Busted

Story Info
What do you do when your secret erotica career is found out.
2.1k words
4.16
11.6k
1
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past week had really been hell. I had some personal issues I was trying to work through with an sex partner who was not known to my family, my daughter had some issues with her ex and I had to keep the kids for a few days and on top of that I got outed as a Literotica writer.

Not that in itself is a bad thing but my mother is still alive and steeped in that great Southern Baptist tradition. I already hear how I am going to burn in hell for not going to church and since much of my sex life, fact and fiction, is in the process of coming out on Literotica I am sure she will denounce me as the son of Satan if she found out. The good thing is all of this is the lady that outed me only told one person and that was her husband. The really good thing is that they are Literotica readers and have liked what got published so far and have agreed to keep it quiet.

It was my fault I was outed. No I didn't use real names and kept locations fairly hard to recognize. It was my lack of computer knowledge that got me. Other than turning on the thing and activating the programs I have little knowledge in the way they operate. As one friend of mine said early on in the computer age "It's PFM ,pure fucking magic."

My laptop had crashed and since it had a lot more on it than my Literotica files I was a little upset. I had called Nerd Patrol and they said they had a tech in my area that morning and he could stop by around 12. About 1 a poor copy of a police car pulled up in the driveway and some geeky looking kid hopped out. I came to the front door to let him in and saw my neighbor Maria in her front yard next door. She was wearing a Daisy Duke shorts and a denim shirt tied under her tits. Her fire red hair sparkled in the sun as she pulled her sprinkler around. That also allowed me to the curve of her ass in those shorts. Man for almost 40 she was hot. About that time officer Nerd walked up and stuck his hand in my face. We went back inside my house as he handed me a clip board with a contract and some paperwork on it.

He sat in front of my computer for a few minutes turning it on and off watching it boot up to the point where it would just lock up and turn the screen blue and freeze. He looked up at me saying he would have to call his boss up and asked me to fill out the form and sign the contract. I was about to put pen to paper when the doorbell rang. Leaving nerd boy on his cellphone I went to answer it.

It was Maria, she was standing in front of my door in the same mouthwatering outfit she had on earlier but this time I could see the swell and sway of her tits and the sparkle in her green eyes. Smiling she cleared her throat to get my gaze a little further north before asking, "You got computer trouble?"

Pushing past me she led me back to my living room where Agent nerd was just finishing up with his conversation with his boss before he regurgitated everything back at me. Here it came and all I could pick up was corrupt hard drive, loss of data, reimage hard drive, etc. Finally he finished with "It is looking about $800 to fix it and you may or may not get your files back."

Shit the whole damn laptop cost me only about $400 brand new but I had tax records, family photos, and other stuff on there. Looking up at me the technician asked "Did you sign the contract"

That's when I realized I hadn't filled anything out yet and said ,"No."

Maria sighed and said, "Good, what's it doing?"

I booted it up and she watched it run through the sequence once before saying, "OK get rid of your Cyber SWAT cat here and I will be right back."

I steered the young man out the door rather quickly with him sputtering about breach of contract before I reminded him I never signed one. He quickly countered with calling the local police but I pulled my cellphone of my belt and told him not to bother I was going to do it for him. The flustered young Bill Gates wannabe backed out of the driveway and headed down the road in a literal huff.

Maria came back with a CD case ad a thumb drive in her hand smiling broadly. She took my hand in hers and pulled my arm next to hers and I could fill the jostling of her braless tits on my arm as we walked back toward the house, I started to get a little hard. Maria said "A lot of those franchises are on the up and up but I have heard nothing but price gouging and computer horror stories from the local one."

Dropping my arm as we entered the door she added, "Whenever you have a problem call me, did you forget I do IT support?"

I did forget but I don't think I would have bothered a neighbor with this.

My cell phone started ringing as Maria said "Take that and give me a few minutes to see what went wrong."

I did as she asked and noting it was from daughter I went back to the bedroom to answer it. It was almost 45 minutes before we had my daughter's latest sperm donor problem resolved. I call him sperm donor because even though they were married he never was much of a father to the kids. As I came out of the bedroom Maria was gone and there was a note on the keyboard. "All fixed"

I booted it up and it worked flawlessly and even faster it seemed. I got everything running and found all my files including the Literorica stories I had thought I had lost. I got caught up paying my online bills and it was late before I remembered to call Maria and thank her. Her husband Derek answered the phone, he was a likeable guy and when I explained that Maria had helped me out and I wanted to repay her he said "Oh the computer thing, yeah she mentioned that." There was silence for a minute before he said "Hey how do you feel about brining over the fixin's for steak dinners for 3 tomorrow night we call it even. "

Taken aback a little I said "Sure, OK!"

