Busty Jessica's Amazing Weekend

Story Info
Jessica's weekend gets 'off' to a great start.
3k words
3.36
41.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This started out as a request from the one and only Busty Jessica and took on a life of it's own:

Sunlight exploded like a terawatt flashlight on Smugglers Cove. It was one of those amazing afternoons that made you glad you were alive, living on the coast. A few sailboats traced sparkly paths across the bay, lucky folks who'd started the weekend early, taking advantage of the late summer warmth. She imagined herself on board one of those forty-footers; the wind in her hair and the chill, salt spray stiffening her nipples as the sails fluffed full overhead. Altogether: just one amazing day. Nothing resembling the teleconference she was in right now, twenty stories above the harbor, dealing with the endless challenges of her job.

"I can't help that our supplier didn't order enough Sodium Peroxide to mix this next batch, but I'm working on finding some locally to augment what we will receive." The speaker phone didn't complement Aurora Hensley's husky voice, "We're confident that we'll produce enough product to meet our obligations. I've already forwarded a shipping schedule." A tracking slip appeared on the conference room's screen. Jessica reluctantly shifted her gaze in that direction to view the information. She made a mental note to sit on the opposite side of the table during the next meeting to avoid the distraction that the floor to ceiling window walls presented. The sunlight playing on the waves was just too damned sweet. Sweet Jesus, it'd been a long frickin' week! She needed a drink or three. The meeting reached a conclusion with a half-dozen action items assigned to her – what the hell, at least they'd get done! She loved her job and the business that she'd started but jeez it took a toll on her and she needed pay the toll. She wondered what was shakin' with Mona but first things first: a coupla drinks, yeah!

After depositing her laptop at her desk, Jessica decided to head down to Moon Dogs', a bar in the Smugglers Cove Marina next to her office building complex. She'd been there for lunches and an occasional drink after work with Marsha and Dave, her business partners, but never alone or a Friday afternoon.

'Fridays', as the sign on the door declared, were for 'gittin' yer freak on!' Quite a few folks were doing just that, drinking, dancing, and carrying on in general. The weekly party was on 'like a pot'o'neckbones!' as DJ Maxxlippz declared when she walked in the door. Moon Dogs' attracted quite a mixed bag of clientele: office workers from the downtown area, boat owners using the marina, and locals who lived in the bayside condos nearby. Jessica took a seat at the bar with a good view of the dance floor, which was quite crowded despite the early hour – 4:20. She ordered a Cosmo and checked out the action . It was a noisy and wild dive, especially a group of hotties at a table next to the dance floor. They were definitely on a mission to party! They mostly danced with each other but did shake it with some men who asked. They worked it hoochie-style on the floor and at their table, bumpin', humpin', and grindin' away at themselves and anyone else who got too close.

"Off the hook, for sure." Jessica thought to herself as she texted "Wassup?" to Mona, a divorcee she was seeing after she dumped that punkass Jared. She was really looking forward to seeing Mona this holiday weekend: last weekend Mona'd had her kids so she'd seen her at lunch on Saturday but Mona wasn't comfortable having any overnight lovers if her kids were with her. That was a rule that she and her ex agreed on when they separated and Mona respected it even though John, the ex, had already moved his girlfriend in with him.

Hooking up Mona had been really good for both of them: Mona had never explored her bi-curiousity and Jessica was more than happy to help her – after that crap with Jared she wasn't very anxious to be with a man. She missed sex with a man (or men!) and craved cock but right now wasn't the time. She was way too pissed off at herself mostly and needed to get past the aggravation. It was nice to hook up with Mona for now, and just enjoy some girl on girl action. Mona was a cute, slender, blonde with a nice pair not nearly as big and full as Jessica's but a real treat to nibble and suck on. Jessica loved those perky little nips and enjoyed caressing them and fingering her until Mona shuddered and hollered her name. She was really looking forward to seeing her soon. This had been: ONE! LONG! FUCKEN! WEEK! She needed to cut loose on Mona's tongue later. She shivered thinking about that gal's tongue. She sure liked to lick clit. Hard to believe that she'd never eaten pussy till a month ago. Mona's bi-side had gone into warp drive and she was as enthusiastic as she was sexy. Jessica was glad she'd taken a chance on the girl. Mona was ready for some hot times as well so it was great fun to be with her. Some mutual face fucking tonight was gonna be so awesome!

She took another sip of the martini and watched the antics of those wild gals on the dance floor: they were kickin' it like a pack of wild dogs but she could see that they were also looking the place over and picking different women to join them. Some women did, others politely declined. One old gal who was obviously one of the boat owners in the marina hooked up with them on the dance floor. She was older, but very fit and workin' it like a hoe with the rest of them in no time! Her man started to join them but she made him sit next to the dance floor and watch as she worked it with two of the girls from that wild table.

Jessica was daydreaming about Mona's tongue teasing and tasting her clit during the upcoming weekend when she realized that one of the women from the 'unhooked table' was giving her some serious 'eye'. She wore skintight Capri's with a sheer top that accentuated a pair of ripe brown tits that jiggled and bounced in hip-hop time. As soon as she caught Jessica's attention the black girl licked her thick lips with a bright pink tongue. Jessica felt a jolt of recognition shoot from her brainstem to her clit! That wild bitch was giving her the 'I wanna fuck ya hard'n'good' look!! She looked away from those mesmerizing eyes. Whew! That was one hot, wild, bitch! A couple of the other women at the table were watching the black girl's antics as she shimmied, shook, and skanked it up on the dance floor. That was some major league booty she was working out there! Jessica wondered what making out with her would be like?

DJ Maxalicious was hollerin' encouragement to the hip-hop beat and the raucous crowd that had taken over the bar. Pandemonium was in control as the other dancers, inspired by those crazy hoes and the pulse of the music, lost their inhibitions and joined in the wanton display.

Jessica wondered if Mona would meet her here? This could be the start of a great weekend with each other. She wanted to get out there and work it hoochie-style with the rest of these wack, off-the-hook bitches! One of the wilder ones, a beautiful black girl with great rack, tiny waist and a fine, round ass was giving Jessica THAT look. She had her hands behind her head as she popped her tits up and down in time to the beat. She turned around, spoke to the DJ and pointed at Jessica. The DJ glanced at Jessica and nodded at what the black girl was saying. Still dancing, she turned around and faced in Jessica's direction. She gestured to Jessica to join her. Jessica looked around but the bartender said "She ain't got nobody but you in her sights, girl." It was true, that gaze was just for her. There was really wasn't any choice, besides what was the harm in some getting some action on the dance floor? Jessica gave her a smile and a 'Let's see whatcha got' look, tossed back the rest of her drink, handed her purse to the bartender and danced her way over to meet the black girl in the middle of the dance floor. What the hell?

She warmed up with some freestyle, then some uprock, grinding sensuously to the beat, before making contact with the other girl's leg. She rubbed her butt on the black woman's thigh while the black woman ran her hands over Jessica's back and thighs. A blonde joined them humping on the black woman's other leg and teasing Jessica's tits. Jessica wondered how this could get any crazier than this black girl doing a reverse 'oreo' – white/black/white -with the blonde and herself? Then, as if he'd read Jessica's mind, The sound of screeching tires and a car crash came over the speakers. DJ MaxxLippz shouted:

"RUMPSHAKER!!! RUUUUMP_SHAKAH!!!! OH YEAH! IT'S TIME TO SHAKE! HUMP! AN' BUMP DEM RUMPS! RUMPSHAKER TIME! LINE 'EM UP, BUST IT LOOSE!"

The women formed a line facing the rest of the club cheered on by everyone in the place which had gotten quite full, not to mention rowdy, since Jessica had come in. There were at least eight or nine women of all ages and races doing the 'Rumpshaker'. This was past wild – this was sick! Jessica loved it! Then the black girl started dancing along the line of rumpshakers to rub or smack those jiggling rumps! This shit was making Jessica's nips as hard as Chinese arithmetic! That gal knew just how hard to smack her ass! She wanted some more!

DJ MaxxLippz boomed out some directions: "TO THE RIGHT, SHAKE DAT RUMP! TO THE LEFT, SHAKE DAT RUMP! REAL LOW, SHAKE DEM RUMP! SKANKIN' IT, SHAKE IT NASTEEE!! WHACHA GOT TO SAY??" He held out the microphone to the crowd who chanted: "SHAKE DEM RUMP! SHAKE DEM RUMP!!" And they did shake those rumps, wagging those asses for all they were worth! The black girl danced back and forth along that line of fine jiggling flesh to stroke, smack, pinch and sometimes bite a rump! When the song ended, she had Jessica's skirt pulled up to bite, lick, and kiss on that shapely ass! A few of the other women paired off to do some skanky moves of their own. The blonde had resumed stroking Jessica's tits and pinching her nipples. This was way TOO FUCKEN CRAZY! She needed a break before she surrendered to the attentions of these two beautiful women and let them fuck her right here on the dance floor. How crazy could it get? Obviously, it could and did get way too fucken crazy.

Fortunately, for her, the throb of 'Rumpshaker' came to the end. DJ MaxxLippz told everyone to "Give Dem Rumps a rest." A slow song followed and all at once she was slow dancing with the black woman.

"Dorita." Her lips brushed Jessica's ear. "You smell as good as you move." She nuzzled Jessica's neck. She smelled amazing to Jessica: a rich blend of her perfume and sweat. Jessica inhaled the other woman's scent deeply and replied: "You too. Mmmmmm."

Dorita chuckled and hugged Jessica a little tighter. They swayed together to the soft rhythms moving gently against the other. Jessica was ready for some action and soon. She thought about Mona and wondered if she'd texted back? It was still sort of early and Mona probably had stuff to do. She wasn't gonna trip off of that right now, she was cutting loose from a long freakin' week of work, she needed to relax. Mona would catch up to her. Right now she was savoring being with this dark beauty. Holding her close was intoxicating. This was good and getting better, oh yeah!

