Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 13

Story Info
Brittany and her friends go wild on spring break.
4.3k words
4.48
140.7k
30
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was beginning to set, the ocean's evening tidal wakes' roar had turned to a low grumble as they rode upon the beaches in Cancun, Mexico. A few hot and spicy parties were still blazing the beach front, most of the partiers were on spring break.

Brittany and her friends were also on their spring break; they had picked the beautiful beaches of Cancun to make the most of their time off. The twins, Danielle and Trishelle were busy living it up at some hot spots while Brittany and Kristen took themselves away from the parties and just strolled along the beach. Feeling the cool sand between their toes, and the nice ocean breeze against their bodies they were unaware of the camera crew following them on the beach.

Brittany had on a mid-sized green bikini decorated with a small blue triangular pattern strewn across the fabric. Her enormous 38F orbs exploded over the tops, the sides, and even underneath of her small bikini. The triangular patches just covered her nipples and areolas. The bottom part of her bikini had the same color and pattern on it. Her pale rounded butt cheeks were clearly visible, as the bikini sliced up the middle of her ass. She had a silk skirt wrapped around her waist, which covered her bikini bottom.

Kristen's bikini was solid red, and she also wore a silk skirt around her waist. Her 36D created an excellent cleavage.

"Excuse us girls! My name is Artie Sutherland and I'm a host of the Girls Gone Wild Series and I must say, I've never seen girls with such big and beautiful breasts before. Especially yours ma'am. You're practically falling out of your bikini top there. As Paris Hilton would say, that's hot," the host said, with his eyes glued to Brittany's overfilled bikini top.

"Thank you. I think?" Brittany said uncertain.

"Well I'm sure you girls know how Girls Gone Wild works. The crew and I were wondering if you girls wouldn't mind baring your lovely breasts to our cameras. It would make millions of men around the world very happy?" Artie requested.

"I don't know. I'm kind of shy about my body," Kristen responded, as she folded her arms across her chest.

"We don't normally do this. But we really want to see your breasts. So I'm willing to pay both of you $200. How does that sound to you?" Artie smirched.

"I really don't need the money. My parents are loaded. But I'll show you my tits for free," Brittany said.

"Get ready men," Artie bellowed to his camera crew.

Brittany pulled the triangular patches off the centers of her massive, creamy breasts, baring them for the cameras.

"Oh god!" Artie gasped. "Those are some fucking big ass titties."

Brittany raised her arms into the air and let her gigantic tits hang down and swayed gently with her breathing. Britt's nipples had become aroused from the cool blowing of the breeze.

"Those are some nice, large nipples you have... What's your name?" Artie had paused his sentence to ask Brittany.

"Brittany. And that's Kristen."

"Very sexy name Brittany. How big are those monsters?" Artie asked, still in disbelief over Brittany's breasts.

"I used to be an E cup. Now I'm around 38F," Brittany responded.

"DAMN! I didn't know breasts could exist in that size without getting implanted with silicone, and from what I can see, you haven't had any surgery to those large puppies," Artie exclaimed.

Brittany giggled a little bit and caused her enormous mounds to jiggle and wobble slightly.

"Can you do any tricks with those breasts like make them dance and swing them from side to side? The audience would love to see that. Fake boobs can't swing like the real deal?" Artie requested.

Brittany cupped her huge tits and squeezed them. She captured her hard thick nipples between two fingers and rubbed them, stretching her nipples outwards, dragging the massive flesh pillows on her chest out with her hands in the process. Brittany then cupped her huge breasts again and bounced them in her palms. Artie and the Girls Gone Wild crew couldn't believe their eyes as they saw her enormous boobs bouncing in Brittany's small hands. Brittany's tits bounced up and hit her chin and nearly her entire face. Brittany stopped bouncing her beauties and bent over. Her mammoth jugs drooped down and formed a cavernous tunnel in her cleavage, one that could fit two to three cocks at the same time. Brittany then shifted her body from side to side and swung her enormous breasts back and forth like a pendulum.

Artie and the crew felt their cocks ready to burst through their pants crotches. Brittany grabbed her breasts from the bottom and slapped them together. The two flesh mounds hit together making loud slapping noises, similar thighs slapping together during passionate fucking.

"Ohhhh, Brittany, that was fantastic! What other tricks can you do? Can you suck your own nipples?" Artie queried.

"Sure," Brittany responded, as she stood up and cupped her huge tits, giving them a squeeze.

