Busting Broncos Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers

"What's it to you?" I asked.

The overlook was one of the few scenic spots nearby. There were a series of small mountains north of town and on one a parking space had been cleared and paved to give a view of the town. I guess entertainment was hard to come by around there.

"You're going to meet me there about 11 tonight." the deputy told me.

"I should tell you right now that I don't date outside my species." I said.

"Meet me, you little cocksucker, or you and your family both will be sorry. I've got some interesting things to discuss with you."

I could feel the rage coming on.

"It's not a good idea to threaten a person's family." I said.

"And it's not a good idea to underestimate me.' he replied. "Not everyone is as dumb as your big dicked sheriff buddy." He turned and walked away.

Rage is an interesting emotion. For a lot of people, it's uncontrollable. Mine, on the other hand, barely showed visibly but it always took over my brain and grew hourly. The results were never pretty.

I took care of all of my errands and was on my way back home when I got a text from Ronnie.

"Come see me ASAP." it read.

I drove to the Nomads headquarters and Bennie met me at the door.

"Interesting developments." was all he said.

Ronnie was in his usual spot although today he was dressed for travel.

"Thanks for getting here so quick." he said. "I've got a lot to tell you. The resume you sent me? I sent it on to the friend I spoke of. He already knew the name. Let me just say that my friend works in a government agency and he knows just about everything there is to know about what's going on in this state. And he knows a whole lot about Lester Chabot."

I waited for him to continue.

"First of all, it may surprise you to find out that ole Lester is actually the illegitimate son of our upstanding state senator John Booth."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Booth is one of those hard shell Evangelical right wing nuts. He acts like he just got re-baptized every time he takes a shower."

"I'm sure, and there's a whole lot more. It seems that Lester got into some trouble before he showed up here. He was working in one of the cities in the north of the state and became a person of interest. He may have had his hand in quite a few pots including drugs trafficking, prostitution and extortion. There's an open federal case on him."

"So his daddy sent him here to hide out?" I asked.

"Maybe. But my source also told me that there's a much bigger story involving John Booth. For all of his bible thumping, he's been on the law's radar for quite awhile, too. He may be involved with a state wide drug network. Same with prostitution. And other things, too."

Ronnie hesitated and then he said, "I know that you know all about us and our business. One of the reasons the sheriff never hassles us is because that's all it is, a business. We supply a need but we don't recruit new users. We don't sell to kids, we don't hurt or extort people and we sure as hell don't get involved with prostitution. But the guys that Lester Chabot may be involved with are totally different. They're scum of the earth. They tried to take us over a few years back and it was pretty ugly. After a few of their people showed up dead or disappeared, they left us alone. I think they may be getting ready to try again."

"Which would explain why the deputy is here. Use the cops instead of avoiding them." I said.

"Exactly. I'm meeting with some colleagues today to find out if there's anything on the grapevine."

"I just saw the deputy in town." I said. "He threatened me and told me to meet him at the overlook tonight at 11."

I saw Ronnie and Bennie exchange a look and Bennie said, "I don't think I like that."

"Don't worry about me." I replied. "I'll make sure that everyone, including the sheriff, knows exactly where I am. I'm not afraid of him, anyway."

"Just be careful." Ronnie said. "This is all tied together somehow."

Bennie walked me out to my car and when we got there he said, "Do you want me to come with you tonight?"

"No, Bennie," I said. "I don't want to take a chance on you getting hurt."

He propped his foot on my bumper and pulled his pant leg up over his boot. There was a sheath strapped to his calf that contained a long and deadly looking knife. He unstrapped it and handed it to me.

"Wear this." he said. "If he tries to hurt you, use it. It will get tied back to me, so you'll be safe."

I was so touched that I was speechless for a moment.

"Thank you, Bennie. I won't need to use it but I really appreciate it. And when this is all over, I'm taking you away on a vacation."

"Oh, yeah?" he asked, smiling. "Where to?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm not going to let you out of the hotel room the whole time we're gone."

"I'd better start eating my Wheaties, then" he replied.

