Business Turned Pleasure Ch. 2

Story Info
Interview for a new secretary is pleasureable.
1.9k words
4.33
63.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had finally arrived when my secretary, Hazel, was ready to retire. I wanted to start early to make sure I had a good replacement for her. Hazel knew the ropes well in my office and I wanted her to have a little time to train the new girl. I called Allison to have her put an ad out for the up coming opening. Allison informed me she would take care of it right away, "Sir." Allison had indeed kept the tone of respect to me anytime I spoke with her. I smiled to myself knowing she remained in this attitude toward me.

Two days after calling Allison to advertise the position, she left a message that she had found just the right girl to fill the job. "Her resume was perfect," I believe were her exact words. I called her back and informed her that I had an opening for this afternoon and to have the young lady come by so I could interview her.

Just as my 2:00 appointment was ending, Hazel buzzed my intercom notifying me that Allison was here with the new girl. I was taken by surprise that Allison had in fact escorted her to the meeting. I told Hazel to see them in.

It was a good thing I was sitting when the door opened. My eyes were astonished to see a beautiful redhead with curls that lay softly to her shoulders. Her green eyes shined like emeralds. Her lips, moist, perfectly shaped showed a most enticing smile. She wore a tight black top and knee length skirt that split up to her shapely hips. Her long legs were covered with sheer black stockings. Her high heels made her look much taller than she actually was. She seemed to float across the carpet toward my desk. Allison walked close behind her wearing the same style outfit. I was looking at two angels. I stood behind my desk and extended my hand to greet her. Allison introduced her as Amy. When her hand touched mine, her eyes lowered.

"It is my pleasure to be in Your presence, Sir." I glanced to Allison, who also had turned her eyes down in my presence.

"Please be seated," I said sternly.

Amy knelt before My desk and said, "Sir if that is what You wish. This girl is here for You." I walked around my desk to face the two women. Allison followed suit as I approached them in kneeling before me.

"Allison, who do you bring for me?"

"Sir, this girl has one who wishes to serve You. This girl presents Amy to You."

"Rise, show me this beauty whom I have in my presence."

Amy stood, eyes still lowered, and stretched out her hands. Allison stood beside her and slowly lifted the tight stretched top over her head. The black lace bra accented her fair skin. Allison worked slowly but with steady intent. Her hands slid to the button on Amy's skirt. I watched as she loosened the skirt and let it fall to the floor. She wore black lace thongs that barely covered her trimmed red hair just above her pussy. The black garter finished her adornment, holding the stockings to her smooth, firm thighs. Allison took Amy's hand and turned her slowly before me. Her creamy white ass cheeks were taut as she moved around. I looked at this beauty and knew Allison was thinking of my desires. As she completed her rotation to once again face me, her hands dropped back to her sides. I reached out to lift her chin.

"I want to look into those eyes. They are as gems in a beautiful ornament."

The look in hers eyes was filled with passion, a fire burning from her soul. My hands slid down her throat to her soft breasts. I traced her bra across her chest. My fingers grazed lightly on her skin creating goose bumps to rise. I saw her nipples grow hard with excitement. My mind began to race. I looked to Allison, still standing with eyes to the floor.

"Join her. Reveal yourself to me."

Allison began to remove her own clothing in the same manner she just undressed Amy. I watched as she slowly revealed her body, removing her clothing piece by piece, leaving only her bra, thong, and stockings in place.

"Take her hand, Allison. Kiss it. I want to see you love this beautiful one."

Allison took Amy's hand and began to lick each finger, one at a time. Her lips kissing her hand, her wrist, slowly licking up her arm. She reached her shoulder where she slipped her fingers to the snap on her bra. Her petite fingers unhooked Amy's bra, revealing her breasts, nipples standing hard. Allison kissed over her shoulder to her throat. I watched her tongue snake down her throat between her breasts. With apparent expertise, her tongue found Amy's nipple and slowly circled it, teasing it until Amy let a slow moan escape her lips. Allison's red lips took the hard bud in her mouth, pulling, sucking hard.

"Bite it, Allison. Make her feel you."

Allison opened her lips so I could see her teeth clenching Amy's nipple. A louder moan slipped out. She moved to her other breast and licked, sucked and bit her nipple until Amy was pulling her head tight to her.

"I did not give you permission to touch Allison! Do not move unless I instruct you, do you understand?"

"Y-yy-eesss , Sir" Amy whimpered as her hands dropped to her sides. I could see her body was on fire from Allison's talented and stimulating mouth. She looked as one feeding, sucking hard to get milk from Amy's breast.

"Stand aside, Allison. Stand beside her."