When the song ended, Dorita led her back to the table and introduced Jessica to Astrid, Janelle, Eva, and Song. Astrid was the tall, curvy blonde who been pinching Jessica's nipples on the dance floor. Janelle was a brunette with green eyes and a great smile. Eva was a sultry, well-stacked Hispanic girl. She winked when introduced. Song was Asian and petite. All of these women were beautiful. Really beautiful, not just cute or pretty but beautiful and well maintained. Great hair, nails, and clothes. Each and every one was a hottie. She wondered if they were models or actresses. Maybe they were a pack of 'desperate' trophy wives. They all knew each other and were very comfortable with themselves. Whoever and whatever they all were, they were getting a freak on – skank style!

Eva and Janelle looked vaguely familiar, she was sure that she'd seen them somewhere. The volume of the music had gone up again. Janelle, Song, and Astrid exchanged glances and headed back out onto the floor, shakin' it all the way!

Dorita had an arm around Eva and was stroking Jessica's lower back and butt as they watched the other women show off on the floor. Dorita threw her head back laughing at something Eva said to her. The waitress brought Jessica's purse and took a drink order. Eva gave the waitress's tit a playful pat when she ordered another pitcher of Purple Margaritas – a specialty of the house. The waitress smirked at Eva's lewd gesture. She was obviously acquainted with this bunch of hoochies. Dorita's fingernail, meanwhile, traced a path up and down the crack of Jessica's ass, teasing her spincter.

Jessica hadn't cooled down at all and was getting hornier than before. She checked her phone and there was a text from Mona telling her that John, the ex, had dumped the kids on her at the last minute, he and his sweetie were headed to a romantic getaway this weekend. Mona was sorry, but maybe they could get together later this weekend? Maybe she could let them stay with the ex's parents? She was going to get back to Jessica, but for now she was so sorry. Mona had been looking forward to some quality time with Jessica too.

Jessica's disappointment at the bad news was tempered by Dorita's finger exploiting her bunghole. It was getting fairly plain that Jessica was going to get it on with one or another of these crazy bitches. Maybe two at once, that did seem possible. She was sort of glad that Mona's ex had pulled another fast one, this afternoon was shaping up to be quite an experience! Yes, things were going quite nicely with one hotties finger in her ass and another smirking about it. Eva was giving her the eye from time to time, checking out the rear action as she did so. Dorita had her hand down the back of Eva's spandex, likely she was fingering Eva's butt crack with her left hand while she teased Jessica's with the right! Eva caressed Dorita's ample rump and gazed at Jessica with an expression of open lust.

The attention these hot bitches were giving her was making her amazingly hot. She was going to have to fuck or be fucked sometime soon – right now would work but she'd just met these gals and wasn't sure just how this was going to play out. Dorita fingering her bunghole was a good indication that they were headed in the right direction but Jessica didn't want to risk not being included in any activities later. She wanted Dorita or Eva or Song or Janelle or Astrid for that all she cared to make out with and get it on with. This was a party and more that she'd joined. She hoped. Goddamnit, she was hot'n'wet already! She needed some bad!

"Let's dance." She said to Dorita. Dorita smiled and kissed her with those full, tasty lips. Her tongue touched Jessica's then she broke off and nuzzled Eva's neck. Eva was pinching her own left nipple, reveling in Dorita's caress. Dorita removed her finger from Jessica's butt crack, turned to Jessica and said, "Sounds good". She stroked Eva's cheek with that fingernail that had just been teasing Jessica's ass. Eva licked it as it passed over her lips. She never took her eyes from Jessica's.

She led Jessica out onto the dance floor, gesturing to DJ MaxxLippz on the way. She began to bump and grind on Jessica right away. Jessica responded enthusiastically, putting her hands behind her head, locking eyes, and grinding her groin against Dorita's to the beat. This sent jolts of pure heat through her body! Every cell of her body was screaming: "I'm HAWT!" Her nipples had swelled to painful stiffness and her mouth was dry. The combination of this skanky display and the sensation of Dorita's pubic bone stroking her own was sending Jessica to heaven! Dorita was staring at her with an expression of pure lust. She moved in on the brown girl and rubbed her nipples against hers. She was gonna lose control. Maybe she already had. She didn't care; this whole scene was going in the right direction. That look on Dorita's face left little doubt where this was going to end up.

The hot beat faded away to the start of a ballad. Dorita took Jessica in her arms and began to sway slowly, sensuously, to the rhythm. The heat coming off her was amazing. Jessica inhaled the other woman's scent and savored the magic of Dorita's lush body. This was fantastic! She closed her eyes, put her head back and offered her mouth to Dorita who kissed her deeply. The taste of those lips inspired another level of pleasure. Dorita was caressing Jessica's butt. Jessica returned the favor, admiring the firm, ripe flesh she squeezed. This skanky bitch was DA BOMB! Jessica hoped to be close by when she exploded!

This and other adventures of one Busty Jessica will be continued...