Business Trip

Story Info
Sweetie plays long distance baby roulette for hubby.
3.8k words
2.97
92.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers

Author Notes: This is a work of fiction; people and events take place only in the mind of BobNbobbi and nowhere else. As story, Business trip has no before or after; what you see here is all there is. There is also no consideration of why or of consequences. Those who do not care for the theme wife and lover other than husband will really not care for this story. I suggest moving on to other author's stories. Some will suggest that this is not a Loving Wives story and should be posted in Fetish or IR. The principle characters are generic John and Mary, a married couple, and there is nothing at all in the story that even hints at them not being a loving couple. Loving Wives seems to be the correct category. For any who remain after these notes and continue to read please enjoy yourself.

*

"Why don't you take both computers with you on this trip, John? You'll be gone all week; I'll email a picture of me every night to help you sleep."

"Hey, that's a great idea, Mary , sleeping in a hotel room in Detroit by myself won't seem so bad if I have a fresh picture of you every night to dream about."

"I'll send a new one at ten, and I will still call about eleven so we can tell each other goodnight." John kissed Mary for her thoughtfulness, finished packing, and left for the airport with a smile on his face.

SUNDAY NIGHT

By eight-thirty that evening, John was checked in, finished with dinner, and in his room scanning TV channels. He had his personal laptop connected, the internet access in the hotel worked great. At ten-fifteen he checked his email; Mary was reliable. He blew a kiss at the screen as he opened the email. Out loud he talked to himself, "Oh yeah!" This is going to be a fun week instead of lonely. Mary is such an imaginative woman; I do love having a sexy wife.

Wow, what a sexy nightgown, I like that sexy black, look how her boobs almost fall out. That's a great picture. It didn't bother John at all to talk out loud to himself; for the week to come he was going to be his only company except for the emails from his wife. He closed his eyes for a moment and was standing behind Mary at her vanity. He could look down from above and behind and see her fiddling with makeup. Tubes and jars adorned her space, oh yes, there was her BP case too; the photograph showed it clearly. John could see the empty spaces where the pills were gone, had been swallowed. A date and time stamp in the lower corner showed the picture was taken this Sunday evening, about an hour ago. Oct 2, 2008 - 9:23 pm. John could see Mary putting a fresh coat of lipstick on lush lips; her lips looked red and juicy. She must have done her nails earlier; I can tell that's a new color. The Sunday spot in the pill wheel was empty.

John was still admiring Mary, looking at details on the photograph when the phone rang beside his bed. "Hi sweetie, I was just looking at the picture you sent; you had a great idea this time, I love you."

"It came through okay, I'm glad? We can have fun this week, a way to be together. You can watch me every night in our bedroom."

"It will almost be like having you with me, I'll bet I sleep well every night on this trip."

"Do you have some lube with you? I want you to strip, lube your cock, and stroke it for me darling. I want to hear you cum." Soon Mary got her wish. She could hear the slap, slap, slap sound of John's hand on his lube slicked cock. A long ahhhh sound followed by a louder Yes signaled her husband's final spasm. "Goodnight sweetie, I love you. Have pleasant dreams of me all night in your hotel bed." The phone clicked off and John did sleep with pleasant dreams.

MONDAY NIGHT

Monday working was busy for John but by nine-thirty he was showered, wearing the hotel robe, and waiting for Mary's email. A few minutes after ten Mary's email showed in his inbox. The text of the mail was simple: Hi sweetie, I hope you enjoy these as much as last night. Wish you were here, Mary. This time she sent two pictures.

John opened the first; it had today's 7:28 pm time stamp he noticed. Mary was once more at her vanity. She was obviously undressing after work. John thought she would be getting ready to shower, her normal routine. She looks really sexy in bra and panties with her skirt and blouse beside her on her vanity. I love the look over her shoulders thing; Mary is blowing me a kiss through the camera, a kiss and a wave. This is a good, sexy, friendly picture, I really like this picture; it is sweet, just like Mary, sweet.

