Busty BraBra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers

True enough. As Madame Marie eagerly remeasured she found them was one half an inch more than just moments before.

"And look what happens when..." She lifted one big tit to her mouth and began to suck at the teat. Half of her face was covered when she did this. And, Madam Marie noted, she didn't have to bend her neck at all!

The overly developed girl kept looking at the enraptured woman as she made slurping sounds while sucking herself. With an audible "sluck" she let go of her boob. Her nipple was now at least twice as big as it had been from the pinching! Her nipples were the largest, most suckable things Madame Marie had ever seen! Barbra had such breasts as to be incommensurable to all others!

With a groan of defeat Madam Marie leaned into the other tit and began nursing.

'It's too much!,' Madame Marie thought to herself. 'She's too busty, too sexy, and just gagging for it. Aren't the boys in her school taking care of her? Or maybe she doesn't like girls? Maybe that's why she's in here, flaunting her self.'

Her musing died away as she continued to suck on the huge nipple in her mouth. She had no chance to get much more into her mouth. Barbra's tits were just too large. But she tried!

"Now do this one," Barbra instructed, guiding Madam Marie's head to her other tit. "I like the way you suck. And don't forget to squeeze and fondle my big, ever so big, titties!" Her voice was a husky whisper.

Several minutes passed as Madam Marie kept switching from one massive mammary to the other.

"You like my big titties, don't you?" cooed the young girl. "You like how big and firm they are, don't you? Have you ever seen bigger, better titties than these? Have you?" Her voice was teasing and dripped with pride and sex as she spoke.

"Mmmphf, mmmmrumpgh" Madam Marie never took her lips off the pulsating bosom. She shook her head from side to side causing Barbra's whopper to shake and jiggle.

"Oh, do my cunny, slip a finger into my hot dripping cunny," directed the over heated girl. She groaned with pleasure as Madam Marie pushed aside her panties and slipped one, then two fingers into her hot dripping snatch.

Finally drawing back from the twin mountains in front of her Madam Marie looked at Barbra. Her hand continued to thrust in and out, squelching sounds faintly heard.

"OH, my dear child, you really are turned on, are you not? Madame Marie will take care of you! And not just with my fingers!"

"I know what you hot young girls really want," she panted. "Just wait right here, I've got something you'll just love!" Her accent was forgotten in her sexual excitement.

In moments she was back. In her hand she carried something with straps and, Barbra's eyes widened! Was that what she thought it was?

"Ah, all you hot young girls need this. It's a strap on dildo, Barbra, and you will love what it can do for you!" vowed the aroused shop keeper.

Quickly stripping down, Madame Marie revealed a trim and buff body with surprisingly large breasts. As she strapped on her new appendage she continued to address Barbra.

"I know it looks awfully big! It's eight inches of pussy stretching cock! All you young girls just love to have this hard eight inches as deep into your hot cunts as it can fit! And it never gets soft, so we can go as long as you want! See, it's even got about five inches that fit into me, so it's really great for both of us."

Barbra said nothing, but she was wondering what the big deal was. Eight inches didn't seem that big. The three men she had seen this afternoon were all bigger than this rubber dick that Madame Marie was so proud of. Still, she hadn't had anything up her cunt since just before school in the Principal's office and it sure would go a long way to scratching her itch! Maybe Madame Marie didn't like big hard dicks like she did? Maybe she thought eight inches was a lot!

Her concerns melted away as Madame Marie began to stroke deeper and deeper into her hot, melty cunt. Not as big as she liked, but it still felt good she had to admit.

An hour later Barbra left Madame Marie's shop. Her dildo never got soft of course, but Madame Marie couldn't go for ever! Forty five minutes of fucking in all sorts of positions and Madame Marie had been all tuckered out. Then Barbra had climbed on top for the last fifteen minutes. Of course, during all of this Madame Marie had lavished attention on Barbra's breasts. Her nipples still ached from the sucking and licking they had received from the boob enraptured woman. In the end Madame Marie had agreed to provide Barbra with both the blouse and two 30 Quintuple T cup bras "on the house". And when Barbra had asked about a soft mohair sweater Madame Marie had quickly agreed if Barbra would return for another fitting in a week. Barbra thought that was a great idea!

Not having walked a hundred feet from the stor Barbra heard a horn beep. Looking over she saw a van keeping pace with her. The boy in the passenger seat was hanging out the window waving at her.

"Hey, Barbra, want a ride home?" he offered.

"Well, I only live a couple of blocks away," she said, "but okay, if you promise not to go straight home." Her look was scorching as she wobbled her way to the van and entered through the sliding door.

"Hi, Dick, hello, Rod. How are you, Lance?" She greeted the three teenagers as she settled her plush butt on the engine housing between the front seats. She was facing backwards with a good looking young stud on either side and one in front of her.

"Where have you been this afternoon?" asked Lance, the driver.

"Oh, here and there. I had to order another blouse for school. I've outgrown this one in only two months!" she announced proudly.

"Jeepers, yeah, Barbra. You must have the biggest rack in town!" exclaimed Dick who was sitting on the bench seat in the back facing Barbra. His gaze was intently focused on her huge titties. "There isn't another girl in school that looks like you!" His voice was reverent.

"Do you really think so?" she prompted? Her chest puffed out with pride as she watched him stare at her magnificent bosom as it bounced when the van hit some bumps.

"Not even Holly Hugeones is as built as you are. She's kinda fat if you look past those big tits she's shows off. You put her in the shade, Barbra."

"Well, aren't you sweet. You deserve a treat I think. Here..." Barbra unbuttoned her blouse and reached out with both hands to pull Dick's face deep into the cleavage revealed by her outmatched bra. His tongue immediately went to work swabbing down as much of her crevasse as he could reach.

As he settled in, up to his ears in the largest bosom in town Barbra reached out to either side and with skill beyond her years unzipped both Lance and Rod's pants. Within seconds she was fondling a hard dick in each hand while Dick burrowed even deeper between her titanic breasts. Each prick was larger than Madame Marie's dildo she knew. Poor Madame Marie, she thought, she doesn't know what a good sized dick is like!

"Golly, Lance, keep your eyes on the road and find someplace for us to park!" she exclaimed.

Then she turned to Rod and kissed him harder than he had ever been kissed. Her tongue tried to work itself down his throat as she felt her tits being felt up by both the driver and passenger while Dick almost disappeared from sight.

Minutes later Barbra was just where she wanted to be, laid out on the bench seat in the back of the van. She had a magnificent dick stroking into her sopping cunt while another was plunging into her willing mouth and her breasts encompassed the third.

Golly, she thought, I'm finally getting what I wanted! And these three should be able to last a long time!

Just over an hour later Barbra slid the van door closed. The three young studs had performed admirably. Each had dropped at least one load in her cunny, her mouth and between her titties. And Lance had eaten her out while Rod and Dick had sucker her titties until she had had at least three more wonderful orgasms. And she had then pulled a final load from each of them, riding them slowly as she climaxed again and again.

Now they were sleeping, resting up for the next time they had a chance to give Barbra a ride home.

Barbra smiled happily while she skipped home. She just had time to eat dinner and take a quick shower before her date with the entire Varsity Football team from the local Junior College.

Life was so much fun when you were young, horny and built beyond belief!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers
12