Busty Jessica's Amazing Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty Jessica's encounter with the wild women continues.
2.5k words
3.68
25.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the music ended the Asian girl, Song, joined them. She kissed Dorita and spoke into her ear. Dorita smirked as she rubbed her nose on Song's, then turned and wetly kissed Jessica. She spoke into her ear as another slow song started to play:

"Song wants a turn with you. See ya." Dorita squeezed Jessica's ass and winked as Song moved in to embrace Jessica. She felt lightheaded and hot. Song moved easily on the skyscraper heels she wore that still left her a few inches shorter than Jessica. Her tits were firm and full -- nearly as bodacious as Jessica's. Jessica liked the feel of this lovely woman. Her skin was smooth as silk. She held her face very close to Jessica's. She locked eyeballs with Jessica. Jessica could feel her breath and smell her scent as they swayed slowly to the beat. Song moved in, squeezed Jessica's butt, and kissed her. Jessica's head swam as the spell of Song's embrace took her. This was delicious, intoxicating. Jessica parted her lips and touched tongues with Song. A wave of desire tugged at her, surged through her.

Song was slowly stroking her ass and Jessica did the same for the beautiful Asian woman.

Making out with these hotties had Jessica hot'n'wet, wild for more. She hoped that she could take one or more of them home later. Now would be better. Her nips were harder than Chinese arithmetic! The music changed pace and got louder as DJ Maxilicious shouted:

"TIME TO BACK THAT THANG UP, Y'ALL!!!!"

The dance floor got more crowded -- if that was possible - as they were joined by the rest of the hotties. Eva faced her and started workin' it. Dorita rubbed her own firm, round, butt against Jessica's. The tall blonde, Astrid, moved in from the right to hump on Eva's leg. Song was shimmying sensuously against Dorita. This was really off the hook now! Eva was kneading Jessica's left nipple as Astrid kissed on the right one. There were at least three other hands on her body. "This," Jessica thought, "is more like it." She and the other women were creating quite a display in this dive. Jeez, this was crazy, but more fun than Jessica'd had in a long damned time! Waves of pleasure flowed through her body! She couldn't remember when

she'd felt so wild, alive, and free!

"WHOOOOO! IT'S ON NOW!" DJ Maxilicious was clearly enjoying the show! Everyone in the place was 'gittin' dat freak on!' Jessica hadn't had this much fun in the longest! She skanked it up with each and every one of the wild girls and wound up mock-humping Dorita at the end of the song. Dorita took her by the hand and led her to the ladies' room.

Once inside they embraced and began passionately kissing and groping each other. The black girl pressed Jessica against the mirror. Dorita's fingers massaged Jessica's slit and she worked one into Jessica's cunt. Jessica moaned as pleasure arced like electricity through her body. She sucked on Dorita's tongue. Her ass pumped in time to Dorita's finger-fucking. Dorita broke the kiss to nuzzle and lick Jessica's neck. This was wonderful for Jessica, so nasty and crazy to get used in a public restroom! This was a new thrill for her and she'd had some thrills!

Some other women entered to bathroom and tried to ignore the Jessica's fingerfucking taking place as they used the toilets, sinks, and mirrors.

"I want you to come with us," Dorita panted into Jessica's ear. "We're takin' this party to my place for a serious throwdown." She worked Jessica's clit harder for emphasis. Jessica wanted to answer but a violent orgasm was building deep inside, cutting off all rational thought. She moaned loudly as it rose and consumed her, taking her like a runaway train. She rode Dorita's finger as it caught up to and took her, used her, and left her gasping against the bathroom wall. In her mind's eye the orgasm was a train was receding in the distance, dust and desire in its wake. A toiled flushed.

Eva came in and put her right arm around Dorita. She took Jessica's face in her left hand and kissed her. She ran her hand down to Jessica's neck till it found a tit to fondle. Her tongue invaded Jessica's mouth.

The finger continued to stroke Jessica's clit prolonging the pleasure. Dorita was very much in control.

She spoke to Jessica: "We want you to come along with us to play."

Eva kissed Jessica again this time with more tongue. She tasted delicious. Jessica could stay here all night with these two fucking her against the wall. She wanted to put some of the same mojo on these bitches that they were using on her. She wanted to take them where they were taking her.

"Sure," she panted, "let's go and soon. I need some serious fuckin'."

