Bust Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bannkie
bannkie
3 Followers

I'd often wondered when I was younger and hated my breasts and used to strap them down, because the boys called me bad names and girls hated me, what it would be like if I let a boy touch them. Suck on them. I knew it was wrong, but I had to know. When everyone else was sleeping I'd put one tit in my mouth and suck on its nipple. Then the other. Then I'd push both together and lick them like a windscreen wiper. It comforted me. I stood up a little and showed the old man that I remembered how to do it. Traffic on the motorway slowed down and horns travelled away from us, but I continued licking until the old man told me to stop.

The boy's faces behind the old man were feral. There eyes were dilated, chins stuck out and jaws clamped. There was a palpable heat off them and they looked ready for a fight. But they were quiet now. There was only the sound of the coach travelling through the dawn. The old man tugged at my skirt and grabbed at my panties, pulling them down over my hips and letting them slide to the floor. He piled my clothes on the chair beside us and put my sandals on top. I was naked as Eve.

The old man took a hold of my hand as if we were a married couple. Davie grabbed at one of my tits and Mick grabbed at my ass, but they were token gestures, as they let us past. The old man moved into the booth of the back seats, which because of the stairs no one could really see you. I moved to get in beside him. But he pushed me two seats across, to the middle seats. I sat there shivering, with my legs shut and my arms across my breasts.

'Open your legs,' said the old man.

I opened my legs. The hair on my mons pubis, higher up, was full of coarse little curls, I'd never noticed before. The lips of my labia majora were red and inflamed. I could feel a tingling in them. 'Wider,' said the old man.

I slouched down on the chair and opened my legs as wide as I could. The boys, as if drawn by the musky smell, formed a screen in front of me. They could see right into the darker redness, almost purple of my vestibule, right into the drip of my wide open cunt lips.

'Masturbate yourself,' said the old man.

The folds in my prepuce were already wet, but I pulled at the skin, with two fingers, with both hands, at each side so that my clitoris stuck out even further, like a sticky out flap of brown cockrel head, wedded to my insides. I closed my eyes. Almost as soon as I touched it I grunted.

'She's all yours,' said the old man.

I was hit with a tidal wave of cocks. Two were slammed into my mouth right away, pushing me back on the seat. They were pushed in and out like gobstobbers. I couldn't even wank them, because someone else was trying to ride me from the side and no making a very good job of it. So I got his cock and started wanking it. Someone else was on the other side kneeling, nuzzling and sucking on my nipple and trying to wank on them at the same time, so I had to help wank him. One of them, I don't know who, rubbed a forefinger along my perineum and pushed it up my ass, as if it was a dipstick.

The pace slackened a bit as the Mick and Rab came in my mouth, almost at the same time, as if one cock was urging the other on. I felt their cocks momentarily lift and harden in the roof of my mouth. They quickly pulled out together as if they had been embarrassed at being so intimate with each other. Some of their spunk hit the back of my mouth, but strands hit my lips and nose. I licked my lips and tired to catch the stray bits with my tongue.

Giro was trying to mount my tits. I felt sorry for him. He was the smallest and he had the smallest dick. He'd red hair and it looked as if he would be bald in a few years. I'd have held my tits together for him, but Davie was like a jealous kid on the other side, wanting to make sure that his mate didn't get more than him. He'd nothing to be jealous of. He was a handsome boy, with black hair and model good looks and with 12 inches, the biggest cock of the day. I kept tentatively wanking Giro, but decided to give Davie the prize. I leaned sideways, eye to cock. I took as much of Davie's cock in my mouth as I could, gagging in the process. I wanted to fully taste him. I let go of Giro's dick, just as he was coming. He wanked himself into the hair on the back of my head as I nudged Davies legs apart and tasted his musky gym filled, jockstrap, balls. But it was his cock he and I wanted in my mouth. I wanked it with lips and tongue and with the salvia in my mouth: spitting and sucking and licking the shaft and bulb of its head, like an old pro. I felt the ecstasy of him coming, travelling like a stillness through his body. And I nipped and sucked at his cock some more, urging him to spit it out, to give it to me. I licked at his clear precum and jerked his cock out of mouth, getting up off my knees and looking into his eyes as I protectively pillowed it between my white tits. I didn't even have to jiggle them, the way my husband liked it, Davie had already cum. I'd never seen as much spunk. It dripped from my chin onto my tits. I rubbed that into the crack of my fanny. I left the spunk on my forehead cheeks and nose, I let him see me, like some kind o f bad actress, slowly put into my mouth and lick off with my cunty, shiny, hand. I liked him watching me do that with his kind eyes.

The boys were standing behind me, wanking themselves, feeling at my tits and bum and trying to spunk in my hair to catch my attention. But there was one more thing I wanted to do for Davie. I gathered up as much of his spunk off my face as I could and put it strand by strand into my mouth. I got unsteadily to my feet, lay on top of him and kissed him, forcing my tongue between his lips and down his throat. He didn't respond at first. Then he was kissing me as hard as I kissed him. It was our secret. I was unravelling his spunk and, like a baby guillemot, I was feeding him back his spunk. I wanked his cock and it grew quickly hard again. I bent down to suck on it again, licking on his nob, tasting on its salty goodness.

