Business Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The magnificent globes of her breasts were before me. I suddenly recalled the sexual rush I had felt when I first lay eyes on her bodice, that directed line to her cleavage when I saw her at the airport. Sensations spiraled within me as I was now lovingly permitted the privilege of savouring their touch beneath my lips and the caress of my hand. Her breasts were all I had dreamed them to be; full, firm, yet soft and compliant to my touch. My finger glided across the nipples and around the areolar of each, I watched mesmerised as the nipples became darker, gradually becoming more engorged awaiting the arrival of my tongue teasing across them, the prelude to my lips lowering over them, drawing them into the confines of my mouth to be suckled and lightly bitten. Fran took in a deep breath of pleasure, I felt her fingers comb into my hair, her breasts lifted toward me, wanting of my attention as her fingers lightly scratched through my hair and across my scalp.

I could feel Fran gently pushing my head down, but I held back, instead moving to once again immerse myself in her kisses, savouring the taste of her saliva in my mouth before moving to kiss her ear, into which I now whispered:

"Roll over"

Her enigmatic smile traversed her face as she complied with my request. Once again I had to fend off the rushing surge of lust within me... Looking at her back and the firm roundness of her buttocks, my hands began to massage and stroke; I relished in the softness of her flesh as my fingers moved across, then down and up her spine, finally down and down to take in the form of her ass... As my fingers glided down again I ran into the cleft of her soft ass; her legs spontaneously parted allowing me closer and willing access. Her thighs wide, I deftly teased my touch up and down her cleft; each time encroaching closer and closer to the puckered fringes of her anal ring. As I faintly touched her, she gasped deeply and her pelvis lifted toward my hand, a move upon which I responded by pulsating my touch onto her ring, partially entering before withdrawing yet again, only to return a moment later...

Fran tingled with goosebumps under my touch; I wanted to be closer and moved my body between her willingly opening legs. As my hands massaged her cheeks I kissed the top of her cleft, her response immediate, as her amazing derriere lifted and opened in response to my approach. My tongue moved down and down only to ascend away as it almost touched the light brown circle of her ass... Kissing her cleft again, my thumb moved to cover her ring; Fran gasped in response to my touch, once again lifting herself to me in anticipation of my touch... I would not disappoint. As I slowly released the pressure I had applied to her ring, as my thumb moved away it was replaced by a kiss and the attentions of my tongue...

"Oh yes Aimie, YES!!"

Responsively she rose to her knees, I followed her lead and as she sank her shoulders to the bed I proceeded to lavish my kisses and tongue to her cleft and to the puckered delights of her ass, simultaneously forging two of my fingers into the wetness of her cunt fucking into her as I took my delighted fill of her responses to all that I was doing... My need was driving me forward, I needed to selfishly fulfill my overwhelming lust filled attentions of my mouth to her pussy, to her labia, her cunt! Pushing her to her side and then to her back, my mouth fell upon her, my lips encircled around and over her labia, then my tongue forced passage into her slit. Pushing her legs wide and her knees up, my tongue lavished up and down her oh so very wonderfully wet slit. Once again my fingers slipped into her cunt, searching for and finding her G-spot as my tongue teased lasciviously over and around her clit. To my absolute pleasure I felt again her fingers combing through my hair, her nails scratching across me, a feeling that I adore as it without doubt demonstrates the total pleasure of all that my partner is enjoying and wanting, these actions spurring me on to more veracious attention to clit and finger fucking of her cunt. I felt the change in her movements, the texture of her thighs against my cheeks, spasmodically her thighs would open and close around my head and she was pulling on my hair. In one blinding, screaming moment of release Fran's body quivered beneath me, seemingly in a state of absolute collapse but then tension again as her pussy squirted forth...

Hell's bells and tabernacles, Fran was a squirter! It was an experience I had never before realised from a lover; extreme wetness YES; but a squirter, never before and I was not going to allow this moment to go without giving it my every attention. I immersed my tire face, my devouring mouth in succouring in all that came forth. Fran writhed beneath me, calling my name and screaming through the peaks of her orgasm as my mouth moved again to her clit she suddenly shook and shivered beneath me as she exclaimed:

"No more, oh fuck no more, stop, stop!"

Drawing back, I moved to her side, our arms wrapping around the other!

"Oh Aimie, that was absolutely fucking amazing. Oh fuck, but the sensation was so extreme i had to make you stop, I am so sorry!"

"Sorry? Oh Fran, NO baby, never sorry... That was truly the most outstanding moment of my life, never sorry baby, I understand!"

