Business Trip

Story Info
Business trip takes a different turn with secretary.
11k words
4.1
224.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
93 Followers

My company had just informed me that they were sending me on a business trip to the Caymans. I was so upset, NOT. They did say I was allowed to take my wife. This would work great we needed to get away for a break. Her firm had been working her pretty hard. I was so excited about the trip I called Karyn to let her know. Of coarse I had to leave a message on her phone.

When I got home that night she had already gotten there. We kissed as I walked in, but I could sense something was wrong. She told me that she would not be able to go with me on the trip. Her firm just picked up a new client and she was assigned the job. She could see the disappointment in my eyes. But she said she had an idea. She asked me if it would be ok for me someone else? This shocked me, then she explained. She wanted me to take a friend of ours, (her best friend) Jill. This really shocked me! She told me that Jill really needed a vacation and could never afford a trip like that. I told her I could work it out, and I could set her up with adjoining rooms. I asked her if she was sure about this, giving me a strong wet kiss she said "very sure" with a smile!

What she did not know was that Jill and I were having an affair for the past 6 months. She called Jill and told her of the trip, to see if she could take the time. I was a bit worried as to how Jill would handle the news. Since Karyn was laughing and giggling, I guess she was handling it very well. I decided to go to the other room while they talked. When Karyn got off the phone she joined me in the den, fixed a drink, and sat down next to me. She told me that Jill was very happy to get a chance to go to the Caymans, and wanted to thank us both for the chance. I had you hold back a laugh. She said she would take care of everything, and set up the extra room. I was amazed, but she was always good at setting up things.

The day came for the trip, Jill showed up at our place and Karyn dropped us off at the airport. Kissed me goodbye, and gave Jill a large hug and whispered in her ear. I did not think much of it they have always been close. We made our way to the plane with just small talk. As we boarded the plane Jill brushed up against me and I could feel the tingle she always gives me. We got to our seats, and the plane left. While flying I told her we will need to play it cool at times, but we will have a great time. She said it surprised her that Karyn called and asked her to go. I said I was also.

We landed in the islands, got to the hotel and went to check in. There we hit a snag; they had no reservation for Jill's room. And all rooms were taken. You looked a bit worried, then said well I guess I am staying with you in your room. The desk clerk did not say anything. We went to the room and found it to be great. The room had a large common room with small kitchenette, and two separate bedrooms and baths. We each took a room and tossed our bags on the beds. I told you I had a dinner meeting later in that evening and you were invited to join me, we had some time to rest and clean up. You said that it would be best if we took separate bedrooms being this was a business trip and that I may have associates over. I agreed.

I fixed us a drink and opened the shades. We could see the pool from our window; there were not many people out at this time. It was just too warm out. As we finished our drinks, we could feel the long flight and jet lag set in. We fix another drink then go to our rooms to unpack and take a shower. I had finished unpacking and gathered my things for the shower, turned the water on and it began to steam the room even with the fan on. I stepped in and just let the water run down my body, getting lost in the hot wet relaxing feeling. I lost track of time while I was in there it seemed like hours. I grabbed the soap and went to work. As I did I had thoughts of Jill in the other room, in her shower. Her hands running over her body, soaping up her private parts. Then I realized I had myself in hand and was stroking hard. It was all I could do to stop, but I did. I quickly tried to change my thoughts, and then finished washing.

I step from the shower and grabbing the towel dry off, and wrap the towel around my waist then step into the sink area. It is cooler here being separate from the shower room. I can hear music playing in the other room, but think nothing of it. I do the mirror ck then finish with my grooming. I pull on my boxers and step from the bathroom area to the bedroom. That is when I find the music in my room playing and candles lit, and Jill in my bed.

She pats the bed and says " come here, I will help you relax". I walk toward the bed, and she pulls the sheets back for me to climb in. The sheets are thin; I can see she is naked. I sit on the edge, pull my shorts off and let them drop as I roll into bed and pull the sheet over me. Her hand stokes me lightly; it does not take much till I am hard. As we kiss, are tongues exploring, we both know we need a release. My hand moves down, across her hard nipples pausing to play for a moment, then on down to her sweet spot. I rub my fingers lightly across her lips, and start to play. You want more, you grab my hand, taking a finger pushing it in your pussy. Pumping in and out a few times, then pulling it out you bring it to your mouth licking it clean.

