But Daddy...

Story Info
Black girl submits to white Daddy in a variety of ways.
2k words
4.28
20.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Daddy, why?" I'm almost thirty, and I'm still whining. It never ends.

"Why? Because I need to remind you of your place from time to time." He's ten years older than me and much more patient.

I kept my head down. I was thankful for the blanket he had laid down on the floor of my large, golden cage. There was enough room for more than one pet to lie down in it.

"But, Daddy... I know my place."

"Don't 'but, Daddy' me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good little girl."

He set his beer down on his coffee table across the room and slowly, pensively walked over to me. He was wearing nothing but black jeans, a black belt, and black boots—a stark difference against his pale skin. I looked up at him. His height felt menacing. He towered several feet over my nearly naked body. He gave me a serious look, squatted, and opened the cage. Then he grabbed the ball gag that was resting on top of the cage and told me to come closer to him so he could put it on.

My forehead rested against his chest while he fastened it. I enjoyed the brief intimacy, my head cushioned against his warm, hairy chest.

He gently put his hand on the back of my head, pushing it down so that my face was resting onto the blanket now. My ass was up in the air, just like he wanted. He fastened my wrists in front of me with restraints and hooked them together. Then he closed the cage and stood on top of it.

I was always scared that it would tip over when he did that even though it never happened. Honestly, it would be more comical if he pulled that off. I felt excited yet vulnerable even though I knew he would not do anything I was opposed to.

"Look up at me," he spoke softly.

I watched him unzip his jeans—such a simple, sexy act. He pulled out his half-hard cock. Already, it looked big and thick. He took a deep breath, and I saw his stream of hot piss fly down towards me. He swayed his hips to get it all over my face. It slid down onto my forehead, eyelids, cheeks, lips, and chin, and then onto the blanket. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the stream of pungent, hot piss on my body. He had purposely not drank not enough water so far that day just to make me feel a little more degraded. I loved it.

"That's right," he muttered. "Be a good piss slut."

My pussy muscles tightened at his dirty-worded encouragement. Finally, he was done. I opened my eyes, and he shook his penis, causing two drops to land on my forehead. He jumped off of the cage then told me to put my head down again. I immediately followed his command and set my face against the piss-soaked stains on the blanket.

He let out a groan and said, "Stay like that until I say so."

"Yes, Sir." I tried to speak clearly with my mouth being held open by the ball gag.

I was sure he was very pleased with my position. I'd heard the old, leather couch squeak when he sat down. His fat cock was probably in his hand being stroked. A couple of minutes later, I knew I had been right because he started moaning. I really wanted to look up. But I knew if I did, I would regret not following his orders. Well, he would probably spank me, and I would partially enjoy it. I don't particularly like to get punished.

I tried my best to be his perfectly-trained pet during these scenes. Sometimes, he let me get away with being bratty because he loved to run after me and watch me struggle.

This was not the time to be playfully mischievous, though. He was serious from the get-go, and I knew better than to disappoint him in a scene like this.

His moaning became louder. He paused, and I heard the sound of him squirting lube onto his large hand.

I loved his hands and arms. Really, all of his body. I could have used one of his hands stuffed inside of me. All sorts of fantasies were racing through my mind right now.

A few seconds later, his moans were accompanied by the sounds of his wet shaft being furiously stroked.

My breathing became heavier, and the walls of my pussy were tightening even more. I could not let myself find release. I wanted his permission, and he wanted to be the director of my orgasms, so it worked out.

I had nothing on but thin, black panties, and the fabric of the gusset was soaked against me. I heard the squeak of the couch springs again when he stood up then the scuff of his boots against the hardwood floor. I tried to hold still, secretly ordering my wet hole to stop throbbing because it was only making things more difficult for me.

"You want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes, Daddy," I mumbled, my voice even more muffled than before. Thick drool had formed around the edges of the red ball my lips were hugging.

He was standing in front of me. I saw his boots in my peripheral vision. I wanted to close my eyes. The sight of them was turning me on even more, and he was well aware of their effect on me.

"Look up at me," he told me. His voice was very reassuring to me.

I stared at his sexy, green eyes with my innocent, brown ones as though to say, "Please, touch me. Please, let me come."

We had been playing for less than 15 minutes, and I wanted to climax...hard. Normally, I enjoyed the build up thoroughly, but I was so excited and horny that I needed my first release as soon as possible.

He stared at me, too, still jerking his dick. The passion between us grew through sustained eye contact. Several seconds later, as though in slow motion, he milked a stream of warm jizz from his length that went flying onto my face in perfect white, thick strings.

I loved his cum. Seeing it. Feeling it on my skin. And most of all, swallowing it for my partner's pleasure.

