Busty Ex-Nun Explores Her Desires Ch. 05

Story Info
Grace shares step-daughter Denise with step-son Tom.
4.2k words
4.56
74.5k
62

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In between being fucked by Matt and Tom on a daily basis, each hiding from the other that they are fucking me, my step daughter Denise and I have managed to squeeze in a little quality time with just the two of us. She has really opened up with respect to her style of dressing, showing more flesh and trying to accentuate her curves. She says that there is a boy she really likes and wants to draw his attention, though she seldom actually leaves the house. I took her shopping and bought her lots of new cute and sexy clothes and negligees yesterday. This afternoon we were left alone so I suggested we go to her room and have her try them all on.

After trying some of the cute skirts and tops I handed her a petite sexy nightie to try on. Helping her strip down and put on the negligee I inspected her body and how the nightwear drew attention to her little boobs and slender white legs. I said her crush would love to see her little body in this. Lifting the front of the nightie to reveal her neatly trimmed bush I ran my fingers through the short soft brown hair and said "And I bet he would love to see this pretty little cunt". She let out a silly little giggle and bit her lower lip.

I then asked if she wanted mommy to inspect her to make sure her twat was moist and tender following her continued periods of shaving herself down there. Laying back on her bed and spreading her legs she exclaimed is little girl's voice "Oh yes mommy, I was afraid you weren't going to ask. Yes, please check my pussy!"

I poked and prodded at my baby's vagina, pretending to perform an inspection. "A bit dry over here." I said as I briefly licked her virgin cunt opening, listening to her delighted little squeals of pleasure. Pinching her clit between my painted finger nails and pulling it upward I explained "still too dry here also". Taking her clit between my lips I tugged and sucked on it until I heard a deep moan from her. Then flicking her clit with my tongue I told her that she needed to rub it to keep it well lubricated while I continued to explore her juicy twat.

She lowered her hand down and began to tease her own clit with her finger. "Yes mommy," she replied, "I will do everything and anything at all you tell me to do mommy." With her keeping her own clit aroused I focused on her virgin entrance, thrusting my tongue in and out of her vagina as fast as I could. I could tell she was close to an orgasm but decided today not to let her cum until she had also pleased mommy.

Laying back on the bed and grasping her hand to take it away from her cunt I said "OK, all clean and good to go!" She tried to return her hand to her hungry twat but I said "No no, little girls can only play with their pussy's when their mommies tell them they can." Glaring at me with eyes full of the deepest lust I let her battle with her desires internally for a while. Then I made her an offer. "Would you like to check mommy's pussy and make sure hers is OK?"

"Yes mommy", she fumbled out the words.

I stood and slowly undressed before her. I exposed my chest, then my legs, and lastly my bush. Laying back on the bed I spread my legs wide before her. Biting her lower lip again like a little girl she said "I have never seen one before mommy and I'm not sure what to do". Taking her hands in mine I placed them upon my pussy, telling her to shove a finger in here, and with the other hand to rub there. Nervous at first she quickly began to explore every aspect of my lustful cunt. Breathing heavily I told her to put more fingers inside of me. As she did so I used my hips to gyrate my opening on her fingers.

She asked how I could take so many fingers inside me while she was so tiny there. I explained that mommy was no longer a virgin since leaving the convent and marrying her father and that I have had a man's penis inside of me. She said she would like to try that some day and asked what it was like. I told her to look in mommy's pursue on the floor and pull out the big purple toy. Extracting my dildo, I explained that it was similar to a man's penis and asked if she wanted to see how it worked. "Yes, please mommy, show me!" she pleaded excitedly.

"Well dear, just take the rounded end there and shove it into mommy here." I explained.

Awkward at first she managed to slide the head of the dildo into my wet opening. Once it was inside of me I told her to move it back and forth, in and out. "There baby, you are fucking mommy. It is just like mommy being fucked by a big hard cock".

"Does mommy like being fucked by big hard cocks?", she inquired.

"Oh yes darling, mommy lives for being fucked by a big hard cock." I moaned.

"Is this what it feels like when Tom fucks you're cunt mommy?" she innocently inquired.

My body froze but she just kept fucking me with the dildo and staring at me with her big innocent doe eyes. "What do you mean dearest?" I inquired, not suspecting that she had known about us.