You push me forcefully onto my back, climb on top and hover over me your pussy just at the tip of my cock. You look at me with the gleam in her eye, and you say, "Want me"? I can't speak, but you can see the look in my eyes and know that I do. Jill then slowly lowers herself onto me, as she does her juices flow down my hard and she takes it all in. She sits there till we adjust to the hot wet feeling. I look up, into her eyes, my hands are on her hips gently squeezing, and then slowly I move them up across her ribs, then to her tits, playing, pinching, and pulling.

You start to ride me, grinding on me. You move your hand down to your clit and touch it, sending a jolt through your pussy causing you to clinch my dick hard. I am having a hard time holding back, but you know this and use it. You start to rock hard on me, then bounce. My hands are on your tits, dancing, and tweaking. Your fingers are rubbing your clit hard. The slap of our hot wet flesh ringing out. My cock throbs inside you and erupts its cream into you. You slow your bouncing and grind hard onto me; your fingers are a blur, you cum hard. You roll off, breathless. We roll over together and fall asleep.

I wake with a jolt, not knowing where I am. Looking around it clicks, and then I look at the time. Dam, 20 minutes till the dinner meeting. I see you are gone then jump from the bed and start to scramble to get ready. You hear me and step into the room. You tell me to chill, that I have time. You had called to ck the dinner reservations and they had been set back one hour by my associate and I had time to shower and get ready. I breathed a sigh of relief and kissing you I headed for the shower. As I showered I wondered why you were not in bed when I woke up, but then I figured that you had woke up first and went back to your room to clean up. I took my time showering then dressed for dinner.

Being it was the Caymans; I dressed for dinner in casual clothes. Khaki type shorts, a nice light shirt and sandals. Stepping into the common room I saw you standing there in a light summer dress and sandals. And it was a tight fitting dress at that. You had on a strapless bra that pushed your tits up high and firm. I was excited but also worried about what my associates may think. It was going to be hard enough to explain why you were there and not Karyn. You could see the look on my face and told me to relax, everything will be fine.

We walked to the dining area where we were to meet my dinner party. It was an open area with music playing and people laughing and dancing. The sun had just set and the air had a cool flow to it. The waiter seated us and we ordered drinks. I ordered a double scotch you ordered a fruity drink. You could see I was on edge and told me to relax. Our drinks arrived and I gulped mine down asking for a second. While that kicked in you took my hand and told me that I needed to calm down, that everything would be fine. It was when you touched my hand that I looked into your eyes and could feel the calm that you held over me. I set back and took in the settings and atmosphere around me. I settled back to listen to the music and enjoy.

It was then that the dinner group arrived. It was one of my upper executives and two new clients. They were the reason I was there. I was to make a presentation to them to buy into our company. And this was my first time doing this with a new client outside the office. I went into panic mode. I jumped up as Bill approached and he shook my hand. It was then I noticed, Bill was half lit, and so were the new clients, but he was still able to introduce them to me.

It was then that you stepped up and said " Hi, I'm Jill, pleased to meet you". Shaking everyone's hand. Bill shot me a puzzled look of which then turned to a sheepish grin. At which point the waiter arrived to save me and we ordered more drinks. As the waiter left you turned to Bill and asked him to dance. I shot you a nervous look; you winked and pulled Bill off to the floor.

I sat there with the new clients trying to make small talk and not doing so well. Soon Jill and Bill came back to the table. We ordered dinner and had a few more drinks. As we sat there, we chattered about like we were old friends. We never did talk of work or business, but the time past so quickly. It was time to call it a night. Just before Bill left he told me we were taking the clients deep sea fishing at noon, and to be a pier 14. As he left he winked and said, " have fun", giving me a wink. I was a bit stunned by his reaction, but I had had several drinks and just winked back. In truth, I had more then several drinks, I had way too much.

As Bill and the clients left I plopped down in the chair just stunned. I thought I had blown the whole deal. I was so worried and upset I did not know what to do. It was then that you reached across the table and touched my hand, bringing me back to the present. I looked up at you as my eyes came out of the fog to see you smiling at me. You said it was time to go. As I stood, I felt the drinks hit me and stumbled. You wrapped your arm around me and that brought some life back into me. I gained my thoughts and walked out as you led me to our room.