The other women laughed and kissed her. Eva kissed her some more and said: "Dorita, I want Jessica to be my "TOY' tonight, ok?"

"Your TOY?" Dorita lost her smile and arrowed her gaze right at Eva. "Yours and only yours?"

Eva returned Dorita's stare and tried to look just as intently at Dorita as Dorita was at her. "Yes, I think she should be my TOY." She managed to look like an impudent child. Dorita was the alpha female here, no doubt. Jessica's head swam from the action on her tit and clit. Both sets of fingers continued their assault on Jessica's body. She was going to catch another one of those southbound orgasms to ecstacy very soon. Something important was happening right now and she tried to focus on just what the other women were sorting out. Something about a 'TOY' that had them staring knives at each other while they put her through her paces in this bathroom.

Jessica had one arm around each of these hotties and felt Dorita's hand slide across her own back and down Eva's back into her butt crack. Eva licked her lips, gasped, and closed her eyes as the black girl inserted a finger into her bunghole. Dorita leaned into Eva and kissed her lips. Her finger continued to stroke Jessica's clit. She kissed Eva sensuously and spoke softly to her:

"Baby-girl, you are so fine." Eva exhaled and tilted her head back. Her eyes were still closed. She licked her lips again. Dorita continued: "You are my 'chica caliente' and my favorite 'PET'. Yes?"

"Yes." Eva agreed. She was clearly enjoying Dorita's finger exploring her ass. "Oh, yes!" She was breathing faster now, her eyes lit with lust.

Dorita continued:

"A PET is a PET. A PET belongs to its MASTER and its MISTRESS." Dorita was smiling again but it was a cruel, cold smile that played on her face. Her eyes "A TOY is a TOY. A TOY is not a PET but it also belongs to its MASTER and its MISTRESS." Her fingers continued their assault on Jessica's clit and Eva's ass. Waves of lust and heat spread from Jessica's cunt. She moaned as Dorita's expert fingers coaxed her along.

Dorita continued: "A PET has a special status -- pampered and loved." Eva moaned when Dorita said that -- no doubt Dorita's finger was working her bunghole!

"A PET is allowed to play with TOYS that its MASTER or MISTRESS provides but the TOY belongs to the MASTER or MISTRESS. Do you understand?"

She forced her finger deep into Eva's ass to punctuate her question. Eva clenched her teeth, made a noise from deep inside and came hard on Dorita's hard finger -- wide-eyed, bucking, grunting, and panting while Dorita watched without expression. The combination of Dorita's fingering and Eva's orgasmic display fanned Jessica's passion like a gasoline fire. That finger working her clit was too much! She was being used like a ho', like a bitch, like some kind of TOY. Being used in that way was something she'd had too little of in her short life. Jessica was used to having men, and women for that matter, worship her luscious booty.

She wasn't sure where this was going or if she was going to play whatever game these hoochies were cooking up. Jessica liked role-playing as much as the next person but Dorita had laid out some rules that sounded really weird. Weird, maybe, but all of these off-da-hook bitches were going along with it, that much was certain.

Eva nodded and leaned over to gently bite and suck on Jessica's nipple through the sheer fabric, Her teeth gripped it perfectly -- without pain. She was well practiced at this. This was so whacked, perverted, crazy but, at the same time, quite satisfying to Jessica. This treatment was sick but she wasn't ready to stop, couldn't, wouldn't and wanted more. She was in some kind of sexual fog, she just couldn't think straight. She felt so good,, like a freakin' slut.

The non-stop stimulation from these gals had lit another fire in Jessica. The burning forced her body to writhe involuntarily as she surrendered and let those flames of pain and pleasure take her to a new place. These bitches were taking her there, to a place where the passion consumed her. She'd only been close to this a few times and not in recent memory. This was a place where she could surrender to her desires and be the hot cunt that she always yearned to be. She wanted to go to that special place and erupt like a volcano. This could only go one way. This afternoon's shenanigan's had unleashed Jessica's simmering lust -- she had to go where it took her, there would be no turning back. She hoped the little game they were cooking up wouldn't involve too much pain but the prospect of going to 'That Place' with one or more of these bitches leading her along the way made her sort of yearn for some pain to go along with the pleasure that loomed ahead.

"Eva", Dorita repeated, "Do you understand?" Her eyes shone as she watched Eva devour Jessica's big tit.

