Busted

Story Info
He is caught masturbating by his wife and her friends.
840 words
4.06
176.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I had gotten off work early and had came home in a horny mood. However, to my disappointment when I came home my wife was gone and there was a note saying she’d be back at three o’clock. That meant that I wasn’t getting any for at least six hours and even then I didn’t know if she would be up for it.

I laid down and to a two-hour nap but when I woke up I was still in a horny mood so I put in a porno and sat on the end of the bed and started stroking my dick. I figured this was one way to help satisfy the horny mood I was in. I was into the movie and was enjoying jacking off and never heard the living room door open. I had left the bedroom door open, which is off of the living room. Because I had the volume on the television up I did not hear anyone come in. My wife had brought home some of her friends. She was going to let them borrow a movie we had just bought so they had stopped off at the house to pick it up. My wife had told them I was at work, so when they heard a noise coming from the room they thought maybe it was a burglar so they all three came to investigate the noise. When they reached the door they were shocked to see me totally naked jacking off on the bed, the television is on the opposite wall from the door so I didn’t see them in the door until I heard my wife say “Oh Shit”, which is exactly what I said when I turned and saw them.

The two women quickly went back to the living room but my wife was still in the doorway laughing and saying she was sorry and had no idea I was home. I was mad, embarrassed and also very aroused by what had just happened. My wife was still standing there in the doorway when she said that I should finish what I was doing but she wanted to watch. I sat there for a minute collecting my thought when I decided why not. I grabbed my dick and started stroking it again while my wife watched. She stepped into the front of the room for a better view. I could tell all this had turned her on. She stood there staring with a smile of pleasure on her face watching when she said she wanted me to do this in front of all three of them in the living room. I told her I don’t think I could do it. She proceeded to tell me how much fun it would be and the she knew that her friends would love to watch me. She grabbed my arm and gently tugged saying “come on, please.” I reluctantly stood up, not believing what I was about to do. As I stepped into the doorway entering the living room, I saw the ladies sitting on the couch. My wife asked the ladies if they wanted a show and they said definitely. My wife walked me to the middle of the living room where I was now standing totally naked. She proceeded to sit down with the other ladies. She started telling me to stroke it because they wanted a show.

I slowly grabbed hold of my cock and started stroking it again. I could hear the women take in a deep breath, excited about what they were about to watch. I was stroking it pretty good and really starting to get into it. Seeing how this was turning them on was really getting my blood flowing. I could feel that I was getting close to cumming and they could tell it too! They all three started cheering me on. That was all it took, I shot my cum across the room. Some landed on the lady sitting next to my wife. I heard one of them say “WOW that was awesome!”

I was feeling a little weak in the knees so I went over and sat in a chair before I fell down. My wife looked at me and said, “Thanks sweetheart, that was great.” Then my wife and her friends stood up and said they better get back to work before they were late. She also told the other women that we should do this again some time. They all agreed then looked back at me sitting naked in the chair with cum still all over my dick, and asked if I wanted to do it again sometime. I told them any time they wanted I would be up for it. I told them that I had one condition, next time they would all have to strip if they wanted a show. They agreed and my wife went on to say, “Ok, lunch tomorrow at my house ladies,” as they walked out the door. Lunch tomorrow should be interesting!!