Allison stood straight up, her eyes looking down at her feet. I looked at Amy's red, swollen nipples. I felt the stirring become stronger in my groin. I now wanted to feel these beauties.

"Kneel. Take my cock from my trousers and taste it, both of you."

In unison, the two women knelt in front of me, their hands reaching out to unzip my pants. I felt Amy's warm hand slip inside my zipper, search for the opening in my boxer shorts, and wrap her fingers around my hardening cock. She pulled it from its lair and held it gently in her hands. Allison joined her in stroking my shaft with her familiar fingers. I remember that touch oh so well. The two extended their tongues. They looked so erotic kneeling, facing my cock, tongues ready to enjoy me. Amy licked softly over the head of my cock causing it to jerk slightly. Allison started down the shaft until she reached my balls. Her tongue licked slowly around my balls, sucking each one in her mouth, one at a time. I felt her hot mouth surround my scrotum. Her fingers cupping the bottom of them as she tenderly sucked. Amy continued to run her tongue around the tip, tracing the circumcised head, teasing the tiny hole in the end. When she took the head in her hot mouth, I almost lost all control of my body, having my balls in one hot mouth and the head in another, sucking each. I had to have more. Amy started to engulf my cock into her mouth until it reached her throat where she relaxed her muscles to accept it all. My entire cock was in Amy's mouth, her lips touching Allison's as she sucked my balls into her mouth. I watched as they completely took all of me in both of their mouths.

Stand before me, both of you," I instructed before they made me cum. "Allison, take Amy's hand, turn her to my desk. Bend her over my desk, prepare her for me."

I watched closely as Allison turned the blond wonder and forced her over the wooden desk. Her hands hooked into Amy's thongs, slowly pulling them over her hips. Allison remembered how I love to have things done slowly, seductively. As she revealed Amy's creamy white ass, she leaned down and kissed each cheek. I watched her tongue lick across her soft cheeks. Her hands covered Amy's cheeks, squeezing, and then spreading them. Allison moved aside without looking up to me to offer me a view of her tight ass. After a brief offering of the sight, she leaned back over and let her tongue slide down her sweet crevice. Allison's tongue slowly drifted down until she found her tight ass hole. She circled, pressed, and teased her ass with her warm tongue. Allison raised her fingers to press into Amy's ass. Her tongue continued down as she pushed her finger deep into Amy's tight ass. She licked the wetness that formed just below her swollen lips. Allison licked around her lips, tasting, licking her juices from her wet pussy.

Amy began to moan. Her voice becoming high pitched as Allison's tongue was driving her crazy. When Allison pushed her tongue between Amy's pussy lips, her moans became whimpers. I was now stroking my cock. I moved to Allison's side. She knew I was ready for her and stood by me. I lifted Allison's chin and kissed her softly, licking her lips and tongue to taste Amy's pussy on her mouth. I stood behind Amy, forcing her legs wider, pushing her head to the desk by holding the back of her neck. Allison, as if on cue, took my cock in her hand, started rubbing the head between Amy's pussy lips, getting it wet. I watched her move the head up and down her soaked slit. I pushed forward with my hips. The head of my cock slid in easily. She was very wet now. I put my other hand on Allison's shoulder, urging her to kneel beside me. She slid under Amy and knew just what I wanted.

I felt Allison' tongue lick my shaft as I pulled it from Amy's hot pussy. I pushed back in, feeling her tongue follow where she began to circle and tease Amy's clit. Amy pushed back hard to me, taken the full length of my cock deep inside. I slapped her ass cheeks until they were red with fingerprints. I pushed hard and deep, fucking Amy wildly. My balls slapped Alison's cheek with each thrust. I pushed Amy's head down hard to the desk, hearing her moan loud with pleasure. Amy met each thrust with strong force of her own. I fucked her with long hard strokes deep into her burning pussy, taking her with strength, force, and hard thrusts. I felt the pressure growing in my balls.

Allison's tongue was doing the trick on Amy's clit. I felt her shudder and push back; knees buckling as her pussy tighten around my cock. She let out a long, low groan as her juices flowed around my cock. I no longer could hold back. I felt my balls tighten, my cock throbbing and jerking, as I sent forth long squirts of cum deep into Amy's pussy. I rammed my cock harder and harder into her wetness until I had spent my load. I pulled my cock slowly out, Amy still lying on my desk. I watched Allison lick hungrily at Amy's pussy, cleaning the mixture of Amy's sweet cum and my sticky, white sperm.

She sucked Amy's open pussy, covering her entirely with her mouth. Once she had cleaned her with her mouth and tongue, Allison rose up, pulled Amy from the desk, and kissed her passionately, sharing the taste of our sex.

This was one interview that would make a lasting impression on this boss.