Busted Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife finds hubby's on-line porn account.
2.1k words
3.7
105.7k
24
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing how things can go from insane, wild and crazy to as plain as things ever were. The next morning we did all the same things we ever did when we are at the coast house. We got up slowly, made some coffee, watched a little morning news on the T.V. and I went out on the deck to enjoy a smoke with my coffee. Like normal I took my laptop out with me and turned on the radio for background noise to cover my porn surfing. But today porn surfing was totally different my wife of over thirty years had sex with another man yesterday, hell, another woman as well for the first time! So far she hadn't said one thing about anything yet. I didn't want to press so I waited for her to make the first move.

I was casually enjoying my smoke and the wonderful coastal weather out on the deck when my wife opened the sliding glass door and asked if I wanted another cup of coffee. I handed her my cup and said yes. Inside I was as jumpy as hell! She was as normal acting as ever, nothing, I swear it seemed like she never did anything! I nervously lit another smoke and she appeared at the door with a smile and my coffee.

As my wife stepped out onto the deck she handed me my cup and then with her other hand she handed me a secure digital card. She pulled up a chair next to mine on the deck and said bring up that porn website account of yours and up-load these pictures. She told me to block all the faces and to show her what I had done before do anything. Then she turned and went back inside the house.

I trembled as I popped the card into the computer. I hadn't seen any of what went on yesterday other than the few stolen glances I got and those were agonizingly too few! Oh my God! There was my wife on her knees, smiling into the camera with Bob's cock in her mouth! There was my wife getting her pussy eaten by Sally! There was my wife with her face buried in Sally's pussy and Bob was clearly behind her! There was my wife facing the camera smiling with Bob doing her doggy style! There was my wife on her back with her legs spread wide and on Bob's shoulders! There were only about twenty pictures altogether. I thought there would be more. It seemed like they were in there a long time. The last pictures really got me! There it was, a creampie shot!

My cock was really getting hard now! I was in a state of shock on the inside! On the outside I was cool, maybe a little shaky. It was so strange as I started to doctor the photos they seemed like any other porn I would find on the Internet, but these were of my previously conservative wife! It took about an hour to get all the faces covered up and I called my wife to approve before I up-loaded them.

My wife again pulled up a chair and I opened up the pictures. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her surprise as she saw her pictures for the first time. I broke the ice by saying it looks like you had fun. I turned to look at her for her response. She told me that at first she was hiding her nervousness, but Bob and Sally really put her at ease fast. She said they kept complimenting her and her fears slowly melted away. Plus she said she knew she was safe she had been with them the day before and I was there anyway so how much safer did she need to be! After that she said she just gave in to the moment and had fun!

"Well it sure looks like you did," I said, "You did didn't you?"

Looking at the pictures on the screen and mesmerized by them she said, "I did have fun, lots of fun!" And you how are you?

I'm horny as hell, shocked, but under this laptop I've got some morning wood that's letting me know how I really feel about this!

Then she told me I could finish up-loading the pictures in a little bit and to come to the bedroom and we'll take care of your "little" problem!

We stripped down in record time and I jumped up in bed and got ready for her to give me head like she normally does when we have a quicky. She told me she was still way too sore for any fucking. I was still okay with this, I didn't care, and I just needed some release. She had me lie on my back and she said she would sit on my face. Cool, I love this anyway! She lowered her pussy onto my face and allowed access to a little at a time. She loves to use my nose in her pussy and have suck on her clit and pussy lips. She likes to grind her pussy on me forcefully, she always has. When she has her orgasm she'll reward me by lifting her ass off my face and repositioning it so I can lick her asshole until she's ready to "rub out" another orgasm on my face. She'll do this for about three or so orgasms.

I became lost in doing what I love! Then my wife grabbed and twisted my nipples and used them to help her rub herself off on my face. Then she moved a little. I felt her grab my hand and she pumped some lotion in it. She dropped my hand. I knew what this meant. She had waited to have three orgasms before she gave me the lotion. I grabbed my cock and she teased me with details from yesterday and in less than five minutes I came hard, at least it felt hard, I couldn't see a thing.

As I lie there exhausted my wife got up of my face. She turned kind of funny, something seemed awkward but I was in "orgasm afterglow" mode. As she was standing next to me on the bed she scooped up the cum with her fingers and fed it to me just like last night. Then she complimented me on my pussy licking and my clean-up job. Then I caught it! She looked me straight in the eye and turned to the dresser and picked up her phone and stopped the movie she had been recording.