(Our Room), It sounds so strange, but that is what I was thinking. I was going to hurt in the morning. We did not talk while walking to the room; I think you were just hoping I made it there. As drunk as I was, I still was able to walk straight. The walk to the room did me good, by now I had regained some of my senses. We reached the room and I unlocked the door. As we walked into the room you turned and kissed me, and said goodnight, I looked at you puzzled, as if I did not understand, (thinking you were going to bed with me). You spoke up saying that I had a busy day planned and I needed my sleep. I understood and shook my head in agreement. But you could see the disappointment in my eyes.

I went to my room and took a quick shower to cool off. As I lay in my bed it was not long before I drifted off to sleep.

As dawn broke I started to stir, but it was to my amazement as to how I awoke. Jill was sucking and playing with my cock till I was hard, and then she mounted me. She rode the morning wood till she creamed. I was glad she came so quick, cause a man has to piss in the morning! So I went to the bathroom, pissed and came back to go again.

Jill did not miss a beat, as I walked back to the bed she grabbed my ass and stuffed my cock between her lips. Sucking the juice from her pussy off me made me so hard again. As I pushed her back onto the bed she spread her legs for me as I pushed into her wet folds. Her pussy was still wet and ready for more. I pumped her slow at first, then side to side. Then I pulled out to the tip, feeling her lips kiss the head of my cock, then plunged back in. It made you gasp. I could not stop at that point; your gasps fueled my fire, I trusted into you till you were clutching my ass with both hands. The sound of our bodies slapping together only heightened the mood. I managed to move one had to your tits and pinch each nipple, making you moan with pleasure. Then you looked up at me and could see I was close to cumming. With a deep growling voice you said, " Fuck Me! Fuck Me Harder!" You knew what you were doing, as I pounded into you my cock burst fore its creamy load, at that point you snaked your hand down to your clit and stroked it twice and started to cum hard as I was still pumping my load into you. Your pussy felt like a vise on me, and milked my cock till it started to soften and I collapsed on top of you.

As I rolled off onto my back you sprang up and started to lick and suck me clean. I could not believe it, you seemed possessed, and determined to make me hard again. And you did just that. Even though you made me hard again, I knew I would not be able to cum for some time, but that was not what you had in mind. You stood up and turned your back to me bending over grabbing your ankles. Looking at me through your leg you teasingly asked if I like what I saw. Of course I said yes, what was not to like! She lowered herself to my stiff pole and let the head pop in to wet it, and then she rose up again. Dipping her finger into her pussy for lube she moved her hand back and with her wet finger she rimmed her tight little hole then dipped a finger in. As I watched my cock grew harder. She plunged her finger in deep, letting out a soft moan. She had never given me her ass before and this was turning me on.

She pulled her finger out and reaching behind her grabbed my cock and aimed it at her tight hole. As the head nudged at the rim she moved my around the hole. Then like a flash she shifted and sank her pussy down over my cock till she was bottomed. She bucked a few times then I felt the warm wet flow of her orgasm. She had one of the wettest orgasms ever since we had been seeing each other. She almost fell off beside me and instantly cuddled till we both fell asleep.

It was about ten when I awoke again to find you gone from the bed. I knew I need to get moving to meet Bill at the docks on time. As I rolled across the bed I could feel the wet spot and jumped, as it was cold, them smiled. I was not disappointed that she did not give me her ass; I was enjoying the fact that she had as much pleasure as she did. As I rolled out of bed I realized what a night it had been. I could feel the hint of the drinking, but mostly I felt the ache of the sex we had. And every time I moved I smiled.

I was in and out of the shower in minutes, knowing I had to get to the dock. As I walked into the common room I saw you sitting in a lounge chair reading a local paper. As I walked toward you I asked, "Did you sleep well"? In reply you said "yes, but I had a strange dream". " And it was the wettest dream I have ever had"! As I looked into her eyes I could see the devilish gleam, and told her that I too had a dream. A beautiful woman came to my room and seduced me, and it was the best I had ever had. But I wish she had been there when I woke up. She laughed and told me that if that happened that I would not make it to the dock on time, or at all. We both laughed and gave each other a kiss. Then you said go eat, I fixed you something.

I was stunned, and hungry. You had made a hearty beef stew to fill me before the trip; I ate two bowls full, which surprised me after a night of drinking. It was then that I realized that while I was out fishing you would be alone. Taking your hand, I kissed you and told you how much I enjoyed the stew, and that it was a good thing to fill me with for the day ahead. You smiled as if saying I know.

I asked if you would be ok while I was gone? You assured me that you would. You had planned on doing some shopping at the local stores and a bit of site seeing. Jill said not to worry, that she was going to take a full day to relax and enjoy herself. I kissed her and thanked her for the lunch as well as the wake up call and headed to the dock.

I got to the dock right at noon, expecting Bill to be waiting. I checked the charterhouse to see which boat we were on. They told me which boat and I was the first to arrive. I was surprised, but laughed it off and headed to the boat to meet the skipper and look around. It was a nice boat, and the skipper "Tim" was a younger man then I but seemed to know his stuff. As we talked he asked me if I had been out on a boat before, I told him I had and was quite comfortable on a boat. It was then that he asked if he could count on me for help when needed. I assured him I could handle anything he needed. It was a good sized boat, able to accommodate more then what was in our group. There were poles along the rail and an upper deck also. Below were bench seats, a table and a small toilet.

As I walked back up to the deck Bill and the clients arrived with guests. Two hot looking women wearing shorts and loose pull over sweatshirts, dark sunglasses and flat shoes. They both carried a bag with them slung over their shoulders. As Bill and I helped our guests onto the boat we said our hellos. As soon as everyone was onboard Tim said we needed to get moving. He looked at me and asked if I would cast off. I nodded then jumped onto the dock and unlashed the aft rope then the fore rope. As Tim motored back from the dock I stepped onto the bow like I had been doing it all my life. Tim looked down at me from the bridge and nodded his approval.

Bill was entertaining the guest and had found the wet bar and coolers of beverages. As we motored out of the bay I just stood on the fore deck and enjoyed the air and sun. As Tim pushed the throttle the boat nosed up and forward. I held my footing and road it out. I knew I should be back with our clients making the sale, but there was something about the sea air that had always lured me. I stood there till Tim called down and asked me to come up top. We were out from the docks quite a ways, but I could still see the land. He told me I was all right, not like most of the stuffed shirts that were on the charters. He asked if I wanted to join the group or steer? I opted to steer. He showed me the coarse and I was off, then he said he was going below to set up the fishing gear.

I was in control, and loved it! As we glided out over the ocean to the fishing area, I let myself drift into the moment. Not thinking of anything or anyone, just being there. It was bliss! Tim was below setting up the gear when Bill realized I was not there. It was then he turned to see me at the controls of the boat. Tim saw him and the look on his face and headed him off. Tim asked Bill if he could help with the fishing gear or we would run short on time. Bill helped but was not happy.

The clients were too busy drinking and flirting with the girl to real give a shit what Bill or I did. Bill knew it was all part of selling our product, but he did not like working for it as in helping on the boat. Me, I found it to be relaxing. As we neared our marker Bill had set for us I called out to him. He yelled back, telling me that when we reach the mark, turn to the next heading and throttle back half. I did as he asked, but I was nervous being out so far. Ten minutes later on that heading Tim called up and told me to chop the throttles and cut the engines. As I did you could hear the silence, it was great.

I was high on life at that point and slid down the rails to the lower deck. The clients and the girls clapped at my entrance, but I could see Bills glare. Tim stepped in and asked who wants to fish? That helped change the mood. Tim helped the clients set up there gear to fish and then Bill and I. The girls had gone below. As we threw in our lines, Bill started to talk business, of which the clients said we had time for that later, now it was time to fish. I could see this annoyed Bill, but I thought it was funny. Then the girls came up from below deck wearing the smallest bikini's I had ever seen. They stepped to each of the clients and brushing a hand along their gaping jaws, said they were going up top to sun while we fished, if they needed anything to let then know, blowing them a kiss as they left. And as they did they looked at Bill and I and gave a wink. I was still unsure who had hired them, but I was glad they were there!

Toolmo
Toolmo
93 Followers