Busted

Story Info
She comes home to find hubby watching a video.
1k words
4.1
76.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of shopping I was heading home and thinking about how late I was, and how you would react to it. I was getting more worried by the second, wondering what you had gotten up to while waiting for me. After parking the car and getting the shopping from the back seat I was heading to the front door when I noticed that there weren’t any lights on, just the glow from the computer screen in the office. I figured you must have gotten hooked on what you were doing online and didn’t notice it had gotten dark, and hadn’t turned any lights on yet.

While walking past the window I saw a fuzzy outline of you reclined in your office chair, one foot on the desk. Smile on my face I decided to take the opportunity of watching you without you knowing it and moved closer to the window.

I was only shocked for a second to see that you had your hand in your lap; I couldn’t make out exactly what you were doing through the curtains, so I moved over and put the bags on the door step to open the door. Once it had opened I heard rather loud moaning as though someone was having fantastic sex. I could only imagine what you were watching.

Putting the bags on the bench I presumed the sound was up too loud for you to notice I had come home. A plan started to hatch in my head, I ran quickly into the bedroom and put on my sexiest red teddy, fairly sheer fabric and it left nothing to the imagination. I moved close to the door of the office and poked my head around. With your back to the door you still hadn’t noticed I was there, I wanted a look at what you were watching before I let on I was there.

Slowly moving into the room I looked over your shoulder to find that you were not actually watching two people having sex, you were watching three people and they looked very familiar. It was you and I and my friend from the gym that I had brought home for us to play with last week. I hadn’t realised that you had the web cam on in the upstairs bedroom while we were playing, obviously recording the events for prosperity. A glance at you told me that you were thoroughly enjoying what you saw, your hand wrapped around your swollen cock, pre-cum sliding from the tip.

Quietly I walked up to stand behind you, something alerted you to the fact I was there and your leg came off the desk and your hand stopped what it was doing and you spun around in your chair so fast you leg hit mine and I toppled onto your lap. Giggling I said “having fun Mr? “ The shock showed on your face for only a second before you grabbed onto me and kissed me. After a few minutes you start talking a mile a minute telling me that you’re sorry that you had taped the session last week but that you thought I would enjoy it down the track. Reassuringly I kissed you again and turned the chair around so we could both watch the computer screen. There we were fucking this other woman, you cock was in her pussy my tongue licking it as it entered her, very quickly I was getting wet and wriggling on your lap.

Your cock was stirring again under my ass, so I took it in hand and rubbed it, the moans coming from your throat told me you were quite enjoying the situation you had gotten into. The lace covering my pussy was getting wetter by the second, and I could smell my own juices. You must have been able to as well, positioning the chair so I could put my legs on the desk either side of the screen your hand pushing aside the sopping wet lace and without hesitation slide two fingers into my waiting hole. The sight of us on the screen and your fingers quickly moving in and out of me drove me to my first orgasm. Your cock pushing against my ass had grown in size and badly needed attention, I got off your lap and kneeled between your legs and took the head of your cock into my mouth, wriggling my tongue back and forth on the tip, holding the shaft in one hand I moved up and down on your cock, pre-cum flowing freely, it tasted sooo good I could help but move faster up and down your shaft, my hand pumping along with my mouth.

You must have been close to cumming when I walked in because it didn’t take long for you to grab my hair and hold me still while you took your cock from my throat and pumped it until cum streamed all over my face, my tongue greedily darting out to get each drop. Once the spurts had stopped you rubbed the head over my lips and face, which just made me hotter than hell. I stood and straddled your legs on the chair quickly slamming my pussy onto your cock before it had a chance to go down. I was feeling like a wild woman on a mission, bouncing up and down on your cock. My nipples were aching with need, “bite them I told you, of course it didn’t take you long to rip the front of my teddy down and suck and bite on my nipples, making me slide up and down your pulsing cock faster, I could hear our moans mingling with the ones coming from the computer.

Gripping the back of the chair over your shoulders, I pushed my tits into your face and raced towards the goal of cumming all over your gorgeous cock. I could feel the muscles in my pussy tighten around your shaft which set of a chain reaction, as my pussy pulsed its fragrant tasty juice all over your cock, and I felt the hot sensation of you cum filling my pussy. Taking in great gulps of air I relaxed onto your lap kissing you, our chests heaving with exhaustion.

This is my first submission so some feedback would be fabulous, hope you enjoyed :-)