All Comments on 'Business Trip Transformation'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - bad idea

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I found this to be a horrible story. Thankfully, I read only the first and last pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crappy author, wonder how you wrote so much stupid drivel.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

5 pages, really? Felt more like the energiser bunny, it went on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what an idiotic husband!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Stupid doesn't begin to describe this. Disgusting comes close though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a pathetic dream of a twisted mind. I know it takes all kinds. Fortunately Darwin helps us understand the bottom feeders.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Well done at the end.... nice wrap-up. It's a crazy plot, but OP pulled it off quite well. 5++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You warned readers if we read your story we may not like it. I did skim read it to see if it could be that bad. This was actually worse than that bad, thats the reason for skimming.. disappointed in you choosing to write this rubish.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star- stupid cuck/wimp crap.

Although, I did give you 1 star so that your average score will go down.

Maybe you will eventually stop writing this kind of story, if you get enough negatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crazy fun!

Don't understand all the whiners. Fun twist at the end. Couple found their way out of a rut.

It's a fictional fantasy folks! Enjoy it and move on.

5 * from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

stop with this stupid interracial bbc thing it brings the story down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for warning.?!

Didn't read due to your heads up.

Again thanks.

Hate wimpy cuck etc

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I gave this a 3/5. Mainly because I didn't get all of Donna's consideration about what her husband would think when James was her husband. The slut routine was right out of the whore playbook. It would have been ok without the many men that participated. Maybe a 3 or 5 some but what she went through was beyond belief. Remember what her thoughts were about blowjobs and being licked. The premise was different, and it could have rated a 4 or a 5 if the writer didn't lose his brakes on the big hill of slutty behavior. Too over the top. One last comment for those (and there will be) who turn this into a CUCK story. Your car has no driver so losing the brakes is immaterial. The CUCK hounds usually have a thought process that makes their elevator stop right below the chin… BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story! Wish I thought of doing that in my first marriage! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

absolute garbage,try writing stories worth reading. no story line, no characters and nothing to keep your interest. The descriptive on going sex made it boring. Time better used in improving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BBB and BTB, just the best 3 initails on LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A minus 10 you cuck piece of shit!!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a strange story but very original and I give it 5 stars. It was a big shock to learn that James was really Matt. This is a solution they both came up with to save their marriage but I think that the marriage is already doomed. This will work for a while but I do not see it as a long-term solution. Donna will get an STD and give it to Matt. They will both die in the end and the end will come well before they reach their fifties. This lifestyle is not sustainable nor survivable. There are other alternatives to this story that are not good either. Donna will find a man who she prefers to Matt and run away with him. Matt will tire of being the second fiddle in his own marriage and find a woman who loves him for him and he will leave Donna for this other woman. It just is not a sustainable lifestyle to try to live. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid childish premise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Their marriage is just a zombie marriage waiting to be put out of its misery. His wife loves a fictional persona and fucking multiple other men more than she loves his real character. He's deluding himself if he thinks that she loves him. She's comfortable with him, but she doesn't love him and he's too much of a wimp to jettison her, even though he obviously stopped loving her quite a while ago.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Faktycznie smieci. Zero dla autota

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Shame they both got herpes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Epilogue: Matt had successfully tricked cheating skank slut Mary into believing he'd put up with her diseased cunt. He had her call James who met them at the cabin in the woods for the weekend. Matt beat both of them for a couple days and slowing killed James while slut Mary screamed in despair. He then took care of her, buried both of them deep in the woods. Their bodies were never recovered and Matt was never charged with a crime. Just one more stupid fucking whore and piece of shit guy gone. Nobody cared, least of all Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ok not issue with the slut and the wimp but the story is boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Imaginatively different and surprisingly tender, especially the ending. The same idiots who scream about tropes, memes, stereotypes, and clichés go absolutely apoplectic if a writer deviates from that well-worn pathway. My only critique is that Mary's/Jane's journey was way too extreme, too long, and mostly irrelevant. Cut down to about half its length with the essential elements strengthened, this story becomes a classic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous