Busted by Molly's Mom

Story Info
A mom makes a request to her daughter's girlfriend.
1.6k words
3.62
68.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I was cleaning my room when I got an urgent text from my girlfriend Molly telling me to come to her home at once, but it did not say why. I went there confused and curious and rang the doorbell. She answered and took me to the kitchen, where I saw a nude, attractive older woman. She said it was her mom Jenny. I asked why she was nude, but Jenny told her to go to her room before she could answer.

She did so as I asked Jenny what was going on and she said she would explain after I undressed fully. Stunned I asked why and she angrily replied to do as she said. After I stripped nude she showed me Molly's phone and scrolled through the dozens of naked photos of us mortifying me. She told me to let her see my phone and I did. She found the same photos, proving our sexting. She was upset we did not lock them or told her about our exchanges and wanted to split us.

I pleaded her not to. She said she would let us stay together if I had sex with her. I was shocked as she said she got aroused at my photos and wanted to know how good I was at sex before deciding on Molly and me, hence why she stripped beforehand. I at first refused, being grossed out from sex with my own mom weeks prior, despite loving it and now I had to do it with Molly's mom despite her beauty, but agreed to it to keep seeing Molly.

Her mom and I kissed and felt each other's breasts, buttocks and vagina. I kissed her neck, chin, breasts and stomach before sitting on the floor to lick her vagina. I masturbated at one point as she put her legs on my shoulders and orgasmed. I kissed her legs and fingered her anus before standing to lip-lock with her. I climbed on her and she kissed my neck, torso, chin and chest.

I then sat on her shoulders to let her lick my vagina. I held her head. She masturbated, held my buttocks, and fingered my anus as I yelled. We swayed in joy so hard, we fell onto the nearby counter. I got on all fours as Jenny arched back, put her head between my legs, and licked my vagina. She stood up and faced me to kiss my buttocks and shove a dildo in my vagina, then spanked me while licking between my cheeks and sucking my anus. She put the dildo on a strap-on, wore it, knelt on the counter, and pushed it in my anus and vagina. I lay face-up with my knees bent as she got on top of me, thrusting me again and we kissed and rubbed each other's breasts. She knelt on my chest to finger my vagina as I licked the dildo and then she about faced, lay down to form the 69 position and kissed my thighs and sucked my vagina. I sucked the dildo and spanked her.

She turned face-up to let me kiss her buttocks, and took off the strap-on so we could finger each other's vaginas. She put the strap-on on me to play with the dildo and orgasm as I licked down her butt crack and sucked her anus. She lay down to form the 69 position once again, sucking the dildo as I sucked her vagina. She sat on the dildo to ride it and we held hands. She pulled me up as we kissed and felt each other's backs and breasts.

We lay down with her atop, still kissing, as I thrust her. She kissed my neck, then pulled back to ask if I loved thrusting her. I said I did. Sweating heavily, we laughed and kissed. I kissed her forehead, put her head to my breasts and caressed her like a child, which we liked. Molly returned and asked how things were going. Jenny said she liked having sex with me and let us keep seeing each other. Molly and I cheered as I said Jenny was good at sex.

I looked at my watch and realized I had to get home to finish cleaning my room. As I got dressed, I thanked Jenny for the sex and kissed her and Molly goodbye. As I walked past the front window outside, I saw them kissing with Jenny undressing Molly, and wished I could stay and watch, but knew my mom would go insane if I did not clean my room.

Five days later, Molly told me she wanted to have one-on-one sex with my mom. I asked why and she said it was only fair, as I had sex with hers. While surprised and hesitant, I told her to just do whatever she liked, not wanting conflict between us and knowing she found mom so sexy. Mom allowed it and that evening, pulled her car in the driveway coming home from work. Molly got inside. I watched them on my laptop from webcams I secretly put in the car.

They kissed, took off each other's skirts to reveal bodysuits and felt each other's legs. Mom leaned on the door, as Molly kissed up her legs, then unhooked her suit to suck her vagina and feel her buttocks. Mom lay down, pulled her knees back, and held them. Molly kissed her thighs and buttocks, then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus as she orgasmed. Molly then lay face-up on top of her with her vagina in her face and mom kissed her legs as they bent their knees. She then unhooked her suit to suck her vagina and rub her buttocks. Molly yelled before moving down a bit to let mom kiss her buttocks. Then she licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus.

They sat up to finger each other's vaginas and kiss before taking off their suits. Molly kissed down mom's breasts, stomach and neck and mom did the same to her. Molly about-faced to let mom kiss down her back and arms then mom about-faced to let her do the same to her.

Molly wore a strap-on with a dildo, as mom leaned down to hold and suck it. She lay down as mom went on top of her, letting her shove the dildo in her vagina and anus as they kissed. She wore the strap-on and sat on Molly's face to let her play with and suck the dildo as Molly bent her knees.

Mom lay on top of her again, pushing the dildo in her vagina and anus, then turned around to create the 69 position. She sucked Molly's vagina as Molly held and sucked the dildo. They then traded positions as Molly wore the strap-on. Mom held and sucked the dildo while Molly sucked her vagina. She took off the strap on as the women lay sideways and kissed while feeling each other's chests and vaginas, then Molly lay atop mom with her head on her breasts, and mom kissed her forehead and fondled her hair. They saw a webcam on the dashboard pointing at them, and smiled and waved at it. I happily waved back.

Molly and her mom visited me the next day asking if they could play one-on-one basketball in my yard as I had a hoop. I allowed it, went into my room, which had a window facing the yard, and saw them naked while playing. I was pleasantly surprised and watched the entire game, but was not sure who won. I was aroused by their sweaty bodies as they ran around.

Afterward, they sat on my picnic table bench with Molly holding the ball and talked for a bit, then kissed, as she put the ball down. She kissed down Jenny's stomach, neck and breasts as she sat on the table, then licked her vagina and held her breasts as she yelled. She kissed down her legs to her toes and Jenny lifted them up, then got on all fours on the table and Molly kissed up her thighs, then her buttocks and fingered her vagina. She yelled as Molly licked in-between her cheeks and sucked her anus. She lay down letting her kiss down her back and arms, then about-faced to sit on the bench as Molly sat on her lap to lip-lock.

Jenny kissed down her neck, breasts and stomach and she moved up. Jenny then leaned back onto the table as Molly sat on her face and let her lick her vagina while masturbating. She screamed, then about-faced to let Jenny kiss her buttocks. She held her breasts in joy as Jenny licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. Jenny sat up as Molly moved down and let her kiss up her back and arms to her neck.

She wore a strap-on with a dildo thrusting it in Molly's anus and vagina as she bounced on her lap. She sat next to Jenny to lip-lock and stroke the dildo as she fondled her vagina, then lay on the table with her legs up as Molly knelt on the bench, wore the strap-on, and pushed the dildo in her vagina and anus. She lay next to her to kiss softly and finger her vagina and Jenny stroked the dildo until Molly lay atop her mom with her head on her chest. Jenny kissed her forehead and caressed her hair.

When they had to go home they got dressed and said bye to me. I did not tell them I watched their sex and played dumb saying I hoped they had a fun game and cannot wait to see them again so we could have sex.