slipping his spent cock free. He curled her against him and lay panting, imagining the rest of the night.

Business could be pleasure. Doug was living, satisfied proof.

emma579
emma579
385 Followers
12