Business Trip - Shared Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming more aware of my surroundings, I began to hear the patented fake moans still coming from my phone as the masseur was now thrusting in her forcefully from behind. I shut it off, almost in disgust in a way that only happens if you cum before they do in the video and lose complete interest in the scene.

I looked over at her and saw her peacefully asleep. I blinked and was already awaking to the bright morning sun penetrating through the curtain-covered window. My eyes still foggy, I heard a soft yawn and looked down to find Jen's head on my chest. Her body was tucked under my arm and I could feel her soft warmth beside me, her breasts resting on my ribs. I was shocked to find my arm resting down her backside and my hand was cupping her cheek.

She started to come to as I quickly removed my hand from her ass. I felt her torso softly expand as she let out another deep yawn. "So that's what it looks like." She said in an endearing drowsy voice.

"What?" I still was waking up myself, putting the pieces together.

Lifting her head off my chest, I could now see she was staring at my thick shaft resting peacefully down my right leg. She giggled as I realized what she was looking at.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Moving my hands to cover up what I could.

"It's a little late to be bashful, don't you think?" She smiled. "Come on, we better get ready, it's getting late."

Completely uncovered, she led the way into the bathroom. I followed behind unable to keep my eyes off her perfectly round cheeks that lightly jiggled with each step. Without hesitation she sat on the toilet with her knees together, forearms resting on her thighs as she slightly bent over and gave me a sly grin as the sound of her stream splashed in the bowl.

I stood there naked and speechless in front of her watching the strange exhibition, listening to the sound of her stream die down into a soft trickle.

She was watching me just as much as I was watching her. Knowing she saw my browser favorites, I felt as much on the spot here as she did.

"Does your bathroom fetish only include watching girls pee? Or do you like to watch them...do both?" She asked well after she had stopped peeing.

"Uhh, no comment." I said, getting a little flush in the face from talking about this fetish out loud that no one knew other than her.

She laughed a little, almost embarrassed for me. "I thought so." There came that sly grin again.

"Why? Do you have to do...that...now?" I asked nervously and hopeful.

"Maybe, maybe not." She stood up, quickly wiped her slit and tossed the toilet paper in the bowl. "But for now that will have to remain just a fantasy for you. Hopefully you enjoyed what you saw though."

"I think it's obvious that I did..." I said, nodding down to my erect member awkwardly sticking out toward her.

She giggled as she stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind her. I heard the water running, and stood there stupidly.

My heart beat a little faster and I decided to just go for it, and stepped into the shower. Her back facing me, shoulders pulled back as she rinsed her hair. The water beaded down her back and over her tight ass that seemed to be sticking out even more from her posture.

She turned around from the noise. Was she going to be mad? Tell me to get out? But those were unnecessary fears.

"Can you hand me the shampoo?" She asked as if we've showered together hundreds of times.

I handed it to her without a word, and began lathering my body with soap. My erection had only grown harder from the proximity. This was a small shower for even one person. The tip of my cock was inches from her as she washed her hair.

Glancing down she asked, "Are you going to take care of that?"

Continuing to lather myself, my hand glided over my member lightly coating it with slippery soap. "No." I teased myself with a few more strokes. "I like to keep that anxious tension with me in the morning. I feel sharper, more aggressive when closing a deal."

She smiled, looking back down at it and nodded.

Trading positions so I could rinse off, I felt the soft give of her cheeks on my hips as she slid by me sending a wave of sensations through my body from such an innocent touch. But our moment of fun was soon over, as we stepped out and got dressed as if nothing happened.

We didn't chat much at all that day back at the conference. We were too busy with clients, closing every customer that came near us. It was unlike anything I ever experienced. We couldn't lose.

"We broke just about every sales record our company had on this trip alone." She said at the end of the day as we headed to airport to catch separate flights. "We make a good team."

"You know what this means don't you?" I replied.

She looked almost worried, raising her eyebrows, "No, what...?"

"We'll probably be paired up for every trip from now on."

We both laughed a little to ourselves wrapping our head around that thought.

"In fact I just got an email, looks like we're headed to another conference in two weeks." I said scrolling through my phone.

"Yeah, I saw that." She said, covering any emotion as she replied.

We hugged and said our goodbyes. It was weird to think that despite everything that happened, this hug was technically the most contact we had on purpose the whole trip. I gave her a peck on the cheek. "Go home and get some rest...and remember to book you hotel room for our next trip" I joked.

"We'll see." She winked at me slyly. "I'm sure I'll find a room to stay in one way or another."