"Well mommy, I see how you dress so revealing when he is home but daddy isn't. And I see him taking you into your bedroom. And when I go to the door and listen I can hear you saying "fuck me harder master, fuck your slut's horny wet cunt harder", so I know something is going on." She explained.

With those words she leaned down and licked my cunt hole as she continued to fuck me with the dildo. "Do you like it when he fucks you mommy?"

Trying to explain the situation to her I replied "Yes darling, I like it very much, but not is not why mommy lets your brother fuck her. It is something I have to do for him darling, like a duty. Tom is away from college and his girlfriend, and a big strong man like Tom needs to fuck frequently, so I offer him my body from time to time."

"Oh OK mommy," she said, innocently accepting my explanation, as she continued to lick and dildo fuck my cunt. Then she shockingly added "Well, if he needs a woman's vagina to stick his penis into, and if his mommy's pussy is OK, would it be OK for him to fuck his sister's pussy?"

I was left speechless. "What? Is Tom the boy you have a crush on and are dressing sexy to impress?" I asked.

"Yes mommy, he is so big and strong and sexy. I love listening to you both fucking behind the door while rubbing myself".

So now the truth comes out! "Ohhh, I see dearest. Well instead of just listening, would you like to watch Tom fucking me, and maybe mommy can arrange for him to fuck you too?"

"Yes mommy yes, can we do that please!" she exclaimed so excitedly that she lost control of the dildo and let it slide out of me. Sitting up beside her I said that I would do all this and more for my baby. But I explained that before I introduce her to the world of sucking and fucking a big cock, first I had to teach her about the number 69. She asked what I meant. Pushing her back onto the bed and sitting on her face, I explained that she was to lick my pussy as I licked hers until we both orgasmed. She thought that this was a wonderful idea, and in this pleasant little position together we wasted the afternoon hours away.

A few days later Denise and I had the house to ourselves and Tom was due home by noon, so I asked Denise if she still wished to learn more about sex and intercourse, and to have Tom teach her. She was very emphatic that she was, so I told her to meet me on the bed in my bedroom in a few minutes in a sexy little teddy and nothing else. She ran off to her room and soon joined me on the bed. When we heard Tom come home I said "Master Tom, please come up stairs when you are ready, I have a treat for you".

Coming up the stairs a few minutes later Tom found Denise laying on my belly clasping a breast and vigorously suckling a nipple. "My my, now what do we have here?" he inquired with a giant smile appearing across his face.

"I am just breast feeding my little girl." I explained. Sitting beside me he fondled my bare breast with his one hand while stroking Denise's light short hair with the other as he watched her continue to suckle the other breast. Asking Denise if she like sucking on mommy's titties she replied that she loved to suckle on her mommy's nipples whenever she could. I explained that she was starting to grow up now, and I was teaching her about being a woman rather than just a little girl.

"In what ways have you been teaching her?" Tom asked.

"Well", I responded as I pulled her nightie up to reveal her bush to Tom's view, "I have been teaching her about why her pussy gets wet." I put my hand on her pussy and she immediately spread her legs wide, giving me access to her clit to rub. "I have been teaching her how to rub her own little cunt, and how to finger, lick and dildo fuck mine".

"Well you two certainly have been busy little girls, haven't you!" he exclaimed, apparently delighted by the view of his sisters cunt spread wide open before him.

"Yes", I said, "but unfortunately I cannot take her to the next lesson, which she says that she desperately wants to explore."

"What is that?" Tom asked inquisitively.

Releasing my nipple from her mouth and while squirming her hips upon my fingers on her clit Denise whispered "I want a man to enter my vagina with his penis." Resuming her sucking I told Tom that she felt she was ready, and had a question to ask Tom, but was too shy to do so.

"Oh, no need to be shy my precious little sister," Tom consoled while rubbing Denise's hair, "please, ask me anything, anything at all." Looking up, she coyly said in a tiny little girls innocent voice "Tom, will you please take my virginity. Will you please introduce me to fucking?"

Before he could respond I interrupted "Tom, I did explain to her that I would be willing to let you have intercourse with me just this once, on a purely demonstrative level, so that she could watch and learn how it is done and to better prepare herself for it, if it was alright with you".

