Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is an awful cynical to say," Sue said.

"I know but once you realize the emotional and financial hell these men have gone through I think you would understand their point of view," I said.

What am I supposed to do to get you to trust me on this matter? Sue asked.

"I don't know let me think about it for a little bit you have to understand I had no idea you would be interested in this. It is just going to take a little time for me to get used to it," I replied.

"Everything ok?" Bob typed.

"I think so," I typed back then I continued, "I think she wants to watch me suck a guy off."

"Your kidding aren't you?" he replied on the computer screen.

"No I am not let me ask her strait out," I typed.

I looked up at my wife, she was staring at what I typed at on my computer then I asked her, "Do you want to watch me suck my first cock in thirty years?"

She looked at me with a serious look then she said, "You still haven't told me about how you feel about this. I need to know where you are with these feelings towards men."

"That is the one thing I hate about Oprah and shows like hers everything is about feelings. You want to know about my feeling ok here it is. I love you and I'm committed to you with all my heart. That being said I should tell you I am extremely lonely. I don't have any male friends right now in my life. All of my friends have either moved away or died. What I'm left with are associates who I work with people who I really don't know when it comes down to it. The closest thing I have to a male friend now is Bob and he lives 500 miles two states away from me."

What about Diane's husband Joe, don't you consider him to be a friend? Sue asked.

"I don't even know the guy he seems nice enough but we have only met three four times even then we didn't really even talk. I don't have a clue as to what his interest are and what kind of guy he is," I replied.

"In order for some one to be your friend you have to meet them and open up and communicate a little you just can't sit there like a bump on a log and wait for the evening to be over. Sue said.

Are you saying we should discuss this some how with Diane and her husband?" I asked. By now I was getting real tired of the conversation. I love my wife but I really hate it when she beets around the subject like this I was beginning to wonder what she was up to and what other motives she might have for this conversation"

The instant message alarm sounded off on my computer. It was Bob. The screen read, "What did she say?"

"She is evading the question she wants to know my feelings toward men. I kept telling her I only committed to her. She is the only one I love and that I'm extremely lonely for male friendship. She just keeps asking for these feelings one way or another that I'm supposed to have. What in the hell is she talking about? What fucking feelings are I suppose to have towards men?" I typed back.

Bob typed back and replied, "You need to sit down with her in private to find out where she is coming from."

"I suppose I should, I'll go ahead and sing off for now and start round three of this discussion with her," I typed back.

"Tell me how it turns out as soon as possible," Bob replied.

I deleted the message box I had been typing in to Bob then I shut down my yahoo messenger. I looked up at my wife and asked, "What exactly are you talking about here. I tried to make it plain as day. I don't have a clue what you're talking about when you ask me about feelings towards men. Do I think I could love a man the way I love you? Do I want to date and romance a man? Would I want a relationship with another man like the one I would have with you are any other woman for that matter? Is that what your talking about?"

Sue looked frustrated and then she said, "Yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. Now what are the answers to those questions I just need to know?"

I replied back, "The answer to all those questions is a unequivocal no. Do I think it would be fun to suck and get sucked by other men I would like to try it just once to see if I still like it? If I liked it as much as I was younger I would like to do it on a regular basis. Now I would like to know why are you bringing this up what do you have in mind?"

"Let's go into the living room and talk where it is more comfortable for both of us," Sue suggested. I said, "Ok," and I got out of my des chair and walked towards our living room and sat down on the couch.

Sue sat next to me and asked, "How long have you felt this way? Why haven't you ever tried to talk about it with me?"

I thought for a second or two then I said, "Pretty much since Bill and his new wife moved away. Since he left I have been pretty much by my self in that I don't have anyone to play golf or go fishing with. That is when I started to spend more time on line. A few weeks ago I met Bob and we just started talking. First about general stuff and it progressed from there. You still have not told me where your head is at on this subject."

Sue put her hand on my leg then she said in a reassuring matter, "I have noticed you have not been happy for along time. At first I thought it was because of me. Because I have let my self get fat and unattractive. I thought maybe you have gotten bored with me and no longer found me interesting. You would spend all of your free time on the Internet or you would find mundane things to do around the house. It seemed like I was the lowest thing on your list of priorities if I was on that list at all. I was beginning to think you were having an affair with another woman. That is when I looked into your message archive to look for some kind of evidence to confront you with. What I fond there was pretty mundane innocent stuff until I found your conversations with Bob. I found them interesting in that whenever you talked about me you never said anything bad. It was always in positive terms. I had no idea you still felt that way about me. I also had no idea you felt the way you did about your job and the two people you work for. I thought the reason for most of your mood had to do with your job. It must be hard for you to spend so much time with people you don't respect let alone like. It was during this time I was keeping track of your conversations with Bob. Then Diane told me about her son and her husband. I never really thought about that kind of activity until then. Then she had me over that night when her husband brought a friend home. I don't know if they preplanned that or not. Diane did know that I would at least be open to watching her husband play with another guy and I have to tell you not even in my wildest dreams could I have imagined something that was so erotic and wild. A couple of days later I found your discussions with Bob and his bisexuality and your experience as a child. My dilemma changed from how could I even tell you that I would be interested in talking to you about this subject to how to get you to know that I would support you any way I could if you wanted to try it."

