Busty Ex-Nun Explores Her Desires

Story Info
Newly married ex-nun decides to explore desire with step-son.
2.9k words
4.43
215.3k
256

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please permit me to introduce myself. My name is Grace. I am of Italian descent, have long black hair, am considered pretty, and have a slender build. My most noticeable characteristics are my 38 DD breasts. Following my father's wishes, at 17 I entered a convent. After many years in seclusion I realized that I naturally possessed a deep lust and needed to explore those desires.

Therefore at 23 I left the cloister and married a wealthy older man whom I had done volunteer work with and who had claimed that he loved me. I live now with him and his children of his previous marriage in our nice home. I am happy in my new life but I have found sex with him to be a great disappointment. He is really just too old for me, something I could not recognize when I was still naïve. He is also has little energy and frankly, just not very well endowed. He worries constantly about his business and has little time to spend satisfying me.

Therefore I decided to explore my desires and fantasies beyond the confines of our marriage of 3 years. He is the only man I have known, and so this was a great step for me. There are many people in our lives that I meet daily, both men and women, that I lust for. I masturbate frequently imagining being with them, showing them my breasts, having them explore my curves, letting them control my body, using it in any manner they please.

I have a deeply submissive side, and crave to be dominated and humiliated by a strong lover, trained through discipline and punishment to become obedient to their will. My eyes are particularly drawn to my husband's children, watching them all grow into maturity as handsome, strong young men and a precious young lady.

One night recently, unable to resist my desires, I decided to take a chance with the middle son, Tom. With my husband away on a business trip and the other step-children visiting friends for the night, I knew Tom and I would have some time alone. He is back from college for the summer and so I suggested that we have a few drinks and chat, finally getting a chance to really know one another better. Only a few years my junior at 23 years old and a college football player, my 5'3" and 110 pound body was dwarfed by his masculine 6'4" and 300 frame as we sat on the couch together.

We chatted about his life at college, his football team, his car and his girlfriend, whom who is lonely for. I listened tentatively, placing my hand on his massive thigh as he mentioned how much he missed her attentiveness. Periodically I would rise to refresh our drinks and return smiling and eager to listen to him further.

I began the night wearing a black evening dress than came to just below the knees, and my 3" heels, as I had just returned from a social event. The material hugged the curves of my butt nicely, and drew attention to my cleavage, which I enjoyed revealing ever more so to him as I bent forward to hand him his drink.

As nonchalantly as he endeavoured to behave, I could clearly see his eyes following my calves and ass with every step out of the room, and his glances focusing on my bosom with my re-entry. With each passing drink and as both our inhibitions became reduced, his glancing became blatant stares down my top. I savoured the attention and sought to offer him a more seductive view.

With the next drink re-fill I commented on the way out of the room that the dress was too tight and I needed to get into something lighter and less binding. On my return to the living room his eyes transfixed upon my figure at the entrance. I stood before him in a tiny black nightie, holding up the two drinks. The negligee covered to above the knee and cupped each of my breasts tightly.

Showing their full shape and size, it also pressed my boobs together to offer the eye a full view of cleavage. Having let down my hair and keeping on the heels, I approached him gingerly, bending over deeply to hand him his glass. I then returned to my spot sitting beside him, smiling broadly.

Tom stared at me intently but was a gentleman and made no vulgar remarks. Adjusting my position periodically, I ensured that he was able to enjoy the view of my slightly parted thighs. As I finished the drink I handed him the empty glass and commented that he shouldn't let me drink any more.

Cuddling up close to his well-muscled body I explained that his father told me on more than one occasion that when I drink too much that I just tend to fall asleep and black out, oblivious the next morning of the events of the night before. Placing a large arm around my waist he drew me in and told me not to worry and that he would take good care of me.

Finishing his own drink he went to the kitchen for another and returned with yet another glass of wine for me as well. Forgetting my previous statement I welcomed the offer, and continued to drink my fill. Giggling like a silly girl I cuddled up tightly to him. Putting my hand on his strong bicep I commented on what a handsome and muscular man he was.

My husband at only 5'8" and 160 pounds is a puny weakling compared to his stallion of a son. Leaning back and smiling profusely, I had let the strap of my negligee slip over my shoulder and one breast hung virtually out of the nightie, with the edge of my broad dark aerial revealed to his view. I pretended not to notice and continued to laugh and giggle at every witty comment he made.

Again he placed one large arm around my waist and held me tightly, with my head on the chest. With his free hand he tactfully lowered the strap further down my shoulder, causing my left breast to become completely exposed. While I fawned and cooed like a little girl in his grasp, he would take opportunities to explore my bare breast. He caressed the soft flesh, teased my erect nipple, and lifted my breast to feel the weight in his hand.