* * * * * *

When the fellows came in for lunch at noon, Steve was noticeably absent. When I asked after him daddy said, "He asked for the day off. He said it was about something he's working on with you."

I didn't find out until supper time what that meant.

The food was already on the table when Steve arrived, blackened with grime and soaked in sweat.

"Jesus, wash those hands before you eat my food." I said.

He was all smiles, even as he washed up at the sink. He looked like he was dying to blurt out whatever had him so happy.

When we'd all finished eating he said, "Will and Tony can do the cleanup. You need to come with me."

I looked over at them and they nodded so I followed Steve out to the truck. Still grinning but not saying anything, he drove me the short distance to the little house he was so interested in.

The place looked entirely different. He'd cut away all of the overgrowth in the front so that the façade was visible from the road. It looked like a child's drawing of a house.

"You did all of this today?" I asked.

"This, and a lot more. Come and look."

"But Steve, what if we don't get it? All of your work will be wasted."

"We've already got it." he replied. "I went into town this morning and spoke to the realtors. You would have thought that I'd saved the whole office from drowning when they heard why I was there. They called the owner, he was so glad that he said I could buy the whole place for a thousand dollars."

"That's giving it away." I said.

"They thought I was crazy to pay that. They were so anxious to get rid of it, they let me sign a contract pending your signature and I left them one of our checks."

He suddenly looked worried.

"I hope that's alright."

"Steve, if you weren't so filthy and smelly I'd kiss you." I said. "We'll go in tomorrow morning first thing and I'll take them cash. This place is yours."

"Come and see." he said, blushing. "It's even better than I imagined."

There was an old flagstone path to the front porch that had been covered by the overgrowth, still in perfect shape. Steve led the way.

He'd already removed the front and back partition that had blocked the dogtrot hallway. Light poured into the hallway and as I stood on the porch I could feel a breeze blowing through. "We'll use deck paint on this floor." he said as he led me into the hallway. "Several coats so that it's weather proof."

He had torn all of the boards off of the windows and washed them and when he led me into the first room, I couldn't believe how different it was. Light poured in, even this late in the day. The room was a perfect square so it felt comfortable anywhere you stood. I had thought the walls were painted but the old beaded boards had simply been varnished years before and now shone with a deep honey color. He'd pulled all of the old furniture out and swept and mopped the floor.

"This is so nice I want to live here." I said.

"Come and see the rest." he said, bursting with excitement.

He'd emptied the entire place of debris and cleaned. Each room was light and airy, the walls glowing in the late afternoon light. Even the bathroom which I'd been afraid to enter the first time was light from a big window that had been added to the space. The fixtures were old and with a charm of their own.

"We can keep these, can't we?" I asked.

"They're in perfect condition, just dirty." he said. "I was hoping you'd like them."

Steve then led me back outdoors through the back door. He had started removing the aged vinyl siding on the back of the building, exposing a covering of wooden shingles.

"These are cedar." he told me. "They've never been painted. I already checked and it's still possible to get the same type, if there are bad spots we can just add new ones. They'll last forever."

I walked out into the bushes to view the building and for the first time I noticed that he roof line was high enough to hold another room.

"Is there an attic to this place?" I asked.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to notice. Come back inside."

When Steve and I reached the end of the hallway, he picked up a long pole with a hook on the end that I'd not even noticed. Smiling, he raised one end to the ceiling and caught a ring, then pulled down. A section of the ceiling opened and a pair of stairs slanted into the hallway.

"Let me get a flashlight." he said.

He brought one in from the front room and started up the stairs, me following. At the top we stopped with the upper portions of our bodies in the attic. He turned the flashlight on and slowly swept the space.

The entire attic was filled with old furniture, trunks, boxes and bags. There wasn't even a path to get through the room.

"What is all of this?" I asked.

"From what I can see, it's about the last hundred year's worth of accumulation. The people who lived here must have never thrown anything away."

"Wait until Tony gets a load of this." I said.

"There's more." Steve said. "There's a cellar, too, that you can only get to from outside. When I forced the door open, the space looked just as packed as this. Do you think Tony will want to get it sorted?"