"This is something I would like to try once just to see if I still like it. Why don't you talk to Diane and see if her husband would be willing to discuss this with me some time?" I asked Sue.

"Sure I will do that over lunch. I'm sure she has been waiting for my answer ever since she asked if you would be interested in this," Sue replied.

It was getting late and I had to be up early for work so I retired for the night. Sue stayed up a bit longer. She was not up when I got up for work the next day. The day seemed especially long in that it was the normal chaos at work. This was one of those days I really wished I could find something else to do but being mindful of the local economy I just kept my mouth shut and head down to stay out of everyone's way.

When I got home Sue greeted me at the door and said, "There is some one here that wanted to talk you."

I went in to the living room and Diane and her husband Joe were sitting on the couch. Diane asked, "How was your day?"

I looked at her and frowned and said, "I work for morons and have idiots for co-workers any day I get through it with out going stark raving mad is a good day."

Dian's husband John said, "I know what you mean there sometimes it is better to just shut up and deal with the pressure when you're away from the job."

I then looked at both of them and said, "I'm going to come strait out and ask, Sue has told me some things about you two I just want to know if they are true?"

Diane looked at me with a strait face and said, "It depends on what she said."

God I thought to my self this dancing, around a question must be a gender thing why can't woman just give you a strait answer. Then I asked her, "She told me that John likes to suck off men and you like to watch him. Is that true?"

She smiled and said, "Yes it is I don't know why it has the effect on me the way it does. It is something I like to watch him do when he let's me." Then Diane asked, "Sue told me you have done this in the past and your interested in trying it again have you found any one to try this with?"

"No I haven't," I replied then I continued, "We have only begun to talk about this and to be honest until yesterday I thought it would probably remain a fantasy for me. I'm still trying to figure out how I would even go about it. Maybe John could tell me how he meets guys for this and how he brings up the subject with other men?"

John looked over at me and replied, "There are several ways to go about this but the safest is the Internet because you can chat with a guy before you meet in person. That can be a slow process though and if the need gets to be to great to deal with you can always go to one of the bookstores in town and do a glory hole but that has risk of its own."

"How often do you do this?" I asked John.

When ever I can or when ever I want. Diane encourages me to do it as often as I like," John said.

Sue got up off the couch and said, "I think I will go and fix us something to snack on could you come out in the kitchen and help me Diane?" she asked.

Diane said, "Sure I'll be right with you," and she got up and followed Sue in the Kitchen.

John asked me, "What would you like to do this with guys if I may ask?"

I replied, "To be honest I want to try sucking again. Talking with my out of state friend about his experiences and telling him about what I did when I was younger has gotten me real curious but I don't know where to start this."

"I can see your point there," John said then he continued, "It was Diane's idea to start the way we did. I have to tell you it was really scary the first time being in a strange public place I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Pretty soon after that we joined some Internet sites that made it more convenient to discreetly meet like-minded individuals but even then it is hit and miss. To be honest if I'm going to continue this I would like to find some one I could meet on a regular basis. I'm getting tired of the one night stands."

I asked John, "When is the last time you sucked a guy and how did you meet him?"

"A couple of days ago I just went to the book store and did a glory hole. In fact I sucked off two guys that night," John replied.

"When would you like to do it again," I asked John.

"Any more I'm always up for it. Diane encourages me to do it as much as I like." John said.

"I wonder if Sue would ever be so open minded," I said out loud as I was thinking.

"I think she is more open minded and understanding than you think," John said.

"What do you mean?" I asked John.

"I know for a fact she likes to watch guys give each other head. She has even went with Diane and I a couple of times to watch me suck other men off at the book store and she has watched me suck a couple of guys off at my house. She really likes to watch me do this and she has told Diane that she can't wait to watch you do it. She has also said she hopes you like it as much as when you were a kid," John replied.

"Are you offering to get me started," I asked.

"Sure why not?" John said.

"How would you like to start?" John looked over at me and smiled then a few seconds later he asked, "If you want to start now you can begin by taking your clothes off."

"Let me go and ask Sue first," I replied.

Just as I was about to get up and go into the kitchen and talk to my wife. Her and Diane walked into the living room carrying a tray of snacks and some beer. John looked over at them and said, "Bill said he wants to try sucking cock again but he needs to ask for Sue permission. What do you think Sue is it ok with you if he does this?"

Sue replied, "If he wants to do it then he should do it why don't you just go over to his chair and wave your cock in his face to see if he will take the bait."

