Busty Ex-Nun Explores Her Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Step-son Tom firmly teaches Grace the new rules.
3.7k words
4.23
88.8k
64

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned in a previous letter, I am having sex now with my 18 year old step-son Matt on a regular basis. He can never seem to get enough of what he calls "quickies", periods of brief intense intercourse lasting only minutes at a time, which we squeeze in whatever moments we can find alone in the house together. I have taken to wearing below the knee loose fitting skirts with no panties to give me good coverage but provide him quick access. When left alone for a while he will raise my skirt over my hips and bend me over a chair or sit me on a couch or lay me on a bed and goes at my vagina hot and heavy for a few minutes until he cums inside me. I don't get an orgasm from this as he does, but it certainly keeps me excited and anticipating the next "quickie"!

Also as previously mentioned, I had sex with his older brother Tom once as well. I was drunk, and pretended not to recall the incident. However, Tom has a much bigger cock than Matt, and I figure that he has the maturity and experience to make sex last longer than Matt. So I sought opportunities to re-open the door to Tom to have sex with me further. Tom is a hulk of a man, 23 years old, back for the summer from college where he plays football, 6'4", over 300 pounds, and with certainly the largest penis I have ever seen, though I must admit that this has not been many. All week I have been behaving both submissively and obediently toward him, as I promised I would the last time he had sex with me when I was barely conscious. I would fetch him drinks or snacks when he so ordered, and ask him what I should wear, and if he thought I was pretty in various outfits. I wanted him to know that on some level he still had the control over me that he so evidently wanted.

Last night everyone was out of the house except myself and Tom. I suggested that we spend another night getting to know each other better while chatting over drinks, and he eagerly accepted my invitation. We sat on a sofa while listening to the radio and sipping our drinks, talking a little about how his day was and what he had planned for next year at college. I reminded him again to not let me too many drinks, as they tend to make me both sleepy and forgetful of the nights events. After we had had a few drinks and I was feeling very light headed and suggested I stop drinking he said nonsense and told me to get up and fetch us another round. Obediently I got up and proceeded to do as he ordered.

As I was leaving to fetch the drinks he added "And go get into something a little more comfortable." I asked what he thought might be suitable and he replied "Oh, just what I noticed you prefer as evening wear, a small teddy and your highest heels". I acted shocked at his statement and asked when he had ever seen me dressed as he described. "Last time we were together and you got drunk" he explained. I said that I had not recalled doing so and I apologized for having behaved in such a way in front of him. Tom accepted my apology graciously and commanded "Now that is how I am used to having you dressed when we are drinking together, so go change as I ordered! "

Lowering my head I responded meekly, "I will obey your commands Sir", and went off to do as told submissively. I went upstairs and stripping naked put on only the little black teddy I wore the last time we were drinking, without panties or bra. I also slipped on my 5" spike heels, let my long black hair hang its full length to below my shoulder blades, and applied deep red lipstick. On returning to the room with the drinks I stood immediately before him and asked if the teddy was suitable. The nightie just covered to below my bum and left little to the imagination when covering my breasts. He said that I looked beautiful and pulling me onto his lap gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

He asked if I remembered anything from the last night we spent together while drinking when I was wearing this same naughty little outfit. I apologize for having dressed in such a manner before my son and said that I didn't remember anything from that night, and that I just recalled waking up the next day. He asked if I was naked when I awoke and I said yes and that I assumed that I had undressed before going to sleep. He just nodded and with an expression of finality he said, "Tonight, I will remind you of what happened that night, and the promises that you made to me! " And with that he took his drink, motioned me to sit on the couch beside him, and nothing more was said for some time.

After a while we started to chat again. I leaned against him saying that the booze was making me dizzy and he placed a solid arm around my waist. At only just over 100 pounds myself, the power of his massive 300 pound frame engulfing me made me feel dominated by his pure masculinity and under his complete control. After a while a song came on that I liked and I started to sway a bit to the music in his arms. He asked if I liked this song and when I responded that I did he said, "So get up and dance for me mother. " I looked at him and said submissively that I didn't know whether his father would agree to me dancing in a nightie and heels before his son. Tom bellowed "I don't care what you think mother, you have no opinions. I am strong and you are weak. I command and you obey. Without question. Never question me again. Now get up and dance!"

