Bustyland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColdStar
ColdStar
37 Followers

The group moved off, Mary telling them to enjoy themselves and make sure to test everything. Jessica followed up at the rear of the group. Jack watched as Kevin dropped back to say something to her.

"Hey, you look bored," he said.

The buxom redhead glared at him. "Fuck off."

"Look, I just wanted to-"

"I said fuck off!"

Kevin raised his hands and fell back in line with the rest of the group. Jack caught his eye and raised an eyebrow questioningly. Kevin shrugged in response.

It was then that Jack realised that two of their number were missing. He stopped. "Guys, where are Paul and Sally?"

Mark turned round with a grin. "Where do you think? I'm sure they'll be done in a minute."

With an amused shake of his head, Jack moved on.

***

Sally giggled as Paul pulled her between stalls and round the back, where the floodlights didn't reach quite so well. Glancing round to make sure no one was watching, he stepped towards the blonde.

She moaned as he kissed her, his hands moving instinctively to grope her ass in her tight jeans, and he pulled her close to him. Their tongues duelled as he slowly stroked higher, before running his hands to the front of her body and roughly grabbing her tits.

Sally pulled her head away and bit her lower lip. Paul knew that look, and with a grin slid one hand beneath her sweater and t-shirt, feeling bare skin. She gasped at his touch, the corners of her mouth twisting into a mischievous smile as his fingers crept higher until they reached her bra. He enjoyed its texture beneath his palm as he squeezed, the tops of her hooters not covered by the lacy material and soft against his fingers.

"I'm sorry I upset you, baby," he murmured as he kissed her again.

She reached up and put a finger on his lips. "Don't worry about it. It was my fault. I shouldn't be so easily offended."

Damn straight you shouldn't, Paul thought, though he knew better than to vocalise that. Especially when she was admitting guilt - he knew how to twist that to his advantage.

"How can I make it up to you?" his blonde girlfriend continued, her smile growing more wicked by the moment.

Paul didn't even speak, he just pulled his hand from her tit, instead placing his palms on her shoulders and pushing her down. Sally stared up at him with a glint in her brown eyes as she willingly sank to her knees.

She placed her hands on his legs, sliding them upwards until she came to the bulge in his pants. She traced her fingers around it before reaching for his buckle, which she undid slowly. Paul groaned as his pants loosened. Sally grinned, unzipping his fly and pulling his jeans down just enough. The bulge in his underwear was obvious, and the blonde moaned as she hooked his boxers over the bulge.

He gasped as the cool night air washed over his cock, then gasped again as his girlfriend's mouth enveloped it. Her tongue was magic, swirling around his head, and her lips caressed every inch of his throbbing dick. She kissed down the sides, pumping his length with her fist, and making sure he was completely slick with her saliva.

Then she started to bob her head, and Paul reached out to thread his fingers through her blonde hair. This felt so damn good. He stared down at her. The only thing that would improve this moment would be if she took her top off, but he knew there was little chance of that. Even as it was, he was in heaven.

Movement to his right caught his attention, and he glanced up to see three figures approaching through the dark. He could just about make them out, but he very much doubted they had seen him yet; he and Sally were hidden in the shadows of the stalls. Even so, Sally pulled her head away and turned to look at the newcomers.

"Looks like we've got company," she said, still tossing him off. "I wonder who they are." She moved to stand up.

"Don't stop," Paul implored. He was so close.

She looked at him sympathetically. "I have to. We might get caught."

No. He was so close. He gripped Sally's head tightly, pushing his cock back between her lips, finding the back of her mouth. She gagged, saliva spewing forth over his invasive prick. Immediately, he began to fuck her throat; she flailed her arms, but he ignored her. She would forgive him - she always did - but he was going to finish. He was so damn close.

He was sawing his cock into her tight throat when she swung up with her right hand, connecting with his balls. The flare of pain was sudden, immense, and he doubled back in agony. She glared at him as she stood, slapping him hard across his cheek.

"You bastard," she hissed. "You fucking bastard."

He was staring daggers back her - how dare she hit him! - when he realised that the three figures were almost upon them. He stuffed his aching dick back into his pants and stood as best he could, though the pain meant he was still partially hunched over. Despite her anger, Sally smoothed her hair and smiled at the newcomers.

Paul's swollen cock throbbed as they emerged into the light. Another three women, another three sets of massive tits. This wasn't fair.

"Hey there," one of them said. She looked at Paul, raising an eyebrow at his posture.

Sally smiled, holding out her hand. "Hi! I'm Sally. Do you work here?"

The woman smiled back. She had wavy black hair, falling loose and styled over her shoulders, scattered over those massive puppies that pushed out from her tight blue sweater. "No, we saw the lights from the road. Figured we'd see what was going on. Didn't know the place had reopened. We haven't found anywhere to pay, though. Do you know where we can?"

"It's free," Sally said. "They're on a test run. My friends and I snuck in, and now we're the first guests! I'm sure they won't mind some more visitors."

The woman grinned. "Perfect!" She gestured towards Paul. "What's up with him?"

Sally glared at him, smirking unpleasantly. "Oh, him? He tried to take too much of a good thing. He's hurting now."

"Too much candy floss does cause an upset stomach!" the woman laughed.

Sally was still staring menacingly at him. "Something like that."

"I'm Laurie, by the way," the woman said. "And these are my friends Amber and Julia."

