Busty Space Pirates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

Once he was satisfied he was clean the Captain pulled back out of Kelly’s sweet mouth and then put his pants back on. “Okay everyone back to your stations, with luck we should be at Clammix 18 in less than four hours.”

***

As the Scarlet Rapier touched down in Landing Bay 161 of the Clammix 18 space station, Red Turner lifted her head up from the Captain lap where she had been sucking his cock.

“I hate it when we land before I get off,” Lex murmured.

“That’s the second time we’ve been interrupted recently,” Red said with a smile as she wiped her chin and mouth with the back of her wrist.

Lex started to reply but was cut off as a voice from the space station came over their radio.

“This is Clammix 18 to Scarlet Rapier.”

“Scarlet Rapier copy,” said Elizabeth from her seat at the comms desk.

Lex hurried stuffed his painfully hard cock back into his pants as Elizabeth talked with the space station security officer.

“Do you have landing permit for Clammix 18?” the man asked.

Elizabeth looked questioningly at Lex, who shrugged and turned to Red.

“That’s a new one,” Red remarked, also shrugging.

“Ah, sorry Clammix 18 we were unaware of the permit requirement,” Elizabeth spoke back into the radio.

There was a pause at the other end before the voice came back. “Your ship is now impounded. Up to two of you may disembark to meet with the governor and petition for a landing permit. No one else may leave the ship.”

Elizabeth cut the transmission.

“Sounds serious,” said Red. “They’ve certainly beefed up security since I was here last.”

Lex nodded in agreement. “Okay everyone stay here and relax for a bit. I’ll go and speak with this governor. Elizabeth, you’re in charge of communications you come with me.”

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers
12