Business Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple's business trip together is rife with pleasure.
2k words
4.3
28.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, maybe not a true business trip. But she had a conference to attend, and he could always schedule a few appointments in town, to justify the expense account. Just a couple good excuses to get away together. In fact, the schedule didn't even work out exactly right for them to fly in together. So she had already been in town, and had a half a day's worth of conference under her belt, before he even arrived. He had checked into the hotel room and headed straight to the pool, to wait for her to wrap up the day's conference. When she finally appeared on the garden walkway between the hotel and the pool, he wasn't the only person to sit up and take notice.

Julie was tall and strikingly beautiful. Her long brown curls bounced effortlessly as she strode across the garden. Pausing briefly at the entrance to the pool deck, she flipped her hair back, and donned her sunglasses like a movie star. Quickly scanning the rows of lounge chairs, she found him, and stepped into the sun.

Brendan was pretty average build, with dark hair and clear blue eyes, and he did his best to keep his muscular body in shape. But no matter what he did, his wife was clearly the attention getter. This was another time when that fact was obvious. As every set of eyes that looked up at the sound of her approaching footsteps, continued staring at her as she passed. He stayed seated on the lounge chair, to relish his luck. He watched the onlookers follow her movement. They probably thought that their sunglasses would hide their gaze, but it didn't matter. How could you not stare? She wore a fitted button down blouse, just opaque enough to be classy business attire, but the white fabric revealed a faint silhouette of her flesh in the sun. As she walked towards him, her long legs opened the slit up the side of her grey pencil skirt with each stride. And each step of her high heels drew attention to her sculpted calves.

When she finally reached his chair, she stood over him momentarily, and he casually looked up at his wife. No friendly greeting. No warm hug. She knew just what to do in this setting. Straightening her legs, she leaned over at her waist, her skirt riding up slightly, and the fabric stretched over the curves of her ass. Brendan started to sit up to meet her kiss halfway, but she leaned her hands on his chest and planted her open mouth on his with authority. Unable to reach anything else, he caressed each side of her face with his hands, as their tongues explored.

"Hi Baby," she whispered.

"You look amazing," he said, desperately reaching for her waist.

As his hand found her hip, he tried to pull her closer. But she instead stood up briefly, pulled up the hem of her skirt, and placed one knee between his legs on the chair. Leaning forward, with her other leg out straight behind her, she began to kiss him again. And as he pulled her in, her skirt taught between her spreading legs, the slit opened to reveal the length of her leg all the way to the top of her thigh.

As she stood back up, she straightened out her skirt, remembering that hundreds of her colleagues were wandering around the hotel complex. She glanced around, as the onlookers quickly looked back down at their books.

"Should I go put my swimsuit on, or do you wanna come upstairs with me?" she asked, as though she didn't know the answer.

Brendan quickly jumped up, gathered his phone and room key, and discreetly shifted the slight swelling in the front his trunks. He eagerly followed her back across the pool deck towards the hotel lobby. Once in the elevator, they were joined by an older couple in typical cheesy tourist clothes. Brendan fought the urges to pounce on his wife there in the elevator. He looked out of place in swim trunks and a cut off tee shirt, with a gorgeous business woman on his arm. As they left the elevator, his hands found her ass, and he guided her hurriedly to their room.

"Maybe we don't have time for all this?" she said. "We have to go to the conference reception tonight."

"We'll have time," he assured her, wrapping his arms around her as they entered the room.

"I'm serious," she argued, and pushed him over onto the bed. "You think you get to fuck me and take two minutes to get ready for dinner? I'd have to shower and re-do my hair, and everything."

"But baby, I haven't seen you in a couple days," he said, taking off his shirt, "and you look amazing in that skirt and those heels. You're killin me."

"Oh yeah," she whispered, standing in front of the dressing mirror. She watched in the mirror as he slid to the edge of the bed, and sat behind her. His head was level with the small of her back, and his hand slid up the inside of her thigh. With his other hand, he lightly pushed her upper body over, and she rested her hands on the low dresser. With both hands he caressed her legs, sliding her skirt up, until the slit revealed her round bottom. He kissed her lightly on one cheek, then the other, moaning with desire. When his fingers found the heat of her crotch, she straightened up.

"I said...we don't have time," she managed, turning around and pulling her skirt back down.

"Ungh...but baby, you got me up here," he complained, and lay back, resting on his elbows. "Now what am I gonna do with this?" he nodded at the bulge that was now straining at his trunks.

"I'm sooooorry," she pleaded, and leaned down, grabbing a handful of his hardening cock through the thin fabric.