Meekly I stood and began to sway. "Dance sexier bitch!", he ordered. I complied, swinging my hips and letting my chest sway. Rising from the couch he approached me. Even in my 5" heels he absolutely dwarfed me. I felt like a child when he took me in his arms. Swaying with me he firmly stated "I expect total obedience from you from now on mother. When you approach me, I demand that are approach submissively, like a sexy bitch completely under my command and control. Tell me now that you understand."

Hesitantly I mumbled in a weak voice, "i...i...understand".

"Do you know why I am telling you this mother dearest?" he inquired. I shook my head, meekly staring at the floor. "Because of what happened the other night when you blacked out. Let me tell you what happened. You were drunk, and you seduced me, mother dearest. You stripped and while I was asleep you pulled out my cock and sucked it. When I woke I found you sucking on my cock. Then you laid on the couch and begged for me to fuck you. Begged you did. I did fuck you, mother dearest, as you had given me a raging hard-on, and while I fucked you, you swore that you would always be my obedient and submissive slut. Well I am holding you to that mother. I either tell dad what you did, or you obey my every command. Do you understand me now - slut?"

Of course his story wasn't exactly true, but I loved the dominance and control he exhibited. Looking up at him, I answered "yes Sir, I did not know this happened, but please do not tell your father. I agree to do anything you order."

At this he returned to his seated position and told me to continue dancing. He commanded me to lift the skirt portion of my teddy and twirl so that he could see my bush and ass. I complied without question, letting him explore my legs, bum and bush with his eyes. Motioning me close I stood before him, holding up the edge of my nightie. Rubbing his hand through my trimmed bush he told me to lower the shoulder straps and show him my tits. Without hesitation I obediently exposed my breasts to him. "Lift your tits and feed them to me slut." he ordered. I cupped my breasts and he sucked, bit, kissed and licked each one. He was very rough, biting at my nipples, and he tried to suck each breast fully into his mouth, which hurt painfully but also filled me with pleasure.

His fingers slipped into my vagina and he commented "Oh yes, you are the same slut you were the other night. Cunt already wet and horny. Isn't that right mother dearest?"

Still cupping my breasts in my hands, watching him bite on my nipples, I responded in a weak voice "Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir what, bitch, you are a horny slut?" he demanded.

"Yes Sir, I am your horny slut, Sir" I meekly replied.

"Turn around and bend over slut!" he demanded. Bending over before him as he sat on the couch he inserted a finger into my exposed vagina, and then rammed the wet finger inside my bum hole. I yelped and tried to stand up but a firm hand came across my ass cheek and his strong voice commanded "Stay where you are bitch. I'll ass fuck my whore with my finger if I so choose."

I coyly said "But I've never had anything in my bum before Sir."

To which he coldly responded "That may be, but as of now your asshole is under my control just as much as your tits, cunt and slut little mouth, understand me bitch. I will stick anything I want into that tight little hole".

Bent over with his finger still deep in my ass I said "Yes sir, your slut understands sir."

Standing up behind me he began to spank each exposed ass cheek hard, making them sting. I started to protest and yell, to which he simply said "Shut up and just take it bitch". With me still bend over, ass stuck up and breasts hanging down, he moved around to stand beside me and grabbed my hair, pulling my head up. I stared up at him as his massive frame glared back down at me. Clutching a hanging breast in his free large meaty hand, he began to squeeze and crush my tit hard, over and over. I moaned deeply from the combination of pain and pleasure. Looking me in the eyes he said "I like milking the udders of this prize cow." Then slapping the breast back and forth playfully he added "Yes, great tits on my new found fuck toy."