The electric drive was still there between us as we kissed and kissed, the sensations quieting but never releasing... Fran rolled me onto my back to straddle across me. I loved the feeling of her wetness as it it continued to flow from her pussy over my mound and into the crevices of my groins. Tits met tits in a maneuvering manipulation of combined pleasure, Fran's pussy deftly fucking against my mound as we continued to immerse one another in the kisses of love.

Our kisses still highly passionate slowly began to soften, I felt as though we were drawing ourselves back into the quietness of comfort and sleep but there was something in her look, an almost mischievous glimmer of, what? I didn't know... As Fran's pussy continued to move on my mound, her kiss lightened, drawing back her eyes met mine as she told me:

"Aimie... I want to be fucked by you again, but"

"Tell me baby, what ever it is tell me, anything!"

"I want you to fuck me with a strap on!"

I reached up to her hair, forcefully pulling her mouth to my own, my other hand finding and pinching on her nipple, causing her to squeal and to pull away from our kiss...

"Fran my darling slut, if you have one, I want to fuck you with it real bad!"

With a dry mouthed grin Fran leant across me, her nipple pushing into my mouth as she reached up and opened the draw of the bedside table to produce her strap. The mauve dildo was made of a delightfully firm but pliable silicon material which also sported a vibrator, not only on her end, but also on the shorter, G-spot stimulating, extension on the side of the wearer... It was a perfect toy providing pleasure to both ends. Climbing off of me, we stood and Fran, I thought a little nervous, yet excitedly so, helped me into the harness, a process which I must say he had a little fun with because even though she first lubricated my end of the toy, she also insisted that I was not wet enough to receive it and proceeded to lick my slit to "make sure I was comfortable" mmmm, was I ever!

Returning to the bed, I too insisted on making sure she was ready to be fucked, politely returning the delightful experience she had insisted on providing to me before returning to lay at her side. Together on the bed, as we kissed, I reached for her pussy, my fingers slipping easily into her quim, lubricated and ready, I moved between her legs. Her knees bent, her thighs wide apart I moved myself closer and closer. Fran reached down and guided the tip of the lightly vibrating dildo into her cunt, her hands reached to me as I slowly lowered its length into her... As we kissed she took more and more, our mouths parted as I pushed myself up on my arms. Her mouth opened, her head pushed back in to the pillow as she murmured in pleasure. Fucking into her the dildo got deeper and deeper, until she was taking it all at every stroke back and forth. Slowly I quickened the pace... I watched as the dildo, slipped in and out, her juices appearing over its shaft like a thin cream. The look on Fran's face displaying the sensual peaks and valleys of her obvious pleasure. Her pelvis rising and falling as I fucked and fucked:

"Oh fuck yes, Aimie, yes... Fuck me baby, harder, faster, fuck me... Fill me... Arghhh! Yes, yes, fuck me, I want it all!"

I gave her all... The dildo extension on my side, tweaked back and forth in my cunt as I fucked her and as her imminent orgasm became obviously near, I also sensed the magical rise of my own building within me... The excitement of Fran cumming from her fuck was exciting my own stimulation. I found myself trying to hold it back, to make her cum first, but as her body writhed into the outpouring of orgasmic sensation it caused me to cum right along with her... I fucked with alacrity as our movements synchronised together into a mutual climatic orgasm of lesbian love making!

"Fran, Fran oh fuck baby!"

"Fucking hell Aimie!"

Our exclamations gushed forth, two exhausted, totally satiated and sweaty bodies collapsing side by side on the bed. Each heavily respiring in order to regain our strength. Gasping for air, lying side by side on our backs, I looked toward her. Fran's glorious breasts rising and falling as she breathed, I wanted to suck her nipples but the strength, for the moment, had left my body. As we began to retrieve some semblance of being, Fran also looked to me and in that perfect moment, even though still not fully recovered from our exertions, Fran suddenly burst into hysterical laughter!!

Causing me to giggle, I finally managed to ask: "What are you laughing at?"

For a few moments she was unable to answer, each time she attempted to speak she only gushed back into hysterics!

Finally, pointing down, she managed to blurt it out:

"Ha ha ha, your 'Dick", your Dildo Dick, look at it"

Looking down the laughter bug got me too! The amusing image of a woman lying there with a well fucked eight inch dildo pointing directly to the heavens! Even though I was the woman in question, the image did not go unrecognised for its picturesque moment of humour. In no time we were both scrunched up and laughing together, both irrationally fondling the object of both our sexual, and humorous pleasure as she helped me out of the devise, and in the process, snatch a few more licks of opportunity!

"Wine? You ready for some wine?"

"Mmm, you bet"

Moving to the desk we both filled our glasses and returned to the bed...

"OMG Fran! Girl we gotta do something with these sheets, they're soaked..."

It would not be the only time this week!

12