Brittany held her right massive melon up to her mouth and captured her big pink nipple between her lips. She took great pleasure sucking her long and hard on nipple. Then she slowly vacuumed some breasts flesh between her lips. Brittany dropped her right breasts and repeated her performance on her left one.

Artie rubbed his crotch as he tried to stay focused on Brittany. The cameras were zoomed up close to her mouth, which was full of her own tit flesh. Brittany pushed both of her breasts together close to her mouth and slowly caressed and licked at both nipples with her tongue. Brittany moaned and felt her pussy moistening. She made one giant nipple and sucked it up between her lips. Brittany slurped and sucked both her nipples while her hands kneaded her breasts.

Kristen watched in awe. She grew very aroused watching Brittany's self-sucking performance.

"Wow Britt! You can feed an entire army with those cans," teased Trishelle, as Danielle and her walked over.

"Wow! More hot honeys," said a cheerful Artie.

Brittany dropped her huge tits and welcomed Trishelle and Danielle. She introduced the twins to Artie and vice versa.

"Four lovely beauties and only one me," Artie joked.

"We wouldn't mind being apart of Girls Gone Wild because we are wild," both Trishelle and Danielle said at the same time.

The twins ripped off their bikini tops, baring their massive Double D's to the cameras. The twins jiggled and bounced their big tits for the cameras. Brittany joined them and the camera crew was now filming three pairs of enormous jiggling and flopping breasts, truly any man's fantasy.

"Come on Kristen, stop being such a dork and show the nice men your ta' ta's," Trishelle teased.

Kristen thought about it but just as quickly ripped off her top. Her 34D trembled out in all their glory. Kristen ran over to the others, making her big tits bounce and flop in a swaying motion.

The four best friends were soon grouped together in a circle, bumping asses and breasts for the camera crew. Artie nearly blew his load in his shorts, as he watched the group groping, and wished that he was in the middle of it.

"Men! This is some of the hottest action I've ever seen on Girls Gone Wild. Let's see if we can't get these big tited sluts to perform for us in our hotel room," Artie plotted.

Artie approached the girls as they were laughing and giggling, having a good time to themselves.

"Excuse me baby dolls? But I wondered if you girls would be interested in coming back to our hotel room, to do a little something special for our audience?" Artie asked. "I'll pay all of you for a one-night experience on Girls Gone Wild: The Extremely XXX-Rated Version. What do you say?"

"Depends on what the experience is?" Brittany questioned.

The camera crew followed Artie and the girls to the hotel. Artie gave the girls some Girls Gone Wild t-shirts, to sport over their massive breasts. Brittany's t-shirt was more of a belly shirt. The shirt hung barely over the bottoms of her creamy and ample orbs.

Once at the hotel, Artie took the girls and camera crew up to the hotel room.

"You girls make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back with my surprise," Artie said, as he left the room.

"Wonder what the surprise could be?" asked Danielle.

"Hope it's not our parents and we're on that stupid television show called One Bad Trip on MTV," suggested Trishelle.

Artie came back to the room, followed by a handsome, muscular frat looking guy.

"Girls! This is Ray. Ray, these are the girls I told you about. Brittany is the one with the 38F cups. Obviously you can see that. These are the twins, Trishelle and Danielle, and that cupcake over there is Kristen," Artie introduced everyone.

"Hi Ray," the girls all said together.

"He's hot," said Danielle. "I hope we get to see more of him."

"I had hoped for the same results," said Artie. "Ray is a huge fan of Girls Gone Wild and we immediately flew him down here to see you four hotties. Ray's biggest fantasy is to have a group of busty women fuck and suck him like no tomorrow. Would you girls be interested into fulfilling Ray's fantasy. Money is no object. The creator of Girls Gone Wild is ready to push out half a mil just to see this go down."

"Gees! If the creator wanted it that bad, he should have just asked us. Ray's cute and he looks to be all man," Trishelle responded, as she licked her lips at Ray.

Ray blushed as he smiled back. Danielle and Trishelle each took one of Ray's hands and walked him over to the bed. They sat him down and pulled his shirt up over his head. Trishelle ripped his tank top apart, exposing his huge biceps and six pack abs. Danielle had worked his shoes off and unbuttoned his jeans. Both twins pulled down his jeans and slipped them off his sock-covered big feet.

"Wow!" gasped Danielle, as Ray's throbbing cock made a dent in his boxers.

Trishelle slipped her hands inside the slit of Ray's boxers and pulled out his big, hard, white dick.

"Ohhh! This thing looks very juicy," Trishelle moaned.