"I think you just made your brother's year." I said. "We'll probably have to tie him to his bed to keep him from spending his nights here."

"I'll get the power turned on tomorrow, and then he can have at it. Are you going to tell him tonight?"

"No, you're going to tell him, it's your discovery. And you'll have to decide when he can start."

I thought this was a good time to bring up my idea for the front room.

"You know how much Tony likes going through all of the crates and how much he's going to love this. Well, I started him on a business venture, buying and selling estates and antiques."

"He's going to be in heaven doing that." Steve said.

"Here's the other thing." I said. "As soon as you showed me this place and told me your ideas, I got an idea, too. The big front room with the mantel would make a really nice little shop for him. He could open it on his own schedule and I can do all of his books for him. We can all help him moving stock and things like that. What do you think?"

Steve put his arm over my shoulder and hugged me to his side.

"I think I'd better ask daddy if I can have about a week off. I'm going to need to do a lot of work on this place to get it ready." he replied.

* * * * * *

I was feeling really good about how things were turning out but there was still the problem of the deputy. I knew that my meeting with him later that night was not going to be easy or pleasant. But I needed to know exactly what he was up to.

The time finally arrived for me to leave for the meeting. The overlook is only about five miles outside of town and as I drove into the parking area, my headlights showed the deputy's car facing the view and waiting. I parked behind him.

I opened my door at the same time that he did and he barked, "Get in the passenger side."

"Come back here, I'm afraid of heights." I told him.

He made a great production out of exiting his car and walking back to mine. I noticed a file folder in his right hand when he came toward me.

"You really are a little pussy." he said. "The view is great."

"And it's on the edge of a sheer drop of who knows how high. I prefer to be back here." I didn't trust the son of a bitch enough to sit in his car.

"It's a good thing you showed up, you little bastard." he said.

"What do you want, asshole, I need to get to bed." I replied.

He took his phone out of his pocket and pressed a few things, then handed it to me. The picture on the screen showed the sheriff's house.

"Press the play button." he told me.

"When I did, the view moved forward until it was right outside the front door. At first I wasn't sure what I was seeing but then I realized. He had filmed the sheriff and me having sex the other night. His phone even had a zoom function and there was no mistaking who was fucking and how.

"So you're a peeping tom?" I asked.

He took the phone from my hand and said, "You sure look like you're enjoying that big dick. Later on, it looks like he's really enjoying sucking your big meat, too."

"You dragged me all the way up here to show me your amateur porn, dickhead? I'm not impressed."

"Maybe you're not but I bet the people in town will be when this shows up on the internet. Your fuck buddy will probably be run out of town."

Now we were getting someplace.

"And, of course, you'd step in for him. Are you trying to blackmail us?"

"Sheriff Big Dick is on his way out, regardless." the deputy said. "This town is in for a lot of changes in the next few months. And that's where you come in. Do you see this file?"

I nodded.

"I've found out some very interesting things about you." he said. "Starting all the way back when you tried to kill your own brothers."

I didn't respond.

"Then there was an incident where one of the jocks at your school got put in the hospital. And a real good buddy of yours wound up shot in the face and left for dead. Any of this sounding familiar?"

"Gosh," I said, "you know how to use the internet."

"When people get shot in the face, it's by someone who hates them, usually a husband or boyfriend."

I sat listening.

"All of that was before you even moved here. Since you did, it seems like everybody who causes you trouble or gives you shit winds up dead."

"People die every day." I said. "If I had anything to do with any of it, the sheriff would have arrested me by now."

"Not if you're fucking his brains out." the deputy said. "He might even come under suspicion for covering it up."

"Nice try." I said. "You've got nothing to go on."

"I've got enough to make your life hell and his. And, I have plans for your sweet little family, too. Strange that your father and uncle didn't have a pot to piss in a couple of months ago, then you show up and the bills get paid. Not only that, there's enough money to buy a rental. Sounds like whatever you're into, they're part of."

