Business Trip Leads to Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said to Kim "It is your turn now."

Tony said "Yes it is"

Kim stood up and we sat down. With Kim facing us, she unzipped the zipper that was on the side of her capris. She slowly inched her capris down until their weight brought them to her ankles. She then stepped out of them. There she was standing in her panties, before two dicks she has had many times. Tony and I were watching her and stoking ourselves at the same time. Kim tuned around so her back faced us. She parted her legs slightly and began to peel her panties off of her soft and delectable ass. As her panties were down to the top of her thighs, her wetness was evident on the crotch of her emerald green panties. She left them fall to the floor and she stepped out of them. She turned around giving us a full view of her body. Her neatly trimmed bush looked delicious.

I asked her to move closer to us and to part her legs. As she did so, I said that Tony would like to put his finger in her pussy. Tony reached out with his hand and parted her labia that hide her vaginal opening. Kim moaned as Tony's finger made its way deeper inside of her. As Tony fingered her, I picked up Kim's panties and inhaled the aroma of her pussy from her panties. Kim leaned forward and put her hands on Tony's shoulders to brace herself as she put her left foot up on the couch to give him better access.

Watching the two of them was incredible. Kim's tits were swaying as Tony worked his finger in her.

I suggested we find a place more comfortable, like maybe the weight bench. Tony and Kim chuckled as Tony withdrew his finger from her pussy. We left the den and walked down the hall to Tony's home gym. Tony led the way with Kim and me behind him. As we walked I put my arm around Kim with my hand resting on her ass. After we entered the room Tony stopped and turned around and I gave Kim a nudge on her butt to go toward him. She was now the aggressor. She rubbed his chest with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. She took the hand that was on his chest and put it behind his neck and pulled his face to hers and they began to kiss. Tony's arms were now wrapped around her, one caressing her back and the other was kneading her ass cheeks. I sat in a chair and watched them go at it. After a minute or so of kissing and fondling, Kim broke the embrace and lead Tony to the weight bench.

Kim looked at me and said "Is this were you want to see me get fucked?"

All I could do was nod my head.

She told Tony to lie on the bench on his back. Tony lay there with his legs off on the sides of the bench and his feet on the floor. Kim approached Tony on the other side of the bench so I had a good view. She got down on her knees and took Tony's rock hard dick in her mouth. She sucked it, licked it, and nibbled it. By Tony's moans, I would say he was enjoying it. Kim then stood and straddled Tony's stomach. This is the moment I had waited for, to see his cock in her. She fooled me. She waddled her way up to Tony's face where she put her pussy on his mouth as she braced herself on the bars of the bench. He put both hands on her ass cheeks while his tongue worked on her pussy. Kim moved her hips so his tongue hit the right spots. Her breathing began to increase from his tongue. Kim looked at me and said "come here." She told me to suck on her nipples and I did as directed. She abruptly stopped me and grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. I could tell by the way she was sucking me; Tony was doing a good job on her pussy.

Kim then released my dick from her mouth and lifted herself off of Tony's mouth. She looked into my eyes as she slid back down Tony's body just past his dick. She took his dick in her hand and pointed it toward the ceiling. Kim then raised her body up over his dick and positioned it under her opening. Still making eye contact with me, she slowly lowered herself onto his dick. As she moved down onto his cock she adjusted her hips to make the insertion more comfortable. Kim's juices allowed his fat cock to slide easily into her. The look on her face was incredible as his dick penetrated her. Her face gave the message that she liked her pussy being stretched more than she was used to. She braced herself by putting her hands on Tony's chest as she slowly rode up and down the length of his cock. She was now breathing heavy and letting out deep pleasurable moans. I think she forgot Tony and me were in the room. It seemed as if she and his dick were the only things that existed. She began to ride it harder and faster. Her tits were bouncing out of control. She looked so fucking hot riding his cock. Tony was lying there taking what she was giving him and by the expression on his face he was enjoying it. Kim slowed her pace and finally stopped and rested so she had his dick all the way in her. She said "That felt so good." She leaned forward and kissed Tony's lips and neck.

From this position, she began slide back and forth, slowly working his dick in and out of her pussy. I moved behind them so I could see his dick stretch my wife's pussy.

I licked my thumb and put it on her asshole and applied a little pressure. She pushed her ass toward my thumb as if she wanted it in her. I put some more saliva on my thumb and put back on her asshole. With slight pressure, I eased it into her and slowly moved my thumb back and forth. Kim said "Oh that feels so fucking good". She started to move back and forth on Tony's cock again. With my thumb in her ass, I could feel Tony's dick in her pussy. I applied pressure downward on Tony's dick and he let out a groan.