Tom replied "Well, I suppose. If you were to let me show her intercourse by offering yourself as an example, and if she were still interested afterward, then yes, yes, I suppose it would be best for me to introduce her to intercourse as her loving and trustworthy brother than some young loser off the street."

We both leapt up and started to hug Tom and profusely fill his face with kisses. "Thank-you Sir," I said, "you are such a gentleman, a dear, thoughtful and generous man." "Bless you big brother," Denise exclaimed "I knew that you loved me, would always protect me and that you would guide me with your strength in becoming a woman."

"To begin," I explained to Denise, "first I must introduce you to a penis." Explaining as I unbuckled Tom's pants and stripped him from the waist down I continued "Now this is a particular massive and beautiful example of a penis." Taking his semi-rigid hard-on in my hand I motioned Denise to the edge of the bed with me so that she could get a good close look. Stroking him and pushing her face to within inches of his dick I explained "A cock can only enter you once it gets rock hard and this happens when you stroke on it, like mommy is doing now. Here darling, you try." and clasping her tiny little hands I wrapped them around his now fully erect member.

"Wow mommy, it is so hard and big!" she yelled.

"Yes dear, we are so very fortunate that your brother has such a perfect cock," I said, then adding "and it has a perfect set of big balls to go with it too." taking a testicle in each hand and massaged them gently. Then I continued to explain to Denise "But before a hard cock is fully ready to enter a pussy, it needs to be made all wet and juicy, especially such a giant gorgeous dick as this. And the way we get it all lubricated up is by sucking it. Feed mommy his cock so I can show you."

Grasping his cock in both hands she motioned the head toward my face. I began licking and sucking the head of his cock, getting very excited at the thought that this cock would soon be in my wet twat. "It is like a lollipop darling, give it a try". Denise hesitantly licked the head, then started to explore it with her lips. Removing one of her hands from his cock I pushed her head deeper onto his dick. "Suck on it as deep as you can dear, men love that".

Tom confirmed my statement with a deep moan, "God yes Denise, suck that cock, keep sucking." She practised her new sucking skills as I tugged on his balls, until her jaw grew tired. Then I took over sucking, letting her watch so that she could better learn the technique. Then she returned to practising her cock-sucking. We shared his cock between us back and forth until he said "OK, I am ready to fuck some cunt now, bend over slut mommy!"

Rising up off the bed I stripped naked and got onto all fours at the edge of the bed, thrusting up my ass to reveal my pussy and asshole "As you ordered Sir." I invitingly responded.

Telling Denise to stand beside him as he prepared to fuck me, Tom explained to her as he rubbed my ass and my pussy "Now as you must know from fucking your mommy's cunt with a dildo, your mommy is a slut, the kind of woman who likes big cocks shoved in and out of her, so my cock will enter her easily. I will not enter your tiny little virgin pussy so easy though". With that he rammed his manhood fully into me in one big push. I screamed and grunted in pleasure. As he started hammering away at my twat he asked "Do you like that cock in you?"

"God yes sir, yes, please fuck me, god yes, please fuck me harder Master" I yelled.

"You see Denise", Tom explained "that is the sign of a true whore. First time she has my cock in her, and it slid right in, and now she is begging for it. True whore. Isn't that so bitch?" he asked.

"Yes, I am a whore sir, a dirty slut whore who loves being fucked by big cocks Sir." I pleaded. As I looked back I could see Tom removing Denise's teddy to expose her tiny breasts and naked body. Placing her hand on his cock to guide it as he fucked me, he explored her ass, bush, pussy and nipples.

As he tugged at her nipples she moaned deeply in delight. "Oh, I just love these pretty little sensitive tits!" he said loudly. "God what large protruding suckable and biteable nipples you have!"

"I was so afraid you wouldn't like my small boobs and think my nipples were too big." Denise cooed in her little girl voice.

"Perfect, awesome little fuckable body. Now kiss me and tell me you want me to fuck you like I am fucking your bitch mommy." he commanded of her.

Grabbing her hair he yanked her head back fully, gaining complete control over her. While he played with her cunt she would gasp in between deep passionate kisses "I have always loved you Tom since I was a little girl and I dreamed that it would be you who was my lover. I want only ever one man to fuck me, only you, I want to please you, to be yours completely". Quite the amazing confession I thought, as her man rammed his 9 inches in and out of my lustful cunt and she clung her hand around his shaft desperately guiding it into me. Obviously doesn't mind sharing, which then works perfect for all of us!

