Business Meeting

Story Info
New coworker gets his full attention.
1.7k words
4.07
56.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting began like all business meeting do with a flurry of cards and handshakes. However, this one was slightly different. Instead of the typical balding male in a bad suit our supplier sent Robyn. There were others in their group, but I was riveted by the beauty across the table.

Robyn was an attractive redhead, about 6', with stunning hazel eyes. She was wearing a conservative gray pinstriped jacket over a white blouse and matching skirt, but her shapely figure could easily be seen through the multiple layers of fabric. The white silk blouse was open one button too many allowing just a hint of flesh to show.

As the meeting ran on I found myself frequently sneaking peeks at Robyn, not listening or paying attention. I felt like an over-aroused teenager, trying to sneak a peek at a girl I admired from a far. It was during one of these glances that I noticed she was peeking at me. We both caught each other looking, blushed and looked away. God I hadn't felt this uneasy in years. Mercifully, the meeting closed with me having say very little. Since this was the first trip to our facility for most members of the group, a plant tour was in order.

Figuring my peers could handle the tour; I excused myself by saying I had phone calls to make. Back in my office I leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes, and tried to get my focus back on the tasks at hand. After what seemed like hours, it was really a couple of minutes; I picked up the phone and started my work leaving my memories of Robyn in the back of my mind.

As I was finishing the call, Robyn walked through my office door with a broad smile on her face. I waved to a chair as I tried to get off the phone. She sat down and crossed her legs. The motion was nothing erotic or sensual, but I felt my cheeks flush as I watched every muscle flex and relax as she moved.

When she saw me hang up, she said, "I was disappointed that you did not give us the plant tour."

I apologized and made the same excuse as before. "I understand you're busy, but would you have minute to do something for me before I leave." I agreed and she pulled a file from her briefcase on the floor.

Stepping around the desk she placed the paperwork on my desk and a hand on my shoulder. Being just inches from her I could smell hear perfume the slightly sexy scent it was covering up. Looking up at her felt the blood rushing to my lower head.

Smiling I started to speak, but she pressed a finger against my lips. She returned my smile and said, " I was watching you watch me. I hope those longing looks express your true feelings. "

"Yes!" I exclaimed, "I am... "

She cut me off, "Good because I find you hot and will do anything to keep our companies working together" I laughed – hot – I am far from hot. I am just over 6', with brown hair and blue eyes. I try to stay active and in shape, but I have found myself about 20 pounds overweight.

As I was finding her comment funny, she walked over and closed my door and flipped the lock. Pressing her back against the door she gave me a sexy look. "I hope you don't think I do this with all my customers, but I cannot control myself around you. "

Robyn stepped forward slipping her coat off her back and tossing it on the chair was sitting in only two minutes earlier. She reached up and undid the buttons on her blouse giving me a look of her white lace front closure bra. I was having trouble breathing; it felt like a weight was pressing on my chest.

As tossed her blouse on top her jacket, she as towering over me turning my chair to face her. As I looked up at this beautiful woman, I silently thanked the company. How often had a complained about the little office with no windows, now I was thanking my lucky stars.

I slowly stood and kissed Robyn's full red lips. She parted her lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. We stood together tongue wrestling and I brought my right hand up and started caressing her breast. Her nipple stiffened and pressed into the palm of my hand through its lace prison. I used my other hand to undo the closure of her breast restraints and drop the item to the floor. Breaking our kiss, I lowered my head and flicked first her right nipple than her left with my tongue. She moaned slightly as I continued to suckle her full, firm tits. My mouth never wavered as I massaged her thighs moving my hands higher and higher. As my hands come around to the front I could feel her heat. I ran my index finger along the soft, wet fabric covering her lower lips.

Robyn took a step back out of my reach. She unzipped her shirt and let it fall to the floor. I slowly looked Robyn up and down. Red flowing hair, topping hazel eyes, over full red lips, gracing a firm body with full breast (C cup I think), damp bikini panties, long muscular legs. Through the thin covering panties I could see a hint of red. "You are amazing," I whispered.

"I feel funny me here near naked and you fully dressed. May I help you with that. "

I nodded my approval and she closed the gap she had just created. Off came the tie, then the shirt, off came everything except her hand, which found it's way to my hard on. Starting at the top she slowly stroked me down and up until I a drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip. Using her thumb she rubbed the fluid into my skin, the liquid allowing her movements to speed up. She pushed me back into the chair and kneeled between my legs. She smiled up at me and lowered her head. I felt her hot breath on my cool damp skin. Her tongue circled my head; I lifted by hips pushing my cock into her mouth. At first she resisted then she opened her full lips and I slipped in. She bobbed up and down letting her tongue run the length of my shaft.

"Robyn I am getting close." I moaned. This only encouraged her as she sucked my pre-cum and picked up her pace. Her head moving at a great pace, I could feel my balls starting too tight in that familiar feeling. I was on the edge, I was going over the ed... she stopped, lifted her head and kissed me.

"Not yet," Robyn cooed, "I have other plans for you. "

"Your plans be damned." I gently pushed her back and stood. I slipped my fingers in the waistband of her panties which were now soaked through and it one yank removed them. I lifted her by the hips and placed her on my desk. I pressed one finger into her love hole, then another, ran my thumb over her clit.

"Fuck me, Fuck me now," Robyn demanded. I removed my fingers and started to move my cock into place, when I smelled her love juice on my hand and had to taste it.

"Sorry, now for my plans." I lowered my mouth to her pussy.

"Please, no, I don't like like... "

"Then you have never had it done properly. "

Using my tongue I separated her lips and fucked her with my tongue. My thumb found her clit as my tongue kept pace. I switch locations, moving my tongue to the clit and finger to the lips. She moaned, but continued to protest lightly. She tasted great; I have never tasted anything so sweet. I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently nibbled it with my teeth. All protests stopped and were replaced with heavy breathing and groaning.

I continued the oral assault on her as she bucked and wiggled. Finally she moaned, lifted her ass of the wooden pedestal it was on. She brought in a huge breath and held it as her flow increased. Feeling her orgasm approach I clipped her clit one more time with my teeth, and she let out the breath dropping her ass on my desk hard.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I have never... I never knew... That was absolutely incredible," she gasped as she tried to catch her breath.

"I told you. You never had it down right," I confidently stated.

"Now, please, fuck me. "

She slipped off the desk, spun around on her heel, and bent over it. I stepped in. Pressed my dick against her swollen lips and pushed. She was hot and tight from cumming and squeezed me tight. I could feel every inch and crease of her inner walls; I pushed in as deep as I could go and then pulled out until just the tip just stayed in. I slowly took full stokes deep in and all the way out.

I brought my cock all the way out and paused. "Now hard," Robyn growled. Adjusting my feet, I readied and slammed into her. My balls slapped her ass, she yelped, I paused thinking I hurt her.

"More harder." And harder I went. Slapping my balls on her ass, fucking her for all I was worth. The feeling started raising from by balls, flowing through my body.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." I gasp as my body tighten filling her with shot after shot of cum. I felt her quiver and come a second time.

Spent I dropped into my chair while Robyn flopped her bare chest onto my desk. "That was great. I never expected that," Robyn whimpered.

After a few minutes we stood, dressed and fixed ourselves. Neither of us said a word as I escorted her back to the conference room where the rest of our visitors had gathered. On her way out of the plant she winked at me, and I knew I needed to plan a trip to Illinois as soon as possible.