"And this time it is actually your fault, since it was your idea... I think you need to take care of this," he suggested. But inside, he was begging.

She was bent over the bed, supporting herself on one arm, while her other hand massaged at his balls. "Hmmm," she moaned as she kissed his abs, as though she was trying to make a big decision. He looked up at the reflection of her tight ass in that skirt, and then down at the full head of brown hair that now tickled his ribs. She looked up, and then pulled at the waist of his trunks, untying them and tearing them down over his hip bones. He lifted his butt off the bed, and as his trunks slid down, his raging hard-on sprang up from its confines. She kissed lightly at his stomach, lower and lower below his waist. The sensation always drove him wild, and as she sucked at his skin, chills ran up his spine. His stomach muscles clenched in reflex, and he lay back on the bed. He felt her hand on one side of his erect cock, and as she pressed it against the smooth skin of her face, he could tell she was looking up at him. He watched as she licked her lips, then, keeping her eyes on his, turned her head to the side and ran her tongue from the base of his cock slowly up to the tip.

As she closed her eyes, he closed his. And as he relaxed his head down on the bed, he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his aching cock. Slowly she lowered her head down over him, taking every inch of him until her nose pressed into his belly. She rose back up and, catching a breath, repeated the motion a few more times in quick succession. With each stroke her tongue curled along the bottom of his shaft, and flicked at the tip as it exited her mouth. She took his wet cock in her hand, and licked at his head, looking up at him again.

She stood up, pulled her skirt up a bit and, emulating her movements from the pool deck, knelt on the bed between his legs as he shifted up and rested his head on the pillows. Grabbing his cock again, she began stroking him vigorously. Her other hand pressed against his upper leg, she forced his leg open and began to kiss and nibble at the inside of his thigh. When her hand stopped momentarily, he looked down just in time to see his wife's eyes close as her tongue extended to his balls.

"Ohhh God!" he moaned as her tongue pressed into his sack. He could feel the wet flesh as it probed his balls, licking around each one. Slowly, she sucked each of his testicles into her mouth, massaging them with her tongue. When she found just the right spot, she would suck a little harder, and her hand quickened its pace on his shaft. Just as he thought he couldn't take anymore, she relaxed her grip and slowed down, and released her mouth before her tongue traced to the other side of his scrotum. She repeated the process a few times, bringing him closer to the edge each time.

She lifted her head back up, and resumed the furious stroking of his cock. Her mouth covered his length again, soaking him in saliva. Her hands cupped at his balls, gently at first. Then tracing her nails along the bottom of his sack, she lightly tugged at them, driving him wild. Her hand reached underneath him and palmed at his ass cheek, while she licked up and down his shaft. She lowered herself completely over him, taking his cockhead into her throat. She pulled his ass up into her, burying his cock deep in her throat. He felt her nails dig into his ass, as she impaled herself on his length. She released herself and gasped for air, then quickly returned to lapping at hits nuts with her tongue, while one hand jerked at his swollen cock. Her other hand squeezed his ass, then massaged his perineum, her fingertips teasing at his asshole. Bringing her mouth back to his head again, she licked the pre-cum from the tip, and continued to stroke the base with her hand. Grabbing his balls again, she sucked at his cock, and pulled at his balls, bringing him to the edge of pain.

"Oh fuck baby...,"he groaned between breaths.

"Mmmm...," she moaned, sending vibrations down his shaft to his spine.

She lifted her head from him, and her hand stroked as fast as she could, bringing him to the edge. She looked at him with burning eyes, and then reached down taking her hand full of his balls. Once again, her mouth covered his cock, and once again her other hand pulled at his ass, bringing him up into her face. His balls ached, and she squeezed and tugged at them, pulling the skin taught along his shaft. He felt the constriction of her throat around his head, as she forced herself over him. He began to lose control, and started pushing his hips up into her. She continued to take his entire length as he pumped his cock into her throat, fucking her face. She couldn't take anymore and dug her nails into his ass and squeezed at his balls in her hand. His body convulsed as his orgasm erupted from him, spewing his hot cum deep into her. He continued to pump into her throat, and she continued to take him into her, fighting her gag reflex to please her husband. Swallowing down every drop, she sucked at him until his body could do no more.

As his muscles finally relaxed, she gently massaged his balls, and gingerly licked around his cock, careful of its sensitive tip. She kissed her way up his stomach to his chest, which was still heaving as he caught his breath.

"You owe me one," she claimed, resting her head on his chest. She dragged her nails across his stomach.

"Oh God, Baby, I'll do anything you want."

"Good, then you better start getting ready for dinner," she ordered. "Don't fall asleep, or we're gonna be late."