Derek finished with "Great, bring everything over at 7 and we will eat at 8.

That afternoon I picked up 3 New York Strips and some large bakers, along with some Vidalia Red onions and Portabella Mushrooms. I showed up about 5 minutes early and rang the bell. Derek answered the door dressed in khaki shorts a muted Hawaiian shirt and flip flops. I was glad I didn't over dress for the occasion. Derek took the bag from my hand as he ushered me into the house and into the kitchen. Maria was standing there in a light green halter dress chopping vegetables for the salad. I couldn't help but notice how her full tits would swing with her movements. Derek had taken over the counter and began prepping the steaks. Maris finished her chores washed her hands before picking up her wine glass before steering me around the house on a mini tour before ending it on the covered patio by pool. Derek was out there cooking in the outdoor kitchen. As we walked up he offered me a drink by opening the door of the refrigerator so I reached in and grabbed a Foster's. We talked for a bit and then it was time for the steaks and grilled portabella's. The conversation was polite and neighborly and I tried to be the same and not ogle Maria's braless tits swaying under the summer dress. We were about done with the meal when Derek asked "So, I hear you are a writer?"

I thought Maria was going to choke on her fork of food and fortunaly it wasn't the steak and I was genuinely confused at first. Maria was face was bright red and it looked like she wanted to sink through the floor. Maria took a drink of wine before whispering out, "I saw your Literorica stories when I fixed the computer." Maria explained how the computer had made backups of the files and they popped up when she got the computer running.

It was my turn to sputter and turn red. Derek said "Relax, we think it's cool and we have even read what you wrote so far."

Taking a big gulp of beer to clear my heart out of throat I asked "You read them?"

Derek chuckled saying "Yeah, we read Literotica, and it also explains why I have seen you popping over the fence on occasion." Laughing out loud he finished. "At first I thought you might have been a peeper, but now we know where you go." As he finished he winked and took a drink of beer.

We laughed a talked for a bit as Maria and Derek asked about the stories she had seen. I explained that some of my stuff was true, some of it was embellishment of true events that happened to me or that people told me. They asked who Mary was, they had moved into the Neighborhood after my wife had passed away but they knew her name wasn't Mary.

I explained that Mary was the first real love of my life in college. Back then we had not game station, internet, or cable TV, not that we could afford it. Neither one of us had much money as we both scrapped and saved to get through school living in the dorm and eating in the cafeteria with little extra cash for entertainment. Mary and I would sit together on park bench with her leaning back into my chest and my arms around her. She would point out people or couples that seemed interesting and we would develop stories about them. Another popular past time would be to read to each other. One day she brought back a copy if Anais Nin's Delta of Venus and the subject of our stories would change. We would develop the stories as a form of foreplay working each other into a frenzy taking breaks to kiss each other before making out way to the room to make love. In the spring of our junior year Mary was selected for a program that took her away from school for 6 weeks. As the semester closed she came back. We had been in the room after making love and had dressed to go to supper in the dining hall.

On our way out a young voluptuous blonde passed us waving and smiled "Hi Dan!"

Mary looked at me and I am sure the guilt was all over my face. I took her hand and tried to explain to her what had happened while she was gone. I was invited to a party and went alone. There was a lot of free liquor that night and after midnight the blonde, Sheree, and I ended up on the fire escape getting some air, when she leaned in and kissed me. Had it ended at that I wouldn't have felt guilty but it didn't stop there. I kissed her back and we made out for about 20 minutes before she orgasmed by rubbing herself against me. I finally broke out of my sexual stupor and made my excuses and left. I could see Mary was upset and she would walk beside me but not let me touch her as we walked back to the dorm. When we got to the dorm she told me goodnight and walked inside. To make a long story short Mary decided my transgression was too great and we ended up breaking up. Even though I later met my wife and had a long, happy and sexually fulfilling life I would still on occasion wonder about Mary and how her life was. When I was done Maria had a tear running down her cheek.

I think I have made some new friends and on top of that I have a new story for the Halloween contest. If I can only find time to write it.