Mick was roughly fingering my ass and cunt, making up for what he didn't know about technique with enthusiasm. I wanted Davie's cock inside me. But I bent over and sucked on Mick's pug cock. The other two cock were thrust at my face like eager puppies. I took a lick out of each, bent over, wiggling my bare ass in front of Davie, but he didn't seem to be taking the hint. I needed him inside me. I felt back for his cock, keeping the other boys at bay with an eager hand and tongue Davie was still hard. I couldn't see what I was doing but I didn't need to. I levitated his whole body up by gripping his cock and guiding him inside my dripping cunt. I felt as if it was his first time. Then he started banging me as hard as he could, his spunk filled balls smacking against my bare ass. I pushed forward, trying to get even more of his cock inside me, my big tits jiggling with the movement of the coach and a good humping. I was greedy now trying to get three other cocks into my mouth at once. I felt Davie slow, and tense, and squirt apologetically inside me. His cock slid out as easily as it had slid in. I pushed back with my bum, but he was all done. His cock had turned into a little mushroom. I sat on it. I wanted to protect him and it. I fiddled with it a little until it came alive enough to put up against my puckered ass hole.

Mick grabbed my hair. He was sick of sharing me with the others. I was wanking them with my hands, but he dictated the pace that he fucked my mouth. I could feel Davie's cock growing. I opened my legs wider, showing off my gaping gash and pushing down on his little button cock, with my littlest hole. I pushed down again and I felt him adjusting his legs and fingering his cock until it was semi hard. I pushed down again, pushing it back, until force met force.

I don't think I could have taken Davie's cock up my ass unless Rab had began to fuck me from the front. He's pulled away from my hand and kinda ducked under the others and stood up and began to bang seriously hard, as if he was determined to come, even if he was shot down doing it. I liked it. I grabbed at his head when it came into reach, pulling him towards me, kissing and letting him taste Davie and Rab's cocks on my tongue. As if to emphasise the point, I pushed a finger up his ass. He came immediately.

'Gross,' said one of the other boys

Davie's cock was growing inside my little ass, but it was too big and splitting my insides. He seemed to sense this and stopped pushing up, simply sat there with most of his cock impaled up my ass.

The other boys fell away and formed, what seemed for them, an orderly queue. Mick seemed to like putting his cock in my mouth and tickling my ass, so that more and more of my weight fell on Davie's cock. Mick's pace quickened. He grabbed at my hair to pull my head down to lick the last spurting juices of his cock. He watched fascinated as I licked and sucked for all I was worth. When Giro pushed his cock forward his cock I tried two cocks in my mouth again. Then I let Giro bang me as I worked on Mick's cock. His cock went into spasm and I could taste his precum, when he pulled it out of my mouth.

'I want to fuck you up the arse,' Mick said in an aggressive tone, but the next bit was more like a little boy that had lost his penny marbles, 'I've never fucked a girl up the ass before, but I've wanted to.'

'You've never fucked anyone before full stop. None of yous have', said Davie, out of breath, pumping away, showing off, because he could.

I knew Davie regretted saying it, just as I also knew it was true. But I now wanted his big cock inside my cunt, not my ass. I needed him to finish me off.

I staggered forward pulling Davie out of my ass. I pushed him back, down on the seat and pushed his legs apart. I tasted the freshness of his big cock once more, before squatting, pushing my fanny lips up and over it swollen head. Motorists could see my tits flopping about as I rode him like a jockey in a donkey derby. But as I grunted and writhed in my own juices, I needed something more to cum.

'Now's your chance Mick,' I spat out as he fondled my bum cheeks, 'fuck me hard up the ass'.

Although he tried he couldn't fall in with our rhythm, couldn't get it up.

Giro was the first to lose his anal cherryhood. The gooey white settling spunk from Davie's cock lubricated his entry. And as he pumped my ass he pushed further and further onto my Davie's waiting cock in my pussy. Giro's legs buckled before mine. He unloaded inside my ass, mixing his juices with Davies, and fell back, as if the weight of his coming made him stagger.

Rab quickly replaced him, fucking my ass, with his bony little frame and cock for all he was worth. His enthusiasm seemed to be catchy. I found myself making strange animal noises again and I rode Davie's cock my body heaving with orgasm, after orgasm. Rab, like Davie, lubricated my ass, but the bus slowed down. We were on the outskirts of Edinburgh and would soon be in Waverly station. I kissed my Davie for the last time, shuffled up the aisle with spunk running down my bare leg. The boys stayed in the back seats, casually moulded to them, as if they had been there all of their lives. They watched while I put my clothes on.

Some passengers got on and sat on the top deck at Waverly. It was only a fifteen minute journey to Glasgow, Buchanan Street. Mick felt his way like a crab up the couple of chairs that separated us. When he sat down I quickly saw why he moved so strangely. His cock was still pushing out. I stroked it, through his trackies, like an old friend. It grew bigger. He looked about and pulled the band down again, nodding as if to give the all clear. I had its taste in my mouth, when a conductor walked up the stairs, quickly walking down again, just as Mick spat his cum in my mouth. I licked at his cock once last time, draining every last bit of his spunk. I kept it there, like a chipmunk, in a pouch in my cheeks. I kissed him passionately just as we were coming into Glasgow. I knew that was what he wanted to taste most. I could see my husband on the concourse, pacing up and down, in that way he did.

As I reached for my bag from the luggage rack Davie slipped me a bit of paper. I knew it had his phone number on it. But I was a married woman. What kind of girl did he think I was? But I did smile at him.

'What happened to that old guy?' I said.

'What old guy,' said Davie, looking at Mick for guidance.

'The one you were talking to,' I said to Mick, 'the one you thought was my husband'

'There was only us on the top deck,' said Davie and Mick together.

I knew they were lying. They must have been lying.

bannkie
bannkie
3 Followers
12