Kim had caught her breath and was ready for more. She reached back and withdrew my thumb from her. She raised herself up began bouncing on Tony's cock again. She started to moan loudly and stopped her riding and started to grid her clit on his public bone. In no time she was screaming as she came. She collapsed on Tony and just kept saying how good it felt. I don't know how Tony didn't come yet.

Kim again caught her breath and said "I need to be fucked" and climbed off of Tony. She held her hand out to Tony; he took her hand and she pulled him off of the bench. Kim then laid on the bench with her head near the bars and put her feet on the bench cushion with her knees bent. She told Tony to get down there. Tony straddled the bench at her feet. Kim then reached back with both hands and grabbed the bars at each side of her head for support. Kim looked at me and said "This is just how Tony used to fuck me, are you ready?"

I nodded my head as I stroked my dick.

Kim then lifted her legs and spread them wide apart. She looked so fucking hot lying there on the bench with the weight of her tits making them shift to the sides of her chest and her pussy wide open. Tony moved in toward her as he held his cock at her entrance. He rubbed it up down the length of her slit a few times and then entered her pussy. He slowly slid it in and out of her a few times to make sure she they were both lubed. Next he took her ankles and put her feet on his shoulders. Tony's strokes into her pussy are now more deliberate, but still kind of slow. Kim is letting out little moans and he finds the bottom of her pussy. Tony takes her feet off of his shoulders then spreads them apart and pushes them back towards her head. Kim lets out a loud ahhhhhhh. Tony was now fucking her at a moderate pace. Each time his cock goes all the way in, she responds with a loud UH.

My dick is so hard at this point I thought it was going to split in half.

Tony brings her feet back to his chest and begins to assault her pussy with his big cock with fast hard strokes. The room was filled with the sounds of Kim and Tony fucking. I could hear the sloshing sounds from Kim's wet pussy, Tony's balls smacking her ass and Kim loud moans and screams. Tony continues to fuck her fast, hard, and steady as Kim's turns her head from side to side while she let out cries of pleasure. Her tits are bouncing violently back and forth as he pounds her. Kim yells "I'm coming! Keep fucking me, don't stop, fuck me!" Seeing him fuck her like that and her coming, I couldn't wait any longer. I stood next to Kim and furiously stroked my dick while watching the length of Tony's cock appear and disappear in her pussy. I shot my load all over her tits; damn it was a bigger load than usual.

Tony finally said that he was getting ready to come, and then he made a deep roar as he emptied his balls into my beautiful wife's pussy.

Kim and Tony were breathing like they had sprinted for a mile. As Tony withdrew his cock from Kim, I could see that her hole stayed wide open from Tony's girth and his massive load of cum began to pour from her pussy. Tony handed Kim a towel and she excused herself to go clean up.

As Tony and I stood there, I told him that Kim liked the fucking he gave her and I enjoyed watching what she has told me about for years.

Tony said "He enjoyed it and it brought back fond memories from the past." He went on to say that I was a lucky man to have her and if we ever wanted to get together again, just call.

Kim returned to the room, and then we retraced our step to get our clothes. We said that it was late and should be heading back to the hotel. We all exchanged good-byes I shook Tony's hand he kissed Kim as we left.

On the ride to the hotel Kim asked me if I was OK with what happened. I said "Yes, I have seen this before in my mind through her stories, but it was great to see the real deal." I said that Tony can really fuck.

Kim smiled and said "Yes he can."

As we entered the hotel room I stopped Kim and turned her around and kissed her passionately.

I told her that I wanted some of that pussy now.

She said "Anything for my man."

We headed to the bed leaving a trail of our clothes behind. I was hard by the time we reached the bed. Kim laid on the bed with her legs spread wide apart for me. I could see that her opening was still gapped open from Tony's dick. I climbed on her and let my cock slip into her pussy. As I entered her I told her how much I loved her and she told me that she deeply loved me too. As I stroked my dick in and out of her pussy I told her that she Tony's cock had made her pretty loose.

She smiled and said "In that case there is a place that is reserved for you." She rolled me off of her and got in the doggie position. I knew what she wanted. I made my way behind her and put a finger in her pussy for some lubrication. I then put my finger against her rose bud and applied gentle pressure until my finger made its way past her puckered opening. I then put my dick back into her pussy for lubrication. Once her asshole was lubed and relaxed, I removed my dick from her pussy. I held my dick that was covered with Kim and Tony's juices against her rosebud and eased my way in. I got deeper in her anal sleeve by using slow and gentle strokes. After I was all the way in and she was comfortable, I held her hips and pulled them back to meet my thrusts. The tightness that surrounded my dick and the softness of her butt cheeks bouncing into me quickly brought me to my climax. As I pumped my cum into her ass, I felt like my whole inner being was being poured into her. We both collapsed on the bed and held each other.

We cleaned up and she fell asleep in my arms.

12