Busstop

Story Info
Story about my public humiliation and use.
1.9k words
4.16
21.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
confuc
confuc
3 Followers

i was looking at the screen, deciding if i should say yes to Master's question. He had asked me if he should help me edge, as i was instructed to do, outside my apartment. A stupid thought, because the question was more of a formality than something i could say no to. Not that i would say no... the whole point of me edging so often was to get me to be horny all day. i'm different when i'm that state. Willing and controllable, slutty.

He asked what i was wearing and when i said:

"A t-shirt and knee socks Sir"

"No panties?"

"No Sir, i wasn't allowed any all week."

Another one of the things he makes me do to get me in that horny state.

i stared at the animation that shows he's writing... it was a long sentence...

"Wear the dress I selected for you over your clothes, take a buttplug in your hand and walk to the balcony. There, I want you to take off your dress, remove all your other clothes, sit on all fours, insert the plug and put your dress back on. Come back with your clothes in your hand and return to the computer."

i walked to the closet where i kept his clothes. i had given him a budget and he decided what i had to buy, put them in a separate part of my closet and his orders and specifications, and they were his property. i could only wear them if he told me to. i put on the dress over my shirt and went out of my apartment, up the stairs, and to the top floor of our building, to a shared balcony (more of a roof garden). i looked around at the windows. i was relieved to see the blinds down on the windows nearby. i removed my clothes, got on all fours, and inserted the buttplug, lubricating it with the juices my body was producing all week. Standing up, i looked around. Some guy might be peeking, i hoped he liked what he saw. i put my dress on and picked up the clothes, getting back behind the computer.

He ordered me to get a rope and tie a harness, inserting the remote egg inside. i was alarmed but did as told, i'm a good girl, after all. Well, it all depends on who you ask i guess.

With the harness tied i came back to the screen. He asked if i could walk with it and decided to make me test this by getting a wooden spoon from the kitchen, and when i came back, he made me spank myself. My poor pussy was confused by each hit; arousal, and pain, they canceled each other out and at the same time, that pain and arousal replaced my thoughts. i really was a mindless toy at this point.

He made me put on his thigh high stockings, his high heels and ordered me to go outside. With a dripping wetness between my legs, i went outside, painfully aware of me being dressed like a slut would dress, and wondering what the deal was with the remote.

Using chat on my phone, he directed me to a bench, underneath a tree, and made me put the remote under it. After that, i was told to sit at the bus stop and tell him i was ready.

i really wasn't thinking straight, because i never wondered why i had to put the remote there. i was focussed on the bus-stop and the group of people there. They looked at me and talked about me. At least i thought they were.

i sat on the metal grid and carefully pulled out my dress from under me. i'm not allowed to sit on it, so my bare ass touched the cold metal, making me shiver and hardening my nipples, who were poking now. Suddenly the egg started. Someone was there and playing with the remote. i wondered who it was, but thinking clearly was not easy, with the cold metal and my pussy feeling hot on the inside but wet and cold on the outside.

On the chat my master texted:

"Do you like that buzz? You are not allowed to look back, and definitely not allowed to cum. if you are getting too close just raise your hand."

i didn't have time to think about it because at that moment one of the guys asked me if i wanted to go with them. i told Master and he said to tell him i was waiting, so i did. He kept looking at me until he was on the bus, and i was trying to not show i was getting close to cumming from the egg, buzzing inside.

i was crazy horny and focussed on the sensations, holding back my orgasm and talking to Sir. i noticed a man standing just outside the bus-stop, looking at me. He was nice looking, dark haired and with a stubble. i only glanced at him, trying to hide the state i was in.

He came toward me and said "hi".

i said "hi" back.

"You are very pretty" he said. "What are your plans for the day?"

The vibrator was buzzing hard as i raised my hand. The guy kept looking at me, a bit puzzled at the gesture, but still looking, inspecting me almost. i felt relief as the buzz lowered.

"You are dressed like you should be feeling cold, but you seems to be quite hot, are you ok?"

He emphasized the "quite hot".

i couldn't decide if he was complimenting my looks, commenting on my sweatiness, or if my near-orgasm state was that obvious.

i answered that i was waiting for a guy, and that i was a bit nervous. The man stepped closer to me. i could smell his aftershave, his clothes. He said that whoever i was waiting for was lucky, because i looked hot as hell, sexy, and "up for fun". He sat down next to me, i felt his movements through the bench. i hoped he didn't feel the vibrations

The vibrator turned high and i stiffened, and let out a moan and quickly raised my hand. He looked over at me, i was turning red, and still on my phone, chatting to Master. God i was so horny. Thoughts raced through my mind as i wondered who the guy was, if he was "in on it"

Master texted: 'Do you want to cum?'

"i am so horny sir, please let me cum tonight."

"How long has it been since your last orgasm?"

"About a month, Sir, please take me home and let me make myself cum..."

The vibrator turned a level higher. i felt the wetness of my pussy dripping past my thighs.

The man sitting right next to me said "You look horny! I'm getting turned on just watching you."

it startled me a bit, he sounded confident. i looked over and saw him getting hard. He didn't hide it.

"I can give you your orgasm make you cum, but not in your house, if you want to cum, it will be here and now, or you will wait until next weekend."

"Oh my god please, no.."

i looked at the guy who was still staring at me. He grinned.

"I want to hear a yes or no in 10... 9... 8..."

Oh god please no, please yes, but not here, i can't cum quietly he knows that.

"7... 6... 5... "

i'm about to explode. The guy took a look at his phone.

"4... 3..."

This is my only chance!

"2... "

i have to decide now!

"1..."

fuck it, i texted "yes"

i looked at the guy who looked back. i texted "NO!!"

The vibrator stopped while the guy looked at me and smiled. What did i do? i just promised my Master not to cum until the weekend while i am horny like crazy, i need to cum so bad!

"Do you need your orgasm , Kitten?"

"Yes sir, please... but not here."

"if you can't wait until saturday, there is only one way to earn your orgasm. Give the guy next to you a blow job, here and now, in the bus stop."

it went fast after that, my hornyness was high, my Master was torturing me so bad, and the man knew i was horny, and i was turning him on. i looked over and saw he was rock hard, and then Master texted: "give him a blowjob."

i don't remember what i said to the man, but seconds later i was bent over with my head in his lap, and my lips around his hard cock. He was large, but not so large i had problems. He was also thick, my jaws were stretched wide, but i managed to keep my teeth from scraping him. i felt his cock pulsate, tasted his precum. He mumbled and moaned as i sucked his cock, and with a sudden jerk, he started cumming. Hot streams of thick, bittersweet cum filled my mouth, and i nearly came from the situation alone. i sat up, and looked at the chat that said: "don't swallow."

He ordered me to walk back to the tree, where i saw... my best friend Samantha with the remote in her hands. How did she get involved? Has it been her controlling the remote all that time? She turned my vibrator up high, and grinned as i walked to her, holding back my orgasm, not swallowing, and feeling very humiliated, slutty, embarrassed, and hornier than i remember ever being.

"You dirty slut, did you really just suck that guy in the bus stop? Show me what is in your mouth!"

She made me open my mouth, and after looking at the stranger's cum for a few seconds, made me swallow it with a grin on her face. it was thick, and lumpy, and tasty..

i can't help i, i get so horny from tasting cum i just.. get lost in it.

She wanted to kiss me, but didn't want to taste the cum. She grabbed my hair, looked at me and snapped "open!"

I opened my mouth and she spat.

"gargle and swallow"

i swallowed her spit, mixed with the cum and she smiled. "open" she said, and again spit in my mouth..

It tasted a bit sweet, i think she drank wine before. The third time she tongue kissed me, roughly but passionate, still holding my head firmly.

'Your master told me you will take care of my reward for the help,' she told me.

She sat down to the side of the bench. Her coat opened a bit, she pulled her skirt up.

"Get on your knees."

i crawled between her legs and lick her to orgasm. She was wet, very wet. She moaned softly while she came, right there, in the dark on the park bench just across my apartment block. She held my head down, forcing me to hold my breath while she came, shaking. i licked her wetness clean and thanked her for using me to for her orgasm like my Master has taught me. She gave me the remote back and told me i could go home and do what Master told me to.

"But don't clean your face before tomorrow morning"

With the taste of a stranger's cum still in my mouth and the smell of my friends pussy still rubbed on my face, i finally came. Lying on my bed, exhausted and with my legs still wet of the juices that had floated that evening, i fell in a deep sleep.

confuc
confuc
3 Followers