Busty Grace has Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a shower and came to their room completely naked. Standing at the base of their bed I asked "How may I serve you this morning my Mistress?"

"Pour a bath for us in the Jacuzzi and prepare to give us our morning bath."

I poured the bath as ordered and cleaned their skin of the sex from the night before as they laid opposite one another in the big tub. John kept seizing my breasts as I cleaned him. "Fuck I just love these huge hanging tits!" He would repeatedly say. Afterward I dried each of them and on my knees, sucked his cock clean and licked her pussy clean. Returning to the bed Christine laid down and spreading her legs told me to lick her more. As I complied she told John to give me a good morning fucking from behind, and not to forget to fuck me in the ass again.

As they both got their morning fill of my pleasuring them, and after she orgasmed in my mouth and he came in my ass again, she told me to get ready to leave, as she was now done using me. At the door she came beside me and said "Now don't forget you worthless little cunt, you are my slave now. If I ever call and tell you to get your slutty body over here, then I expect you to drop whatever you are doing and haul that ass of yours over here. If you don't I will tell your husband what a whore you are. Does our little fuck toy understood?"

"Yes My Mistress." I uttered, still shaking from the morning experience.

"Good" Christine finished, "Now get your pathetic whore ass out if my house." And with that she promptly slammed the door shut in my face.

12