Mary must be just out of her shower when she took this one. Yeah, forty-three minutes later than the first, I can still see a few drops of water on her shoulder. John just stared at his wife on the computer screen for a minute. That white baby doll nightie I bought a year ago looks really sexy on her; it's so sheer I can see through it. Mary isn't wearing the panties that go with it, not yet anyway. I can see her boobs in the mirror. She must be putting new makeup on just for the picture. This picture is great; I will tell her that when she calls.

Her lips are so red; they look juicy red in the picture. I can see them clearly in the mirror. I know what I would like to do with Mary's lips right now, what I would like to put right dead center between them. I can see her dark nipples in the mirror too; they look so tasty suckable.

Suddenly John saw something and spoke aloud again, "Wait a second, what is that in the background? Damn that mirror, I can't quite tell."

It looked to John like a guy was taking the picture, he could see the camera. What is going on here? Is that a brown shirt he is wearing? No, damned, that is his skin, that is a black man taking a picture of my wife. She is almost naked and a black MAN is in OUR bedroom taking a picture of HER. Mary just sent that picture to me; she sent it at ten. That picture was taken less than two hours ago.

John waited by the phone, it rang at eleven, right on time. "Hi John, how was your day in Detroit?"

"Mary, what's going on?"

"I guess you got my email?"

Yes, what's going on with you, with the pictures? Who is that taking the picture?"

"Did you like them? I thought I looked sexy."

"You do look sexy, you know I love that baby doll, but who, who, who took the pictures?"

"Yes! I know you do; I know you love to see me wear it. I'll explain things Friday when you get home, okay?" Mary could tell the pause in their conversation was her husband trying to take in what she had just told him. "You just stare long and hard at the pictures I sent. Study them and we will talk about them later, okay? For tonight, just look at the pictures and let your imagination run wild. When you think you know all about the pictures get your lube out and have fun."

"Mary?"

"Check your mail in the morning, maybe I will send another."

John repeated again, "Mary, Mary, Mar . . .?" The phone clicked off ending their second night's conversation.

TUESDAY NIGHT

John, his cock, and the tube of lube got a double workout Monday night. Even so, his dreams were filled with concern about the faint image in the mirror. As soon as he woke, John went to pee and then he checked his email. There was nothing from Mary, had she just been teasing? John showered, still nothing from her. After breakfast John went back to his room to check again, but there was still no email from his wife. Talking only to himself and the wall John exclaimed, "Mary can be a bitch when she wants to be a bitch."

The next email didn't show in his inbox until ten that evening, right on schedule. There were several pictures attached. The text this time was short, and as cryptic as last night's photographs: Hi, sweetie, I like this way of being together when you travel. Having a good time and keeping myself busy until you return. All my love, Mary.

John opened the first picture; Mary was standing with an older black man. He must have been the guy in the mirror last night. What the hell is going on? Both were nude, Mary had her arms around him; she was drying the black man's back with a towel. They were kissing too; from all appearances they were having a good kiss. What the hell is going on?

In the second picture, the towel was gone. They were standing beside the bed, my bed, our bed, John told himself. Their hands were all over each other, but the bed was still freshly made. Mary hadn't slept in the bed. John looked at the time stamp, 8:47 pm, too early to use the bed. It's too early for sleeping in the bed, but what else? "No, it's not too early for that, is it?"

The next three pictures were similar; they showed Mary at her vanity. She was leaning against it, facing out in the first one, and she was absolutely naked. The time stamp showed 8:57 pm, ten minutes later than the picture with HIM. John could tell her face was fresh scrubbed with no makeup. Mary showed only a light flush from kissing the black man.

At 9:21 pm, Mary was photographed with her face perfectly done, as though ready to go out for the evening. She was still nude, and was sitting backward on her small chair facing the room. God, those lips look so sexy done bright red like that; Mary does look sexy tonight and I only get the picture. That black guy will kiss those lips tonight, not me. Who is that black guy?

Whoever took the picture of Mary, surely that black guy, was standing right above her looking down at her lovely face. He must be the one who told Mary to stick her tongue between her lips so just the tip showed. The vanity table provided background in the photograph. John could see the tube of lipstick that painted Mary's lips; the cap was still off. Another makeup pot was beside the lipstick. Over to the side was her pill container, just the way it always was in the photographs Mary had been sending.

The third picture of the vanity series was taken at 9:36 pm. Mary was leaning against the vanity once again. This picture was just like the first one, except that the perfect lipstick was now smeared around her lips. There was another minor detail in this picture. The black man was standing beside Mary, equally naked. His lips had Mary's lipstick smeared on them too, and his arm was around her waist. Mary held him by his cock; her left hand was wrapped around a very large, very erect, very black cock. John could see the wedding ring he placed on her left hand clearly.

The email had one last picture attached, but it didn't seem to make much sense to John. It was just a picture of Mary's vanity and the chair. No people, just the vanity and chair. It was time stamped 9:38 pm. Where are they, oh my God? I know where they are. John looked at his watch, almost eleven. He undressed, got the lube, and laid down on the bed. At precisely eleven John's phone rang.

"Mary, what is going on with this stuff, what are you doing?"

"You've read tonight's email, good, isn't it exciting?"

"Mary who, what, a black guy?"

"I'm not going to talk long tonight, things to do here. I just wanted to make sure you read my email. Check again in the morning, this time I will send one. I'll tell you the rest Friday when you get home. Bye, bye. I love you. I hope you have plenty of lube." The phone buzzed off.

"Damned, what now?" John slept fitfully after his conversation with Mary; it was Wednesday morning before he finished stroking for the third time. John remembered what Mary said; check your email in the morning. His mind made more pictures while he slept. The tube of lube was empty before he checked his mail and saw that Mary had indeed sent an email. It must have come in as he was stroking his by now raw cock.

"I'll be damned, she fucked him; she must have let him spend the night." The message Mary sent was brief: Hi sweetie, enjoy, I certainly did. Love Mary. John stared at the picture of Mary. She was in bed. She was naked; she was clearly just fucked naked. The picture showed Mary laying on top of the bed sheets. Her thighs were spread. Cum was oozing out, past her lips and down her thighs. Her only apparent clothing was a pair of panties spread flat on her tummy. John used the last of his lube tube before going to work.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

John made sure to get more lube, he had a feeling he would need it. He avoided his room and his email; they would just torment him. His hotel had a lobby happy hour for guests. John had a drink and mingled until he saw a tall lady who resembled Mary. His mind began racing, he left for the lobby lounge and then dinner.

By eight, John was back in his room with nothing to do but wait until ten. Two hours, he had two hours of torment ahead of him. John went to his emails, Mary apparently wanted him to brood over them; she said that. He read each of them, the few words she wrote. He looked longer at each picture. Eyes closed, John remembered each conversation. He remembered how Mary kept cutting him short; she never did answer his questions. John realized he had no clue who the black guy that fucked his wife was. What is going on?

John went back to the pictures, he looked at all of them; he studied each one in sequence. The Sunday night picture showed no hint, nothing unusual, just Mary at her vanity in that sexy nightgown. It was playful, John decided. The playful status stopped beginning Monday. Was that significant, maybe a guy from her office? Could the black guy be someone she worked with? Once again Mary was at her vanity, John could only see the other guy faintly in the mirror.

Nothing was faint about the Tuesday pictures, except the way they made John feel. He looked at each photograph closely, even the background. He tried getting a clue from the vanity; was there a hidden message? John didn't see a message, the vanity was always there. Lipsticks open or capped, bottles and tubes moved about randomly. John didn't really see a pattern, there did not seem to be a hidden message. The only thing that seemed to stay put was Mary's birth control pill case.

At ten, John knew it was email time. Sure enough, one from Mary; this one was longer than her other emails: Hello my love, I hope you are having an exciting time in Detroit this week. I am making out okay without you, but I do miss having you here. I have been trying my best to get by without you and make do with these emails and our brief conversations each night. I can't wait until Friday afternoon. Until then, enjoy these pictures. Oh, by the way, listen to the sound file first. Love Mary.

John clicked the icon; in a few seconds he heard Mary's voice and saw the colored lines on his screen that her sounds made.

Ohhhhh, Ahhhh, yes, yes, oh yes that's nice. That was really good A, really good. John heard sounds that were obviously heavy kissing. Let me rest for a little and then I want both of you, okay?