John stood up and walked over to the couch where I was sitting. He stood right in front of me and unbuckled his belt then he unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the floor. He then reached down and started to slowly stroke his cock. With each stroke it started to grow a little bit. His cock was about average size I guess at about 6 inches long and about 2 ½" wide and he was circumcised. He stepped forward towards the couch till he was as close as he could get to it. I sat on the couch not saying anything. Just looking at his growing cock and looking up at his face to see if he was serious or just kidding. My wife and Diane were sitting off to the side of me on the love seat I would occasionally look over at them to see if they were really interested in this or if this was some kind of sick joke on there part to see just how far I would go with this or if I would chicken out at the last minute. To be honest here there was a part of me that did want to get up and go in the next room and lock the door. On the other hand there was another part of me that was growing on the inside that really wanted to carry this through to the conclusion. I looked at John's cock then I looked up at his face then I looked over at my wife one last time, then my wife said, "Go ahead honey take him in your mouth and suck him again you know you want to do it. You know you will enjoy it once you get started."

My lips were suddenly incredibly dry with out thinking I stuck my tongue out and licked them. John then put his hand on the back of my head and with gentle pressure pulled me to his cock till it started to enter my mouth. I did not resist him at all in fact I started to go down on his cock as soon as he got it between my lips. I started to go up and down on the shaft while licking it with my tongue savoring the taste. With in a few strokes of my mouth he was completely hard. A couple more strokes he started breathing hard. Then I started to work on his cock with my hands as I was bobbing up and down on it with my mouth. Then I heard my wife say to Diane, "My god look at my husband suck your John's cock I think he likes doing it more than John. Suck him baby suck him good. Make him come in your mouth and swallow his whole load, come on baby make him come."

John's cock started to ooze pre-cum form the end I found the taste and texture quite pleasurable and swallowed it as it came out. Then John started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth like he was fucking it. His paced started to pick up and he started to gasp for air. I felt his cock swell even larger in my mouth and then John gasp one last time his back stiffened and arched and his grip on the back of my head became more firm then I felt his cock twitch in my mouth as it began spurting come in my mouth I felt about four spurts enter my mouth and then his cock started to deflate. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and reached over with his right had and grabbed my chin and said, "Go ahead and swallow you earned it. That was one great blow job you gave me I hope we will do this again and I will return the favor for you." John stepped back and pulled his pants up and looked over at Diane and said, "I think we should go these two need to talk now like you and I did the first time you watched me."

Diane said, "Your right honey we need to go." then she said will talk to tomorrow over lunch Sue see you then." She then hugged Sue on the couch and got up and walked over to John and she gave him a passionate hug and kiss and said, "Thanks for the show baby that was hot."

They walked towards the front door and Sue and I said our good byes and thanked them for coming over. When they were gone Sue looked at me and asked, "Well how was it?

'Honest answer?" I asked her.

"Yes" she replied then she said, "I would like and honest answer as to what you think about what you did with John? Did you like sucking him? Did you like having him come in your mouth? Did you like swallowing?"

I looked at her then I looked at the floor I had to admit to myself I was ashamed of what I was about to say it was something that I thought no real man would ever admit to. On the other hand Susie and I have had our problems in our married life but lying to each other was not one of them. So I answered, "Yes to everything."

Sue then asked, "Do you want to do it again then?"

I thought in for a penny in for a pound on this one so I answered, "Yes and I don't ever want to stop doing it I really liked it that much."

"How far are you going to take this? How do you think it will affect us and our relationship?" Sue asked.

"I don't know maybe about as far as John has taken it. It does not look like his activities have affected his relationship with Diane. I will try to talk to him to see if it has had any effect on their relationship." I replied.

There is one thing I have been curious about for the last couple of days though? I said.

"What is that?" Sue asked.

A couple of days ago when this whole thing started I asked you if you would eat pussy for me you said you would not talk about it at this time. You have anything to tell me? I asked my wife.

Sue looked away from me then she looked down as if she was staring in a deep dark hole. I reached across and lifted her chin up till I was looking in her eyes and I said, "You really don't have anything to be ashamed of here what ever you have to say I will do my best to try and understand your point of view."

"I haven't but Diane and I have talked about it and it is something I would really like to do. I hope your not offended but it is something I would like to try by my-self first I think it would be more comfortable doing it that way for the first time." Sue replied.

"How long have you been interested in this?" I asked Sue.

To be honest I have always been interested. I got to play with my roommate a little in college before I met you. Like it was something I liked but I thought I had to give it all up when I got married. I thought about her from time to time wondering how she is doing if everything is ok with her. Then Diane told me about her activities with John and I asked her if she would do anything with a woman she said she hasn't but she would be interested if the circumstances were right. Then she asked me if I had and I admitted to my activities in collage. She then asked me if I would do it again and I said yes under the right circumstances and she asked what those were I said only if you would approve."

"You know I have always let you do anything you want as long as it does not affect our relationship. I have always wanted you to be happy. If this is something you would like to try, then go ahead and do it. I would just like to know all the details afterward," I said.

"You really wouldn't mind if I play with Diane?" Sue asked.

"You just watched her husband fuck my mouth and swallow his come. On what basis would I have to object if you wanted to experiment a little?" I asked Sue.

"You have a point I was just concerned with what you would think, that's all." Sue said. She then looked at the clock and said, "It's getting late and we both have to be up early for work tomorrow we had better head off to bed."