Business Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Intern Claire is taken advantage of by her boss.
5k words
4.44
144k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuitAndTie
SuitAndTie
114 Followers

Claire sat at the table sipping on her dirty martini. Her boss was in the midst of discussing a new business deal with an old client. She was only into the first month of a very prestigious internship and was lucky to be at this conference in Las Vegas and privy to such an important conversation. Unfortunately, that lack of experience made it hard for her to keep up with the acronyms and terms the two men kept throwing out. Another round of martinis arrived and her boss made a point of putting one of them in front of Claire.

"Shit, he doesn't really expect me to keep up, does he? I'm already getting light headed," she thought as she smiled and thanked him.

She forced herself to finish off the first martini before turning to the second. As she lifted up the glass she tried to ignore the two men glancing at her cleavage. Her small and perky breasts normally didn't get this much attention but the black keyhole dress she was wearing made her feel on display. She normally never would have worn this dress at a business event but she was told last minute about the trip and her boss, Dave, insisted she bring some evening wear for dinners like these. Still, she cursed herself for not picking out a more modest dress as she threw stuff in her suitcase.

When she realized her wardrobe mistake earlier in the evening she texted Dave, "Hey, I brought the wrong evening dress so is it ok if I wear my work clothes?"

"What's wrong with the dress? Normally, I'd say wear whatever you want, but this client likes to be treated like he's a friend not a customer. He really likes a more relaxed fun environment, that's why I told you to bring some evening outfits," was the reply.

"Ok, it's just I'm not sure this dress is professional enough," Claire wrote back, hoping Dave would take pity on her predicament.

"I'm sure it's fine, see you in the bar in 15 min," came the reply.

That's how Claire came to be seated here, getting tipsy, with her older boss and even older client, catching glances at her exposed cleavage. What's worse is it wasn't exactly the kind of dress she could wear a bra with. The hotel had their A/C set to make men in suits comfortable and that had the uncomfortable effect of making Claire's nipples poke through her dress. At least neither of the men seemed to think less of her for her poor dress choice, quite the opposite. The client, Bill, kept mentioning how great it was to see new talent at the company and how much he looked forward to working with her. Dave also complimented her, how great an addition she was, and how badly the company wanted to hire her as soon as she finished her last year of school. Both of them seemed to be in great moods.

The dinner was going so well that by the time Claire was halfway done with her second martini, Dave turned to Bill and said, "so, how about it? Ready to bring us on for the next project?"

"Well, it's a lot bigger of a project than you've handled in the past so some of my board is concerned if you guys are up for it," Bill responded before casting another glance at Claire's young body, "but it looks like you guys are going in the right direction. Screw the board, let's make this happen."

With that the two men shook hands and flagged down the waitress to order a round of champagne. "Hurry up, finish your drink Claire, it's time for a toast," encouraged Dave as the waitress quickly came back with three champagne flutes.

Faking a smile, Claire obliged, finishing the martini in four more gulps. She didn't consider herself a light weight but two martinis in rapid succession were a lot for her 115 pound body. On top of which, she now had to participate in a champagne toast. Claire dutifully clinked glasses with the two men and tried to ignore another round of compliments from them. Meanwhile her head was starting to spin.

She was relieved when Dave finally took a break from the back slapping with Bill to say, "Well it's getting pretty late. Claire, why don't we head upstairs to go over some numbers for tomorrow?"

Bill insisted on picking up the check and Claire and Dave headed to the elevator back to their rooms. Claire, while normally very coordinated, was having trouble walking in her heels after all the martinis. She was thankful when Bill put a helping hand on her lower back, exposed by her backless dress. Once in the elevator, Claire leaned against the wall for support as Dave pushed the button for her floor. He walked her back to her room and waited patiently as she fumbled for her key.

Claire opened the door and walked in. The drinks were catching up with her and she excused herself to the bathroom. While Dave waited for her to pee, he took a look around his intern's room. His inhibitions and professional boundaries were gone after the drinks and having to stare at her body all night in that little black dress had really put him in the mood. He peeked into her suitcase and found a tiny red lace thong sitting near the top. Intrigued, he grabbed it and slid it into his pocket for later. He then walked over to the desk where Claire had her work things arranged. Slipping off his blazer before taking off his dress shirt, he hung them both on a chair and grabbed Claire's laptop and her papers.