Danielle was on one side of Ray, while Trishelle was on the other side. The twins flopped their big shirt-clad breasts onto his legs and thighs so they could get their mouths on his cock.

"Mmmmm!" moaned Danielle, as her mouth suckled along one of the ridged sides of Ray's shaft.

Trishelle tongue licked the other side of Ray's big cock. Ray just fell backwards and rested on his elbows as the busty twins played with his manhood.

Brittany and Kristen watched from behind the cameras, waiting to jump in when Artie gave them the signal.

Danielle engulfed Ray's cockhead between her lips, slowly suckling it and tracing her tongue around the edges of his cockhead. Trishelle, meanwhile, worked Ray's heavy balls with her mouth and tongue, bouncing his balls off her tongue and lapping around his big nut sack. She then sucked one ball into her mouth, and then expelled it with a loud popping sound. She repeated the process with his other ball, and kept switching balls.

The room was soon filled with Ray's moaning and the twins sucking and slurping. Artie was suitably impressed. His cock was rock-hard and he wished to be in Ray's place. As host, Artie wasn't allowed to participate in any sexual activities with any of the women he filmed.

Ray's hands traveled down Danielle's shirt and pulled out both of her large tanned 34DD's. He ran his thumbs over her nipples and felt them become rock-hard at his touch. Trishelle sat up and pulled her shirt over her head. Her huge 36DD's trembled out, with her nipples just as hard. She kicked off her sandals and pulled down her black tight-fitting shorts. She stood on the bed on her knees, just in her black thong.

Trishelle moved up to Ray's head and cradled his head between her big titties. Ray kissed and sucked every inch of Trishelle's ample melons. He squeezed and kneaded them in his hands, while he focused as much as he could of her breasts between his lips. Trishelle moaned and moved her hands up and down Ray's hard body. She grabbed his cock and held it for Danielle, as she pushed her mouth further down his meaty shaft.

Brittany was turned on very much and couldn't wait any longer. She bunched her T-shirt up to her neck, freeing her massive udders. She kneeled in front of Ray and parted his legs, placing one on top of the bed and the other on the floor. Brittany kissed and sucked on his creamy thighs. Brittany smelt the musty aroma on his sweaty balls and immediately attacked them with her tongue. She licked and caressed with big balls.

Ray moaned and groaned louder with his head still between Trishelle's saliva-glistened breasts. Danielle deep throated Ray's dick. Her lips were planted at the base of his cock. Brittany's lips soon joined Danielle's lips at the core of his genitals. Brittany sucked up both of his sweaty balls in one swoop inside her mouth and sucked hard on them, using her tongue to tickle his meaty balls.

"God! You can't even see his fucking dick and balls anymore," gasped Artie. "These girls must have a lot of experience with sucking dick. I know if I was Ray, I would be cumming right about now."

Ray tried to fight off his load but knew he had to release it soon. Both Brittany and Danielle lifted their mouths off his slobbery genitals.

"Give him a titfuck Brittany," urged Danielle.

Brittany smiled at Danielle as she lifted both of her enormous F cups onto Ray's sweaty thighs. His hard throbbing cock was nested perfectly between her mountainous orbs. Brittany started jiggling her huge tits up and down Ray's wet cock. Ray sucked down hard on one of Trishelle's big titties. Ray tried to overcome the urge to spray his load on Brittany's chest. Ray's cock had completely disappeared between Brittany's melons.

"Ohhhh! You like that Ray? Don't you?" teased Danielle, as she suckled Ray's hardened nipples.

Brittany gave Ray one of the best titfucking she has ever done. She bounced and wobbled her massive jugs all over his crotch. She squeezed her pillowy jugs tightly around his pulsing tool. Brittany enjoyed the feel of Ray's hard cock between her soft breasts; she soon released Ray's cock from her cleavage and started running her big nipples up and down his shaft, poking and probing his wet balls with her nipples, while she sucked on his throbbing cockhead. Brittany put one of her fat nipples against Ray's peehole and started fucking it. Ray's pre-cum oozed out onto Brittany's nipple. Brittany flopped her enormous knockers back around Ray's cock and resumed her titfucking with rapid pace.

"Ohhhhhh GOD! I'm cumming!" moaned Ray, with his head squished between Trishelle and Danielle's huge boobs.

Ray's cock erupted between Brittany's breasts. Her entire cleavage was drenched in Ray's hot thick spunk. Some of his gooey cum spurted up around Brittany's chin and neck, leaving her with a pearl necklace.

"Damn! That dude is dead," said Artie, as he was amazed by the performance.