Eva grunted assent around Jessica's stiff nipple. Jessica closed her eyes as a fresh jolt of pain coursed through her body. Someone kissed her, forcing a tongue between her lips. It was Dorita and she tasted so fucking good!! Jessica moaned as she sucked Dorita's tongue harder and harder. She wanted to make Dorita hollah, but the other woman had taken control and there was no way she was giving it up now. Jessica was whatever Dorita wanted her to be now and would do any freakin' thing she required. If Dorita and her girls wanted a 'TOY', then that was what Jessica was going to be for them: a 'TOY'. The hottest fucking 'TOY' they ever played with, yes, that was where this was going!

Dorita kissed her deeply for a little longer savoring Jessica's juicy mouth. She fingered Jessica's cunt slow and deep. Eva bit and sucked on her nipple while someone else nuzzled her, licked her ear while caressing her ass. This was some whacked girl bang these bitches were giving her. She loved it but wondered how much more of this she could take? She hadn't recovered from the last orgasm and another was looming from a different direction. She let the storm take her bucking and moaning to another level. The throb of the music kept pace with the rhythm of her body.

Dorita whispered in her ear: "We're going back to my place and get this party into high gear. You're going with us."

"Ok, I guess." Jessica's brain was reeling. She struggled to clear her mind.

Dorita's brown eyes lost their soft, faraway gaze. She was looking right into Jessica's. "You don't have a choice. I've made the decision for you. You are my new TOY." She kissed Jessica without changing her expression or closing her eyes.

She then pulled Eva off Jessica's tit and removed her fingers from Eva's crack and Jessica' cunt to sniff at each in turn.

"Mmmmmm, delicious." Smiling, she offered each a woman a sample of the other. Eva eagerly sucked away on the offered finger but Jessica hesitated. Dorita forced the finger under Jessica's nose and then into her mouth. Jessica reluctantly sucked on the nasty treat. Dorita pulled her finger from Eva's mouth and put it into her's to quickly suck the saliva and cunt from it. She did the same with her other finger Jessica was sucking on.

Dorita was one nasty freak. Jessica had no doubt that she'd never met anyone like her. This whole session in the rest room was a prelude to whatever these whacked ho's had in mind. It made her tremble with anticipation.

"Eva, my PET, clean up our new toy, straighten her clothes, make her presentable. Then bring her back to the table. We'll have a drink and then head over to my place for some real fun and games." She winked at Eva and Jessica for emphasis.

"Yes, MISTRESS Dorita." Eva turned Jessica to face her and began rearranging her skirt and blouse. She finished removing Jessica's panty hose, sniffed at the wet spot on the crotch, and put them in her purse.

She took a brush out. "Let's get that hair now." She began brushing Jessica's thick, wavy locks. "You're a natural redhead, hmmm?"

"Yes. I am."

Jessica faced the mirror as Eva finished and put the brush back in her purse. She pulled Jessica's hair to one side and kissed her neck up to her ear. She reached around to cup Jessica's breasts as she expertly sucked on Jessica's ear lobe.

She squeezed Jessica's breasts, saying, "These are natural too? Mmmmm, you taste so good. I'm gonna love playing with you. I'm gonna start by eating your pussy." She licked Jessica's neck causing her to groan. "You're gonna L-O-V-E my tongue." She licked Jessica's ear and rolled her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. "Especially when it teases your nips!" She pinched Jessica's right nipple for emphasis. "and when it pleases your clit!!!" She pinched the left nipple and held them both tightly -- causing Jessica to moan and writhe in her grip. Eva was sucking and gnawing on Jessica's neck -- giving her a hickey! Jessica's head swam with the amazing sensations this woman was giving her. She wanted to melt into this woman and let passion take it's course -- right here in the bathroom!

Jeez, this was just too fucken crazy! Her eyes had rolled up into her head and she moaned louder.

Someone pulled them apart and took Eva into their arms -- it was Astrid. Dorita took Jessica into an embrace, soul kissing her while kneading her ass. Astrid was doing the same to Eva.

After a long satisfying kiss Dorita broke the embrace and pulled Jessica close, stroking her hair.

"It's time we pulled out of here and put this party into high gear."

Eva grunted assent around Astrid's tongue.

Dorita turned to the door, taking Jessica's hand. She said "Time to saddle up and play." She led Jessica out of the bathroom back into the bar.