When Claire came out of the restroom she was surprised to find Dave laying on her bed in just an undershirt and his slacks, with her laptop and all her work things arranged in front of him. He had apparently been in the mini-bar for there were two glasses of whiskey sitting on the nightstand.

"C'mon over and have a seat," Her boss said to her as he patted the spot on the bed next to him.

"Uhm, I was going to get changed first," She responded, feeling that this was not a professional way for colleagues to work.

"Nonsense, let's just get started. Plus you look great in that dress," Said Dave as he looked over her young body and patted the spot on the bed next to him.

Claire felt like she couldn't argue with him so she walked over and took her place on the bed next to him. Their bodies touched as she propped herself up on the pillows. From this angle she knew that Dave must have a view right down the keyhole top of her dress but she felt like there was nothing she could do about it. Instead, she figured it would be best just to get this work done so that he could go back to his own room.

"So I have the residual income figures for the last three projects we did for Bill here. That should help us tomorrow when we talk to his partners," She said as she fumbled through the papers.

"Yes, I remember you doing a good job compiling those numbers for me last week. Before we get too deep in that though, why don't you pass me one of those drinks?" Dave said, interrupting Claire's attempts at professionalism.

Claire tried not to sigh, if he cared so much about going over these numbers, why was he interrupting her for more drinks? She reached over to grab him one of the glasses and handed it to him.

"Thanks sweetie, there's one for you as well," he said, calling her sweetie for the first time. A term she felt was entirely not appropriate for a modern work relationship.

Claire thought about protesting that she'd had enough to drink but she knew Dave would insist and she would give in, so what was the point? Instead, she sat there and sipped on her drink as Dave silently looked through some more papers. Finally, he put the papers down and closed the laptop.

"This looks great Claire, I'm very impressed with the work you've done," He said complimenting her for what felt like was the thousandth time that night.

"Thanks. . . I'm very thankful for the opportunity," She responded, not knowing what else to say. A thought crossed her mind that she hoped he would remember all this praise when it came time for performance appraisals at the end of the internship.

"Well you've certainly risen to the opportunity. I was a little worried about taking someone so inexperienced on this trip but you've done a fantastic job. Bill was very impressed with you tonight."

As Dave mentioned Bill, Claire couldn't help a slight shudder at the way Bill stared at her body. She bet he was impressed.

"In fact, he wants to use you on all his future projects with us. But he'll have to fight me for you," Dave said letting out a chuckle.

That just made Claire feel even more uncomfortable and she got the courage to say something, "Why was he so impressed with me? I just sat there while you guys talked."

Dave smiled at that comment, "Well Bill can tell a lot about someone just from meeting them. Besides, you have certain assets that appeal to a man like Bill. I'm glad that you decided to show us some of those assets tonight."

Claire nodded, hoping he wasn't actually talking about what she thought he was talking about.

"I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable. In this business you should be ready to take advantage of any opportunity you have. You're not afraid to use your advantages on a guy like Bill, are you?"

"N-no," Claire responded, feeling trapped by this conversation. She nervously took another sip of the whiskey. Her heart was pounding in fear of where this was going.

"And Bill isn't the only man who has noticed you," Dave said as he moved closer to his young, borderline drunk, intern. Pushing his advantage, he gently placed a hand on her thigh just below the hem of her dress.

She looked down at his hand then back up at him, "Dave, sir, don't you think it's time to go to bed?"

"This is a bed," He said with a smile, "besides, we aren't done discussing business."

Claire lay there, breathing heavy, trying to find a way out of this situation. She was used to guys hitting on her and had been practicing the art of turning them down ever since she was 14. This was entirely different. She wanted this to stop, but Dave was her boss and he could make or break her career.

Dave continued to trace his fingers along the firm smooth skin of his intern's thigh, "You're going to have a lot of opportunites to get ahead, as long as you're not afraid to show men like Bill and me what we want to see. You're not afraid of that, are you?"

Claire hesitantly shook her head no. She felt like she had no choice. Dave was acting like he was still talking about business and Claire knew if she said something, he would say that's all he was doing. Plus, Claire had seen from her cubicle right across from Dave's office how he treated adversaries at work. To be honest, she was slightly afraid of him and did not want to get on his bad side.

Dave was getting bolder, knowing he had this young woman right where he wanted her. He slid his hand up higher, under the hem of her dress. He turned onto his side to face her better as his hand continued to move up her leg, almost to her hip. An involuntary moan escaped Claire's lips.

"Go on, finish your drink," He instructed her, and was encouraged by her obedience.

As she finished her drink and set it down on the nightstand, Claire felt his fingers on her lacy thong. She was breathing hard, nervous and scared, but also unable to ignore the feelings of this man's touch on her young body. His fingers traced over her shaved mound, just the thin material preserving some hint of modesty.

Dave turned on his side to get a better view of her and placed his free hand on her shoulder, exploring her exposed skin.

"You were a great asset at the meeting tonight." He said to her, "You made Bill very excited. He has a thing for young bodies. Normally when we are in Vegas, we have our evening meetings in a strip club. I figured we couldn't do that with you here, but I think you were worth it. He seemed very interested in you."

Claire's mind reeled from the feeling of her boss' hands on her sensitive skin and the terrible things he was saying to her. She of course knew that older men took notice of her, but she had never been in a situation like this with one. The college guys she met at parties were easy to deal with, they wanted one thing and if she told them to fuck off, they'd go find it from a drunker, more receptive girl. Dave was different, he was in control. He didn't just want to fuck her, he wanted all of her. He wanted to be in charge of her, make her give herself to him. He wanted to use her and make her feel powerless to him.

Claire did not want to give in to him, she wanted to resist. But Dave knew what he was doing, he had her trapped. All she could do was lie there, trying not to give in. Her body was starting to succumb to the pressure and they could both feel the heat emanating from between her legs. When Dave slid his hand to the back of her neck, she obliged him by lifting her head up, giving him the room to undo the halter straps of her dress. She was breathing hard as she felt the top loosen. She knew what was about to happen and she just lay there as Dave pulled the material down. She ghasped as she felt the cold air on her firm, petite, and now exposed, breasts.

"Many of the men we work with have noticed you. I've heard them talking about you when you're not around. I know Bill wanted you tonight. But I couldn't let any of them have you, not yet. I had to be the first to enjoy you," He said as he lightly traced his finger tips over the soft, pale, flesh of her mounds.

Her small pink nipples hardened, her back arching, eager for his touch. A soft, involuntary, moan escaped her lips as he took her nipples between his fingers, pulling gently on them. Claire looked up at Dave and saw him staring hungrily at her body. Their eyes caught each others' and Claire felt the power he had over her. She felt so small and young in comparison and as Dave leaned in, she arched her neck, moving closer. Her lips opened, trembling in anticipation before she felt his touch hers. She expected him to kiss her ferociously, in triumph. Instead, the kiss was tender yet still powerful.

It left her wanting more and she pushed her body against his. Her young breasts, one covered by his hand, pressed against his soft undershirt. As she writhed against him her legs opened and Dave's other hand slid down from her mound to feel the wet material of her thong over her pussy. He pushed the lace between her lips, rubbing deeper into her. Feeling his intern melt in response to his advances was the most exhilirating experience he had in a long time, and he was going to take his time enjoying it.

As the lace soaked in more of her juices it offered less and less resistance to Dave's fingers. His touch found her clit and she moaned into his mouth. Her hips rocked against him, her body desperate for more. She bit his lip, overcome by the pleasure flooding through her.

Dave knew he had her and wanted to prove his dominance. As Claire broke off her kiss in an ecstatic shudder, she felt his hand on her head, pushing her down toward his chest and lower. She knew what he wanted and her eyes fixated on the bulge in his trousers. A pang of regret shot through her stomach. She knew this was something an intern should never do for her boss, she knew she was better than this, she knew she was being used. She considered stopping, excusing her prior behavior with the alcohol, she wanted this to end with her remaining dignity intact. But as Dave pushed her down his body, her chest dragging over his torso then his erection, she felt the inevitability of what was coming. It was going to happen and she wasn't able to stop it. Whatsmore, she knew her body craved it, and as her fingers found their way to the buckle of his brown leather belt, she decided that she wasn't going to stop.

Her fingers fumbled with the buckle, opening it and then his pants' button. Trembling, she grasped the metal pull of his zipper. As she pulled it easily gave way and she found herself staring at the tent of his red, silk boxers pushing past the opening in his dress pants.

Claire was breathing hard, her chest heaving, as she looked up at her boss. As he nodded, she found herself sliding her hand under the elastic of his boxers until she wrapped her smooth hand around his erect member. The moan that emanated from him sent shivers down her spine and prodded her to begin to stroke him.

Dave watched as the young, half naked, woman pleased him with her hand. It was so erotic to watch her, so out of place in an older man's bed, her firm breasts ever so slightly swaying with the motion of her hand. However, he wasn't satisfied yet. He wanted her to submit to him, to pleasure him to the point that it was unpleasant for her.

Claire felt the hand that had been on the back of her head wrap itself around her hair. As he pulled her head down, she moved closer and closer to his waiting cock. Now she wanted to give him what he so obviously desired, and she briefly removed her hand from his shaft so that with both hands she could grab the waist of his pants and boxers and pull them down. As she pulled them down, his mass of black curly hair came into view. He lifted his hips and his boxers slowly revealed the base of his thick shaft.

As she pulled his boxers down those last few inches, her finger tips slid along his member. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation before his cock finally sprung free. She wrapped one hand around his shaft, the other sliding along his torso, under his shirt, feeling the contours of his body. His body wasn't as toned as the college guys she was used to hooking up with but somehow she was more turned on with him than she'd been with any of those guys.

The moans that emanated from him as she stroked him encouraged her. Dave lay there feeling her small hand wrapped around his cock. The sight of her body, her innocent face, so close to his cock was perfect to him.

"Go on Claire, you know what I want," He encouraged her, authoritatively.

He watched as she looked up at him, gave him the smallest hint of a smile before looking back down at his cock. He felt her breath on his tip as she opened her mouth for him. She felt his tip slide between her lips. It felt so wrong to let him into her mouth but the thrill was too much for her. She slid her lips down his tip and her tongue darted forward to lick the very end of his member. As his back arched and his hips bucked, she felt empowered. She was giving him what he wanted and that made her special to him.

She stayed at the sensitive top of his cock, soaking it with her spit. She enjoyed pleasing men like this and she was good at it. He gently pushed on the back of her head and she eagerly lowered her mouth onto his shaft. With her tongue, she massaged the underside where the tip of his cock met the shaft. She felt his member fill her mouth sending waves of excitement through her body as she started bobbing up and down on him. Dave kept pushing on her head but she had already taken him all the way into her mouth, so she continued sucking on the first half of his cock.

Dave loved watching his young intern with his cock in her mouth. She was good at sucking cock and that glint in her eyes told him she was enjoying this. However, he wanted more, and he wanted her to know that he was going to take more from her. He couldn't let her be in control for too long.

He wrapped both his hands in her hair and pulled down. Claire felt he was already deep enough and tried to stay where she was. She was not expecting him to thrust himself deeper into her mouth. When he did, his cock hit the back of her throat making her choke. As she gagged, Dave pulled her lower and thrust again. She felt her throat convulsing as he kept pulling her lower and thrusting into her. She tried to push against his thighs, expecting him to let her go but he did not. She all of a sudden felt helpless again, this older man taking his pleasure from her body, her mouth, without much concern for her. Spit was dripping from her mouth over the base of his cock and her eyes were watering.

She tried to pull back but felt his hand pushing her down. She looked up at him, asking for relief with her eyes, but instead Dave thrust deeper, her young body seizing in reaction. Dave kept pushing the young woman lower and she gagged with every thrust of his cock into her throat. The sounds of her choking and him moaning in pleasure filled the room. He pulled her down even harder, his cock fully into her throat now. She tried to pull herself off of him but he held her there. She squirmed, looking up at him, seeing the thrill and pleasure in his face as he watched her struggle.

SuitAndTie
SuitAndTie
114 Followers
12