BUSTers-SKYLER: Cumming Back for More

Story Info
Discretia has it all...
1.3k words
3.7
27.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skyler absently rubbed her wet pussy. It was miraculously dripping wet even after she had five eager customers for the last three hours.

"What's wrong?" Gaea asked, her voice full of concern.

"I'm still wet." She half-whined in half-amusement.

She was with her three almost best friends, Gaea, Tequila and Fyre in the bar, counting their earnings for the night. The beautiful four worked as prostitutes in Discretia.

Discretia was a sex club slash whore house disguised as a bar that Wang Liszt owned. Its name speaks for itself. The club offers and promises great fuck time, a wide variety of girls to the elite clientele or those who are willing to spend money.

Fyre unconsciously flipped her shoulder length raven hair and asked slyly. "Do you know what that means?"

"What?"

"It's looking for more. Find yourself a man, Sky. Your pussy's demanding it."

Tequila let out a breathy giggle. "Yeah, Sky. You can't forever rely on Kleenex to keep it dry. Let someone lick it for you."

Skyler sighed. Her friends weren't much help. She wasn't in the mood for humor at the moment for no reason at all. Her wetness added to her dismay.

Twisting her curly red hair up, Gaea tried to break the uneasiness by saying, "Hey, we all have our share of wet flashes, give Skyler a break."

Fyre rolled her heliotrope eyes and mumbled a yes.

"Sorry Sky." Tequila said remorsefully, standing up and smoothing her flimsy dress. "I'll let you know how to avenge yourself by picking on me when I spring a leak."

Sky watched Tequila leave. "But you know Fyre, I think you're right." She left her chair and went out of the building.

Her black-haired friend grinned at her devilishly. "Call me and let me know when you're through!" Fyre called out.

"Who could that lucky man be?" Gaea wondered out loud.

They found out the next night.

Skyler's hand was still in her crotch when she reached her apartment. She desperately wanted the wetness to stop but her motions did the opposite.

"Ugh." She wailed. "Still fucking wet." She fumbled with her house key and got inside the house. Skyler decided that she won't be needing a man to do her to keep her dry. Besides, she was too tried to fuck.

Skyler hiked her knee-length skirt up to her thighs and pulled down her soaking wet t-backs. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her 34C breasts, and yes, she hated wearing bras. The damn things choked her boobies.

She tried making herself feeling less horny but her aloneness turned her on. Sky sat down on the couch with her knees up. She turned the TV on her favorite cable channel that shows porn flicks and fingered herself. She was squeezing her tits in passion when she heard a male voice behind her.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself."

She moaned, more pussy juice oozing from her body. "Devi?" Skyler squeaked, looking for him blindly in the place.

Devlin Mortland was one of Discretia's prized clients. He was about thirty-five years old and drop dead handsome. With his 6'4 frame and muscular built, it was no doubt that he was every woman's dream. Here's a little secret: Devi is Skyler's favorite client, she was very in lust with him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, blushing furiously.

He appeared from his hiding place and stared at her. He took his time as he walked towards the couch.

"I just came from work. I wanted to go to Discretia to find you but it was already closed." Devlin's face was beginning to look ravenous. "I found right where I wanted you, doing what I was thinking about."

Skyler laughed nervously but then her dripping pussy called back her attention. "Devi..." She purred longingly, thankful for his intuition.

Devlin accepted her invitation by loosening his tie and shirt. Sky was already busy getting his pants out of the way. She touched his dick through his boxers.She yanked him to her. She fiercely bit his arousal through the cloth. Sky stripped him off his underwear and sucked the full six inches.

Devlin roared. He fell beside her on the couch. Sky knelt before him, sucking, stroking, opening her mouth wider. She calmed him down by licking his belly button and then she went lower, pulling onto his pubic hair lightly.

He wanted to see more pussy, more tit, more of his favorite whore... he tore off her clothes leaving her hopelessly wet and naked.

She rubbed her breasts against his penis, gaining a response. Devlin was furious beyond belief. He rolled onto her on the floor. He kissed her fully in the mouth. Their tongues met. He entangled his hands in her thick auburn hair. She arched her back to rub her nipples on his chest Devi felt her nipples hardening. He in turn moved his hip so that the head of his penis was touching the mouth of her pussy. He kissed her neck passionately, still biting and sucking whatever skin he found.

Then his mouth found her huge breasts and equally proportioned tits. He was torturing her as he kissed the underside of each breast. Nibbling. Biting. Sucking. He continued tickling her pussy with the head of his dick. Sky pushed his head away from her breast to her nipples. He continued increasing the sucking pressure until he saw Sky pinching her other nipple. She arched her back to give him better access. He gave the other breath attention. He also noticed Sky's fingers delving in her pussy. He gave remedy to that and inserted two fingers. Still he ate her nipple.

"Fuck!" Sky yelled. "Fuck." She came helplessly on his had. She became horny again when she saw him licking her juice off from his fingers. She squeezed his ass.

Dev stopped playing with her clit. He now wanted to eat it. He raised her legs to his shoulders and began to kiss the sides of her thighs.

Sky came again, wetting his face.

He plunged his tongue deeply in her sweet cunt. He tasted her cum and liked it. He traced the outline of her vagina lips and then tried French kissing it.

She was thrashing about, her thighs confining his head. She pinched both of her nipples as she groaned.

"I... I..." She faltered weakly. "... I... want cock."

Devlin muttered from his drugged daze, "What did you say?" He still ate pussy with Sky grinding her hips to his face.

"Fuck me you horny bastard so I can blow you!" She shouted, thrusting harder. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Devi wanted to cum ever since her nipples came to his view. He gave her one last kiss before he pushed his penis to her wet spot. He rammed his dick inside her, quickening his pace. She matched his movements.

"Eat my nipples you bastard. Eat it!" Sky demanded, thrusting harshly, grinding her hips against his. She jerked his mouth to her tits.

His tongue rolled over the rock hard button. He pumped his hips and pumped until semen spurted inside her. Sky followed. He was still sucking on her swollen tit.

"I'm keeping my promise." Sky worked magic between his legs. She helped him jack off and before he knew it, his little friend was alive and standing again. Her tongue played with his stick and he was fucking her mouth already, then she tried to propel his balls to her mouth.

She was kneading her breasts against his penis. She was hinting if he could please fuck her tits.

He knew. Devi crouched on top of her and placed his reddened penis between her giant boobs. He eased in and out of her cleavage. She excited him by pushing her boobs together. Devi stared at her boobs as he tit-fucked her and got aroused. She felt his pre-cum on her chest.

She asked him to put his dick to her mouth. In between mouth fucking, she choked out, "Cum real hard for me, customer."

And he came. She drank his milk as she touched herself.

That was how she always made him cum for more.

Sky finally found herself satiated... and at last, dry.