The colored wavy lines went blank and the sounds silent. "God damned, really be God damned, I just heard my wife at the end of a good fuck. She asked for another one, didn't she? She asked for another with BOTH of them."

There were two pictures. The first was like many of the others, Mary at her vanity doing her makeup. The black guy was beside her with his arm draped over Mary's shoulder. That's a different black man; he is younger than the first guy. John studied the picture and looked at the mirror reflection. He's holding her titty; he has a good grip on my wife's breast. Other than another black guy at Mary's vanity, in our bed, his black cock in Mary's pussy, not much is changed.

In the second picture Mary had finished her makeup. She was sitting side saddle in her vanity chair holding two cocks in front of her. Both black cocks touched at their tips. Also touching those tips was Mary's lips. She had been kissing them. John could see lipstick traces. John went back and checked the time stamps on the pictures; the first was 7:14 pm and the second at 7:33 pm. Mary has been fucking for almost three hours by now, fucking TWO black guys for almost three hours.

The phone should ring shortly, if Mary isn't in the middle of a fuck by one of her black studs, one or both. John would always wonder; did Mary wait deliberately until quarter after to call tonight?

"Hi sweetie, I love you, sorry about being a few minutes late calling tonight, I was tied up with something."

"Something long and black I'll bet?"

"Well, maybe."

"One or both?"

"This time one; I guess you saw the pictures?"

"Yes, I did, who took them? Am I going to see three next?"

"No, just two, we did the one with both guys using the timer. It took four tries to get it right. That's why their cock heads look so smeared."

"What do they look like now?"

"Wet, wet and hard, I am going back to them now so I am going to hang up. I love you; I will see you Friday afternoon."

"Send me some more pictures; I love you, more pictures please."

The line buzzed off and John couldn't wait. His hand flew up and down making a white fountain of cum. Mary was just fucking two black cocks; John thought to himself, they fucked past her calling time. The guys still have wet dicks flying in the breeze. Mary just told me she was going to keep them wet, probably all night.

It's a good thing I bought more lube, John thought to himself after jacking off three times. Even with this lube, I won't have any cock left by the time I get home. John slept an exhausted sleep, but he checked his email as soon as he woke.

There was one more from Mary; the message just said time to get some sleep. There was one picture; it had been taken at 3:22 am. Mary was lying fucked out beside the young black. The older guy must have taken the picture. His leg was just visible in one corner of the photograph. The bed was a mess; John could see wet spots. No one wore clothes. Both fuckers looked exhausted. That is one fucked up, fucked out picture. That's for sure, John said aloud. He jacked a dribble, showered and began his work day.

THURSDAY NIGHT

John's phone rang shortly after eight 'clock, if this is Mary she is calling early. He heard her voice. "Hi sweetie, I didn't want to wait until eleven, I took a chance to catch you."

"You caught me; I have barely left my room except for work this trip."

"Check your email, I just sent another photo, probably the last. Open it and then talk to me."

"Okay, be right back."

Mary looked like she had been fucking all night and all day. John could see remains of her lipstick, but not much. Was that cum running down the inside of her thighs? It sure looks like cum. Where are the two black guys, is she through with them? He went back to the phone. "I looked, you are a fucked out mess in that picture. I still love you even though I don't know what the hell is going on."

"Roulette - roulette and a lot of fun for me is what has been going on. I hope some exciting fun for you too, lover. I do love you; you know that I hope?"

"Of course I love you, I always have and will. Please tell me about the roulette, I am damned curious to know what you're talking about?"

"I thought you might have figured it out, from the pictures I sent. I told you to look at them carefully. What do you see in the pictures, what stays the same in every picture?"

"Well, you are in them, all but that one of just your vanity. That was to tell me you were in bed fucking your guys, right?"

"That, yes, but I was fucking them and something else."

"There is you, your makeup, in some of the pictures you can see the guys. The only other thing I recall seeing on your vanity in every picture is your birth control pill case."

"Bingo, good husband. If you look very carefully, you will see it hasn't moved, nothing about my BCP case has moved since Sunday. I put it in that exact spot Sunday morning and haven't touched it since then."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers
12