With my hair still in his hand and bent over, I remained under the complete control of this massive man. Then I felt a sharp sting to my face as he slapped one cheek. And then the other. "I'm your fuck slut." he said as he slapped my face. Tell me that over and over again mother. As he continued to slap my face and spank my hanging breasts I repeated over and over and over "I'm your fuck slut, I'm your fuck slut, I'm your fuck slut, I'm your fuck slut, I'm your fuck slut, I'm your fuck slut."

When he was satisfied that I was completely under his control he let me stand and told me to strip but leave on the heels. There I stood completely naked in the middle of the room before Tom, my face, ass and breasts burning from the spankings they received. Tom approached and he also stripped, revealing his solid frame and massive hard cock. Clasping my tiny hands he placed them around his shaft. "Do you like my cock?" he inquired.

"Yes Sir" I responded.

"Do you agree to serve this cock as its willing slut?" he asked.

"Absolutely Sir." I promised.

At that he kissed me, shoved me to my knees and grabbing me by the hair did to me what he called "fucking my face". I didn't really get to suck his dick, but rather he just rammed my head back and forth over his cock like my lips were a vagina. His cock is so thick that it stretches my jaw as wide as it can go for the head to fit in. His meat is so long that even before the shaft is fully in the head is pressing against the back of my throat. As he continued to fuck my face, many times I thought that I would gag or pass out. His penis completely filled my mouth and it became hard to breath. At time he would just thrust his cock into my throat and leave it there, only releasing me I believe when he saw my eyes starting to roll back in my head. I would gag and mouthfuls of spit drooled from my mouth. I would pant heavily and gasp for breath. But he just kept face fucking me.

Finally he released me, saying that I was a good whore for taking the face fucking without resisting. Then he ordered me to my bedroom. The remainder of the night he fucked me in every way his cock desired. I rode his cock on top and he made me say filthy things, insisting that I was a whore and slut. He fucked me from behind and on top of me. His cock was so massive and he fucked me so long and hard, I thought that my vagina would burst. At the end of the night, after he had cum in me as many times as he could muster he warned "Not sure how much of this you will remember tomorrow, but remember this. Tomorrow when you wake naked, I expect you to come downstairs to me naked, and for you to tell me that you are my slut. If you don't remember this or do as you are told, I will punish you in a way that will ensure that you will never ever disobey me again."

The next morning I awoke and remembered what Tom had said, but I was nervous that someone had come home that morning, so I put on a light robe and descended the stairs. Entering the kitchen I found Tom drinking a cup of coffee and went to pour myself a cup as well. Tom got up and approaching me demanded "What did I tell you last night?" I cringed and turned, but could not speak. He seized me firmly by the hair and virtually lifted me off the ground. "What did I order you to do bitch!?" he yelled as he slapped my face with his free hand.

"To come downstairs naked." I mumbled weakly.

"Good, you remember being fucked last night, you remember your commitment to be my slut, good. So why are you not naked, slut?" he demanded in a rage.

With his hand still pulling my hair hard and his giant frame towering over me I replied in a trembling voice that I was nervous that someone had come home and would see me.

"I don't care what they think bitch, I told you to obey my commands without question. What did I say would happen if you did not obey my command to come to me naked in the morning?" he commanded.

"That you would punish me harshly. " I whispered.

"Yes, punish you in a way that will make it so that you never disobey me again." He concurred.

At that he threw me toward the same table that Matt had fucked me over the other day, and ramming my face hard against the table top surface Tom lifted by robe over my bum and shoved his massive cock back into my barely prepared vagina. He started to pound me again hard and I moaned with the joy and pleasure of my early morning fucking by my big stud Master. His penis is so big that it still barely fit into me, though my cunt was as wet and welcoming as it could be. Noticing my evident pleasure at being fucked Tom commented "This isn't your punishment bitch, so enjoy it while it lasts. This is just to build up some lube to prepare my dick from your true slut hole."

Before I could inquire as to what he was talking about, he pulled out of me and I felt the head of his cock prodding at my bum hole. "No!" I screamed, but to no avail. With his massive body frame he pinned me to the table and successively drove each inch of his penis into my dry tight asshole. The pain was excruciating and I screamed loud enough I thought the neighbours would hear me. But no one came to help. I had no choice but to remain there and be impaled in my ass by his huge cock. I begged for him to stop but he only drove that monster into me harder. I cried and he only laughed and fucked me deeper.