He would also lower the hand on my waist to my thigh, raising the nightie up to expose my thin panties. Yawning deeply I leaned back upon him and spread my legs so that he could stroke my inner thighs and rub the soft hair of my trimmed bush through my panties.

Under his spell I pretended to soon fall asleep in his arms. Taking the glass from my hand he placed the two glasses on a shelf and began to caress my hair and face. Once convinced that I was fully asleep I felt his hands return to my breasts and bare legs. Lowering both shoulder straps he removed my arms from them, completely exposing my breasts to his view and touch.

Soon I felt his massive hands cupping my breasts together, squeezing them firmly. Continuing to fondle my breasts and tugging at my nipples he muttered to himself "God you have fabulous tits. Ever since I first saw you I wanted these tits."

In response I whispered back in a drunk and sleepy voice "all yours darling."

Startled he released me, but then as I responded no more he realized that I was talking in my sleep. Returning his hands atop my tits he grabbed them roughly, lifting them, squeezing them, kneading my flesh like dough. With his lips at my ear he demanded "does mother like her big tits played with?"

"Yes." I mumbled. Turning my back to him he placed a meaty hand under each breast and crushed them eagerly, whispering into my ear "Does mother need her new son to take control of her tits tonight?"

"God, yes dear." I replied in a low sleepy voice.

Squeezing my breasts hard he said "Then moan you sexy little bitch." and I let out a long moan of pleasure.

Instinctively I also spread my legs even wider. Reaching down he shoved his manly paw under my panties and a finger was soon stroking my hard clitoris into spasms of ecstasy.

As I convulsed on the tip of his finger, gyrating my hips to match his movements, I began to moan loudly and repeatedly. As he pulled a nipple with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other, he proclaimed aloud "Oh my, I think mommy has a horny little cunt, doesn't she?"

"Yes." I gasped desperately.

"Is this nun not being fucked enough by dad? Does she need another cock to fuck her hard?" he teased.

"Yes. God yes. Fuck me.", I muttered, "fuck me."

"Oh, just a horny slut-wanna-be I see?" he continued.

"Yes, slut, yes." I replied. Grasping my hair he yanked my head back firmly. The complete control he had over my petite body with his massive frame and the assertiveness of his masculine actions made my pussy wet with desire and aching to be fucked.

"Kiss me mommy slut." he commanded and I opened my lips to receive his kiss.

As he continued to enjoy himself playing with my breasts he also shoved a meaty finger into my vagina. "God yes!" I cried, lifting my legs both high into the air. Continuing to tease me with his words he said

"Does this slut nun need to be fucked more than dad is giving her."

"Yes darling yes." I pleaded.

"You liked teasing me earlier tonight with young big fat tits hanging out didn't you, you little cunt. I knew you did. Do you need more cock in your life, slut? Then beg me for it bitch!" he ordered.

Between my deep moans I was barely able to mutter the words, over and over, "please fuck me", "please fuck me", "please fuck me."

Continuing to fuck my hole with his thick finger, I could tell that he enjoyed watching me squirm and beg. His treating me as a common slut made me feel both humiliated and horny, a lustful mix of intoxicating desire. I wanted and needed him to use me as his slut tonight, regardless of the consequences.

I felt him stand and heard his buckle open and his zipper come undone. Standing before me he placed my hand over his fat hard penis. I had only experienced my husband's penis before and quickly confirmed to myself that this boy's penis was massive! My hand did not get around half of it, and Tom's cock was at least twice the length of my hubby's.

I so wanted to open my eyes and see this magnificent beast that stood at attention before me, but I maintained to my illusion of being asleep. I thought this way he could never claim to my husband that I seduced him if it ever came to that. Also I very much enjoyed the sense of helplessness, offering him total control.

He started my hand stroking his penis up and down. He asks me "Do you like my cock in your hand?"

"Yes dear." I muttered.

"Would mommy like me to fuck her horny wet cunt with this cock?"

"Please Sir, yes, please." I pleaded.

"Well mommy needs to suck it to get to fuck it. Are you a nasty little bitch that wants to suck her step-sons cock?" he inquired.

"Yes, mommy slut needs to suck your big cock Sir." I confirmed.

"Good slut" he said and leaning me forward from my seating position on the couch he placed the massive head of his rigid cock to my lips.

As I licked and sucked his dick and begin to enjoy the taste of this ultra-manhood, Tom yanked my head away from his cock by my hair and ordered "Beg to suck it bitch, beg."