The other two women stepped forwards, and Paul cast his eye over them. All were dressed stylishly, if a few seasons out of date, but he appreciated that not everyone could afford to keep up with the latest fashions like Sally and Jessica did. Amber was shorter than the other two, though her tits were still huge despite the smaller stature, and her blonde hair was up in a ponytail. Julia was the middle height of the three, her brown hair cut neatly to frame her face but not reach her shoulders.

"I'll take you through to the main fairground?" Sally said, and Laurie nodded excitedly. His busty girlfriend walked off with the three newcomers, leaving him alone behind the stall.

At least his dick didn't hurt anymore. Now it was just his pride that was wounded. He stood, leaning back against the stall in the dark, and puffed out his cheeks. He'd pissed off his girlfriend and been left with blue balls.

"That was unfortunate," a voice said beside him, and he jumped, spinning to face it.

He instantly relaxed as he saw Mary standing there. The woman was grinning at him.

"How long have you been there?" he said suspiciously, wondering just how much she'd seen.

She stepped towards him then, her grin growing mischievous. "Long enough. I saw that young blonde take your cock into her mouth, and then leave you high and dry. I don't blame you for trying to finish; it was her fault for teasing you so."

Paul raised his arms in satisfaction. "Thank you! Someone on my side."

"I would never do such a thing. If I give a man a blowjob, I make sure I... finish him off." Her lips curled wickedly.

Paul swallowed. His cock was aching, and this conversation was going in one direction. "I'm glad to know that. It would be unfair any other way."

"Indeed it would," Mary said, stepping towards him. She pressed herself against him, placing a hand on his thigh. Her other arm climbed his body until her palm found the back of his head. "Would you like a demonstration?"

Paul could only murmur in agreement as the woman pulled him down into a kiss. Her lips were warm, her body soft, and he wrapped his arms around her body to pin her against him as their tongues found one another. He had cheated on Sally before plenty of times, of course, although never quite so blatantly. She was only just round the corner, but right now he didn't care. He was too horny to do anything different, and besides, it was her fault. She'd caused this by getting him so riled up, so she'd just have to accept the consequences of her actions.

His hands climbed the front of Mary's body, grasping the twin pillows there, and squeezing them. The brunette moaned into their kiss, pushing her chest into his hands, encouraging him. He took the hint, squeezing them more roughly. He could feel the outline of her bra beneath the golf shirt.

"Do you want to see a little more?" Mary whispered, breaking the kiss. Before he could answer, she had grabbed the bottom of her shirt, tugging it over her head. Her massive tits were revealed, and Paul grabbed them eagerly. Giving them a couple of squeezes, he slid his hands round to her back, finding the clasp of her bra. He expected her to resist, but she did not, instead moaning her approval as undid the clasp. The black lacy garment fell away, and her tits were revealed in their naked glory.

Even in the dim light, Paul could tell there were magnificent, and he squeezed them, delighting in the soft flesh beneath his fingertips. He bent down, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth, gently biting down on the sensitive bud. Mary moaned, running her fingers through his hair.

Then her own hands dropped, finding his belt and deftly unbuckling it. She placed a hand on his chest and pushed him upright, before sinking to her knees. He stared down in bliss as the massive-chested brunette unzipped his fly. For the second time that evening, his cock sprang out into the night air.

It was still wet with Sally's saliva, but that did not seem to deter Mary. She leant forwards eagerly, sucking his length between her lips, her tongue already dancing along his shaft. He groaned, reaching out to grasp her head as he had done with Sally, but she was so good he did not feel the need to start face-fucking her. Instead, she did the work herself, bobbing furiously on his cock, her hand passing easily over his saliva-wet dick, some hers and some Sally's.

Her hooters shook magnificently at the movement of her head, and Paul could only watch on in bliss. But something felt... odd. A light-headedness had come over him, and though he groaned in satisfaction at Mary's work some part of his brain was telling him to stop. Was this guilt? Is this what it felt like to feel guilty? He didn't know; he had never felt guilty when cheating on Sally before.

He ignored it, pushing the feeling away, determined to enjoy this blowjob. And enjoying it he was, despite that niggling sense of strangeness. Mary opened her throat, taking his dick past her mouth and deep into her esophagus, and he groaned loudly. She was so fucking good at this. Then again, she was probably a good ten years older than him, so she's had lots of time to practice.

Paul could feel his balls churning. He started to pump his hips, his cock sliding between Mary's lips. She still sucked down on his prick, her tongue swirling around his tip whilst her fist formed another tunnel for him to fuck. It felt so damn good.

The light-headedness was stronger, but Paul was far too close to care. It was not affecting his enjoyment, and he ignored it as his member twitched. Cum rushed to the tip, and with a cry it exploded forth.

Mary's eyes sparkled lasciviously as his jizz sprayed into her mouth, his salty batter bursting out in great waves. She swallowed, and Paul groaned not just at the strength of his orgasm but also at the knowledge that she was drinking down his seed. Sally never swallowed.

At last, he was spent, and he slumped back against the stall. He slid downwards into a sitting position, his legs spread like a ragdoll, and stared at Mary who was still on her knees in front of him. She smiled wickedly.

He grinned back, and pushed himself upright. Or at least he tried to - his muscles wouldn't move. Horror filled him.

The light-headed feeling grew stronger, a swirl of unconsciousness that seemed to sweep through him. His mind faded, black swarming in at the edges of his vision, panic subsumed by nothingness.

The last thing he thought before death took him was how great Mary's tits looked.

ColdStar
ColdStar
37 Followers
12