I sat watching him, wondering if I could draw the knife on my leg fast enough to gut him.

"I didn't just fall into this shithole." he told me. "There are plans for this place, plans by people a lot bigger than me. And you're going to help me make them happen. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw you driving out from those motorcycle jerks' place the other day. They're part of the agenda."

"They might not like that." I said.

"They're already in line to get fucked and you're going to help me get them out of the way. You're going to be my little spy. You're going to let me know everything about their business, the entire how's and where's and then they all go to jail."

"You think it's that easy?"

"It's that easy, jerkwad. My friends want their business and they have big plans for expansion."

"So, they put you in the sheriff's office and you help them run the county."

"Now you're finally getting it. If you don't do as I tell you, you, the sheriff and your asshole family are in deep shit. There's nothing you can do except play along."

"You're really giving me no choice." I said. I doubt that he interpreted that statement as I meant it.

"We're going to be best buddies from now on." the deputy told me. "You're going to do anything and everything I tell you and then maybe I'll leave you and your family alone."

"I need to get home, now." I replied. "I need my beauty sleep."

"I'll be seeing you, then." he said as he started to get out of the car.

"Could you roll that window down?" I asked him. "There's a foul odor in here."

He gave me a sickly grin and then went to his car. Before I could even turn my key, he made a tight U-turn and sped past me, back down the hill.

I needed a plan. The deputy needed to be taken care of.

I had been sitting there for a couple of minutes, looking at the view and thinking, when there was a soft rap on the driver's door. I looked out and Bennie was standing there.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Are you protecting me?" I asked. I had to smile at the idea.

"I just wanted to make sure that you had backup if anything went wrong." Bennie said. "What did he want?"

I opened the door and walked around to the front of the car and leaned against the hood with Bennie beside me.

"There are plans to take over all of your business and expand." I told him. "Some high powered organization wants in and I'm supposed to help them make it happen."

Bennie didn't look surprised or even upset.

"Did you know already?" I asked.

"Not exactly. We knew someone was sniffing around. And Ronnie got a call earlier this evening from John Booth, the senator. He said he's stopping by our place tomorrow to discuss some business. He didn't ask, he told Ronnie to be available."

"So now we know who we're dealing with." I said.

Bennie didn't reply and we stood side by side looking at the vista.

"I'll come up with a plan." I told him. "He threatened my family."

I reached over and felt the big bulge of cock meat filling Bennie's denim crotch.

"If you like looking at the view, I bet it would look even better while you were getting your cock sucked." I said as I eased his zipper down over the growing meat.

* * * * * *

By dawn I had the beginning of a plan. As soon as it was light I phoned Ronnie.

"Is there somewhere that I could see and hear your meeting with John Booth today without him knowing?" I asked.

"I can arrange that." he replied. He then told me that Booth wasn't due until 2pm, plenty of time for me to deal with other matters.

As soon as Steve was up and about, we left for the real estate office. We were the first ones there and were back out again in less than half an hour. They were more than happy to accept cash and I saw the people in the office smirk at each other in regard to our foolishness.

Back on the street I said to Steve, "Let me know if you need anything else. I can't wait to see the place when you're done with it."

We had brought separate vehicles so I left him in town to attend to the power and water issues. I wasn't prepared to run into the deputy yet so I headed back home.

I was up to my ears in accounting when I looked up to see Tony standing in the office doorway.

"Did you buy the building?" he asked.

"It's all done. Steve told you about what part you need to play?"

"He did and daddy said that if I get everything done, I can go over and start today." He stood there a few moments before looking back up at me, almost shyly. "Steve said that I can have a shop there, too."

"It's not a huge space but it's a good start." I said.

"You really think I can do it?" he asked.

"I think you're a guaranteed success." I replied.

He went back out to work and I went back to work also. Time sped by and after lunch I headed toward the Nomads' clubhouse.

Bennie met me, as usual, at the door and brought me in to where Ronnie was perched on the sofa.

"There's no doubt that Booth and the deputy are working together." I said. "Why do you think Booth is coming here?"

rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers