Business Lessons

Story Info
Executive takes Dom's young lady in company.
6.2k words
4.41
38.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last meeting I had with the company president, things didn't fair so well. The disagreement I had with John led to a hasty exit on my part. Ramsy Advertisements is a reputable business but dealing with John sometimes can be rather frustrating. I was hesitant on a second meeting, but a friend of mine insisted I try again. The day was very warm and sunny, The entire trip I couldn't keep my mind on business, just the possibility of being on the golf course. As I pulled into the parking lot, I had to take a deep breath and assure myself to keep my cool, no matter what happened. I straightened my dark blue suit jacket as I exited my car. Each step to the door I reminded myself to stay calm. The first time wasn't a fight of sorts, but this time may wind up if he insists on playing his games.

I opened the door to his office, and to my pleasant surprise, not John, but Allison was representing the firm. She stood as I walked through the door and extended her hand with a bright smile.

I had some very good thoughts of this young woman the first time I saw her. This time, my eyes were practically popping out of their sockets. She wore a this white blouse, revealing a skimpy, lace bra covering a pair of what seemed like 36C breasts. Her nipples were hard from the air conditioning in the office. The short black skirt was about half way to her knees. The black fishnet stockings clung to her long, sexy legs. Her hips are perfectly curved. Those dark, mysterious eyes leave much to the imagination as to what is hiding behind them. Her silky black hair lay loose on her petite shoulders. I could feel a stir immediately when her soft hand touched mine.

The thing that impressed me about her was her politeness and appealing manners. She always called me "Sir" and used "Mr." with my last name. I didn't request otherwise from her and she seemed to enjoy the fact that I maintained that superiority to her. This day, I was going to find out just how much she did in fact enjoy it.

The folder on her desk contained the ads Ramsy was introducing to me. I had a quick thought to push my intuition. "Get me the estimated prices on the ad", I stated in a very stern voice. Her eyes widen as my voice carried strong. She immediately turned and fumbled with several papers before producing a figure for me.

"Here, Sir" she stated softly with her eyes avoiding mine. This was a very good sign and my feelings of this were getting better all the time.

"Very nice dress, Allison. Although I think you need to unbutton one more button on your blouse. You need to reveal more of your cleavage." Her fingers raised and pulled open her blouse to the next button for me. The next thing she said gave me the green light on my intentions. "Is there anything else, Sir?" I looked at her tanned skin, smooth and soft between her perfect breasts. Her skin formed a valley that left a man's mouth watering.

"Yes, I think I would like to see more of your legs, also. You need to show a little more thigh." At this, she reached down and turned the hem of her skirt up about 3 inches. Her eyes never met my own. Now I really knew where I stood with this beauty. "Kneel before me. Show me your respect." Allison dropped to her knees, her hands on her thighs. "Master, I am here for you".

"Remove your blouse. I wish to see your breasts." Her hands lifted to the buttons on her blouse and one by one, opened her blouse reveling her white lace bra. Her nipples were showing well through the bra. They seemed to grow harder with every move she made. I noticed her hips gently moving attempting to comfort a need.

"Now the bra, Allison. I want your bra." Her hands reached behind her, unclasping the small clasp that held so much beauty. She slowly lowered the cups of the bra, letting it slide down her arms. She offered the bra to me, still not looking up. I took it from her hand and laid it on the desk.

"Now, let me see how you can pinch and stimulate your nipples. I want you to twist and pinch them." Her hands went directly to each nipple. Her fingers and thumb pinching, twisting, pulling at her flesh. Her lips allowed a moan to escape revealing her pleasure in this act. As I watch, she continued to twist harder and pull longer at her aching nipples.

"I want to see more, Allison. Stand and remove your skirt. Let me see more now." Allison slowly raised to her feet, her fingers unfastening the snap on her skirt. She let it fall free to the floor. My heart jumped as I realized she had only thigh high stockings and no panties. Her hair was trimmed to a neat little patch just above her wet glistening lips. I could see she as very excited. Her hands dropped to her sides. I looked around the room for something, anything to use. Not seeing anything to my liking, I untied my satin tie and removed it from my neck.

"Turn around. Put your hands behind your back. Lap your wrists across each other."

As she did this, I used the tie to secure her wrists. Making sure the tie was tight, I instructed her to turn back to face me. I looked at the most beauty body I believe I have ever seen. I walked around her, this time my hand reached out to touch her creamy ass cheeks. She shudder briefly to my touch. I slapped her ass.

"Do not move until I say you can. I want you perfectly still, understand?"

"Y..yesss S..sir" she managed to blurt out.

I watched the red marks of my fingers appear on her cheek. I slapped the other cheek to match. Again I heard a slight moan escape her lips. My hand touched the spot I just struck. She tried hard not to move, but her hips quivered to my touch. SLAP!! Another just to let her know I was watching. This time I received a whimper. "On your knees."

Allison dropped straight to her knees, head down looking at the floor. I walk to face her, my cock directly in front of her head. I reached down and released my aching cock. I was getting hard at this performance. I stroked it a couple of times. "Look to me, Allison. This is your treat for being a good girl. Take it in your mouth, show me how grateful you are."

Allison opened her lips, extended her tongue, and licked under the head of my cock. Her tongue expertly circled the head, then licked down the shaft of my cock. I pushed my hips forward as she eagerly accepted my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes as she sucked me deep into her throat. The way her tongue circled, her lips pursed tight around my throbbing member was unbelievable. I rocked my hips slowly, fucking this wonderful mouth.

The more I moved, the harder she applied suction. Her jaws caved in with intense power, pulling me into her mouth. I felt my balls signaling quickly. She was too good. I pulled back, my cock leaving her mouth with a PLOP. Her head once again dropped as she assumed her position. "Stand up."

I needed only to state the command and she obeyed. I turned her to her desk, urging her to lean over. She bent forward, leaving her ass in an erotic position. My hands roamed over her tight ass cheeks. I slapped them again, this time lighter. She swayed her hips to the attention. I leaned down and kissed her red flesh. My hands spread her cheeks. I let my tongue trail down her hot crevice. The more I let my tongue move, the more she moaned. Once again I slapped her ass hard.

"I said do not move!" in a very convincing tone. This brought a higher whimper from he lips. I resumed my advance with my tongue. I found her tight ass with the tip of my tongue. Circling, wetting with my saliva, I teased her puckered, tight hold. I could feel her muscles contracting with pleasure. I raised my hand and pressed a finger to her ass. Pushing slowly, I entered her hot opening. As I pushed my finger, I licked down closer to her wet, quivering pussy. I now could taste her juices. She was sweet, mucky, so delightful. I let my tongue trace her lips, the tip gently touching her. Her lips were full, swollen with passion and desire. I took one side in my mouth, sucking hard. I felt her push back to my mouth. I pushed my tongue deep into her hot pussy as she did. Her moans grew louder. I intentionally stayed away from her clit. My tongue acted like a soft, warm cock fucking her. I swirled my tongue inside her. Her legs spread as wide as she could get. I heard the first words spoken by her for some time.

"Please fuck me, Master, please, I need you now." With this, I run my tongue to her throbbing clit. I circled the small organ with the tip of my tongue. My teeth pushed back the skin hiding what wasn't standing out, baring it wholly to my tongue. I nibbled and flicked over the end of her clit, stimulating it. I made sure she felt my teeth with a little pressure. In an instant, she was moaning and forcing her hips to my mouth, her knees started to buckle. I caught her weight before she could fall. Her cum flooded my face, dripping down her thighs. She convulsed in what seemed like forever, releasing her sweet cum for me.

When she was able to regain her own stance, I raised up and leaned over her, kissing her deeply. Her tongue licked my lips and tongue, hungry for her own taste. I pressed the head of my cock to her open lips. As I rubbed the head against her clit, she gasped into my mouth. I slid my cock up and down the length of her soaked slit to wet the head good. I raised up, looked down at the sexy ass in front of me and pushed my hips forward. Her pussy was burning, tight, and very wet. She met my every thrust, pushing back, trying to get every inch in her she could. I obliged by forcing my cock deeper and deeper. My hands went to her hips, pulling her back onto my cock. My balls slapped her clit with each stroke. I pressed my finger to he tight ass.

As soon as I entered her ass with my finger, she started her second extreme orgasm. I could feel her muscles tighten on my cock, sending me closer to my own release. I massaged her clit to make sure she felt the full pleasure. As her waves subsided, I could no longer hold off. I pulled my cock from her, spraying hot spurts of cum on her luscious ass cheeks. After untying Allison, I asked if we could have another meeting regarding the account. She informed me with a big smile that she was available for her Master anytime He needed her.

Chapter 2

The time had finally arrived when my secretary, Hazel, was ready to retire. I wanted to start early to make sure I had a good replacement for her. Hazel knew the ropes well in my office and I wanted her to have a little time to train the new girl. I called Allison to have her put an ad out for the up coming opening. Allison informed me she would take care of it right away, "Sir." Allison had indeed kept the tone of respect to me anytime I spoke with her. I smiled to myself knowing she remained in this attitude toward me.

Two days after calling Allison to advertise the position, she left a message that she had found just the right girl to fill the job. "Her resume was perfect," I believe were her exact words. I called her back and informed her that I had an opening for this afternoon and to have the young lady come by so I could interview her.

Just as my 2:00 appointment was ending, Hazel buzzed my intercom notifying me that Allison was here with the new girl. I was taken by surprise that Allison had in fact escorted her to the meeting. I told Hazel to see them in.

It was a good thing I was sitting when the door opened. My eyes were astonished to see a beautiful redhead with curls that lay softly to her shoulders. Her green eyes shined like emeralds. Her lips, moist, perfectly shaped showed a most enticing smile. She wore a tight black top and knee length skirt that split up to her shapely hips. Her long legs were covered with sheer black stockings. Her high heels made her look much taller than she actually was. She seemed to float across the carpet toward my desk. Allison walked close behind her wearing the same style outfit. I was looking at two angels. I stood behind my desk and extended my hand to greet her. Allison introduced her as Amy. When her hand touched mine, her eyes lowered.

"It is my pleasure to be in Your presence, Sir." I glanced to Allison, who also had turned her eyes down in my presence.

"Please be seated," I said sternly.

Amy knelt before My desk and said, "Sir if that is what You wish. This girl is here for You." I walked around my desk to face the two women. Allison followed suit as I approached them in kneeling before me.

"Allison, who do you bring for me?"

"Sir, this girl is one who wishes to serve You. This girl presents Amy to You."

"Rise, show me this beauty whom I have in my presence."

Amy stood, eyes still lowered, and stretched out her hands. Allison stood beside her and slowly lifted the tight stretched top over her head. The black lace bra accented her fair skin. Allison worked slowly but with steady intent. Her hands slid to the button on Amy's skirt. I watched as she loosened the skirt and let it fall to the floor. She wore black lace thongs that barely covered her trimmed red hair just above her pussy. The black garter finished her adornment, holding the stockings to her smooth, firm thighs. Allison took Amy's hand and turned her slowly before me. Her creamy white ass cheeks were taut as she moved around. I looked at this beauty and knew Allison was thinking of my desires. As she completed her rotation to once again face me, her hands dropped back to her sides. I reached out to lift her chin.

"I want to look into those eyes. They are as gems in a beautiful ornament."

The look in hers eyes was filled with passion, a fire burning from her soul. My hands slid down her throat to her soft breasts. I traced her bra across her chest. My fingers grazed lightly on her skin creating goose bumps to rise. I saw her nipples grow hard with excitement. My mind began to race. I looked to Allison, still standing with eyes to the floor.

"Join her. Reveal yourself to me."

Allison began to remove her own clothing in the same manner she just undressed Amy. I watched as she slowly revealed her body, removing her clothing piece by piece, leaving only her bra, thong, and stockings in place.

"Take her hand, Allison. Kiss it. I want to see you love this beautiful one."

Allison took Amy's hand and began to lick each finger, one at a time. Her lips kissing her hand, her wrist, slowly licking up her arm. She reached her shoulder where she slipped her fingers to the snap on her bra. Her petite fingers unhooked Amy's bra, revealing her breasts, nipples standing hard. Allison kissed over her shoulder to her throat. I watched her tongue snake down her throat between her breasts. With apparent expertise, her tongue found Amy's nipple and slowly circled it, teasing it until Amy let a slow moan escape her lips. Allison's red lips took the hard bud in her mouth, pulling, sucking hard.

"Bite it, Allison. Make her feel you."

Allison opened her lips so I could see her teeth clenching Amy's nipple. A louder moan slipped out. She moved to her other breast and licked, sucked and bit her nipple until Amy was pulling her head tight to her.