"Please Master, please let mommy slut suck your big beautiful cock Sir, please Sir, please." At that he shoved it once again into my mouth and began to fuck my face hard.

His cock was massive and I could barely breathe. I sucked as hard as I could, not wanting to disappoint him. I was salivating heavily from the constant pressure on my throat and I could feel the drool leaking from my mouth and dripping onto my chest. When he finally pulled his hard-on from my mouth I risked opening my eyes so I could finally view the monster that I knew would soon be fucking me.

His cock dwarfed his father's puny penis and was bigger than I imagined one could be. Grabbing me by the hair he pulled up my head so our eyes met. "My slutty nun waking up now? You like that big cock in your mouth don't you slut? You ready for your fucking now mommy?"

Leaning forward I longingly sucked on his massive dick and then falling back pleaded "Please fuck your new horny slut's pussy Sir."

"Spread your legs wide bitch" he ordered "Lift your tits high for me and be.g, my pretty little slut." he demanded.

Sitting back I pulled off my panties and raising my knees high, exposed my hungry soaked vagina to him. Cupping my breasts in my hands and pushing them together I begged loudly "Please Master, fuck your new horny sluts cunt with that gorgeous massive cock, fuck your sluts twat over and over all night, make me your obedient and submissive fuck toy."

He seemed to love this idea and promptly rammed his beast deep into me. I screamed loud, never having had such a monstrosity in me before.

"God, fuck mommy, fuck her hard, make me your slut." I pleaded.

"Squeeze those tits together bitch." he commanded, and then he sucked my hard nipples intensely as he hammered at my vagina with his extraordinarily hard penis.

After fucking me for what seemed an eternity of the purest heaven of having a 9" long massively thick cock rammed in and out of my hungry pussy, he inquired "Have you ever let dad cum in your mouth slut?"

"No my Master." I replied.

"Well then as of tonight you become my new cock sucking cum swallowing bitch!" he lauded.

At that he stood and grasping my hair shoved my throat back over his cock.

"When I cum don't you swallow right away bitch, let me see it in your mouth first." Immediately after uttering this phrase I felt the gushing of shots of warm liquid into my mouth and over my tongue. Trying hard to not swallow his semen, I opened my mouth to show him his cum once he pulled his penis from my lips.

"Good girl" he commended me, "now swallow and lick me clean." I swallowed the salty fluid for the first time in my life and then eagerly licked clean his massive head, still rigid shaft and his big hanging testicles, wet with pounding against my vagina. I couldn't tell him, but this had been the absolutely best sex of my brief sexual life.

At that I fell back, breasts and vagina exposed. He lifted me and carried me up the stairs to bed. Standing me by the bed he removed my nightie, caressed my standing naked body, kissed me deeply on the mouth and then placed me into bed.

Covering my naked body with the sheets he kissed me goodnight and closed the door behind him. Lying in bed completely satisfied I heard the door to my room re-open as I had begun to drift off. Sitting beside me Tom said "I need to fuck you again my beautiful big breasted nun."

Removing the sheets covering me he ordered "Show me how obedient and submissive my new slut toy is, spread your legs and ask for another fucking."

Obediently I promptly spread my legs and said "My pussy belongs to you now Sir, fuck it as you wish." Climbing on top of me, his 300 pounds was heavy upon me as he slid once again into my wet vagina and started to ride me hard.

"Don't stop fucking me, don't stop fucking me." I kept whispering in his ear as he pounded away on my little body under him, clutching my breasts, kissing my lips, telling me what a great fuck I was.

This time I felt the spray of his semen inside my vagina, and thought to myself oh-oh, I'm not on the pill. But then I realized that I wouldn't mind him being the father of my child. My husband would always think it was his anyway.

Late the next morning I woke up to find my panties beside my bed. I put on heavy flannel pajamas and came downstairs to find Tom watching TV. He looked anxiously at me, not knowing how I would respond.

"Good morning," I said, "is there fresh coffee?"

He said "Sure, just made some." and he got up and poured me a cup.

Sitting together at the breakfast table I said, "Sorry I am up late, drank a bit too much last night I think."

He said "ya I guess we both drank a bit too much."

I responded joyfully "but it was a fun night wasn't it? I really enjoyed chatting with you. I don't even recall going to bed."

Tom shyly replied "Oh, you were feeling a bit tipsy and so said good night around 10 and went up to your room. I drank a few more brews and crashed around mid-night."

I said it was great fun getting drunk together and that we would have to do it more often when we were alone in the house. Tom agreed most emphatically.