He moaned and groaned, steady on his feet. Afterwards, he momentarily held his head back. I gazed up at his pulsating, throbbing cock, worshiping it with my eyes. He groaned one last time and slowly crouched down, opening the cage. I wanted to pounce out and greedily lick him clean, but I had to be patient.

"I love when you drool," he said under his breath.

Long globs of spit had escaped from my mouth and dripped onto the blanket. I was wet at both ends.

He reached behind my head and unfastened the ball gag.

I momentarily moved around my jaw to loosen up the stiffness.

"Get on your knees," he ordered. He pulled on my red, leather collar. The force helped me quickly rise up. "Mouth...open."

I opened wide, all the while maintaining eye contact. Even when he pushed himself between my lips.

"Clean it off, you whore."

Every time he called me degrading names, I got a pang of horniness. It was one of the many kinks that made us sexually compatible.

I worked my mouth back and forth, taking every inch in. Over and over, just the way he liked it. With this entire cock deep in my throat, I reached with my tongue to clean his balls. He twitched in my mouth. I moaned when he grabbed a handful of my shoulder-length, black hair and pulled me towards him.

He kept me close while bucking his hips, fucking my face. I gagged and drooled. The messier I got, the hornier he got. The thrusts became faster, and my throat was beginning to feel raw.

When he finally pulled out, his shaft was reddened and glazed with thick spit. I marveled at the sight.

He snapped me out of it by resting his hands on my head and telling me, "Now lick it."

I glided my tongue up and down his cock veins, swirling it around the head—my favorite part—then swallowed my spit.

"Yes," he muttered. "Lick my balls."

I gently pulled his taunt balls into my mouth. I softly sucked, nibbled, and licked them. He spread his legs wider. That was my cue to lick his ass. I never thought I would ever enjoy rimming a man until I saw how much the guys I had been with had enjoyed it. They moaned, cursed, and encouraged me to spread their ass and wiggle my tongue into their sensitive hole. Their cock's hardness peaked—appearing to be on the edge of exploding with cum—and it made me feel good to give them that intense pleasure.

Eventually, he pulled on my hair. The veins on his shaft were bulging even more.

"I need you right now." His voice was stern and hurried.

He pulled on my collar, making me stand up. All he said next was "couch," and I knew what to do.

I lay across one of the curved, leather arms. My arms were on a cushion, and my bare feet were planted on the ground.

He spanked each of my ass cheeks, and I let out a moan, putting my head down. He forced my legs into a wider angle and shoved his entire length into my now dripping pussy. His hands were all over my brown skin. He brought out a primal side of me.

I was so happy that he lived in a house all alone, and that we could be as loud as we pleased. I screamed while he gave me a good, rough fucking accompanied by ass spankings, back scratching, hair pulling, and choking.

"Daddy! Daddy...please," I mustered.

"Does Daddy's little slut want to come?"

"Yes!" I screamed. I wanted to ride him, but his doggy-style-fuck felt too amazing to suggest a position change.

He reached around my torso and tugged on my nipples...hard. His sweaty body slammed into mine. I was getting lost in the moment—nothing but sensations being registered by my mind. He took one hand and perfectly rubbed my slick, erect clit in a circular motion. Only then did he give me the command I most desired.

He now had both hands on my hips. He grabbed them and rammed his stiff cock into my soaked pussy.

"Come for me, slut. Come for Daddy. Come all over your favorite cock."

Cock. That was the magic word this time. A wave of heat and contractions entranced me. I could never speak in the beginning of a powerful orgasm. I tried, but I was nearly breathless. That's how he knew when it was happening.

"Yeah, that's right."

I gasped and moaned. The sounds of him using and pounding my drenched pussy coupled with his hands gripping my hips was almost too much.

"Oh, my fucking God!" I finally swore and fell limp onto the couch, wishing to be free of my wrist restraints. I could feel myself throbbing hard with him still inside of me.

"Uhh," he groaned. His deep voice soothed me.

He swiftly pulled out, and I instinctively slithered down to the floor. But I promptly got onto my knees. Like a good slut, I opened my mouth wide and got his oral cum as a reward. It pooled in my mouth, warm and salty...slightly bitter. Once he was done, I swallowed and showed him my clean mouth.

"Christ!" he uttered.

"Did that feel good, Daddy?" I giggled. I always laughed after I had a great orgasm.

"'Good' is an understatement. It was amazing, babygirl. Clearly, it felt good for you, too."

I swiftly nodded.

He bent down and pet my head before removing my wrist restraints.

I hugged his legs tight and looked up at him. "Thank you, Daddy, for letting me come hard."

"You're welcome." He reached down and gently tilted my chin up...and called me one of my most favorite names, making me smile. "And thank you, babygirl."

Edited by user secretsxywriter.