Kristen grabbed Ray's limp cock and sucked all up the sticky cum that gushed out onto his cock.

"Don't worry ladies. We're not done yet. Gentlemen!" Artie called out and two more college studs entered the room.

One of them was a tall, muscular African male with thick braids. The other college stud was a kind of short, Latino male. Bald and pretty built underneath his clothing.

"Their names are Brad and Cory. Try not to make these guys cum so early," Artie joked.

"We won't," replied Danielle.

The girls paired off into twos. Trishelle and Kristen started to undress the black guy named Cory, while Brittany and Danielle worked over Brad, the Latino guy. The girls also stripped out of their shorts and thongs.

"CHRIST! This guy is huge," gasped Kristen, as she got her first peek at Cory's enormously thick cock with giant plum-sized balls darling from it.

"Just how I like it," Trishelle said pleased.

"Brad is nothing to sneeze at as well," commented Brittany, as she gripped the Latino guy's thick long cock between her fingers. "I can barely grip his cock in my hand."

All four busty divas had their lips sliding up and down the men's cocks. Trishelle and Kristen had a tongue battle against Cory's massive cockhead. Brittany and Danielle each had a side of Brad's meat between their lips. Slurping and sucking along his ridged tool.

Artie made sure the camera crew was getting all the action. Both groups had two sets of camera zooming in on them. The camera's zoomed up onto the double blowjob sessions. Kristen and Trishelle each had one of Cory's giant testicles in their mouths. They bathed his testicles in their saliva and licked every inch of his hanging nuts.

Danielle worked over Brad's big balls, suckling first one and then the other orb into her mouth. She released them with loud popping sounds and watched them bob and bounce covered in her saliva. Brittany bobbed her head up and down Brad's crotch. She took in as much of his long hot cock as she could. Brittany's face brushed up against Brad's thick pubic hair.

Brad grabbed the back of Brittany's head and began lifting his ass up off the bed, plunging his meaty dick deeper down her throat. His balls were bouncing inside Danielle's mouth and she loved the feel of them hitting the roof of her mouth and back down against her wet tongue.

Brad released one of his hands off Brittany's head and reached down and squeezed one of Brittany's giant bobbing tits.

"God! I've never felt a tit this big before," moaned Brad, as he moved his hand over every square inch of Britt's soft, creamy, pillowy tit flesh. Her breast was too massive for Brad to keep in his hands as it flopped underneath Brittany while she bobbed her head deeper into his crotch.

Cory was having a ball in his own rights. He pulled Trishelle's hair up while he thrust his massive organ between her lips. His huge wet balls slapped off her cheeks and chin. Trishelle's face became beet red as Cory drilled her mouth non-stop, as he savagely fucked her face.

Kristen had positioned her back away from Trishelle and lowered her wet cunt onto Cory's face. Her juices poured down his face and Cory could smell her sweet snatch and felt her small hairy patch against his nose. The black man rolled his large tongue against Kristen's swollen labia. Cory increased his licking on Kristen's clitoris, making Kristen moan with excitement and pleasure. Kristen grinded her sweet womb against Cory's famished mouth.

Trishelle had her huge Double D's resting on Cory's thigh, with her face buried in his hairy crotch and her mouth stuffed with his giant cock. He held Trishelle's head between his thighs for a couple of seconds. He heard her gagging and choking around his cock. A massive river of saliva poured out from Trishelle's mouth and flowed down Cory's huge balls.

A cameraman zoomed up close to Trishelle's sweaty and flushed face. Cory's big dick was completely engulfed by Trishelle. Her lips were firmly squished against Cory's huge saliva-drenched balls.

"God, this is some good fucking shit," moaned Artie. "We need more sluts like this in our films."

Meanwhile, Brad had Danielle riding his cock. Danielle had her bare feet planted on top of Brad's thighs, while his cock thrusted in and out of her soaked cunt. Brittany buried her face between Brad and Danielle's grinding crotches. She suckled Brad's bouncing balls and occasionally licked at the bottom of Danielle's cock-filled cunt.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK! OH yeah! Oh, oh, oh GOD! Fuck me! Mmmm. Your big dick feels so...GOOD!" cried Danielle.

Danielle gripped Brad's shoulders and leaned forward, making her big tits flop and jiggle in his face. Brad continued to pound her pussy with intensity while he sucked on her big breasts. He scooped up one massive tit between his lips and sucked on it for all he's worth. He alternated between her tits and sucked them until her nipples were bright red and tender.

Brad thrust Danielle's pussy so fast that his cock flopped out and slapped Brittany in the face.

12