I started to say something and then I thought I had better not. I posted her pictures without her knowledge. I don't really have a good argument for as to what she was going to do with it. What did I care? My face was covered the entire time any way! No one could tell it was me!

After we straightened up she said to go up-load the pictures. I set out on the task and she went back to the couch and her computer. I created a gallery called "Vacation Fun" and was done in no time. I went inside to tell my wife I was done.

She was looking at my Porn website profile. "You sure have a lot of wild stuff here honey," she said to me. "So, what's better, fantasy or reality honey?" she asked.

Still reeling actually, I replied, "Well after those pictures and hearing you from the other room, I'd have to say, reality!"

"Good, we could both have fun with this as long as you understand that this all could end the second you say so! If you want me to stop just say the word. I do want to tell you that my attitude is different obviously now and I want to thank you for that! I can't believe how stubborn I was, but now, I understand much more," she said.

I asked her kind of timidly, "I know you're sore, but, I want to be in your pussy so bad!" Then even more timidly, "I'm still allowed aren't I?"

She looked at me and smiled and said, "Of course honey, just like I said, I'm still sore and rubbing my pussy on your face just now didn't help much! You've got some new pictures to masturbate to, if you want. Why, are still horny?"

I touched my nose and said, "No, I was just worried about not getting to fuck you any more."

"Oh don't worry about that honey. You'll still get to fuck me. It'll just be like it was before. I'll tell you when you can fuck me, and only then! In the meantime, I've got some thinking to do." She told me.

The next few days went by. I still didn't get to fuck her. She had me lick her to orgasm and I got to jack-off and eat my cum. On Thursday she got a text from Bob and Sally. She told me Bob and Sally's friends came up from Los Angeles to get away for some fun. I was immediately excited and my mind swirled with what could happen. Then she crushed me when she said that I was not invited this time. She could tell I was despondent over the news. She came up to me and reassured me and said she knew that she couldn't expect this to work if she didn't consider my needs too! I wondered where she was going with this.

Friday came and my wife was getting herself ready. It's so different when you know what's going to happen rather than when you don't. Then my wife revealed her plan to me.

My wife has a friend that lives in town named Donna. Donna has actually traveled in Europe with us before. Donna is a little older than us, not much, she's funny and good company. I've never had any attraction for her. Donna has been a long time friend to my wife and they talk about traveling all the time.

Donna is married and her whole family is totally dysfunctional. Donnas' husband has some condition that requires him to be on strong medications. He's been like this for as long as I've known Donna.

My wife told me that during the week when she was visiting with Donna she showed her the video she made of me!

I said, "You showed Donna?" I could feel my embarrassment rising.

"Why? Is that a problem? Do you want me to stop honey?" she asked.

"No, it's just, oh well, so how did she react?" I stumbled through.

"Well Donna is pretty frustrated by her husband Don. So, I figured she could babysit you for me while I was with Bob and Sally. I wanted to show her how you like being used. You two know each other and I trust her. You can do anything she'll let you do to her, but you have to do as she says. If I get any kind of report from Donna that you were reluctant in any way this ends the minute I hear it from her lips. If you don't act motivated and hurt her feelings that's it buddy! Well, what's your answer? I need to know so I can tell Bob and Sally that we're still on or not," she stated.

Oh my God! I thought to myself. My wife looked out of her eyebrows for an answer. I simply said while swallowing hard, "Your rules, ok!"

"That's right, my rules baby! Oh Donnas' in for such a treat! Thanks honey, you're the best! Great now get cleaned up, you've got to get ready too!" she said.

Six o'clock came fast. My wife met Donna in the driveway. They hugged I waited by the door. My wife got in the car and blew me a kiss out the car window. Donna came up the steps and smiled and hugged me like nothing was up.

I was about to learn how my wife had worked this situation to help herself and her good friend Donna. I closed the door and Donna told me she loved my video. I turned red. She laughed and said not to be embarrassed. She seemed so sure of herself. I couldn't get a good read on the situation.

"Well are you ready? I don't know how long your wife will be gone and I can't afford to waste any time!" Donna asked.

All I could think to say was, "What would you like me to do Donna?"

(to be continued if anyone says they want me to)