"You wish for me to be your only lover ever?" Tom asked incredulously.

"Yes, forever and ever. I want to be your virgin bride." Denise confided.

Pulling his dick out of me, Tom ordered me to get up and fetch some clothes. He told me to bring him a jacket and tie, which he put on, so that his chest was covered, but his big cock still thrust forward from his waist. He told me to get my nun's habit and to put it on, pinning it up in the front so my legs and bush were still visible. Then he told me to fetch my wedding dress for Denise to wear. Putting it on her, it was a good fit, but much too large in the boobs. The material hung loosely around her chest, leaving her small breasts and nipples exposed. With them standing together, her little hand wrapped around his massive hard cock and his hand under the gown rubbing her bare ass, I said "Do you promise to fuck this man, and afterward only this man, to suck his cock every day, to swallow his semen, and to be his willing fuck toy for ever after".

"I do", she replied.

"Then you may now suck the cock" I responded.

Dropping to her knees she took him into her mouth and sucked gleefully.

After she had cleaned his cock of my pussy juices I announced "And Sir, you may now fuck the bride".

At this he picked her up and dropping her onto the bed raised my wedding gown over her hips. She promptly spread her legs wide for him, offering her wet and horny virgin cunt to his view. Positioning myself behind her so that I could restrain her from the convulsions I knew would come with the entry of his massive dick into her tiny unspoiled twat, he grasped her legs and rubbed his cock over her vagina. As he started to push I felt her body clenching and a brief expression of terror entered her eyes as she felt how thick the head of his cock was in her tiny opening. But with one deep push and one deep scream from her lungs, and a harsh jerking motion, he was in her. Her eyes opened wildly, her mouth opened wide, and I knew from her expression that now she belonged to him.

His motions slowly grew from a slow gyration into a deep thrusting, as she expanded from gentle gasping to full low moans of intense pleasure. Within a few minutes period, she went from innocent little girl to cock hungry slut, begging him to fuck her forever. "Oh my god, this is what I have waited for, for so many years. I wanted so long to be your girl, fuck me Thomas, fuck me hard, fuck me forever, promise to fuck me every day. Please please never stop fucking me!!" she begged with the sincerity of a long-time lover.

Wrapping his strong arms around her slender long legs he plowed into her over and over until he couldn't take it any more and he exploded with a vengeance in her hungry little twat. Laying beside her he looked over at me. "Lick that out of her slut and suck my cock dry." He commanded. Obediently I went between her legs and licked from her wet pussy a quart of cum. Then I licked and sucked his limp dick and balls free of her fluids and his dripping semen. As I ate her cunt and sucked his dick I could see them holding each other in their arms, gently hugging and kissing, exchanges words of love and passion. She might be his lover, but I was still his whore. I liked the arrangement. I would still get lots of fucking by that majestic big fat cock!

As we lay in a huddle, Denise and I each took turns stroking his cock, watching it slowly resume its state of manly erectness. Holding his cock, I let her suck it. She then performed the same favor for me. Taking turns with his meat in our mouths she asked if he would fuck her again. The horny little slut! He said first he wanted to show her something. Ordering me to bend over once again he raised my habit and kneeled behind my raised bum. Kneeling beside him in my wedding dress, he directed Denise's attention toward my asshole. Addressing Denise he explained "Today I took the virginity of your pussy, but some day I will want to also take the virginity of your ass."

"But it will never fit!" she exclaimed.

"Let me prove to you otherwise my dearest darling, fetch me oil from that top drawer." Returning with the K-Y, he told her to apply it liberally to my butt hole and over his cock. Then he told her to hold his cock and point it at my asshole. With the head of his cock at my entrance he said "And now dearest, observe."

With that he started to drive that monster into my butt! He had actually taken to fucking me in the ass quite regularly now, and my butt hole accepted him willingly. With his 9 inches sliding in and out of me Denise cried out "my god how can it fit inside her!"

"I told you that mommy was a whore," Tom gently explained. "Tell her bitch."

"Yes dear, mommy is a whore, I love Tom's cock in my ass dear. Fuck my ass Master, fuck your slut's ass hard, please, fuck it like you own it." I begged.

12