"I did not give you permission to touch Allison! Do not move unless I instruct you, do you understand?"

"Y-yy-eesss , Sir" Amy whimpered as her hands dropped to her sides. I could see her body was on fire from Allison's talented and stimulating mouth. She looked as one feeding, sucking hard to get milk from Amy's breast.

"Stand aside, Allison. Stand beside her."

Allison stood straight up, her eyes looking down at her feet. I looked at Amy's red, swollen nipples. I felt the stirring become stronger in my groin. I now wanted to feel these beauties.

"Kneel. Take my cock from my trousers and taste it, both of you."

In unison, the two women knelt in front of me, their hands reaching out to unzip my pants. I felt Amy's warm hand slip inside my zipper, search for the opening in my boxer shorts, and wrap her fingers around my hardening cock. She pulled it from its lair and held it gently in her hands. Allison joined her in stroking my shaft with her familiar fingers. I remember that touch oh so well. The two extended their tongues. They looked so erotic kneeling, facing my cock, tongues ready to enjoy me. Amy licked softly over the head of my cock causing it to jerk slightly. Allison started down the shaft until she reached my balls. Her tongue licked slowly around my balls, sucking each one in her mouth, one at a time. I felt her hot mouth surround my scrotum. Her fingers cupping the bottom of them as she tenderly sucked. Amy continued to run her tongue around the tip, tracing the circumcised head, teasing the tiny hole in the end. When she took the head in her hot mouth, I almost lost all control of my body, having my balls in one hot mouth and the head in another, sucking each. I had to have more. Amy started to engulf my cock into her mouth until it reached her throat where she relaxed her muscles to accept it all. My entire cock was in Amy's mouth, her lips touching Allison's as she sucked my balls into her mouth. I watched as they completely took all of me in both of their mouths.

Stand before me, both of you," I instructed before they made me cum. "Allison, take Amy's hand, turn her to my desk. Bend her over my desk, prepare her for me."

I watched closely as Allison turned the blond wonder and forced her over the wooden desk. Her hands hooked into Amy's thongs, slowly pulling them over her hips. Allison remembered how I love to have things done slowly, seductively. As she revealed Amy's creamy white ass, she leaned down and kissed each cheek. I watched her tongue lick across her soft cheeks. Her hands covered Amy's cheeks, squeezing, and then spreading them. Allison moved aside without looking up to me to offer me a view of her tight ass. After a brief offering of the sight, she leaned back over and let her tongue slide down her sweet crevice. Allison's tongue slowly drifted down until she found her tight ass hole. She circled, pressed, and teased her ass with her warm tongue. Allison raised her fingers to press into Amy's ass. Her tongue continued down as she pushed her finger deep into Amy's tight ass. She licked the wetness that formed just below her swollen lips. Allison licked around her lips, tasting, licking her juices from her wet pussy.

Amy began to moan. Her voice becoming high pitched as Allison's tongue was driving her crazy. When Allison pushed her tongue between Amy's pussy lips, her moans became whimpers. I was now stroking my cock. I moved to Allison's side. She knew I was ready for her and stood by me. I lifted Allison's chin and kissed her softly, licking her lips and tongue to taste Amy's pussy on her mouth. I stood behind Amy, forcing her legs wider, pushing her head to the desk by holding the back of her neck. Allison, as if on cue, took my cock in her hand, started rubbing the head between Amy's pussy lips, getting it wet. I watched her move the head up and down her soaked slit. I pushed forward with my hips. The head of my cock slid in easily. She was very wet now. I put my other hand on Allison's shoulder, urging her to kneel beside me. She slid under Amy and knew just what I wanted.

I felt Allison' tongue lick my shaft as I pulled it from Amy's hot pussy. I pushed back in, feeling her tongue follow where she began to circle and tease Amy's clit. Amy pushed back hard to me, taken the full length of my cock deep inside. I slapped her ass cheeks until they were red with fingerprints. I pushed hard and deep, fucking Amy wildly. My balls slapped Alison's cheek with each thrust. I pushed Amy's head down hard to the desk, hearing her moan loud with pleasure. Amy met each thrust with strong force of her own. I fucked her with long hard strokes deep into her burning pussy, taking her with strength, force, and hard thrusts. I felt the pressure growing in my balls.

12