Business Trip

Story Info
She comes into town on 'business' (light bdsm)
942 words
3.41
40.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You call me to tell me that you will be in town next week and I should make arrangements for a get together. I set up a hotel room, and leave a message on your pager. You arrive in town on schedule and quickly make you way to the hotel. I've paged your my room number, so you know where I'm at. You knock on the door, I open it, you are stunning, dressed in a business suit, your breast falling over the top of your jacket. You come in; I give you a glass of champagne.

You set you briefcase on the table and open it. Your in a naughty mood tonight, you've brought your handcuffs with you. You remove your jacket, your wearing a leather bustier, which make your ample breasts push up and out making you look bigger which you don't need. I lay down on the bed; you attach a wrist cuff to each of my wrist and tie my wrist to the bed. You straddle my waist; grabbing my shirt you rip it open. I feel your wet cunt through my pants; obviously you are not wearing panties. You lean forward and suck on my nipples; taking each one into your mouth you gentle bite them.

Slowly you work your mouth down my stomach, you unbutton my pants, removing them you discover I too do not have underwear on. Removing my pants, you put cuffs on my ankles, and tie them to the bed. Slowly you remove your skirt, proving to me that you were panty less, you also remove your bustier, revealing a nice set of tits. My cock springs to attention. Lying on top of my body, you bring your mouth to mine. You kiss me ramming your tongue deep into my mouth. I suck on your tongue. Removing a stocking you blindfold me. I am yours for the taking. You gently kiss my lips, running your tongue around them. Slowly you climb your way up, dragging your moist cunt along my body, you finally reach my face, I can smell your wetness, I stick out my tongue eagerly. You bring your cunt to my tongue; I ram it in deeply, tasting your sweetness. You rub your wet cunt over my face; my tongue tries to keep up with it. You spin around facing my cock, sitting up straight you bring your asshole to my tongue, I put my tongue into your hole. You lean forward, bringing you cunt to my tongue; I ram it in deeply, tasting your sweetness.

You lean forward even more, my hard cock inches from your face, I can lick your clit now, which I do eagarly. You start humping, rubbing my tongue over your clit. You start to lick my cock, running your tongue up and down the shaft. My tongue darts from your clit to your pussy hole and back to your clit. Your clit is swollen from lust; you reach back and put a dildo in you pussy, pumping it in and out as I suck your swollen clit. You juices are flowing, running down your thighs. You pump your self with the dildo, faster and harder, my tongue flicks across your clit, the room is filled with the smell of your juices. Your hips start to shake uncontrollably. You climax with one last pump of the dildo, you fall forward.

As your orgasm subsides, you take my cock into your mouth, sucking it in deeply. Slowly moving your mouth up and down my shaft, I try to control the tempo but the restraints hold me back, you tease me with your mouth. Slowly you slide your hips towards my cock, leaving a trail of pussy juice across my chest and stomach. You rub you pussy down my cock shaft, massaging it with your swollen pussy lips, the head going between your asscheeks. Your juices flow around my cock, preparing it for entry into your warm moist cunt. You pussy strokes my cock, like a velvet hand, my shaft rubs on your clit, making your temperature rise.

Rocking your hips forward you guide my cock into your hole, slowly working your way down my shaft. I beg for you to go faster, but you take your time, enjoying every inch. Deeper and deeper it goes, your pussy swallows it up, grasping my swollen shaft like a moist mouth. You lean forward so my shaft rubs on your clit as you pump my cock. Your juices run down my shaft and over my balls. Faster and faster you pump me, your pleasure building again as your clit rides my shaft. Your pussy pulsates as you reach orgasm again, squeezing my cock like a vise. Juices squirting out with each thrust, running down my shaft and balls.

You spin around and continue to pump my cock; you lean forward, pressing your breast against my chest. You bring your lips to my, tasting your juice which still covers my face. You reach back and withdraw my cock from your cunt; you guide it to your asshole. Slowly you press the head in, you work my cock into your asshole. You begin to rock on your knees, driving my cock deeper into you ass. My cock swells, your ass clamps down on it. I start to cum, pumping my sperm into your ass; you clamp down to hold it in there. You lean forward and kiss me deeply. You remove my blindfold, I see a pretty brunette who looks satisfied, and you undo my restraints and snuggle up next to me. I ask you when you will be back in town.