When his cock reached its full length into me he stopped and just leaning his body weight against my small frame, such that I could hardly breathe. I lay there bent over the table with 9 inches of cock in my ass, my face pressed against the table, and 300 pounds weighing down on me. Grabbing my hair to turn my head and pull it up to him I stared at him with my face in pain, my eyes rolled back and drool pouring from my lips. "That is my full cock in your butt hole mother dearest. You have just been dry ass fucked by a cucumber!" he laughed.

"Whenever you chose to disobey me again, and I am sure you will, I am going to ass fuck you for punishment. A dry fuck like this when you are very bad. Some anal lube to make it less painful for a small violation. You might even come to enjoy a good lubricated ass fucking, being the natural slut you are."

With that he started to slide the length of his dick back and forth in and out of my ass while still grasping my hair and looking at my contorted drooling face. "You see mother, once I get my cock into you, now your asshole lets me fuck it like a cunt! Does it hurt as I fuck your ass mother?" he teased.

"Yes Sir." I was barely able to mutter.

"Good. Pain is how a bitch learns. " he explained. "Now beg for me to ass fuck you, slut. Beg for me to fuck my slut mother's asshole - now!" he demanded.

It is hard to explain, but despite my suffering, something about his total control and the absolutely humiliating position I was in made me long for his cock to stay in my ass. With my head yanked back uncomfortably and with my ass burning from the red hot iron in it, as best as I could utter, I pleaded "Ass fuck me Sir, ass fuck your horny slut mother. Ram hard into my ass, fuck your mother hard and deep in her slut asshole Master, shove that big beautiful massive cock of yours into my asshole sir, use it as a cunt, teach your mother to be the obedient submissive slut you need her to be, teach her to unquestioningly serve your monster cock, I love your big cock sir, use my asshole to please the cock that I adore and serve."

With that he released me and placing his hands on my hips continued to drive the full length of his cock in and out of my butt. With each thrust the experience transitioned away from pain and toward pleasure. "Fuck my asshole sir, don't stop fucking my ass sir, oh God, just keep fucking me in the ass sir, yes, yes, fuck your sluts ass Master!!" I begged, as he drove his beast in and out of my burning butt hole. Finally he exploded, and I felt him gushing deep in my ass.

When he released me I simply collapsed to the floor, with no strength to hold myself up. As I lay there staring up at the giant mass standing over me, he placed a foot on my stomach and applied pressure with his huge thigh. I buckled upward, my mouth open wide gasping for air. He said "You disappointed me this morning bitch, I expected better of you. Here is your punishment when you disappoint me." I looked up to see him hold his softening penis and then he directed a stream of urine onto my chest and face. I turned to avoid having it splash on my face directly. Applying a greater crushing force to my stomach I cried out, pleading for no more.

He said that mother was to obey and accept her role as an unconditional slut. "Keep your head straight and open your mouth bitch. When you disappoint me, you are my urinal. You don't have to swallow, but I will piss in your face and you will accept it." He explained. In pain I opened my mouth and he peed into the waiting hole. I felt my mouth fill with urine and then overflow and drain out down my face.

When he finished urinating, he laughed "rinse and spit bitch!", and I spit the urine from my mouth. He released the pressure from my stomach and I rolled over into a ball, gagging from the taste in my mouth and convulsing from the burn in my ass.

Kneeling down to stroke my hair my Master said "Good little slut. I am going to enjoy using you as my fuck doll. Now clean this place and yourself up for when the others get back home. And always remember your role, regardless of who is here. When dad is home, dress as you usually do, but I expect you to remain always submissive and obedient toward me. When dad is not home, regardless of who else is, you dress like a whore. Do you understand? Short little skirts, spike heels, thong panties, push up bra, a top that shows tons of cleavage bouncing everywhere as you strut around, lots of gaudy make-up." I agreed to everything he commanded, frightened and yet simultaneously looking forward to my new life.